Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Omakase Shimasu
(pssst, you can use the edit button in the top-right corner of your post so you don't have to post twice in a row. smile.gif)

Hehe, I don't think I'm really Prinz' type. biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 4 2004, 09:07 PM)
awww i know Omakase Shimasu u can go out with pirnz  laugh.gif

i'd be glad!
Omakase Shimasu
Really? *__* I thought you'd wanted a cute boy rather than boring ol' me. biggrin.gif Not that I'm complaining, of course.
Quistis88
Wow, this thread is rather long . . . I don't think I've posted in this thread, but it looked interesting now. It's great that everyone seems to be happy, it's so sweet. biggrin.gif Haha!
rsF
This thread I think is the logest thread ever...

I cried on the last episode of Full Metal Alchemist. T.T
Just thought you'd guys like to know.^^
Still waiting for Chloe to finish her exams... -.-
Omakase Shimasu
The longest thread ever... if you don't count the Riza (x Roy) Hawkeye thread. <__< tongue.gif

...I still haven't seen the end. T__T Now that makes me cry.
M3i
What about the biography thread? I'm kinda afraid to look in there. Then again, I was afraid to look in here, so why not?
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 4 2004, 05:25 PM)
lol im dating my older forum brother  laugh.gif

this is where all the mental shit starts. Damn royalty.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(M3i @ Oct 4 2004, 10:24 PM)
What about the biography thread? I'm kinda afraid to look in there. Then again, I was afraid to look in here, so why not?

You were afraid to look? biggrin.gif It's telling something, when I say I completely understand why. -__-
Quistis88
Who's dating who's brother? Wow . . . complicated. tongue.gif

It's all right, Omakase, I haven't seen the end yet either. Waiting for the Shinsen sub. smile.gif
wolfi1412
wait!!! Riza_Babe's dating her brother??? is that legal? u sounded brother-complex.
Aqua_Alchemist
*cue Eastenders music* (if you know what it is tongue.gif).

wait!!! Riza_Babe's dating her brother???

Yup, the forum family is having inside relationships now lol tongue.gif tongue.gif!!!
wolfi1412
....*gulps*
Omakase Shimasu
@Quistis88: *cough*Rolfkaese*cough* smile.gif
rsF
Wait until we all get married to each other...then i'll give you permission to gulp all you want.
wolfi1412
btw, can I have someone crop my avatar for me? I have to re-install the adobe photoshop coz the computer just had been formatted and I don't know where the CD is. the link to this pic is on the Logic Puzzle thread

ps: 1 more post.. and I'm gonna be wolfi-taisa!!!
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(rsF @ Oct 4 2004, 11:30 PM)
Wait until we all get married to each other...then i'll give you permission to gulp all you want.

We need permission to gulp now? tongue.gif

@wolfie: give Rolfie a PM and ask if he wants to do it for you. biggrin.gif He said it wouldn't be a problem if I ever asked him to fix my avatar for me.
wolfi1412
okay.

and to gulp?
Riza Babe
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Oct 4 2004, 03:51 PM)
wait!!! Riza_Babe's dating her brother??? is that legal? u sounded brother-complex.

heheheh whats the matter with going out with Auqa Alchemist wink.gif laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 4 2004, 09:41 PM)
Really? *__* I thought you'd wanted a cute boy rather than boring ol' me. biggrin.gif Not that I'm complaining, of course.

*sigh...........................okay, this can really top it -____________-

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Well, seems like boring ol' me is boring lil' me. (PM) tongue.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 5 2004, 05:11 PM)
laugh.gif Well, seems like boring ol' me is boring lil' me. (PM) tongue.gif

ehhe...i find your lil' me much cuter^^
Omakase Shimasu
=^-^= You're making me blush.
Aqua_Alchemist
heheheh whats the matter with going out with Auqa Alchemist

Yeah what is the matter? cool.gif biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
heheheheheheh *blush* u know hes only my forum bro laugh.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
heheheheheheh *blush* u know hes only my forum bro

wub.gif , don't we know it biggrin.gif.
EditDeath
*smirks, turns on Barry Manilow music* laugh.gif
wolfi1412
why Barry Manilow?
Squall20XX
yeah i would have picked barry white 4 some crazy love music!

oh btw i dont know any one well enough to say i "like" them tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Um, I'm not gonna get stoned when I say I don't know any Barry what's-his-face, right? tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
i dont know barry either...which is understandable since his type of music isnt for me
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 6 2004, 04:16 PM)
Um, I'm not gonna get stoned when I say I don't know any Barry what's-his-face, right? tongue.gif

some ppl said Barry Manilow is what Clay Aiken will look like in 30 years.
Thievesvinegar
scary
wolfi1412
what do u mean scary?
Thievesvinegar
just commenting on a 50 year old clay
Gashole
Oh, come on, he's not gonna be that bad.
Thievesvinegar
he's bad enough now
Tashi
i havnt been here long enough to know, but mabey ill find someone.
Uirumusu
this whole topic is getting kinky tongue.gif lol
Lust
I dont think 'kinky' is the word to describe it >_> More like insane.

I havent been here long either :/ I know what its like to be possibly in love with someone else on a forum, it sucks sad.gif Well, the person I liked did. Once you are on a board for so much time... you know you can just do odd stuff x_x; I dont know how to describe that better...so just understand it you damn hooligans.
animedragon
what kind of question iz this lol
i wouldnt go out with anyone one here....since i dont know any of u....
Gashole
Yeah, well, everyone here is a weirdo. You'd be one too after you stay here for awhile. It's contagious.
Riza Babe
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 7 2004, 10:47 AM)
Yeah, well, everyone here is a weirdo. You'd be one too after you stay here for awhile. It's contagious.

animedragon don't listen to him or is it her well he or she is always cracky tongue.gif everyone heres nice
Gashole
Me? Cranky? Impossible. I'm always a happy person. Here, I'll attach a smilie to prove it. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
How DOES this work anyway? I don't think any of us here have met any others in person. So, how can you "go out", in the literal sense?
Omakase Shimasu
I'll tell you a secret, Quistis88: it's not meant to be taken literally. tongue.gif

Tis all in good fun~
Quistis88
Haha! I see then. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
So~ does this mean you haven't found your dream man yet? smile.gif
Quistis88
LOL, no. Unless you're talking about Fury. laugh.gif I'm still young, though not compared to the majority of the people here. smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yeah, setting you up with Fury would be too great a task for [even] me to handle. Sorry, better luck next time. tongue.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.