Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
QUOTE(Gashole @ Sep 30 2004, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE(Cute Alchemist @ Sep 30 2004, 05:20 PM)
well hmm i kinda fancy  Thievesvinegar

There, Thieves, someone who appreciates you. laugh.gif
Cute Alchemist: In case you haven't noticed, being sarcastic is one of his best qualities. cool.gif

Why in hell's name do you think i am male?
Thievesvinegar
That previous one is me, if you haven't noticed.

I should really consider my sexuality since i've known more girls serously hitting on me than guys............... Man, i'm sad.
Gashole
I don't know. At first I did think you were female, but then in your previous post (before you edited it), you kind of said "us... guys." But I guess you're really a female after all.

Btw, do you have another forum you visit frequently? Cause you sound a hell lot like someone I know.
Thievesvinegar
i guess we draconian misfits all sound alike.
Gashole
Yup. That's also how she would answer.
Vael
mmm... One of the most unattractive qualities of guys (actually, just people in general) is a complete lack of motivation, and a reservoir of entirely unused potential. It drives me insane.

Really, I wouldn't mind living with someone messy, because I'm a perfectionist, and I'd actually enjoy cleaning up after them. XP
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 30 2004, 10:57 PM)
mmm... One of the most unattractive qualities of guys (actually, just people in general) is a complete lack of motivation, and a reservoir of entirely unused potential. It drives me insane.

Really, I wouldn't mind living with someone messy, because I'm a perfectionist, and I'd actually enjoy cleaning up after them. XP

... you're the opposite of my bro, he's perfectionist and doesn't enjoy cleaning them by himself.. he always asked me to do it... ><
Gashole
Ow, what the hell. I like my version of nice guys, but for a soulmate, he would be one random sarcastic person who makes fun of everything (but not in a mean way). And he will be open-minded and ready to do his share of housechores. Also he needs to win when he arm-wrestles me. And yeah, I actually like cleaning up, as well, so he can be messy. Just not every single day.
wolfi1412
Gashole's a girl right?
Gashole
What, are you doubting my feminity (I'm actually pretty sure it's spelled incorrectly)?
wolfi1412
oh, you already said that you're a girl? sorry, didn't read that post..
Thievesvinegar
Since we're talking about soulmates, does that mena you believe in true love? Does it even exist?
Gashole
Probably, if you can first define l"ove" for me.
It probably existed back in the good old days when things are so casual and practical. And easy. rolleyes.gif
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 1 2004, 04:32 AM)
Since we're talking about soulmates, does that mena you believe in true love? Does it even exist?

um.. who do you mean by "you"? if you're talking to me, yes I do, it's just that we have to find 'em and we really do need to make the right decisions..

@Gashole:
try to check somewhere in front of this thread, I posted something about my definitions of "love" based on the bible.. I think it's 1 Corinthians something..

ps: that was in the movie A Walk To Remember too! the definition I mean...
bryantq
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 30 2004, 03:57 PM)

wub.gif

in any case, it all comes down to "we're still searching for that special someone"

<--- eligible bachelor. biggrin.gif
Gashole
What is this, bryant, a dating forum? laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
@vinegar:
"Video meliora proboque deteriora seqor"

what does that mean, could you pls explain(i got 2 years of latin and those were sooo woderful ones...)

uhm, i can translate some parts of it.. lemmee see.....

"i see=video" and "better=meliora" "and=que"... that's all^^;;;
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 1 2004, 12:59 PM)
What is this, bryant, a dating forum?  laugh.gif

Dating Thread. tongue.gif
chloe
QUOTE(bryantq @ Oct 1 2004, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 30 2004, 03:57 PM)

wub.gif

in any case, it all comes down to "we're still searching for that special someone"

<--- eligible bachelor. biggrin.gif

um... bryantq... =∆=a;;

you do realise that Vael is a guy and a homosexual?
unless you are too... then....XD Vael gets lucky~
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif bryantq's as straight as an arrow. <--- wonder why they always say this?
Vael
DAMN! Someone notified him. I was going to trick him. XP
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Oct 1 2004, 08:52 AM)
@vinegar:
"Video meliora proboque deteriora seqor"

what does that mean, could you pls explain(i got 2 years of latin and those were sooo woderful ones...)

uhm, i can translate some parts of it.. lemmee see.....

