Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 10:58 PM)
I have friends who live in Orlando, I would be able to get free disney world tickets, because they work as the people who make the costumes for the characters. =D
[snapback]242888[/snapback]

That's so cool! Then you should come when we have the gathering as well! laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 5 2005, 09:59 PM)
That's so cool! Then you should come when we have the gathering as well! laugh.gif
[snapback]242893[/snapback]

biggrin.gif That would be cool. If I can get my parents to bring me there, maybe we should meet at a certain ride, so, maybe you'll see me. rolleyes.gif
Falling_Man
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 5 2005, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 5 2005, 10:58 PM)
I have friends who live in Orlando, I would be able to get free disney world tickets, because they work as the people who make the costumes for the characters. =D
[snapback]242888[/snapback]

[snapback]242893[/snapback]

Yeah, you should come along and then we could go out. ph34r.gif And I'd have more money for gas...
Celestial Shadow
I couldn't possibly do something like that till I can drive myself though tongue.gif

@Falling- Oh, NOW you want Coffee?
Fresh_Coffee
^ doesn't everybody want me? laugh.gif tongue.gif

I probably wouldn't be able to get my parents to go to flordia. =P I'll visit someday though!
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 5 2005, 11:03 PM)
I couldn't possibly do something like that till I can drive myself though tongue.gif

@Falling- Oh, NOW you want Coffee?
[snapback]242900[/snapback]

Not really. It's just I was foolish and let my emotions slip. And then that got there. ph34r.gif
Celestial Shadow
What a lame excuse tongue.gif (Coffee, he can't resist you!)
~FMAgurl~
So is everyone meeting at a theme park now? Which one?
Saturn Stars
Let me just gather 3000 dollars to fly over lol
AlphonseRules
Free tickets to Disney World, I'm in. biggrin.gif I'll actually be living about an hour north of Orlando soon.
Saturn Stars
dayum... I have never been to disney world... well I have been to disney land in tokyo biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
I have bben to the one in paris.. three times.. tongue.gif

It was fun...
and if somone has a spare jet they could lend me I would comeover and say HIYA!
~FMAgurl~
I haven't been to disney in like...12 years! And it's only about 5 hours away dry.gif
Saturn Stars
Really? We don't have anything like it in australia... lol! One in Paris! Awesome!
Le Monkey
Yeah the one in paris was awesome.. not a fast food resterant near me.. I stayed in the park hotel too!
it was great!
and i think it was.. *Thinks* umm.. OMG 7 years ago now.. *_*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Aug 5 2005, 10:11 PM)
Not really. It's just I was foolish and let my emotions slip. And then that got there. ph34r.gif
[snapback]242923[/snapback]

He doesn't really want me. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Celes)
What a lame excuse tongue.gif (Coffee, he can't resist you!)
[snapback]242948[/snapback]

Nobody can resist me. =P

You know... how about coming to Toronto. =P? Then you can come and trash my school.
foolmetal alchemist
@Coffee: Head up to Canada, eh? (Pun intended) That would be fun! biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
biggrin.gif You can see our ugly moose and say, 'pop'. Did you see that Ailuro or Ninja? POP!
Ailuro
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 6 2005, 03:44 PM)
biggrin.gif You can see our ugly moose and say, 'pop'. Did you see that Ailuro or Ninja? POP!
[snapback]244113[/snapback]

ph34r.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 6 2005, 03:02 PM)
I haven't been to disney in like...12 years! And it's only about 5 hours away dry.gif
[snapback]243686[/snapback]

...I have a secret. I've never been to Disneyland and I've lived in Florida all my life ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 6 2005, 06:29 PM)
You know... how about coming to Toronto. =P? Then you can come and trash my school.
[snapback]244056[/snapback]

I hear it's really clean (AKA boring) in Canada biggrin.gif
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 6 2005, 04:02 PM)
[snapback]243686[/snapback]

Me either. I haven't been there since I was about 8 or so. I don't think that I would find it that fun anymore though.
Luckyalchemy27
Let's see....who WOULD I like to go out with here...?

If I had to choose....I guess foolmetal alchemist or AlphonseRules. They don't annoy me and they type properly. And they're both pretty nice towards me. Sooo...yeah.
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 6 2005, 10:00 PM)

If I had to choose....I guess foolmetal alchemist or AlphonseRules. They don't annoy me and they type properly. And they're both pretty nice towards me. Sooo...yeah.
[snapback]244506[/snapback]

What the heck? blink.gif Are you male or female or bi or what?
Luckyalchemy27
*stares at guest*

Uhhhh....I'm a girl....straight. Unless I'm mistaken, Al and foolmetal are both guys...
foolmetal is, but I'm not sure about Al...
Luckyalchemy27
Al told me he was.
Oh alright happy.gif; So many girls want foolmetal...
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 6 2005, 10:16 PM)
[snapback]244525[/snapback]

I wasn't lying about the fight between the girls!

*imagines: And start! *dingding*

Announcer: "Grand prize is a date with the hot, foolmetal alchemist!"

Me: laugh.gif
AlphonseRules
I'm a guy.
@guest-Who are you and where did you get the idea that I'm a girl. (not mad, just curious)
Luckyalchemy27
*looks at junkie* What? Fight? Did I miss something?
Zarpia
I remember when A LOT of members used to think a was a boy laugh.gif
AlphonseRules
@zarpia-I used to think that you were a guy when I first got on here. Probably because of your avy at the time and the fact that your name is gender neutral. After reading your posts for a while I figured it out though. laugh.gif
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 7 2005, 01:00 AM)

[snapback]244506[/snapback]

Thanks Lucky, I try my best to not annoy people and you always seem to be nice to me too. smile.gif I think that I'm probably too old though.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 7 2005, 12:26 AM)

[snapback]244537[/snapback]

We'll see if he is actually hot biggrin.gif Then there might be some fighting.

QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Aug 7 2005, 12:27 AM)
I'm a guy.
@guest-Who are you and where did you get the idea that I'm a girl. (not mad, just curious)
[snapback]244540[/snapback]

I'm Guest tongue.gif I dunno why I thought you were a girl blink.gif Just seemed like it.
Zarpia
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Aug 7 2005, 12:43 AM)
@zarpia-I used to think that you were a guy when I first got on here.  Probably because of your avy at the time and the fact that your name is gender neutral.  After reading your posts for a while I figured it out though. laugh.gif

laugh.gif that's ok, it is hard to figure it out just from my user name or my avatar and signature, like you said we need to pay more attention to what we post to really know what gender the user is, and even so, we might get it wrong tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
@Celes: A fight to the death, I say! I want to see some major catfighting tongue.gif While you are distracted, I will snatch up Hyde for myself >.>
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif But really, who but me would fight for him?
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 01:47 AM)
I'm Guest tongue.gif I dunno why I thought you were a girl  blink.gif Just seemed like it.
[snapback]244573[/snapback]

That's okay Celes, it must have been my girly avatar. laugh.gif

QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 7 2005, 01:48 AM)
laugh.gif that's ok, it is hard to figure it out just from my user name or my avatar and signature, like you said we need to pay more attention to what we post to really know what gender the user is, and even so, we might get it wrong tongue.gif
[snapback]244574[/snapback]

It used to be that if I couldn't tell, I would just assume the person was a guy. I figured that most people that like anime were guys. Now we have a poll that shows that this forum is dominated by the ladies and I assume nothing.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Aug 7 2005, 01:11 AM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 01:47 AM)
I'm Guest tongue.gif I dunno why I thought you were a girl  blink.gif Just seemed like it.

That's okay Celes, it must have been my girly avatar. laugh.gif
I think I just thought you were an Al fangirl tongue.gif
silver bg
QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 6 2005, 11:29 PM)
[snapback]244544[/snapback]

that was me *raises hand *
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 6 2005, 10:28 PM)
*looks at junkie* What? Fight? Did I miss something?
[snapback]244543[/snapback]

Nothing. I was just imagining...

QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 6 2005, 10:29 PM)
[snapback]244544[/snapback]

*raises hand* I'm guilty of all charges. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 6 2005, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 7 2005, 12:26 AM)

[snapback]244537[/snapback]

We'll see if he is actually hot biggrin.gif Then there might be some fighting.

laugh.gif I was wondering how he looked like for a looonnggg time. Just wait for it in the Pictures thread. sleep.gif Ah well... Good luck for you guys on this.
Elderberry
QUOTE(zarpia-san)
I'm weird. I thought you were female the whole time. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Slash-kun)
A fight to the death, I say! I want to see some major catfighting tongue.gif While you are distracted, I will snatch up Hyde for myself >.>
Ara? But hyde-san is married...ohmy.gif I think I'll stay out of any catfighting, since I already have Goldfish-kun to cling to. laugh.gif||
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 7 2005, 10:05 AM)
laugh.gif I was wondering how he looked like for a looonnggg time. Just wait for it in the Pictures thread. sleep.gif Ah well... Good luck for you guys on this.
[snapback]244891[/snapback]

Good luck? laugh.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 7 2005, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
A fight to the death, I say! I want to see some major catfighting tongue.gif While you are distracted, I will snatch up Hyde for myself >.>
Ara? But hyde-san is married...ohmy.gif I think I'll stay out of any catfighting, since I already have Goldfish-kun to cling to. laugh.gif||
[snapback]244938[/snapback]

Do you really think Slash cares about Hyde's wife? tongue.gif I'm not one to catfight over a guy (I think...)
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 6 2005, 09:47 PM)
I hear it's really clean (AKA boring) in Canada biggrin.gif
[snapback]244414[/snapback]

Now, I think it's polluted but compared to you guys. At least it's safe over here! YAH LAND OF THE FREE!
Celestial Shadow
Who says it's safe over there? ph34r.gif You could get randomly bombed by someone with bad aim trying to hit America.
foolmetal alchemist
Who would have a bomb in Canada? tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 08:25 PM)
Who says it's safe over there?  ph34r.gif You could get randomly bombed by someone with bad aim trying to hit America.
[snapback]245542[/snapback]

ph34r.gif
Fresh_Coffee
nah. they'll make sure to hit america.
foolmetal alchemist
I thought Candians were on good terms with us.... ph34r.gif
~FMAgurl~
What have we done to Canada? unsure.gif

O yeah, I'd like to get to know/go out with AlphonseRules because he's the only one I know that likes Wolf's Rain, and he's nice happy.gif Of course...only if he were a bit younger tongue.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 7 2005, 01:40 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 7 2005, 10:05 AM)
[snapback]244891[/snapback]

Good luck? laugh.gif
[snapback]245143[/snapback]

Just my thinking out loud again. Yeah, good luck on getting a pic. I'm not in his harlem you know. >.>

@Al: I think you have a secret admirer... ph34r.gif
@~FMA Gurl~: He's 20 if I recall...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.