Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Quistis88
Look at that, Bacon. biggrin.gif You'd better run again. laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Sempai~!!! *wails* That's not gonna help!!!

God, let's juss get this over and done with... *covers eyes*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 2 2004, 08:11 PM)
Sempai~!!! *wails* That's not gonna help!!!

Awww, but I'm not mean enough to just sit by while someone dies. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*wails* But I'm dying of heartbreak!!!
Lady Battousai
Oneesama...I think...I think...I think...we should kick bacon's *censored* *censored* of a *censored*

blink.gif wow, too much bad words there. Never going to say that again in my life.

Then again, it's not helping but just flooding this thread ph34r.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*sniffle* Thanks, Imouto-chan... *hugs* I'm juss frightened at what Bacon's gonna do to me after the ceremony... ph34r.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Lol, I know every1 but not to the extent that i would LOVE any1, unless they love me by some weird chancr O_o
Quistis88
What's "chancr"? Looks like "cancer". Does that mean someone would have to acquire cancer before that happens?
Lady Battousai
errr...oneesama..let's not get there about you and the bacon part after the marriage.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
i ment chance.......................
Carnal Malefactor
I'm a cancer...

[astrologically speaking, not socially... although...] blink.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 2 2004, 08:33 PM)
I'm a cancer...

[astrologically speaking, not socially... although...] blink.gif

HAHA! Poor you. But apparently, he "[meant] chance", so I guess you're all right.
Ninie
Young girl , looking for a man. Name: Ninie; Age: 15; Hair: Brown; Eyes: Green; Zodiac: Aquarius. Love anime, reading, talking, watching movies. Is not picky, but would like to know the guy.

Anybody interested? wink.gif tongue.gif
Lady Battousai
what happens if a girl is interested in you?

...don't you people look at me! I'm just asking in case this happens to me.
Carnal Malefactor
hmmm... yuri.... biggrin.gif

[slaps self for thinking dirty thoughts about underage girls]
Lady Battousai
thank god...you should restrain yourself bacon...

and speaking of bacon...you cause my oneesama to cry and wail!!!!!!!!!
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 2 2004, 08:59 PM)
[slaps self for thinking dirty thoughts about underage girls]

Well, since you're already punishing yourself, I guess I can put this away. *hides whip*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 3 2004, 03:04 AM)
thank god...you should restrain yourself bacon...

and speaking of bacon...you cause my oneesama to cry and wail!!!!!!!!!

It's her own fault for being so impatient! I'm in a different time zone than most of you people. I went to bed at 2am, and when I woke up, I saw all this...
Ninie
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 2 2004, 09:57 PM)
what happens if a girl is interested in you?

I would be... hum... very flattered! happy.gif'''
Quistis88
I'd probably be flattered as well. biggrin.gif Though if they're one of those clingy-obsessive-psycho-killer types, I'd find myself dead.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 3 2004, 03:13 AM)
Though if they're one of those clingy-obsessive-psycho-killer types

What, you mean like blingy? biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Haha! laugh.gif Well, she doesn't swing that way. Or does she?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 3 2004, 03:34 AM)
Haha!  laugh.gif  Well, she doesn't swing that way.  Or does she?

Probably not, but she definitely fits the profile.
Quistis88
Haha, I suppose she kind of does. biggrin.gif Though I haven't seen her kill anyone. Yet. I still love her all the same. No, not like that.
Lady Battousai
I went to bed at 2am

GOOD GOD BACON. Don't sleep late! It's not good for your health.

Well actually, while I'm lecturing you about health, I myself too slept late only it's 3.30a.m happy.gif.
Quistis88
I don't sleep till 0500 sometimes. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*waltzes in* Hey, guyz... I juss took a shower, and now I feel better... ^^...

Is the wedding on, Bacon? wink.gif You're the gentleman; I'll leave it up to you...
telepika
Poor Bacon...

huh.gif biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
ph34r.gif Pika-chan... you have missed out on ALOT... you have no clue who you shuld be pitying...
Lady Battousai
hahahahahahah... really bling, bacon is the one whom was suppose to be pitied since he is also anti-sosial.

