Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 7 2005, 08:56 PM)
I thought Candians were on good terms with us.... ph34r.gif
[snapback]245613[/snapback]

well... let's not forget that most americans cannot point to where canada is on a map, think we live in igloos. smile.gif *has an interesting story about that* Let's not forget that CNN wanted Canda to be a nuke plant for america.
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 7 2005, 11:23 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 7 2005, 10:05 AM)
laugh.gif I was wondering how he looked like for a looonnggg time. Just wait for it in the Pictures thread. sleep.gif Ah well... Good luck for you guys on this.
[snapback]244891[/snapback]

Good luck? laugh.gif
[snapback]245143[/snapback]

Just my thinking out loud again. Yeah, good luck on getting a pic. I'm not in his harlem you know. >.>

@Al: I think you have a secret admirer... ph34r.gif
@~FMA Gurl~: He's 20 if I recall...
[snapback]245637[/snapback]

Who are you refering to when talking about this 'secret admirer'?
I know he's 20....that's why I said "if he were a bit younger" biggrin.gif
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 7 2005, 11:09 PM)
What have we done to Canada? unsure.gif

O yeah, I'd like to get to know/go out with AlphonseRules because he's the only one I know that likes Wolf's Rain, and he's nice happy.gif Of course...only if he were a bit younger tongue.gif
[snapback]245630[/snapback]

Wolf's Rain is a great series, I'm suprised more people don't like it. How old are you anyway?
Elderberry
@Alphonse-san: I may be remembering wrong, but I think FMAGurl-san is 13. happy.gif
Zarpia
I will love to mean Al as well, he is such a good friend happy.gif
AlphonseRules
Thanks zarp, right back at ya. smile.gif It's a shame we live so far away from each other.
Zarpia
Yeah i know T__T but atleast we can comunicate throught here ^^
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
are you two good friends in real life?? *couldnt be stuffed reading other messages*
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 7 2005, 11:54 PM)
@Alphonse-san: I may be remembering wrong, but I think FMAGurl-san is 13. happy.gif
[snapback]245666[/snapback]

Good memory! Yes I'm 13, but going to be 14 in September...though that makes no difference anyway wink.gif
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Aug 8 2005, 05:21 AM)
are you two good friends in real life?? *couldnt be stuffed reading other messages*
[snapback]245835[/snapback]

Well, we've never met in real life if that's what you mean.

QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 8 2005, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 7 2005, 11:54 PM)
[snapback]245666[/snapback]

Good memory! Yes I'm 13, but going to be 14 in September...though that makes no difference anyway wink.gif
[snapback]246063[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll still have a good 6 years on you.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 8 2005, 01:42 PM)
I'm 13, but going to be 14 in September...though that makes no difference anyway wink.gif
[snapback]246063[/snapback]

ohmy.gif What day?

EDIT- Nevermind...I looked it up tongue.gif Our birthdays are...similar.
Omakase Shimasu
*slinks in* Similar, huh? ph34r.gif *slinks out*
Celestial Shadow
Crap ph34r.gif She's going to figure it out...

This thread sure has gotten away from it's original intent. I still hold to my own decisions about who I'd like to date though rolleyes.gif
~FMAgurl~
Is your birthday in September Celes?
Celestial Shadow
ph34r.gif Perhaps.
~FMAgurl~
Or is it a different month, but on the 10th day?...
Celestial Shadow
You'll all know when my birthday comes biggrin.gif *Has no idea why she's keeping it a secret*
Ailuro
If I didn't already have someone special, I'd date Falling. There, I said it. smile.gif

But if I were a guy I'd date Coffee. xD
Xithion
Such a lively conversation...*_*
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 02:08 AM)
If I didn't already have someone special, I'd date Falling. There, I said it. smile.gif

[snapback]246757[/snapback]

*chokes on milk* Eh?? I made that much of an impression, eh? Whatever. Suki ni shirou. happy.gif

A bit of a question... Where did the whole "I want to meet these people" thing come from? I thought this was a cheap excuse of a forum member hook-up thread?

