Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 28 2005, 08:16 PM)
Yeah, you turned into such such an a-hole  dry.gif What I had to put up with...You have NEVER been nice to me *Smacks him with her paper fan* You had better treat the next girl you're with right at least! Though I wouldn't wish the torture of you on anyone...
[snapback]266515[/snapback]

laugh.gif And you pair us together, I see your plot, Celes!
Spark Alchemist
@Slash-sweety i use biggrin.gif tongue.gif blink.gif these all the time too...and the reason i think you are too young for me is cause i know it to be fact...i asked wink.gif but when you turn 18 then you will no longer be jailbait so it looks like i got a couple more years to wait for you then eh?...lol

@Ailuro-im 20 so yes i believe i would be too old for Slash tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Spark Alchemist @ Aug 28 2005, 11:16 PM)
@Slash-sweety i use  biggrin.gif  tongue.gif  blink.gif these all the time too...and the reason i think you are too young for me is cause i know it to be fact...i asked  wink.gif  but when you turn 18 then you will no longer be jailbait so it looks like i got a couple more years to wait for you then eh?...lol

@Ailuro-im 20 so yes i believe i would be too old for Slash tongue.gif

blink.gif I am flattered... Hehe, maybe I should get to know you better through IMs tongue.gif Haha, I have never been called jailbait, but that was pretty funny XD Thanks, I am sure you are a fine woman yourself :3
Ailuro
And yet you're 'married' to Monkey?
Spark Alchemist
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 28 2005, 10:01 PM)
[snapback]266715[/snapback]

huh?.....i am?....i am very fond of Monkey but i didnt know i was "married" to him....lol....
and besides....Monkey is older than Slash and age laws are different in the u.k....you only have to be 16 from what i understand to be legal there....so that makes a bit of a difference i suppose tongue.gif

@Slash-im glad i could flatter you... tongue.gif and maybe you should get to know me better...lol wink.gif
Ailuro
I don't know the inner workings of every person here. Many members are 'married' to one another so I assumed you two were... or something. blink.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
There's so much partner swapping around here I can't keep track. I assume nothing. Especially after the whole EKE/Goldfish thing.

See, that's why I have a harem. No fuss, no muss. laugh.gif
Slashrose1010
@Spark: You are from the UK as well? Well, I am turning 16 soon actually blink.gif

@Mini: Yeah, I seem to be more skeptical after that as well with everyone. Yay for harems!
Spark Alchemist
@slash-no im not from the u.k...im from cali...lol...i was saying about the u.k. laws because that is where monkey is from...lol....sorry if im not making sense to you....it did when i typed it and said it in my head laugh.gif

@mini-this harem thing is starting to interest me.... tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
@Sparky: Ahh, I see. Hehe, yeah, I know Kit is from the UK. He use to be a good 'mate' of mine. Cheerios and such :3 Harems are just starting to interest you? Everyone loves a good harem.
Riza Babe
*sigh* No one from uk except me and le monkey ; ;
animejunkie429800
Actually, SinLuxuria is from the UK too if I'm not mistaken. >.<
kath
noone really, i dont know any1 in this place n_n;
Spark Alchemist
@slash-if only monkey was around to hear you say that...hehe..."cheerios and such" LMAO....and about the harem thing...yes. theyre just starting to interest me...i guess im a late bloomer... laugh.gif

@animejunkie- i thought lux was from france...but im probably wrong...i dont know why i thought that tho.... biggrin.gif
I thought Lux was from France as well...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Mr. Slashy)
blink.gif I am flattered...

And Damn strait you should be.. ^__^

QUOTE(Mr. Slashy)
I have never been called jailbait

I Am.. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Ms. Aily)
[snapback]266715[/snapback]

We are?
*_*

QUOTE(Dearest Sparky)
i was saying about the u.k. laws because that is where monkey is from...lol....sorry if im not making sense to you....it did when i typed it and said it in my head laugh.gif

Made perfect sense to me dear.. ^__^

QUOTE(Dearest Sparky)
this harem thing is starting to interest me.... tongue.gif

IM IN!!!

QUOTE(Mr. Slashy)
Cheerios and such

LMAO

EDIT: Chiyo is also from UK.. Will be going to see her again soon..
AlphonseRules
Lux is from France, I'm 99.9999999% sure. smile.gif
Le Monkey
I thaught she was to.. maybe she could come visit me whenever!

Ha ha
Celestial Shadow
*Is so random and hyper* You know what? Most of the guys here are jerks...
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Spark Alchemist @ Aug 29 2005, 05:06 PM)
....and about the harem thing...yes. theyre just starting to interest me...i guess im a late bloomer... laugh.gif
[right][snapback]267413[/snapback][/right]

Holy snap, I might be too. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 4 2005, 10:28 PM)
[right][snapback]274254[/snapback][/right]

Name one who isn't.

Can a harem consist of well-know and trusted contacts? huh.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Sep 4 2005, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 4 2005, 10:28 PM)
[right][snapback]274254[/snapback][/right]

Name one who isn't.
Myour darling Dai-chan/foolmetal laugh.gif

QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Sep 4 2005, 10:41 PM)
Can a harem consist of well-know and trusted contacts? huh.gif
[right][snapback]274287[/snapback][/right]

They have to agree though tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
^Arche and Gooseyboi are also fine fellows.
foolmetal alchemist
I would say Slash as well, though Celes may object...
Slashrose1010
Thanks :] *cough* Though, I think you would object if you got to know me better tongue.gif *might object? who are you fooling? tongue.gif*
Celestial Shadow
He can be a jerk sometimes...You just don't know him well enough. Just thinking about his mean-ness to me makes me feel like crying sad.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 4 2005, 11:02 PM)
He can be a jerk sometimes...You just don't know him well enough. Just thinking about his mean-ness to me makes me feel like crying sad.gif
[right][snapback]274325[/snapback][/right]

really? maybe I just need to chat with him more often then tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 4 2005, 11:02 PM)

