Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
wolfi1412
we are turbos! lolz
Lord Odenetheus
The person who dares call me less subtle, less attentive or less intelligent than your average female will regret it, of that I make an oath.
RolfKaese
um.. what?
Lord Odenetheus
...BAH! I was commenting on what people said about boys being less attentive, earlier.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 25 2004, 11:22 PM)
Overall, men do not take subtle hints, nor do they pay attention to details. Most males I know require things to be SPELLED OUT for them for you to get a message across, so subtle flirting is next to useless most of the time.Of course, I'm on the opposite extreme, where I take the smallest gestures of kindness as signs of love. And that's where my downfall is.

i(a guy), for example, am very attentive... i know to interpret hidden flirting signs from other ppl(may it be girls or guys)...
and i sense if somebody is gay(without having talked to him only seeing his behavior/acting/movements/quick glances)!
Vael
I was speaking generally, Odenetheus. And Prinz. Because, yeah, I am the same way. Just speaking from experience and observation. It kills me when a guy is just... overall APATHETIC to every situation he's in. X_X;;
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Vael @ Sep 26 2004, 05:42 PM)
I was speaking generally, Odenetheus. And Prinz. Because, yeah, I am the same way. Just speaking from experience and observation. It kills me when a guy is just... overall APATHETIC to every situation he's in. X_X;;

yes, yes, same like me, Vael... most of the guys are sooo stupid(they even don't know it =P)
...but let them be stupid, it's ok, as long as we(minority) aren't............ laugh.gif laugh.gif

yes! observation is very important to me, too. observation of human and nature(their aroundings) and what happens between and to them...

*sigh* i just love life, Vael...... sometimes i am thinking that i will understand the formula of life on one day(why things happen, the system of life; and not to be surprised anymore-> of the happening of everything and luck/bad-luck of everyone!!)........... *sigh
Lord Odenetheus
"One day"? I understood it ages ago.
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 26 2004, 06:21 PM)

what makes you so sure.. tell me....

with "formula of life" i mean for example...
that you know which kind of ppl exist(talents, views of life, appearance, with good-luck/bad-luck, etc...) and which kind of ppl can not, will not exist and weren't existing...
Lord Odenetheus
Would you be able to understand it even if explained?
Girlie Alchemist
Whats going on? i don't get it lol im a noobie
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 26 2004, 07:34 PM)
Would you be able to understand it even if explained?

depends also on the use of your vocabulary if i am able to understand...
wolfi1412
... I'm lost...
RolfKaese
could we plz go back to the main theme? ^^U it got kinda weird and.. well dry.gif

btw. main theme was : tell me things about women XD
Vael
...You know, Rolf, it took me a good five minutes to realise what in the Hell your avatar is. At first I thought it was a sliced pickle... then I realised that it was an eye... yep...
Lord Odenetheus
O_o...a sliced pickle!?
Vael
Look at it! It looks like a pickle slice!
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Sep 26 2004, 07:31 PM)
could we plz go back to the main theme? ^^U it got kinda weird and.. well dry.gif

btw. main theme was : tell me things about women XD

The main theme was dating, Rolfie. tongue.gif

And... it could be a sliced pickle if you looked at it from far off, I guess...

O_O Now that would be the compliment of the century. "Ed... Your skin's as pale as the moon, your lips as soft as silk, your eyes remind me of delicious pickle slices." <__< If I were Ed, I'd instantly jump the guy/gal.
Vael
Jump as in glomp, or jump as in run-at-and-impale-on-transmuted-automail-arm-of-doom?
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Well, it was supposed to be sarcasm. And really I'm not that violent. *innocent schoolgirl look*
Lord Odenetheus
*Coughs*
Omakase Shimasu
And what are you coughing at, boy? Don't believe me? Huh?!

tongue.gif
rsF
Very off-topic:
What the hell is wrong with photobucket.com? None of the images hosted there are showing up...or is it just me...
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 26 2004, 02:48 PM)
The person who dares call me less subtle, less attentive or less intelligent than your average female will regret it, of that I make an oath.

Well are you?

QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 26 2004, 05:21 PM)

Oh? You did? Life must be undescribably dull for you than.

QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 25 2004, 10:16 PM)
in my knowledge, guys that understands woman are usually gay.. (that's what I think, but it's not true... if you've lived with one woman for years, you wil know her.. like in Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler from the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S)

If you base facts of life off of t.v. sitcoms, i feel deeply for you.

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 25 2004, 06:49 PM)
Aaaaa~ I need more experienced women here. Viki, MJ, Kasumi, Thieves, Hakai, anybody! ....now that you mention it, why not tell me how men think? biggrin.gif Because women don't understand men, but the reverse is also true. Spill your secrets, Rolfie! And I'd like to hear about yours too, Vael!

men think?
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 27 2004, 03:14 AM)
in my knowledge, guys that understands woman are usually gay.. (that's what I think, but it's not true... if you've lived with one woman for years, you wil know her.. like in Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler from the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S)

okay... Thieves, first of all, you posted 4 times in a row! please use the edit button... and well, it's true about if you lived or know that person for a long time, you will know that person... deep enough, not only in TV shows, but in real life, for example usually peole have set up marriages, and they haven't even meet each other before! then they learn about each other through time, like my grandpa and grandma.... sad.gif, my grandpa died just before their Golden Anniversary.. (50th year)
Zander Evens
I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa wolfie... mine just had theirs a year ago this past May 27th.

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 25 2004, 05:43 PM)
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 25 2004, 10:40 PM)
about guys:
yes, I think guys are less sensitive, that's why you guys don't get girls..

I don't either! T___T I haven't even seen the newest episodes yet.

laugh.gif Harsh wolfie, but it's very close to the truth. I'd almost say dead-on.

actualy... around where i live, your dead wronge. The Guys who 'are' less sensitive are the ones who 'get' the girls. Most girls around here (far be it from 'me' to try to examine these outcomes) like their guys to be Jerks, treat them like crap, cheat on them, and so on.

The 'only' reason (for each) i could see a girl going for a guy like that is:
guys a jerk to her = she gets to argue.
treat them like crap = the female gets to play the natural submissive role in the relationship
cheated on = they get to be the 'jelous female' type
etc.

If this is true, i have no clue... I've always been a really nice guy (and no i'm not Gay >_< ) and really respectful, and as others have said, i've taken others kindness (be it friendship or otherwise) wrong. I've over anilized things to where everyone hates me too ^^; I guess the bottom line is,

This trend in females to go out with the 'asshole' guys is becomming more the trend here in the US, i mean it's utter BS on the whole, but who am i to judge? I guess when i go to Japan next year i can start anew with a freash outlook on life ^^; maybe, if people there will accept me.

We'll see i guess sleep.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 27 2004, 04:06 AM)
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 26 2004, 02:48 PM)

Well are you?

QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 26 2004, 05:21 PM)

Oh? You did? Life must be undescribably dull for you than.

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 25 2004, 06:49 PM)
Aaaaa~ I need more experienced women here. Viki, MJ, Kasumi, Thieves, Hakai, anybody! ....now that you mention it, why not tell me how men think? biggrin.gif Because women don't understand men, but the reverse is also true. Spill your secrets, Rolfie! And I'd like to hear about yours too, Vael!

men think?

yea, i was waiting for your sharp-minded opinion, vinegar!!^^
...even if it may hurt ppl....-.-

Oden, with this view, you are someone who better wishes to die as early as you can!!
What does your signature mean?
bryantq
so anyway quickly back on topic, the misses would have to love dogs and FMA biggrin.gif

anything else is irrelevant!
Lord Odenetheus
It's there to grant the idea of a wise scribbling angel. And yes, life is dull.
RolfKaese
well yeah anime likeness (for fma of course ^^) and dogliving... oh, and she has to laugh about my jokes hahaha ... ha? sleep.gif;;
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 27 2004, 06:51 PM)
And yes, life is dull.

Shall life be dull?
Lord Odenetheus
Of course. That means that you won't do anything to risk your safety, unless you're experiencing a lack of intelligence, which is not taken into the equation when the essence of life was made.
wolfi1412
you might think life is dull, but actually it isn't, you have to look for the 'fun' in this life, just don't do stupid stuff such as drugs, and other things that's illegal and it's not "right"... strange I found myself typing this, comes up the question, "What's the definiton of 'right' and what's the definiton of 'wrong'?
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 28 2004, 12:04 AM)
you might think life is dull, but actually it isn't, you have to look for the 'fun' in this life, just don't do stupid stuff such as drugs, and other things that's illegal and it's not "right"... strange I found myself typing this, comes up the question, "What's the definiton of 'right' and what's the definiton of 'wrong'?

