Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Irrelevant
Fullmetal alchemist.
Soda.
Video games.
Wrist watches.

Packy
I have an obsession with collecting things from guns. I found part of a old SA Revolver grip, and 2 clips from a handun though I don't know what type sleep.gif
Toby-Chan
Fetish- Mid 19th century-early 20th century clothing.

Girls who wear suits/tuxes. And pull it off to look like androgynous guys. Confusion is sexy. tongue.gif
Popogeejo
Fetisheseses? [CENSORORED]
Obessionses: teh internets, peoples reactions to stuff I do, close combat weapons (currently Bo's [read; poles] and Tonfa (like police batons))
Amethyst Sunset
I have a strange fetish for medieval-themed things. Technically, alchemy is something medieval in nature (at least, in our world, not theirs XD) so that's one of the minor reasons why I got into FMA.

And the Internet. Uh...Internet? Yes, definitely that. biggrin.gif Plus stars, the colors purple and blue, cats and dogs, black skirts, certain cartoons (anime or otherwise) and necklaces.

Whoa, that's a lot. XD
Edamame
I have a fetish for men in early twentieth century clothing. Special bonus for men in frock coats. (Maybe that is why I enjoyed watching Conqueror of Shambala so much. huh.gif ) I also have an odd fetish for men in eye-liner...I would jump Jack Sparrow.
HalfAsian Alchemist
Here are some of my obsessions:

Anime-like some of them more violent ones, like DBZ, Kenshin, FMA...
Manga-like above
Blue eyes-don't ask, I have a thing for blue eyes is all
Classic rock
Track and field
Asian-y stuff-like martial arts, ninja, anime themes, etc...
Anime games-like DBZ, FMA...
Surfing the net

EDIT: oh and pacifism!
Zarpia
Obsessions:

Yaoi
Blood
Internet
Yuki from gravitation
Penelopa the Pegasus
Obssesions...

Horses
Dancing
Kalwi & Remi xD
Loneliness
alchemist x
o.O kill me for saying this, but i have a blood and hair fetish..... the hair that is on the persons head btw.....

im currently obsessed with downloading torrents and playing starcraft.
Memoria
long hair (on guys happy.gif)
rain!

i don't really have many other than that and manga
Fushi
I like older men, and I mean men in their late twenties, early thirties. Of course I wouldn't date them at my age, I'd wait until I'm in my early twenties. I dunno, men in their early twenties still seem like boys to me...I like men who have their life established, they have a job, they're getting somewhere, they have a general idea of what they want in life, etc. Seems like they could take better care of me. At least I think that's why I'm attracted to them. *shrugs*

And I have an apple fetish. Yup. In all my stories there's always SOME mention of apples.

Heck fruits in general get me going. PLAY FOOD!

Men in suits or men in uniforms get me too >D

Oh and the yaoi! Don't get me started on the yaoi sister!
PUKE
My fetishes include:

-vomit
-armadillos
-pregnant women
-angry people (man or woman I don't care)
-teddy bears
-Asian girls

YUM. <3
Sharingan Serpent
My Obbessions would be...hmm...

well the Rain
Moon and stars
Anime and Manga
I'm also obessed with black roses...I don't know why though?
Typing
Drawing
Writing
Playing Devil May Cry
Demons
Guys that maybe in their twenties...but I wouldn't go out with them though...I know the limits...
Cleaning for some werid reason because I couldn't live with myself if I diritied something

A very strange list...
Fushi
Oh I forgot some.

Popourri (I'm probably spelling it horribly wrong) I'm a big scent person.

Incense. Yup, scent stuff again. I like the sticks, but I would love one of those elegant incense burners. Ya know the ones I'm talking about, the pretty ones where you take a little incense thing, light it, put it in, close the lid and let the scent flow through the air. The ones with handles and the pretty designs.

Morning Glories. Actually, morning glory body mist. I don't quite know why tho. I love the smell. Plus, morning glory is such a pretty name.

My own legs. When my legs are shaved, I can't stop feeling or admiring them. O_o I'm getting a little vain or soemthing.

