Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Bling_bling_Angel
*skips out of the shower* There! All better! I'm not cold anymore!!! *hugs Lady Battousai and Quisty-Sempai*... Yay!!! But, damn, it was freezing when I got out of the shower... which is f^kkin' stupid really, now that I remember it: I'm frikin' anemic... *sweatdrop*

huh.gif Shotgun...? No, sweetheart... it's a sharpened katana... *licks blade*

*smiles sweetly* Yes, Lady Battousai... there's a wedding... and I'm out on a mission... dry.gif ... and you're invited!!! laugh.gif
Quistis88
Ooh! May I sharpen it? I promise I'll do it well! And I'll give it 5 edges!
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif Quisty-sempai, I'd be honored...

And where's Ailuro, by the way? She's gotta practice the wedding march... tongue.gif

Ninja? Are you watching or eating the food, there? dry.gif

And, Bacon, darling... do you prefer red or black??? rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I know... this is getting lemony... laugh.gif
Quistis88
Well, when life gives you lemons . . .
sasuki_604
Yum! Lemons! tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 2 2004, 12:14 AM)
Well, when life gives you lemons . . .

*yells* We make lemon tea!!! Yippee skippee!!! *laughs her head off* X33333333
Quistis88
Or you can find a kid with a papercut. Heh heh . . .
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 2 2004, 12:12 AM)
Ninja? Are you watching or eating the food, there? dry.gif

both rolleyes.gif and sharpening my katana in case of a "suspicious person with LSD" sighting. actually, my poor katana is only a practice one so i can't sharpen it. it's all ripped up, though, from matches with people with nicer swords sleep.gif;; oh well, it can still do its job....like i'm doing now *munch*
Quistis88
I have a sudden urge now to take fencing lessons. ;___;
Bling_bling_Angel
laugh.gif Yeah... me too...

dry.gif Well, fancy that... my husband-to-be just ran off... how... typical and on-schedule as ever... rolleyes.gif
sasuki_604
You and me both Quistis.

Btw, When's the wedding? And what happened to the groom? Did we or should i say Bling scared him away?
Quistis88
We all know he'll be back. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
dry.gif Definitely... I should juss start shouting all over the forum that I'm taking a shower, and trust me... he'll be back quicker than you can say "Indiana Jones"...
Bling_bling_Angel
Guyz, when are we gonna have the wedding? Sempai, set a date... say, I dunno... tomorrow? [as in Friday...]

Who's gonna be the minister?

And someone notify Kase-OkaaSan that her daughter Blingy is getting married... *weeps*
Quistis88
Haha! I don't know when it should be. Hopefully tomorrow or something then, because I won't have much time on the weekend. sad.gif

My little Angel grows up so fast . . . *breaks out handkerchief*
Bling_bling_Angel
*hugs Quisty-NeeSan*... There, there... don't feel so bad... *frowns* I'm even thinking of calling it off myself, if that's any consolation, Sempai... *brandishes katana... a'la Kill Bill* HERE COMES THE BRIDE... mad.gif
sasuki_604
*waves hand* I want to be the minister (are girls allow to be a minister? haha I don't think so, but what the heck). I want to take part in the wedding.

There there, Quistis, she has to grow up some day. Atleast you know she is married to an "honest" man.
Lady Battousai
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bacon and Bling are finally going to have a wedding! Then later there will be little bacons running around saying

"Mom, the humans wants me for lunch. Aren't they full enough after eating dad and oneechan?"...now that I can imagine. ahahahhahahahahaha
Quistis88
QUOTE(sasuki_604 @ Dec 2 2004, 01:54 AM)
There there, Quistis, she has to grow up some day. Atleast you know she is married to an "honest" man.

OMG, now I'm scared. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif
sasuki_604
Darn. Bling beat me in replying. So the wedding is off? And Bling is going to star in the next kill bill? Or it will it be call Kill Bacon?
Quistis88
I'll go get the camcorder.
Bling_bling_Angel
Hey, I'm getting the night-before-jitters... rolleyes.gif

Besides... something evil in my mind in reminding me of all those mean things he's said in the past... *weeps*...

Btw, guyz, I finally got the link up for my pic... go to the 'Pictures' thread... the very last post...
Lady Battousai
ahahahahhahahahhaha....

Eh, my bad on the last reply, what I mean tro say i

"Mom, what no bacon?" one of them said and then the other children will repeat 'what no bacon' over and over until bling complaints to her husband.

"This is all your fault!" ...ahahahhahahahhahahaha

Hey get a katana and stab bacon for dinner!
Quistis88
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 2 2004, 02:02 AM)
Hey get a katana and stab bacon for dinner!

This is starting to sound like Lord of the Flies again. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
XDDD...
Quistis88
I should go to bed soon . . . I guess tomorrow we'll see if this wedding/killing actually happens. biggrin.gif
Lady Battousai
...*jumps in delight*...yeh yeh bacon for tomorrow's dinner. I want it with some bbq sauce!

I wish you good luck Angel nee-sama
Ailuro
Poor Bacon. One of the only reasons its happening to him is because he's one of the only active male members. tongue.gif
There is no more bacon!
ph34r.gif ...I somehow don't think it's safe to come back yet...
DarkWater Alchemist
Wathever happens, i'll be there with my camera.

... one of the only active male members... are there so many girls really? o_O
Quistis88
Yes, really. Really, really. biggrin.gif
-Zhou Yu-
I would say so.
Bling_bling_Angel
ph34r.gif Oh goog gracious God... I'm not doing this, really, right? *smiles worriedly* I was... bluffing... I'M NOT READY TO BE A MOTHER YET!!!! *wails to high heaven*
Quistis88
So you're calling it off?
Bling_bling_Angel
*murmurs* I have no clue... he keeps slinking off and making me mad, I juss might... dry.gif

*whimpers* Besides! I miss my 1st love here... Coldasice!!! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU!?!?! *wails*
Quistis88
NOW look what you've done, Bacon! Bad Bacon! laugh.gif

Where HAS Coldasice gone? huh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*sniffles* Bacon doesn't even care about me... *whimpers*... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

Yeah... where's my Prince Charming???? unsure.gif
Quistis88
Maybe he fell off his gleaming white horse and is stuck in a swamp somewhere.
Bling_bling_Angel
*lip quivers*... sad.gif

*breaks into tears*...

Am I to continue on with this wedding...? With someone who won't even SHOW UP HERE!?!?!!
Gashole
You're really too bling for your own good.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 2 2004, 07:47 PM)
You're really too bling for your own good.

Haha! Gashole, you kill me. Again. biggrin.gif
Lady Battousai
Oneesama not having wedding?...then we no have cake and bacon for dinner...*pouts*

That's it! BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...*earthquakes*...
Bling_bling_Angel
*squeezes tears out of hanky* That doesn't help at all... *whimpers*
Quistis88
Maybe he's flying around and earthquakes just won't work.

Bacon, beware the wrath of Lady. biggrin.gif
telepika
My goodness people... ph34r.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*wails*... *wails rocking the earth*... *joining with Lady's wrath*...

Where is Bacon, anyhow? *sniffle*
Quistis88
Not here at the moment, apparently.
Bling_bling_Angel
*wails some more @ the sight of her wedding gown*... Right... any clue as to when he's returning???? *sniffle*
Carnal Malefactor
I don't live on this forum, you know... rolleyes.gif
Lady Battousai
...Oneesama, don't cry...everything is okay...if bacon is so important to you then I will hunt him down with my dagger!

Watch out bacon, say yer prayers like it will do you any good. hhhehehehehhahahahahaha...don't let it be you for dinner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.