No one really knows what the truth is.

So i'll decide.

And Prinz, the truth burns doesn't it?
rsF
I think the truth is pretty cool...though my grasp on various temperatures may be a bit off.
Omakase Shimasu
Dog-lovers... what about cat-lovers? biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
@Oden:
That means that you won't do anything to risk your safety, unless you're experiencing a lack of intelligence, which is not taken into the equation when the essence of life was made

what is safety? is "safety" "to continue/keep up living"? samurai could choose if they wanted to die... they were thinking beyond life...
i wouldn't say that it is "intelligence", but it is "instinct"...
there are many who love bungee-jumping and i don't think they really lack intelligence(btw what is intelligence? the chinese monk in the trees or Professor Einstein?)...
...sometimes curiosity is bigger than "danger-instincts"...
for ppl who realize that life is full of unsecurity everywhere at all the time, life is so exciting that they find it just terrible... that is the best start to think about life(if you havn't thought about it already before and made your own view already before)...
..."essence of life", what IS the essence of life?!
...if you say that eveything is explicable then life has to be dull orelse you're betraying yourself...

@Wolfie:

...i love it to buy expensive clothes at GAP(only at special days) and to wear them at meetings with my friends^^^^^^-> choose if it's right or wrong...
...drugs... it's an expensive trip to a unreal beautiful perfect world..(that's what i'm thinking about it)...

@Vinegar:
No one really knows what the truth is.
So i'll decide.
And Prinz, the truth burns doesn't it?

the truth you mean does correspond to the words "essence of life" meant from Oden, am i right?
....and yeah... "true burns"......IT BURNS LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^

@Kase:
Dog-lovers... what about cat-lovers? biggrin.gif

i love both, cats and dogs, dogs can be soo cute and cats can be cute, too, but all the time i sense sth dangerous from cats...
my favorite animals are leopard and seal^^^^^^
-> ah, let me open a new thread!!^^^^^^
wolfi1412
somehow.. I'm a little bit lost, so... yeah.. we realy should get back on track.
Cute Alchemist
i like cats!!!!! D:\Documents and Settings\Amy\My Documents\My Pictures\Kittens my aunt got really cute kittens!
wolfi1412
?????
are you somehow in the wrong thread?
Thievesvinegar
ey Zander, doesn't that suck? why do the guys who act like pompous asses get girls and chivalric guys who people describe as 'the nicest, most good-hearted guy anyone will ever meet' just end up with horse and armor on their side
Gashole
All I can say is... generalization is WRONG.

Not all guys are insensitive.
Not all girls are slutty and shallow and stuff.

You get the idea. smile.gif

And I, for one, prefer nice guys. I abhor obnoxious guys with an attitude who think they're all that.
Thievesvinegar
'nice' guys....that's also a huge generalization.
Gashole
Nice guys (imo) = polite to everyone, don't make fun of people, don't roll eyes, don't act bored all the time, are not sarcastic to people they don't know yet
Thievesvinegar
thats no fun wink.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Gashole @ Sep 30 2004, 04:12 AM)
Nice guys (imo) = polite to everyone, don't make fun of people, don't roll eyes, don't act bored all the time, are not sarcastic to people they don't know yet

for this "nice guy" it really must be like prison...-.-

...but if there's someone like that, he would have my attention and my admiration!...
Cute Alchemist
well hmm i kinda fancy Thievesvinegar
Gashole
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Sep 30 2004, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE(Gashole @ Sep 30 2004, 04:12 AM)

for this "nice guy" it really must be like prison...-.-

...but if there's someone like that, he would have my attention and my admiration!...

Indeedy they exist! I've seen them with my own eyes. biggrin.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(Cute Alchemist @ Sep 30 2004, 05:20 PM)
well hmm i kinda fancy  Thievesvinegar

There, Thieves, someone who appreciates you. laugh.gif
Cute Alchemist: In case you haven't noticed, being sarcastic is one of his best qualities. cool.gif
Cute Alchemist
lol thanks for the tip wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.