Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lucky's Art!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Luckyalchemy27
Alrightay, people!! I finally figured out this whole scanner thing, so I can put my art up now! Aren't you proud of me? XD

Anyway, it's not all FMA art because I left my FMA binder at my dad's, and...well, yeah. So I spent last night whipping up a few things for ya'll. Special thanks to my buddy glass, who lent me her scanner, and to Martel, who helped me figure out how to work it. Anyway, here's meh art!

Huzzah! Al's a little crooked in this one. Oh well. He is screeching one of my favorite words...."HUZZAH!!"
Tiger I thought that this one turned out really well. The stripes took me forever, but it was worth it.
Link and Epona I plan on entering this one in a contest to see if I can get it into the next Nintendo Power. What do you think?

More art coming soon! ;3
foolmetal alchemist
Those are good! happy.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
These are wonderful Lucky! And so cute! The HUZZAH-Al pic is adorable! and the Tiger looks fantastic! You did a great job with the stripes! wink.gif The Link and Epona pic is my favorite though! omg it's so cute! There faces are perfect! laugh.gif
Hikusa Rockgirl X
HUZZAH!! xDDDD
the tiger looks fantastic a really good job in him :3
and Link with Epona~ great job, if u enter to teh contest i wish ya good look :D
Luckyalchemy27
Thankies, everyone! ^^

I was GONNA enter the contest, but the website is being a bitch so I'll have to scrap it. *kills the Nintendo website* *cries* It's Legend of Zelda picture month, too!!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jun 27 2005, 06:05 PM)
Thankies, everyone! ^^

I was GONNA enter the contest, but the website is being a bitch so I'll have to scrap it. *kills the Nintendo website* *cries* It's Legend of Zelda picture month, too!!
[snapback]200888[/snapback]

That's terrible, Lucky! And I think you would have had a great shot at winning too! sad.gif Perhaps if you try agin it will work?
Luckyalchemy27
I've set up four freakin' accounts on the stupid thing, none of them have worked. And of course, you have to have whatever number of posts in order to enter anyway. I'm not even going to try and deal with it anymore.

But it doesnt' matter. I had fun drawing the picture. As soon as I can my hands on glass's scanner, I shall put up more pics.
silver bg
those are good
foolmetal alchemist
Sorry to hear that Lucky, your's would have done good!
Luckyalchemy27
Thanks, everyone. happy.gif
FMAlover^
I agree,THOSE ARE REALLY GOOD! I can't draw animals >.< *must practice more* The Al is very cute,the tiger is very very nice too.I think you can win the contest!Good luck!
The RZA
thats good lucky thats what's expected of my sis biggrin.gif very proud
Reika
I love "huzzzah!" XDDDDDD and the tiger is really well drawn, keep it up!
akari-chan
They're all really good! Keep it up!
glass
They rock. The Huzzah one is so cute! biggrin.gif
ymsg
Sorry it took so long to get me here. Such a bad older sister I am. T_T

Your art is amazing, chica!! i love it!
Luckyalchemy27
*bows* Thanks, sis. ^^

*glares at glass* I. Am. Using. Your. Scanner. On. Tuesday. Whether you like it or not!
ymsg
Welcome, sis. Scan. more. soon.
Luckyalchemy27
You're in luck. I managed to take the scanner hostage for a while, and here's more art.

Scar. Okay, I have decided that Scar is too hard to draw. The head is too big. *grumbles*

My Elric Boys This one got cut off a little, and I Al's hair looks weird. But I think that I look cute in this one. Notice the boys' WTF looks. laugh.gif
Martel
Wow! I really like your Scar picture! ::applaudes:: Very nice!
Officer_Riza
the first one no offense but it sucked but great job on the other two! wink.gif
Phyco girl
I love all your art sis happy.gif I'm overflowing with pride!

Yay, draw more 'kay?
Luckyalchemy27
the first one no offense but it sucked but great job on the other two!

What sucked about it? I need info here so I can fix it.

I'll try scanning more soon. Glass is at some camp or other, so I can't use hers.
ymsg
YAY Lucky they rock!
-Kr!zY-
@ Lucky-Hey there your pics are pretty awesome! ^.^ i think scar is tricky to draw as well..hehe tongue.gif keep it up!! happy.gif
Luckyalchemy27
Thank you to all the kind reviewers! 'Specially you, Kr!zy-sama! *sniff* I feel so special. laugh.gif
Love That Dog This one's cute, I did it a few months ago. A buried treasure in my vast piles. Oo
Scar-chan! Also done a while ago.
Kizu My little fantasy horse. Pretty much Scar as a horsey, renamed Kizu. You'll be seeing a lot of him from now on. One of the few that I colored.
Lion!Scar ZOMG, colored!
snwbnny
I love your art!

Especially the Love That Dog one < 333
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i love your art! keep it up! smile.gif
Luckyalchemy27
Thank you soooo much to all the kind reviewers! I'm honored. happy.gif

I'll probably have more art up around....eh, Christmas. ><;; My friend won't let me use the scanner anymore.
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jun 27 2005, 10:43 AM) [snapback]200750[/snapback]

Huzzah! Al's a little crooked in this one. Oh well. He is screeching one of my favorite words...."HUZZAH!!"

Were you tilting you head while you were doing this one? Cause I did that a lot, and the characters I was drawing looked just fine until I straightened my head. unsure.gif

Other than that, nice works. Not looking like a pro's, but pretty original stuff. tongue.gif
I especially like how you did your outlines.
Luckyalchemy27
@Guest: No, but I sometimes tilt my paper too much. Thanks, though. happy.gif
DustStorm
I like your love that dog..brings back good memories.. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.