Tch, I could say the same things I said to Eke, Cafe, Quis, whoever, and they would not take it the same way or as hard as you do tongue.gif You are almost as big a drama queen as I sometimes ohmy.gif
Celestial Shadow
They weren't your girlfriend either!
Elderberry
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Arche and Gooseyboi are also fine fellows.
Good point. Mongoose-kun is very friendly. happy.gif

QUOTE(Celestial-san)
He can be a jerk sometimes...You just don't know him well enough. Just thinking about his mean-ness...
*cough* *cough* How about me? I'm probably meaner than Slash-kun, really. laugh.gif You just haven't seen too many of my darker sides yet, and my last evil attempt to screw someone over mentally was *ahem* unexpectedly disrupted... rolleyes.gif||
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif Who says I wasn't having an affair? tongue.gif Either way, you always blow what I say out of proportion or take it the wrong way, wether during that period or not. You just have an affinity towards killing me... =D
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 4 2005, 10:23 PM)
*cough* *cough* How about me?  I'm probably meaner than Slash-kun, really. laugh.gif You just haven't seen too much of my darker sides yet, and my last evil attempt to screw someone over mentally was *ahem* unexpectedly disrupted... rolleyes.gif||
[right][snapback]274375[/snapback][/right]

>D Evil will befall the world... someday.

Anyway, I still support Celesxfoolmetal nonetheless. Notice the siggies/avys?
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 4 2005, 11:23 PM)
Mongoose-kun is very friendly. happy.gif
Oh, yeah, he is too smile.gif

QUOTE(Celestial-san)
He can be a jerk sometimes...You just don't know him well enough. Just thinking about his mean-ness...
*cough* *cough* How about me? I'm probably meaner than Slash-kun, really. laugh.gif You just haven't seen too many of my darker sides yet, and my last evil attempt to screw someone over mentally was *ahem* unexpectedly disrupted... rolleyes.gif||
I know you're evil tongue.gif But you're not a guy so, I didn't include you.

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:24 PM)
ohmy.gif Who says I wasn't having an affair? tongue.gif Either way, you always blow what I say out of proportion or take it the wrong way, wether during that period or not. You just have an affinity towards killing me... =D
[right][snapback]274378[/snapback][/right]
Grr, I hate you! mad.gif

QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:28 PM)
[right][snapback]274383[/snapback][/right]

... laugh.gif For the record, it was my idea, so don't blame him too much.
Elderberry
QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Yes....enjoy yourselves while I am still in a pleasant mood....happy.gif

QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Who says I wasn't having an affair? tongue.gif
What? What affair? XD

QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Hehe, I think they make an adorable pair, but not necessarily a romantic one, I suppose. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
@Eke: I was just teasing, I am a firm believer in monogamy >3 *runs off with Sparky as her jailbait rolleyes.gif*
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(EKE @ Sep 4 2005, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Hehe, I think they make an adorable pair, but not necessarily a romantic one, I suppose. smile.gif
[right][snapback]274410[/snapback][/right]

You're just saying that because you want him for yourself tongue.gifWhy do you say that?
Elderberry
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
You're just saying that because you want him for yourself tongue.gif Why do you say that?
I'm defending your reputation, darou~? After I showed you that digital photo of Hane-no Usagi-san and everything...rolleyes.gif Such disloyalty! tongue.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 4 2005, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Arche and Gooseyboi are also fine fellows.
Good point. Mongoose-kun is very friendly. happy.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 4 2005, 08:34 PM)
Mongoose-kun is very friendly. happy.gif
Oh, yeah, he is too smile.gif
[right][snapback]274398[/snapback][/right]

arigatou biggrin.gif you guys are friendly too! (althought i haven't talked to celes for awhile!../cry!)
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Sep 4 2005, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE(Junkie-san)
Yes....enjoy yourselves while I am still in a pleasant mood....happy.gif

QUOTE(Junkie-san)
[right][snapback]274410[/snapback][/right]

Ano~I would really agree with the angry part... Shikashi, I've never seen EKE mad...

And I think Celesxfoolmetal is really cute! ^^ All Dai-chan needs to do is ask Wiz to say Daisuki to you. tongue.gif
Ailuro
Ya know.. Mongoose is really nice. Wanna go out? ohmy.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 4 2005, 09:58 PM)
Ya know.. Mongoose is really nice. Wanna go out? ohmy.gif
[right][snapback]274498[/snapback][/right]

biggrin.gif mayyybeeee :] we just need ninja's approves of you first. *grin*
Carnal Malefactor
[makes universal sound signifying whipping]

whi-chhhhshhh tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif Ehh? What's this? Aily, get in line. I have been gunning for Gooseyboi forever <.<
Carnal Malefactor
laugh.gif

Hate to break it to ya, but Ailuro would destroy you in a fight, Slash.
Slashrose1010
Damn straight she would. Even say I could actually beat her... I just couldn't hurt her ;__; <3 tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Ahhh... so chivalrous! laugh.gif
Ailuro
I expect you to fight back when I start whooping your ass. ;P
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 5 2005, 01:13 AM)
Ahhh... so chivalrous! laugh.gif

Not really, I agree with Hito on the Equal Rights, Equal Fights. It is just that I know Aily wouldn't do anything to incur my wrath, so I would have no reason to hate/hurt her ^^
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 4 2005, 10:14 PM)
I expect you to fight back when I start whooping your ass. ;P
[right][snapback]274524[/snapback][/right]

lolololol poor slash tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
*cough* Actually, I think we could both enjoy that :3
Carnal Malefactor
nah, you just know you wouldn't stand a chance against her. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.