It's true that there are people who I would like to go out with here... But I can't say right now. I'm too busy for that stuff anyway ph34r.gif
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Aug 9 2005, 12:50 PM)
A bit of a question... Where did the whole "I want to meet these people" thing come from? I thought this was a cheap excuse of a forum member hook-up thread?
[snapback]246934[/snapback]

I think it was...
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 08:18 PM)
People I would like to meet in person are xrninja, Quistis, EKE-kin, Slash, Cafe-chon, Kase, Tokage, Celes, and Goldy. They all strike me as very interesting(in one way or another). smile.gif
[snapback]239506[/snapback]

But I could be wrong. It could have started earlier when I wasn't here.
Le Monkey
Welll it was before on ONE thread.. could have been this one.. to lazy to search..
Water Achemist
Naota-kun Nandaba cool.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 01:08 AM)

laugh.gif See someone else doesn't mind dating falling.

XD I would date Kara too, if I was a guy and she was a girl or other way around. rolleyes.gif
Celestial Shadow

If I were a guy, I'd love to date someone like Kase *_* Well, not that gender matters to Kase much, but it matters to me biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 9 2005, 03:53 PM)
laugh.gif See someone else doesn't mind dating falling.
He seems too mean for me to like.

XD I would date Kara too, if I was a guy and she was a girl or other way around. rolleyes.gif
[snapback]247147[/snapback]

... huh.gif This reminds me of when I asked Slash if you two were lesbians.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 9 2005, 02:27 PM)

[snapback]247216[/snapback]

Were you serious when you asked? blink.gif
Celestial Shadow
Yes biggrin.gif Very.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 05:08 PM)

[snapback]247261[/snapback]

ph34r.gif o_o What did Slash tell you?
Celestial Shadow
He told me no you weren't, but that he wishes you were biggrin.gif (Which I expected...)
The RZA
if i hadn't found the love of my life, i would try to know Quistis better, and go out with her
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 9 2005, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 05:08 PM)

[snapback]247261[/snapback]

ph34r.gif o_o What did Slash tell you?
[snapback]247265[/snapback]

I dont think i want to know...

EDIT: I knew he would say that..
Maybee we need a fanclub for tht now.. tongue.gif
Ailuro
Love? You are too young to know love. sleep.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 9 2005, 05:12 PM)
He told me no you weren't, but that he wishes you were biggrin.gif (Which I expected...)
[snapback]247269[/snapback]

Sounds like him. laugh.gif Though, I can't believe you thought we were lesbians. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 05:14 PM)
[snapback]247275[/snapback]

Just strong attraction.
The RZA
heh heh heh to me love is someone who you would give the ultimate sacrifice for, who you care about way more than yourself, you pray for them to be alright even if your worse off than they are. so basically if i believed i was in love with someone i would: do my best to take care of them, give them presents or flowers just because of what day it is, or if they were about to be beaten by thugs i would take the beating for them, and i would die for them if i knew that my dying would allow them to live, finally if i knew that they weren't happy being with me, i would let them be with whoever they want, even if it meant heartbreak and suffering for me, sorry for the long paragraph
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 06:14 PM)

How do you know? I WANT PROOF!

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 9 2005, 06:17 PM)

Sounds like him. laugh.gif Though, I can't believe you thought we were lesbians. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
[snapback]247280[/snapback]

Well he told me about you guys' siggies and stuff, and that's what prompted me to ask.

EDIT~
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 9 2005, 05:27 PM)
If I were a guy, I'd love to date someone like Kase *_* Well, not that gender matters to Kase much, but it matters to me biggrin.gif

Oh, I wanna add to this that edsgirl and Mini seem like good choices biggrin.gif (If I were a guy) Maybe I'd be into older women...XD But right now, I get constantly accused of being a pedophile for liking guys a little younger than me all the time dry.gif

...I hate being bored. I always end up thinking strange thoughts like these XD
Water Achemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 9 2005, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 9 2005, 06:14 PM)

How do you know? I WANT PROOF!

