Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Quistis88
Haha! Yes, but that won't stop my dream! laugh.gif

Ugh, I have to leave for school now . . .
Omakase Shimasu
Aaaw, so soon. Well good luck and see ya tomorrow! biggrin.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 7 2004, 07:12 PM)
How DOES this work anyway?  I don't think any of us here have met any others in person.  So, how can you "go out", in the literal sense?

Most of everyone here are girls anyway, so it's harder for us to choose. tongue.gif

I'm looking for a guy who:
- knows at least 3 languages
- plays at least 2 instruments
- can burp on command
- can recite the alphabet in reverse within 5 seconds
- has seen Beethoven and Mrs. Doubtfire at least 15 times
Thievesvinegar
mrs. doubtfire is awsome
Quistis88
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 7 2004, 04:39 PM)
- can burp on command

Ahh, I love multi-lingual men, especially ones who know European languages, and maybe Greek! And musical people. I have such high standards . . . tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
well sometimes people find solace in their imaginations...fantasies, i would call them. Sorta like my imaginary friend i had before he died.
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 7 2004, 06:18 PM)
well sometimes people find solace in their imaginations...fantasies, i would call them. Sorta like my imaginary friend i had before he died.

awww.. how did he died?
Thievesvinegar
after i was beaten and bitch-slapped by reality
wolfi1412
oh.. that wasn't what I had in mind.. but oh well, that'll do.
Lady Battousai
I don't have anyone in mind to take in this forum since I felt like I'm the youngest one here. It's still way to early to have a true love unless he is the one I've been looking for to cherish my heart with.

My hearts voice...

In this world,
Everyone have a someone,
But I don't,
I'm alone,
In this world.

I tried looking for you,
But you weren't there,
I went from one place to another,
But still all I found was the same thing,
Everyone has a someone.

Are you out there?
Will you love me..for who I am?
Are you the one?
Who could opened up my heart?
And cherish you with all my will?
As you will for me?

Where are you? Will...you love me as whom am I now?
Lady Battousai
Ahhhhh...fishsticks!

I guess I was baing too sad yesterday until I've wrote that ^ nonsense voice from my heart!

Really people, *grumbles* my mind yesterday was out in space so forget about what I've written above.

*grumbles* Stupid, selfconscious self! Baka Baka Baka! *grumbles*
|Alphonse|-Elric
no comment happy.gif
Blade42
I don't know anybody much, so why would i wanna go out with anyone???
Alchemist-Mage
I think I'd go out w/Risa Babe, she seems to be very nice wub.gif
Blade42
This is insane....
Ninie
QUOTE(Blade42 @ Nov 30 2004, 05:04 PM)
This is insane....

Nah, it's funny! laugh.gif biggrin.gif I didn't read the whole thread, but I find it cute and funny at the same time.
Blade42
Hmm, maybe you're right.. biggrin.gif
-Zhou Yu-
Well not really anyone, their mostly my friends
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
any1 LIKE me? , come on I know you do laugh.gif (joking) im just freinds with every buddy so far, at least that's what i think laugh.gif
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Alchemist-Mage @ Nov 30 2004, 03:01 PM)
I think I'd go out w/Risa Babe, she seems to be very nice wub.gif

awww rolleyes.gif thats nice hmm i'll like to go out with you too
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
yeah she's very nice but i don't LIKE HER LIKE HER, he he happy.gif
Blade42
AAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm GOnna die! My eyes are burning...sorry, that was just random, but anyway, yeah Riza Babe is nice, but I don't think i know people enough to wanna go out with them...maybe I do, I dunno
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
Unless by some weird unsightly chance that riza likes me likes me i don't like her like her i don't like like any1 her im just freinds with every1 happy.gif laugh.gif (not meaning you should like me riz just sayin lol)
Riza Babe
@.@ confusing lol
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
as in if by some chance you like me like me (not saying you do im just saying lol) , but uh you don't so um...... happy.gif im only freinds with the people here^^
Gashole
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 30 2004, 03:27 PM)
any1 LIKE me? , come on I know you do laugh.gif (joking) im just freinds with every buddy so far, at least that's what i think laugh.gif

Oh, yes! Let's go on a date! I'll bring a shotgun and an axe with me. In case one fails, the other will work.
Blade42
Haha!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif I wanna see!!!!!!!!!
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
jackass..........(joking) funny yet it makes me feel uterly disgusted and hurt at the same time.........O_o
Quistis88
Perhaps that was the point.
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
i hope not.....laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 7 2004, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 7 2004, 07:12 PM)
How DOES this work anyway?  I don't think any of us here have met any others in person.  So, how can you "go out", in the literal sense?