"i see=video" and "better=meliora" "and=que"... that's all^^;;;

I see and sanction good, but i continue to pursue evil.

tongue.gif
wolfi1412
what does sanction means?
wolfi1412
r u a girl or boy vael?

sorry for double posting..
Vael
I'm male.
Gashole
Someone said Vael is a guy and a homosexual. I'm just quoting.
wolfi1412
gay??
chloe
i remember reading about it in the biography thread

oops, heheh, sorry vael ^^;; didn't mean to ruin the fun, if i'd known i wouldn't say anything and enjoy the show
Thievesvinegar
ey prinz i posteed the translation of my sig somewhere ^ there under guest, forgot to sign in. Is latin actually worth learning?
Vael
ehehehe.. Would have been amusing to see how long it took bryantq to realise I was male. =P
Anyway, I've also taken two years of Latin, and I loved the first year, hated the second. But, then again, on my second year I was taught strictly off the computer and textbook, so it was stressful and I hated it.
Gashole
Latin is useful for SAT and if you want to attend a Catholic mass in its original language.
Thievesvinegar
Now who would want to do that?
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 2 2004, 02:14 AM)
ey prinz i posteed the translation of my sig somewhere ^ there under guest, forgot to sign in. Is latin actually worth learning?

hmm...,vinegar, Latin is(in my opinion) a very wonderful "language"...

but i had it only 2 years and although i was always very lucky if i got a "C" in the tests...
maybe it's also because we were only 8 persons who took this lessons(relaxing atmosphere)and only 2 of them(i was one of them) wanted to continue this "language" although i wasn't that good in this language(but soo interesting^^)..

but the biggest luck was the teacher. He was an older person, but still good-looking(i think he knows the beauty of life) -> he looks like a roman senator if you would see him...

things like "video" that actually means "i see" is knowledge what is sooo interesting to me...
you know, everyone is useing the word "video recorder", etc..., but actually nobody knows what it actually means... and that's what i find interesting....
and so many other things...

i don't know what i would say today, if i had studied more than 3/4 years of latin... i fear that i would have consider it as boring(like vael).... but Latin is for me still a wonderful thing^^
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Oct 2 2004, 06:56 AM)
you know, everyone is useing the word "video recorder", etc..., but actually nobody knows what it actually means... and that's what i find interesting....
and so many other things...

Video = I see... Ingenius. biggrin.gif So very simple, but I always.... blah-blah-ed (forgot the word -__-) a video with something complex. But now I realize it's only the recorder part that's complex... @_@

@Vael: I think you were fooling 50% of the forum, not only bryantq. tongue.gif
bryantq
thats okay, im respectful of all people, although vael if you're as hot as ed maybe you could try to turn me biggrin.gif hahah smile.gif
bryantq
i am kidding.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif If that isn't the most cybernatic monotone-ish speech I've ever "heard", I'll eat my coffee-cup. smile.gif Love your avatar-text. biggrin.gif So very Edward.
rsF
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary
Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore'
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning
And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour
"Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!"
Quoth thy server, "404"

I couldn't find a place to stick this rather interesting poem, so I just stuck it here. XD
Remember, this is not pertaining to me. ^^

No, really.
wolfi1412
yeah.. it's okay... we'll believe you.
Riza Babe
Well i took alot of thought and i want to go out with Auqa Alchemist ^.^ laugh.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
wub.gif , thanks Riza Babe, I'd love to go out with you too biggrin.gif.
Riza Babe
heheheh cool.gif cool *blush*
Omakase Shimasu
Okay, as your forum "aunt" I have to say-- tongue.gif
Riza Babe
lol aunt kase tongue.gif
Riza Babe
lol im dating my older forum brother laugh.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
Yeah i just noticed that, forum family incest tongue.gif. Maybe I ma really oni-chan tongue.gif:P lol.

Now Aunt Kase, what was that you were saying tongue.gif

Anyhow, I've got to go work, I'll see the trouble I've casued later lol biggrin.gif.
Riza Babe
lol ok bye and have a nice day at work!
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Me? I'm innocent!

smile.gif See ya later~
Riza Babe
lol your GUILTY!!
Riza Babe
awww i know Omakase Shimasu u can go out with pirnz laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.