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 9 2005, 06:17 PM)

[snapback]247280[/snapback]

Well he told me about you guys' siggies and stuff, and that's what prompted me to ask.

EDIT~
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 9 2005, 05:27 PM)

Oh, I wanna add to this that edsgirl and Mini seem like good choices biggrin.gif (If I were a guy) Maybe I'd be into older women...XD But right now, I get constantly accused of being a pedophile for liking guys a little younger than me all the time dry.gif

...I hate being bored. I always end up thinking strange thoughts like these XD
[snapback]247288[/snapback]

Sadly, I'm strange all the time, not just when I'm bored.
Celestial Shadow
Hopefully(?) not strange like that.
Water Achemist
most of the time, no. mostly when I'm bored, I think of really random thigs, like"I want a hug", or "I want a cookie", or things like that. Normally I'm more random, than odd, though.
Elderberry
*ahem* Try to stay on topic, everyone? happy.gif

QUOTE(Coffee-chon)
See someone else doesn't mind dating falling.
Heh. I'd probably be alright with Falling-san as a friend, but there are bits of his personality that really irk me sometimes, so any sort of dating relationship would barely last. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Coffee-chon)
XD I would date Kara too, if I was a guy and she was a girl or other way around.
Hehe...come to think of it, if I weren't female, I would probably want someone like Coffee-chon or Deshi-kun as my girlfriend, too. edsgirl-san would be a nice choice, as well. laugh.gif||
Celestial Shadow
ohmy.gif I was on topic (mostly) Eke-san!

Heehee, you agree on edsgirl too XD
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 9 2005, 04:32 PM)
Hehe...come to think of it, if I weren't female, I would probably want someone like Coffee-chon or Deshi-kun as my girlfriend, too. edsgirl-san would be a nice choice, as well. laugh.gif||
[snapback]247355[/snapback]

Aww EKE doesn't love me. sad.gif

At least I have Celes. tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif

Yes Eke-san, how can you resist Mini? tongue.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Miniskirt-san)
Aww EKE doesn't love me. sad.gif
Aww....Miniskirt-san is such a wonderful person, but you strike me more as the sort of person I'd be friends with for a long, long time. smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Awww that's ok EKE, I was just teasing you. tongue.gif
Not everyone can handle me, but that was one of the nicest turn-downs I've ever had. laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 9 2005, 06:22 PM)
But right now, I get constantly accused of being a pedophile for liking guys a little younger than me all the time  dry.gif
[snapback]247288[/snapback]

Who is there other than me? tongue.gif Besides, you probably didn't know how old they were when you started liking them.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Aug 9 2005, 08:01 PM)
Not everyone can handle me, but that was one of the nicest turn-downs I've ever had.  laugh.gif
[snapback]247388[/snapback]

You've gotten turned down before? ohmy.gif I can't believe that.

Has anyone noticed this thread has turned into the "If I were a guy, who would I go out with?" thread? laugh.gif

@foolmetal- There have been tons...XD But no one other than you right now. I've never really liked more than 3 people who were older than me. It wasn't of choice though. Just coincidence.
ἀρχή
If I were a guy....wait, I am a guy....

I know I couldn't handle mini. We'd probably get into a fight about some metaphysical issue on religion and throw dinner rolls at each other on a date laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif But that sounds cute! It might oddly last awhile...
Saturn Stars
Celes must be loved by all biggrin.gif

Like Foolmetal... dry.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Saturn Stars @ Aug 9 2005, 08:39 PM)
Like Foolmetal...  dry.gif
[snapback]247424[/snapback]

What's with the attitude? Am I offending you in some way? sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.