Dove soap. :D No other soap will do.
PUKE
@ Fushigi Rockna About the legs, don't worry about it. I love my shaved legs too. ;D Besides, shaved legs are dead sexy. <3
Galorfilinde
QUOTE(Memoria @ Aug 12 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]431841[/snapback]

long hair (on guys happy.gif)
Oh yeah, that's hot!

I don't know why, but somehow I think a thin dark line of hair from the bellybutton down to the, er, 'intimate parts' is very sexy on a guy ^^

I'm completely obsessed with yaoi lately
And I've been obsessed with vampires as long as I can remember.
Slashrose1010
I think I have a slight foot fetish... That was a surprise to me. I never really liked feet before mellow.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I've got a fetish that I really can't talk about here... It involves sharp objects and erogenous zones.
Wrath V
I don't have the main idea of what is a fetish, please don't think that I am an idiot, I just don't know, I've never heard that word in my life... I have a great obsession with kitties, if I may say so; I love their cute looks and beneath their adorable and cute looks, they have their claws and "fangs", they look cute but they know how to take care of themselfs........ if someone could tell me the meaning of the word "fetish" maybe I could tell something about it.... tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
A fetish is a fixation, usually sexual in nature.
Wrath V
Wow, then, maybe I have a little fetish that involves the blood, I am maybe like a vampire or kind of, it may involve very very sharp objects such like knifes, scissors, or anything that make you bleed just to touch it...... maybe that's why my parents lead me to a psikiatric hospital....... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif and thank you Toby-Chan
Grave_Alchemist
im obsessed with anime...yes
Popogeejo
Wow, then, maybe I have a little fetish that involves the blood, I am maybe like a vampire or kind of, it may involve very very sharp objects such like knifes, scissors, or anything that make you bleed just to touch it...... maybe that's why my parents lead me to a psikiatric hospital.......

Is self-harming a fetish now? I mean thats what you're implying right? That you cut yourself or am I making a big misunderstanding?
Wrath V
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Aug 23 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]436330[/snapback]

Is self-harming a fetish now? I mean thats what you're implying right? That you cut yourself or am I making a big misunderstanding?

For some "insane" people, you may say so... I'm still insane too; but I don't do it anymore... I am better than ever right now biggrin.gif
Colette
Jamaican accents : D
22-250
I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed" with anything, but I'm more likely to talk about guns and video games than anything else.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(22-250 @ Aug 24 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]436444[/snapback]

I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed" with anything, but I'm more likely to talk about guns and video games than anything else.

....Are you in ROTC?
Lee_1995
Wow,some sort of evil obsession:
Gothic,Emo,Punk Rock looks
Thick Black Eyeliner
Red Eyeshadow
Candy!
Anime
Vampirism
Blood!
Okay I think that's enough!...
Envy II
Fetishes? o_O

Obsessions:

- Saxophone. Yeah, it's obvious.
- Bassoon.
- Oboe and English Horn.
- Cello.
- Baroque/Classical Music.
- Les Miserables.
- Meteorology.
- Astronomy.
- Psychology.
- Death Note.
- One Piece.
- Fullmetal Alchemist.
- Trigun.

If anyone mentions anything above... I pretty much have to join the conversation. XD and I'm the one person who will stand up and scream after an orchestra concert. (lol, just kidding!) but I did once say "Go bassoons!" softly... I'm not really a yeller.. if I was, you'd have to expect it, though. I do get pretty happy when I see an oboe or English horn. (there aren't any in my band class, but I have to realize that's probably for the best considering how bad the flutes and clarinets are.)
Bling_bling_Angel
Fetish...? o.O

Would constantly pinching and squishing my boyfriend's cheeks count as a fetish? biggrin.gif
Quistis88
^ Which cheeks? laugh.gif

I like touching my other half's arms. I like nice arms. huh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Hmmm...happy.gif both. He happens to have plump apples, perfect for pinching.
slayeralchemist
*I love guys with a British accent, I just find that so hot wub.gif. What is so weird is that even if the guy is ugly and he has a British accent, I will get so turned on by it. Same with guys from Spain, the way they talk Spanish is just so hot.

*I love Japanese-nerdy guys, those slanted eyes of them. Their hair, the glasses, ya know that look that most of them have.

InsaneFangirl
Fetish, eh...?

