Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Homunclulus (anime) Do You Hate The Most?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
thechimera
huh.gif I hate Gluttony most....hes a freaky freak

9o865tre
-
Grengo
I'm probably the only person here who can't stand Envy.
POTOPHREAK
I can't hate any one of them biggrin.gif really. They are all well-designed and cool characters. But if I HAVE to pick one I dislike <-- not hate, anime Wrath, goodness sake he is so cruel to Izumi.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Anime Wrath, hands down.
Elderberry
Hm...I don't really hate any of them...the only one I really even dislike is Pride (in the anime).
andres higuera
I despise envy,he killed a load of people
he should die.
Lucky Charm
I despise anime!Wrath, Envy, Pride, and Gluttony the most.
Martel
Well I havn't seen too much of Wrath yet... but right now I'de have to say I hate Envy the most.
Luckyalchemy27
[spoiler]I *stab* HATE *stab* ENVY *stab* HE *stab* KILLED *stab* HUGHES!!!! *stabstabstab*[/spoiler]

*stands up, panting, and walks away, leaving behind an Envy voodoo doll stabbed full of pins*

*pokes head back into the room* If he hadn't done that, I wouldn't hate him.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
I don't hate any of the Homunculi for the same reasons POTOPHREAK stated in an earlier post. They are all very well done characters, etc. But as for the ones I dislike the most, Envy wins out. He just rubs me the wrong way, especially in the anime. He is responsible for mulitible characters deaths, and the characters that lost there lives because of him happened to be 2 of my favorites, so naturaly I'm a little unhappy with him (That's a large understatement).
I hate all of them. They're the embodiments of evil, no? Evil is so overrated. Why not kill someone with cuteness? XD

Okay, okay. To tell the truth, I mostly hate Envy. ...WITH A PASSION! He killed my favorite character, Hughes [which I cursed the entire creation of FMA for] he's androgenous and QUITE scary, and he just creeps me out. I think it's his smile. Makes me wanna stab him repeatedly... *laughs maniacally*
Rusty the thunder alchemist
Envy. He killed hughes, and the events of Ep.50 made me harte him more.
Orange_Clover
I don't like Envy for the same reason every does, he killed Hughes. That jerk. But I also don't like Gluttony, a little too crazy for me.
andres higuera
Envy killed hughes,it's hard to accept.
Aoko-chan
[spoiler]Envy, he killed hughes *hates hates hates hates*[/spoiler]
Wrath (anime), he was SOOO cruel to Izumi *hates x 100*
LoMXD
envy . dont get me wrong he is a cool character, (looks cool, voice is awsome) but there are things he has done that cannot be frogiven [spoiler]( killed hughs and not gonna say )[/spoiler]
Phyco girl
I really dislike anime Wrath. What's with him whining and then being so cruel to Izumi?

I like all of Arakawa-sensei's characters though. Gluttony might just annoy me sometimes dry.gif
Automne
Yeah! Envy wins all! tongue.gif

Why are you all so upset? [spoiler]I know he killed Hughes but the one you should hate is Dante, don't you think?[/spoiler]

Anyway, I forgave Ed even if he killed one of my favorite character!

Gluttony annoys me sometimes but I hate none of them! They're all great characters!
Omakase Shimasu
Please be aware of spoilers. biggrin.gif

I don't hate any of them although Lust annoyed me for some time. Plus... [spoiler]Poor, poor Lujon. That's what you get for hanging around black widows.[/spoiler]
Automne
Please be aware of spoilers.

Oh sorry!"blushes" It's just I don't know how to do for spoilers! God such a noob!"hits her head"
Omakase Shimasu
It's okay. biggrin.gif And using the spoiler tag goes as follows:

[ spoiler ]Input text here.[ /spoiler ]

^without the use of spaces.
Kayla
Though I rather dislike Envy [spoiler]for killing Hughes (who doesn't?)[/spoiler]
I have to say I like Gluttony the least. It just annoys me that he's so... fat... and annoying. He hardly ever talks, and when he does it's only about eating the nearest person that isn't a Homunculi. (Forgive me for the horrible spelling error I might have performed.) He's just too.... dumb. I really hate it when one of the main/semi-main characters is always dumb. It's incredibly annyoing. dry.gif

I can't hate Envy, though, actlually. He's such a cool character. :3
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
ENVY! CAN'T STAND HIM. I throw something at him every time I see him on the screen.

*major spoiler*:

He killed Ed in ep. 51, confusing him by changing into different people and then finally Ed's father, and takes the advantage of Ed's confusion to stab him through the heart.

ENVY AND YOUR LITTLE 60 YEAR OLD LADY SMOKER VOICE AND GIRLY MINI SKIRT CAN GO DIG A HOLE AND DIE IN IT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MANY OTHERS!!!

Envy: *comes walking in and suddenly turns right back around and walks out with wide eyes*

*takes deep breath*....I'm good. *sweat drops as I read over what I wrote*....*points to writing and looks at the members* ....Did I write that???? I've never gotten that worked up over a cartoon villian....um, maybe I should take a chill pill. Could someone get me one?!

Envy: *walks in with a bottle of 'chill pills'* Yeah here I found som....

Me: *eyes turn white in confusion/anger and three veins pop out*

Envy: *blinks rapidly*

Me: *pulls out samurai sword*

Envy: Oh sh*t! *runs out*
Automne
Isiserah! No flaming! (Lol! I always run after you! biggrin.gif )

Some spoilers are cooommmmiiinngggg toward you! You're not gonna be happy!
Your TV suffered a lot, isn't it?