Most of everyone here are girls anyway, so it's harder for us to choose. tongue.gif

- can burp on command

Hey! I fit 4 of those 5 criteria.

Well... 3... my drumming is... not so good..
Gashole
What's the one you don't fit?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 1 2004, 03:09 AM)
What's the one you don't fit?

I can't recite the alphabet in reverse in 5 seconds... It takes me a solid 45...

...god help me if I ever get stopped on suspicion of DUI. ph34r.gif
Blade42
I fit only 3, but I could care less. I know a guy who could probably fit all f those, but the alphabet thing takes him like 15 seconds instead of 5.
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif Well, now... it's a little bizarre if the resident FMA FORUM flirt doesn't present herself here, now is it? laugh.gif

Wellz, juss been tied up with a lot of paperwork, but all this is lovey-dovey crap is pretty cute....

SoOooOOoOoo... who do I want? It'd've been ColdAsIce, but I hardly see him here now... sad.gif

Hey, I'll go out with all the guys here! *gets pummelled by all the ladies* Or... not... hey, Bacon, you in for it?
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
QUOTE(Gashole @ Nov 30 2004, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE(l|Kouga|l-Youkai @ Nov 30 2004, 03:27 PM)

Oh, yes! Let's go on a date! I'll bring a shotgun and an axe with me. In case one fails, the other will work.

Well I know you don't hate me so come on you like me don't you? (joking) or aim I? laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 30 2004, 08:58 PM)
SoOooOOoOoo... who do I want? It'd've been ColdAsIce, but I hardly see him here now...  sad.gif

Ha. I love Foreigner. xD
*off topic*
Alchemist-Mage
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Nov 30 2004, 04:31 PM)
awww  rolleyes.gif  thats nice hmm i'll like to go out with you too

[face turns red].......really?........[face goes crimsom red]
Riza Babe
yeah smile.gif
Makin' Bacon...?
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Nov 30 2004, 09:58 PM)
wink.gif Well, now... it's a little bizarre if the resident FMA FORUM flirt doesn't present herself here, now is it? laugh.gif

Wellz, juss been tied up with a lot of paperwork, but all this is lovey-dovey crap is pretty cute....

SoOooOOoOoo... who do I want? It'd've been ColdAsIce, but I hardly see him here now...  sad.gif

Hey, I'll go out with all the guys here! *gets pummelled by all the ladies* Or... not... hey, Bacon, you in for it?

I'll have to wait another year...

Or actually... what's the legal age of consent in Japan? tongue.gif
Haroken
WOah this topic got huge.
Ed's_Girl
I LOVE EDWARD ELRIC!!!! laugh.gif
Riza Babe
and I LOVE HORO HORO
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
And i (not love) like kouga ^^
-Zhou Yu-
I love ryoko
SailorSev
Definitely not kouga; he'd probably dump me after five minutes, at which point I'll say something by accident, he'll be offended and never talk to me again ^__^
Bling_bling_Angel
And where's Bacon? *spies him behind a chair* HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WAITING AT THE ALTAR!!! X333333333
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 2 2004, 04:41 AM)
And where's Bacon? *spies him behind a chair* HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME WAITING AT THE ALTAR!!! X333333333

blink.gif

[yells]
YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN MAKE AN HONEST MAN OUT OF ME!?
xrninja
hmm, i'd like to go out to lunch with my dear trio of trouble....quisty, ailuro, and gassy cool.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 1 2004, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 2 2004, 04:41 AM)

blink.gif

[yells]
YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN MAKE AN HONEST MAN OUT OF ME!?

*sniffs* Apparently, I can't... *evil grin* And that makes me wonder what I'm supposed to do to tie you down... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.