Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Aog
Me nether.
I would get my ass kicked.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 4 2005, 10:23 PM)
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Arche and Gooseyboi are also fine fellows.
Good point. Mongoose-kun is very friendly. happy.gif

QUOTE(Celestial-san)
He can be a jerk sometimes...You just don't know him well enough. Just thinking about his mean-ness...
*cough* *cough* How about me? I'm probably meaner than Slash-kun, really. laugh.gif You just haven't seen too many of my darker sides yet, and my last evil attempt to screw someone over mentally was *ahem* unexpectedly disrupted... rolleyes.gif||
[right][snapback]274375[/snapback][/right]

I have, it was scary!! It was like she was a different person.
Water Achemist
somehow I find it hard to imagine Eke mad.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 4 2005, 11:48 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
You're just saying that because you want him for yourself tongue.gif Why do you say that?
I'm defending your reputation, darou~? After I showed you that digital photo of Hane-no Usagi-san and everything...rolleyes.gif Such disloyalty! tongue.gif
[right][snapback]274444[/snapback][/right]

Defending my reputation? Why? Is Dai-chan secretly a bad boy? tongue.gif I haven't forgotten about the picture, just wasn't sure if you've changed your mind.

QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Sep 4 2005, 11:53 PM)
arigatou  biggrin.gif  you guys are friendly too! (althought i haven't talked to celes for awhile!../cry!)
[right][snapback]274454[/snapback][/right]

Ah, well, don't feel bad. Almosteveryone got blocked biggrin.gif

QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 5 2005, 12:32 AM)
And I think Celesxfoolmetal is really cute! ^^ All Dai-chan needs to do is ask Wiz to say Daisuki to you. tongue.gif

laugh.gif I normally wouldn't have got that but for reading a chapter of DN Angel recently...

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 5 2005, 12:58 AM)
Ya know.. Mongoose is really nice. Wanna go out? ohmy.gif
[right][snapback]274498[/snapback][/right]

Hey, don't you HAVE a boyfriend? dry.gif

QUOTE(Coffee @ Sep 5 2005, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 4 2005, 10:23 PM)
*cough* *cough* How about me?  I'm probably meaner than Slash-kun, really. laugh.gif You just haven't seen too many of my darker sides yet, and my last evil attempt to screw someone over mentally was *ahem* unexpectedly disrupted... rolleyes.gif||

[right][snapback]275107[/snapback][/right]

She showed me something from when she was mad before...It made me think twice about ever angering her...happy.gif;;
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 5 2005, 05:48 PM)
Why? Is Dai-chan secretly a bad boy? tongue.gif
[right][snapback]275153[/snapback][/right]

Oh yes~! I'm positively evil! ph34r.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Sep 5 2005, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 5 2005, 05:48 PM)
Why? Is Dai-chan secretly a bad boy? tongue.gif

[right][snapback]275181[/snapback][/right]

ohmy.gif But remember? You're supposed to be a cute fluffy hamster... laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 5 2005, 06:11 PM)
ohmy.gif But remember? You're supposed to be a cute fluffy hamster... laugh.gif
[right][snapback]275189[/snapback][/right]

But hard and cold on the inside! (~not~) tongue.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Coffee-chon)
Mwaha. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Water-san)
somehow I find it hard to imagine Eke mad.
..That won't be a problem once I finish a good recording of Loyalty....ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Celestial-san)
She showed me something from when she was mad before...It made me think twice about ever angering her...happy.gif;;
Oh? You didn't see the log from when I actually got to voice my thoughts to the source. biggrin.gif||

QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
Ohh! Sasuga kawaii deshi! laugh.gif *virtually pats head*

(...but wait...does an evil person go "owies" after I thwack them with my foil? ohmy.gif)
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 5 2005, 07:11 PM)
(...but wait...does an evil person go "owies" after I thwack them with my foil? ohmy.gif)
[right][snapback]275295[/snapback][/right]

Ehh, I guess I'm not as evil as I would like to be... tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 5 2005, 07:11 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
Oh? You didn't see the log from when I actually got to voice my thoughts to the source. biggrin.gif||
unsure.gif I don't know that I want to.

QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 5 2005, 07:11 PM)

Or with a paper fan laugh.gif

QUOTE(Dai-chan)
Ehh, I guess I'm not as evil as I would like to be... tongue.gif
Aw, but we adore your cute innocence!
Maes-Hughes
bah, "...but wait...does an evil person go "owies" after I thwack them with my foil?"

nope, you have to wack them with something harder, like a steel bat or something, cuz if you hit an evil person with foil then they will hit you back with their fists
Celestial Shadow
Are we talking about the same kind of foil here? tongue.gif
Elderberry
@Maes-san: It'd be kind of nice if you used the quote option to make it more clear who and what's being quoted....tongue.gif *is full of frivolous opinions*

I'll assume we're all discussing the fencing foil (a practice one, in this case). It can be pretty painful if you stab/whack someone hard in the rightwrong places. ph34r.gif *knows this from experience* Besides, I always have my PVC Pipe-ishys for backup. ohmy.gif

EDIT: *ahem* ...must attempt staying on topic to...some extent...XD

QUOTE(Foolmetal-kun)
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
But remember? You're supposed to be a cute fluffy hamster... laugh.gif
But I'm not especially fond of either of those personalities~ ohmy.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 5 2005, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE(Dai-chan)
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
But remember? You're supposed to be a cute fluffy hamster... laugh.gif
But I'm not especially fond of either of those personalities~ ohmy.gif
[right][snapback]275390[/snapback][/right]

ohmy.gif You don't like cute, fluffy hamsters?

And EKE, you made another typo *Faints*
Maes-Hughes
ya i knew what we were talking bout just wanted to make a joke kinda. or a statement.
animejunkie429800
@EKE: XP You don't like hamsters? *gasp*
Ailuro
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 5 2005, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 5 2005, 12:58 AM)

Hey, don't you HAVE a boyfriend? dry.gif

I was just kidding~ *waves hand dismissively*
xrninja
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Sep 4 2005, 10:04 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 4 2005, 09:58 PM)

biggrin.gif mayyybeeee :] we just need ninja's approves of you first. *grin*
[right][snapback]274505[/snapback][/right]
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 4 2005, 10:07 PM)
ohmy.gif Ehh? What's this? Aily, get in line. I have been gunning for Gooseyboi forever <.<
[right][snapback]274509[/snapback][/right]
Ailuro > Slash. rolleyes.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Oh, I'm very fond of rodents. biggrin.gif Just probably not as much with the more cutesy, animated ones. (Oh, speaking of which, I've been bitten by a hamster...and a mouse....rolleyes.gif *off-topic*)

QUOTE(Ninja-senpai)
Ninja-senpai speaks! smile.gif

Hm...I don't know mongoose-kun as well as some other forumers here, but I think he would be fun to meet in person. ohmy.gif *adds to bottom of unlikely-potential-EKE-visits list*
Stevo
I don't know anyone here yet, but once I get to know all the ladies, I'll figure it out.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(xrninja @ Sep 6 2005, 06:09 AM)

Nuu~ Gooseyboi prefers guys who act like girls than girls who are girls :3 blink.gif
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 6 2005, 02:38 PM)

Nuu~ Gooseyboi prefers guys who act like girls than girls who are girls :3 blink.gif
[right][snapback]276090[/snapback][/right]

wow scary later. (vash from Trigun)
Willow
No one. ph34r.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 5 2005, 11:19 PM)
I was just kidding~ *waves hand dismissively*

I know. So was I. XP

huh.gif I don't think that'd work too well...

QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 6 2005, 09:28 AM)
QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Oh, I'm very fond of rodents. biggrin.gif Just probably not as much with the more cutesy, animated ones. (Oh, speaking of which, I've been bitten by a hamster...and a mouse....rolleyes.gif *off-topic*)
[right][snapback]275781[/snapback][/right]

I have clothes that have suffered the wrath of hamsters dry.gif I had 3 of them...They all died though sad.gif I'm a hamster killer! *Cries*
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 6 2005, 06:28 AM)
Hm...I don't know mongoose-kun as well as some other forumers here, but I think he would be fun to meet in person. ohmy.gif *adds to bottom of unlikely-potential-EKE-visits list*
[right][snapback]275781[/snapback][/right]

yayy i made the list biggrin.gif yes it'd be really fun if you came and visited. if you visit when ninja is home from college we can show you around! biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 6 2005, 06:01 PM)
I have clothes that have suffered the wrath of hamsters  dry.gif I had 3 of them...They all died though sad.gif I'm a hamster killer! *Cries*
[right][snapback]276187[/snapback][/right]

Ahh~! Don't kill me! ohmy.gif
Slashrose1010
^She'll kill you with love and affection... the reverse of the neglegence she gave the hamsters. I think the first is scarier though mellow.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Sep 6 2005, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 6 2005, 06:01 PM)
I have clothes that have suffered the wrath of hamsters  dry.gif I had 3 of them...They all died though sad.gif I'm a hamster killer! *Cries*
[right][snapback]276187[/snapback][/right]

Ahh~! Don't kill me! ohmy.gif
[right][snapback]276348[/snapback][/right]

Aw, don't worry, I'd only kill you if you made me mad... ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 6 2005, 08:03 PM)
^She'll kill you with love and affection... the reverse of the neglegence she gave the hamsters. I think the first is scarier though mellow.gif
[right][snapback]276353[/snapback][/right]