[SPOILER]No, Envy in ep. 51 did NOT take their father's form (When I say "their" I mean the father of Al, Ed and ENVY!) Envy actually took his TRUE FORM and if you listened to what Dante said: ENVY IS ED AND AL'S HALF BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I'M SOOOOO EEEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!!![/SPOILER]

BYE I LOVE YOU ALL! biggrin.gif tongue.gif
ShUtYoMoUtH
i hate gluttony he is so fat and nasty
Guest_Isiserah/Iyami_*
Actually I only read the full summaries (many) and saw scenes on the ep. 50, I think, Death, or something, I never actually saw it yet! I luv spoilers!!! But I can't see any more of the series now! I have no more cable!!! *sobs* So I have to get info off the internet to see what's happenin' and just wait till my uncle finishes copying the series onto a disc. And yes, well, no actually my grandman's TV has only suffered twice, so it's coo'.

*pouts* Why me? Other peeps are giving off spoilers too! Hey! I wasn't flaming an ACTUAL person here! This is a discussion over which homuncli you hate the most, ya' know. *sly grin* Envy....*slowly turns head around to him*

*open door slams against the wall*

.....Ooookay....Hm, I'm starting not to really hate Envy that much now for some weird reason. *shakes head violently* But I still don't like him very much!
Sleeping Forest
wrath ENVY.
Kitty Alchemist
i don't like wrath because he was alittle annoy about his "mommy" and i don't like gluttony because he fat and always hungry
Luna_Vira_Elric
Envy most dffenetly

-SPOILER HILIGHT TO VEIW-

Envy killed my beloved Edo-kun!!!!
Migchao
I hate Wrath.
Popogeejo
Poor little Wrath?MONSTER! wink.gif
Manga Wrath is Evil.

I'm also 99% certain this thread already exists.
Migchao
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 15 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]381408[/snapback]

Manga Wrath is Evil.

It does.
Popogeejo
Damn it!I didn't see the page tabs.
Sorry.
Taskinst

I dont like sloth so much.. and Wath helped out Al in the movie (but i still don't like him)
Am kind stuck between the two.
Nil-chan
i hate envy. he deserves to be hung by his toes and beaten with a pointy stick. in both anime and manga.

How could anyone hate anime wrath? He's so cute...
Full Metal Elf
Hmm..I hate what Envy does....Envy is just ruthless and evil.

Though, Manga!Wrath....is insane!! He's kick-butt, but has bad mood swings...lol
shadow_of_a_doubt
i dislike Sloth
Nil-chan
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Apr 16 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]381533[/snapback]

Hmm..I hate what Envy does....Envy is just ruthless and evil.

Though, Manga!Wrath....is insane!! He's kick-butt, but has bad mood swings...lol

Thats prolly cause he's "Wrath", lol. I dislike him much in the manga, but i still hate Envy more.
Tyna
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 15 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]381408[/snapback]

Manga Wrath is Evil.

Yeah, I agree. Man, people gotta look around more. I remember there's one with even the choices for you to vote which one is the most annoying.
Artemis of Light
WHY DO GUYS HATE ENVY?!?!?! HE'S AWESOME!!!! mad.gif mad.gif So what if he killed Hughes?

Gluttony's the one I hate. He killed Wrath in the movie. Grrrr... mad.gif
Sanzo2009
The only two I don't like are Sloth and Pride, and I can't really say I hate them. They just don't appeal to me.
Damascus
Hmm... I'd have to say Wrath, cause he's so bloody insane. Envy's my second least favorite with his bitterness and hate.Lust is pretty cool, Gluttony's funny, Greed's kick-ass. Pride is calm and collected and I really liked him at the beginning of the series, and Sloth--well she was Trisha, so I can't hate her. biggrin.gif
Sin Of Envy
I love them all. True, they are evil psycho group but without them FMA would probably be boring!
AlsGal
Envy i hate her.... mad.gif Why Hughes Why??? sad.gif
Automne
Just to clarify a few things: Envy is a guy and the 'he killed Hughes' argument is now over-used. A bit of imagination, folks!
Dark Fate
I dislike anime Pride, probably because of the fact that you don't get to see him use much of his homunculus ability. Puppets that show abosolutely no rebellion just seem to get on my nerves.
BTCstudent
Me: ENVY IS EVIL! I HATE HIS GUTS!
Envy: Why Me?!
Me: You killed Ed! And Hohenhiem! And Hughes! AND I JUST HATE YOU! And I hate Dante just as much! Now time to make you pay! *Pulls out Butcher knife"
Envy: Ack!
Me: THEY DON'T CALL ME BTCSTUDENT FOR NOTHING! I'M A MASTER BUTCHER/FIGHTER! ph34r.gif Now excuse us for a sec.
Envy: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Me: *Closes door*
(from inside) Envy: RUN AWAY!
Me: *laughing meniacly and chasing him around the room with the knife" You can't run forever!

ohmy.gif blink.gif
FMA4ever
I hate, hate, HATE Fuhrer Bradley! (Pride) He makes me so angry! I laughed when he died! (No offense fangirls/fanboys!) On that episode I was yelling at my Tv "GO ROY!"
Chizu
Envy
[spoiler]
That Bastard killed Ed[/spoiler]

and he's too obsessed with killing all humans

[spoiler]
Episode fifty is called Death and it's about Ed[/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.