Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Darkwolf
Im going to go see if his other computer is faster then this one
Darkwolf
This Compupter is much faster then the other one but its a old moniter so is a little hard to read wat u type
Ailuro
Ick. >_o Triple posting.
and i don't feel like editing and ice cream sounds so good right now
Ailuro
But the edit button is your friend.

I'm gonna get to bed now. I think falling asleep on your keyboard for a few minutes justifies it.
Darkwolf
I don't know why it said im a guest
Darkwolf
Good night and still i don't put the edit on so there its not m friend
Darkwolf
I'm going to bed because no one seems to be on so later guys and ladys so i don't get called a sexis for just saying guys
Lady Battousai
Ah ninie, baka deshi from Hiko-san eh? Baka...
Izumimon
*cringes* Edit button! EDIT BUTTON!

Quistis - Agreed! o/ I like it sweetened with honey, and I really like it with a raspberry or lemon taste.

(also, I have this weird feeling that I know you from somewhere, I've been getting this vibe since I arrived here, and I can't figure out where we might have met before XD)
Lady Battousai
Who knows maybe you're lost twins...*tan tan tan tan* ...or maybe just strangers who met during chritmas shopping last year and ended up fighting over a dress dry.gif
Ninie
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 4 2004, 04:55 AM)
Ah ninie, baka deshi from Hiko-san eh? Baka...

Yes, I was thinking about that just now... >.< Triple posting, two times in the same topic...
darkangelslayer
there were these 2 girl how fought over a bag once! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif i thought i was going 2 die laughing!
Quistis88
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Dec 4 2004, 11:20 AM)
there were these 2 girl how fought over a bag once! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif i thought i was going 2 die laughing!

Wow, I thought that only happens in movies and books. biggrin.gif

And Darkwolf, PLEASE STOP TRIPLE POSTING. POST COUNT DOES NOT MATTER. DON'T MAKE ME ACQUIRE UNNECESSARY HATRED.
Gashole
Triple the post, triple the hatred.
Riza Babe
Triple posting is annoying, to me seeing the same person posting is gay,now im tired.........
xrninja
and you mean "gay" as in happy-gay or homosexual-gay, right? because i know you wouldn't use that term in a derogatory manner. wink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Darkwolf @ Dec 4 2004, 01:31 AM)
Wat are u guys talking about green tea with ice cream for????

Dig this: here in Japan, we have green-tea flavored ice-cream... ph34r.gif !!!

It's good though, seriously...
Ailuro
Send me some! O_O
Bling_bling_Angel
dry.gif For Christmas, huh? XD...

I wish it wouldn't melt on its way to you... sad.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 5 2004, 03:31 AM)
QUOTE(Darkwolf @ Dec 4 2004, 01:31 AM)
Wat are u guys talking about green tea with ice cream for????

Dig this: here in Japan, we have green-tea flavored ice-cream... ph34r.gif !!!

It's good though, seriously...

oh yeah, they always have green tea ice cream at the japanese restaurants i go to smile.gif
Kokoro no Hana
Green tea ice cream? O.O does that taste good?
xrninja
yeah! it's mostly sweet, but you can taste the slight, ummm....bitterness? (i don't know how to describe tea, i've been drinking it forever so it's not bitter to me) of the tea with the sweetness of the ice cream smile.gif

if blingy was still having her wedding, we could have had green tea ice cream with the cake and then you'd know how it tasted wink.gif or, hm, a green tea ice cream wedding cake? i think that's too much green tea ice cream though @__@;;
LordGohan
green tea icecream??????that would rock,i wish we had taste-o-vision *licks screen*not quite the same...
biggrin.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Not sure television screens taste to good
LordGohan
they dont,trust me...
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Omg...laugh.gif
RolfKaese
the last post cracks me up.. XDK <-- K accords to the legs and arms of the smilies :3
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
lol laugh.gif, i can't sstop luaghing laugh.gif
LordGohan
Back on topic...if i told u who i like on here id half to kill you all,and i dont have that much time. biggrin.gif lucky you biggrin.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
laugh.gif *sides hurt*, eh hum lol ok um, yeah ok lol
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 5 2004, 01:58 PM)
a green tea ice cream wedding cake? i think that's too much green tea ice cream though @__@;;

You can never have too much! biggrin.gif Now you've given me an idea for my own wedding. laugh.gif
xrninja
i saw in a magazine where at this one wedding, the cake was actually a lot of chocolate cupcakes stacked on top of each other. the color theme was fall-ish colors, and each of the cupcakes had a different red, orange, or yellow flower frosted on top. it's such a clever idea....i'd want to do something like that biggrin.gif
Quistis88
That sounds quite appetizing. biggrin.gif
Blade42
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Dec 5 2004, 01:48 PM)
laugh.gif *sides hurt*, eh hum lol ok um, yeah ok lol

Too many lols, I couldn't understand the sentence.
Lady Battousai
a green tea ice cream wedding cake? i think that's too much green tea ice cream though @__@;;

Green tea? Mmmm...yummy...I love to eat it. It taste refreshing and so is Green Tea shampoo. The green tea shampoo smell gives out an aroma which makes me want to start a whole new life again.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 5 2004, 12:58 PM)
if blingy was still having her wedding, we could have had green tea ice cream with the cake and then you'd know how it tasted wink.gif or, hm, a green tea ice cream wedding cake? i think that's too much green tea ice cream though @__@;;

dry.gif My God, that's a huge "If"... rolleyes.gif
Le Monkey
WOW!! blink.gif

All u seem to have people in mind or in life but im stuck here on my own with my pc, sad.gif Sniffff

Snifff sad.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif Oh, come on... life isn't all that bad!!!
Ailuro
Yes it is. Life is laughing at us all right now for falling into her deadly trap.
Blade42
LIFE SUCKS!!!!! Especially for me.
Gashole
Then quit your life.
Blade42
So, should I try suicide, or should I do something bad enough to have the military come after me?
Bling_bling_Angel
*hands Blade a sharpened katana* I'll be your "second"...
Lady Battousai
My life is perfect. No worries and miseries.

Simple really, just smile everyday, do good deeds for people and your life will be pleasant to live with.

And if trouble comes, always accpet it with an open heart and a smile then choose a way to solve it. It's not hard if you put your heart and soul into it.
Gashole
That's what I called naivete.
How old are you again?
Ninie
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 6 2004, 10:30 PM)
My life is perfect. No worries and miseries.

Simple really, just smile everyday, do good deeds for people and your life will be pleasant to live with.

And if trouble comes, always accpet it with an open heart and a smile then choose a way to solve it. It's not hard if you put your heart and soul into it.

Aww, it's a good way to see life! happy.gif I try to think like that, but sometimes it's hard... But today, I'm really happy, so I'll abuse smilies and say: "Yay! Life is good! biggrin.gif happy.gif"
Bling_bling_Angel
smile.gif Lady B's always so positive... and she's more naive than me!!! She's likely under 17, Gashole... she calls me her big sister, so yeah...
Lady Battousai
yes oneesama...true...

Gashole> I'm 14 year old...remember? happy.gif'
xrninja
yeah, it's pretty naive (and it's onee-sama, hyphen optional). i don't love my life and i pull myself through every day, but it could be a lot worse. like we watched an old CNN special on kosovo, and it was awful. SATs, college apps, psycho fathers, senile grandparents, and genius smart-ass friends are nothing compared to having a bullet aimed at your head everytime you step out of your house. i have a lot more control on my life than i exercise, and a lot of the crap i get into i could have avoided, so mostly i'm at blame for my sometimes-misery. i am thankful, though, that God gave me a life to live.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.