*Smacks Slash with her paper fan* You just don't know how to handle me >D (Not many people do...laugh.gif)
i wuld like to go out wit chloe nd Chibi Viki
Slashrose1010
Mm, not necessarilly go out with, but to meet in person, add Rizababe on that list : D she seems like a nice, fun girl ^^
Celestial Shadow
Hyper-active more like... o_O (You pedo, you just think she's hot >D)
Slashrose1010
What? Where would you get such an idear rolleyes.gif I hope she has a british accent tongue.gif
adamclark
I'd go out with adamclark! He's DREAMY!!!
alchemydude90
i'd probably go out with the_lightning_alchemist10 *winks for her* wink.gif
Fayth Prophecy
probably no one...not that no one here isn't to my liking, i just haven't known anyone that long to actually think about this.
Velious178
I know how you feel Winry Rockbell Elric.
phoenix dying
Considering this is all hypothetical dateing, i think you have nothing to worry about. But i feel that i fall in with that gravy train that "no one likes me"
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 15 2005, 09:57 PM) [snapback]285263[/snapback]

What? Where would you get such an idear rolleyes.gif I hope she has a british accent tongue.gif

A strong one I hear... rolleyes.gif

*Doesn't bother trying to revive the thread though she could*
Slashrose1010
AKA: I love [insert interrogative name including a smoked, stripped meat item] rolleyes.gif

A strong british accent ohmy.gif That is cool. I think british accents are nice as long as it doesn't sound like they have a drawl.
Kyros
I'd like to hang out with Phyco Girl and maybe mei tensei (sp?). Phyco Girl is really cool and mt is the same age as me so we might have similar views and interests (we are on the same forum that centers around certain topics after all...)
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 15 2005, 06:50 PM) [snapback]285255[/snapback]

Mm, not necessarilly go out with, but to meet in person, add Rizababe on that list : D she seems like a nice, fun girl ^^

And Asian. dry.gif

It's always the Asians that guys think are hot. tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 19 2005, 08:58 PM) [snapback]289020[/snapback]

And Asian. dry.gif

It's always the Asians that guys think are hot.

I don't reacall saying she is hawt *cough* Anyway, I thought I had said before that I usuaully go for white girls... but of course there are exceptions to everything.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 19 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]289020[/snapback]

And Asian. dry.gif

Well, it's not like half the guys here aren't also Asian.

Though I must admit I've got the Yellow Fever pretty bad, myself. tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Yeah same here. After living in the bay area for so long I've really developed a taste for asian men. tongue.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Sep 19 2005, 07:00 PM) [snapback]289024[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 19 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]289020[/snapback]

And Asian. dry.gif

Well, it's not like half the guys here aren't also Asian.

Though I must admit I've got the Yellow Fever pretty bad, myself. tongue.gif

T_T The woes of being a lesser white girl...

It's not like it's a bad thing anyway. It's natural to be attracted to other races; diversifies the gene pool. (Plus, asian women are gorgeous. *So not jealous!*)
Still, in my limited experience, more often for the asian girls it's, "Wow, HOT!" and for us poor white chicks it's "Cute" or, "... nice." tongue.gif
Quistis88
I've been seeing a lot of Caucasian guys going out with Asian girls/women nowadays. So much that it's almost shocking. And yet all the women the Asian guys seem to get are Asian girls. It's kind of funny. It's like the Asian guys around here (where I am) aren't good enough. Then again, I tend to agree with that myself.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 19 2005, 10:05 PM) [snapback]289030[/snapback]

Still, in my limited experience, more often for the asian girls it's, "Wow, HOT!" and for us poor white chicks it's "Cute" or, "... nice." tongue.gif

Oh come on Toby, white girls have nothing to complain about laugh.gif Especially not you.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 19 2005, 07:13 PM) [snapback]289043[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 19 2005, 10:05 PM) [snapback]289030[/snapback]

Oh come on Toby, white girls have nothing to complain about laugh.gif Especially not you.

Eh, all girls have something to complain about; it's in our nature as females- there's always going to be some genetic problem that's making things terrible for you. And really, I complain in jest.
But still... nobody thinks I'm hot. (Unless they have a loli complex ph34r.gif ...)
Celestial Shadow
Hmm, I can't really remember, but I think I would possibly describe you as "hot" if I were a guy biggrin.gif Mostly "cute" though.

And yes, it's hard to be a chick. The most beautiful girl in the world could find something wrong with herself.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 19 2005, 10:21 PM) [snapback]289050[/snapback]

But still... nobody thinks I'm hot. (Unless they have a loli complex ph34r.gif ...)

You can read minds?! laugh.gif
huh.gif loli complex?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.