Hmm...hazel green eyes, a fantastic smile, dimples are a plus, and dirty blond hair. Love it.

Oh, and lanky looking.
That fits who I'm in love with now. <3

Obsessions-

Roleplaying. It doesn't matter WHAT mood I'm in, I am always willing to roleplay! o_O

Writing

Certain Manga

Certain people <3
GothGirl
Writing poetry

Playing with my boyfriend's hair

Bonsai
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Fetish:
-I like guys with big blue eyes.
-Nice personality's.
-Great smiles.
-Also love guys that know how to speak French or have British accents tongue.gif.
--

Obsessions:
-Watching sports, and playing them (specially baseball, and basketball since I am on teams at school)biggrin.gif.
-Playing any type of video game.
-Talking to my friends (now obsessed with comp since I joined this site talking to all you guys laugh.gif).
-Listening to my Ipod (I can't go anywhere without it happy.gif).
-Reading manga (never really was interested until my friends started reading them tongue.gif).
-Oh, and watching anime (duh tongue.gif).
LegendaryDragonAlchemistOfPower
Dragons. It's always dragons.

But I problably have other fetishes and obessions too (will add more later maybe).
DraTigeLion
You people are going to think I am wierd bacause I am saying this but my obsessions are:

Math
Puzzles (very hard ones)
Lions
Dragons
Chinese Culture and History
Math (again)
Anime
Yugioh (I have the best Cyber dragon deck ever seen)
Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games
and of course:
The Maltese Tiger!!
blackpheonix7
Pokemon.... ohmy.gif

It's a really bad fetish of mine....
Popogeejo
QUOTE(blackpheonix7 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]551513[/snapback]
Pokemon.... ohmy.gif

Pokemon fetish? You do know what a fetish is right?
Actually, why are the Obsessions and fetishes in the same thread? The two are rather different thing...
Colette
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jun 11 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]551517[/snapback]
Pokemon.... ohmy.gif

Some people are in to that kind of stuff
Nekokitty
Obsessions
Pokemon
Yaoi, Yuri.
Weird pairings
CLAMP

Fetishes
Characters like Edward in drag *shot*
cats.
blackpheonix7
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Jun 11 2007, 12:31 PM) [snapback]551521[/snapback]
Pokemon.... ohmy.gif

Shut up! The Game Boy games are addictive....very addictive....and I can't spell....
Popogeejo
Shut up! The Game Boy games are addictive....very addictive....and I can't spell....

What's spelling got to do with anything?
blackpheonix7
@Popogeejo: Silence, mortal!
Colette
QUOTE(blackpheonix7 @ Jun 11 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]551526[/snapback]
Pokemon.... ohmy.gif

QUOTE(blackpheonix7 @ Jun 11 2007, 04:19 PM) [snapback]551573[/snapback]

It's times like this that I ask myself why I am on the internet.
blackpheonix7
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Jun 11 2007, 05:19 PM) [snapback]551583[/snapback]
QUOTE(blackpheonix7 @ Jun 11 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]551526[/snapback]
Pokemon.... ohmy.gif

QUOTE(blackpheonix7 @ Jun 11 2007, 04:19 PM) [snapback]551573[/snapback]

It's times like this that I ask myself why I am on the internet.

I ask that question everytime I log on here....
Tombow
@blackpheonix7, Popogeejo and Summoner Colette, I took out total of 4 of your posts preceding this one, as spam posts. blackpheonix7 and Popogeejo, if you two like to chat between yourselves, please take to PM.

Especially blackpheonix7, I understand that this might be misleading to you since this forum is called "Open Chat" forum, but you're not supposed to post non-topic related chats on these threads in this forum, and instead, the post contents should stick to within the parameters of thread topics.

If you have some comment that are not related to the thread topic, post it only as OT (off topic,) and only as "addition" to your post contents that are on topic.

If the only thing you have is some comments that are NOT related to the thread topic, and you do not have anything else to say that is related to the thread topic, then please do not make another post just to say some non-topic related comment.

I hope that is clear to you now. smile.gif
(If not, please don't post your question here, but instead, post your question on Question thread, and I'll try to explain it in some other way. smile.gif )
blackpheonix7
@Tombow: Sorry, boss-man....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.