But oneesama, answer me honestly on this question, which would you prefer,

1) Bacon don't wants you and so he tells you straight forward infront of everyone which will cause you too cry more and got another heart break oneesama
2)Or would you prefer him to be quiet and not telling you straight forward in so not to gain more of your anger.

and...
3) Can we have this choice? HUNT BACON DOWN FOR DINNER! ...*starts to cherish her dagger*...bacon, say hello to miss dagger...and miss dagger, say hello to bloody bacon. Mwaahahah
Quistis88
I'm seeing Lord of the Flies allusions . . . again. ohmy.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Ri~ight... rolleyes.gif I'm dealing with this after lunch...
Quistis88
Lunch! Are you having bacon for lunch? tongue.gif
Lady Battousai
Oo.....don't have bacon for lunch yet unless you don't want to eat bacon for dinner? sad.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 2 2004, 10:45 PM)
Oo.....don't have bacon for lunch yet unless you don't want to eat bacon for dinner? sad.gif

Maybe she could have bacon for both meals. Or 3 square meals a day.
xrninja
or for dessert.

wink.gif
Darkwolf
how do u all know each other
xrninja
from spending far too much time on this forum, chatting about random, random things.
telepika
wacko.gif I'm confused. wacko.gif Too much randomness...
Quistis88
Deliberate randomness . . . that's what this forum is about. *nods*
Bling_bling_Angel
I'm back from eating an pizza...

Heck, Lady B's right... if Bacon don't want me, so be it... what ticks me off is that he'd screw me, but not marry me... typical guy... rolleyes.gif
Darkwolf
well i just started if u see the date i joined so I don't know who i Like

Well i have to get ready to go to Lake Havasu tomarrow so later
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 3 2004, 05:31 AM)
I'm back from eating an          pizza...

Heck, Lady B's right... if Bacon don't want me, so be it... what ticks me off is that he'd screw me, but not marry me... typical guy...  rolleyes.gif

What?

Wait... no... When did I say that?

You're too young for me, anyway.
Bling_bling_Angel
rolleyes.gif Mmmhmmm... ye~ap, suure... XD... j/k! Sure, you think I'm too young... good grief, I'm 17, for crying out loud... tongue.gif

And, yeah... the wedding's OFF... *victory dance*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 3 2004, 05:41 AM)
rolleyes.gif Mmmhmmm... ye~ap, suure... XD... j/k! Sure, you think I'm too young... good grief, I'm 17, for crying out loud... tongue.gif

And, yeah... the wedding's OFF... *victory dance*

17 is too young, legally speaking, since I'm 21.
Quistis88
That's true. sad.gif Unless Bacon's a pedophile . . . like Maester Seymour! . . . I just like insulting Seymour.
Carnal Malefactor
I wouldn't do anything illegal. It's not that large of an age gap, though. Shit, I know a guy who's 34 and dating an 18-year-old...

The fact that THAT is perfectly legal disturbs me.

Actually... at one point, another friend of mine in his mid-30s had a girlfriend younger than mine. I came this close to kicking his ass for it. The nerve of some people... mad.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
rolleyes.gif Trust me, sweetheart... age means absolutely nothing to me... ^^... What I want to do, I do and what I want... I get... tongue.gif Try and stop me if you care...

Gosh, I remember once when I was 14, I was "courted" by this sailor who was 19... he was really REALLY scared though, cuz he thought he'd be considered a pedo...
Lady Battousai
actually the fact is age doesn't matter when it comes to love. If you love one another then that remains important.

I can declare an example, my maid's niece who is 13 years old (notice the 'is') was engaged to a 35 year old man. And until now they live happily ever after...O_O' the end. Now people go to sleep.
Quistis88
"Courted" by a sailor? Haha, what was that like? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.