Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
xrninja
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 06:02 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal
Aww, I would like to go chasing after foolmetal-kun too, but I really can't....laugh.gif|||
[snapback]239663[/snapback]

if he was.....five or six years older, even i might. foolmetal's just so likeable. laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(EKE)
Aww, I would like to go chasing after foolmetal-kun too, but I really can't....laugh.gif|||

Hm...I suppose I would want to meet the rest of the GP, definitely tokage-kun, Slash-kun (because you just can't beat swinging a foil/PVC Pipe-ishy at someone in real life XD) and Celestial-san, Kase-san, and Foolmetal-kun......and then a few others who reside in Canada....ohmy.gif

I've felt flattered so many times today! ohmy.gif
~FMAgurl~
You're liked by so many people foolmetal biggrin.gif Even...well....me
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 09:02 PM)
You have Goldfish to deal with tongue.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 09:02 PM)
Hm.....despite the unlikeliness of most of these, I suppose I would want to meet the rest of the GP, definitely tokage-kun, Slash-kun (because you just can't beat swinging a foil/PVC Pipe-ishy at someone in real life XD) and Celestial-san, Kase-san, and Foolmetal-kun......and then a few others who reside in Canada, since I think I owe a few hugs/songs....ohmy.gif

I feel so special today biggrin.gif

QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 3 2005, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal

if he was.....five or six years older, even i might. foolmetal's just so likeable. laugh.gif
[snapback]239666[/snapback]

I know! laugh.gif I had no idea anyone else agreed. I wish he was a few years older myself...

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 09:05 PM)
I've felt flattered so many times today! ohmy.gif
[snapback]239668[/snapback]

You deserve it tongue.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(ninja)
[snapback]239666[/snapback]

Oh my! ohmy.gif Even ninja!

@FMAGurl- Aww, I like you too. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 10:02 PM)
Hm.....despite the unlikeliness of most of these, I suppose I would want to meet the rest of the GP, definitely tokage-kun, Slash-kun (because you just can't beat swinging a foil/PVC Pipe-ishy at someone in real life XD)

Hehe, aww, but I am a good boy in person tongue.gif

I would want to meet the following: EKE, Cafe, Goldy, Bacon (doubt it's mutual), Foolmetal, Mongoose, Aily, Quis... oh and Celes-chon tongue.gif (sorry if I missed anyone *is a fish*)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 09:14 PM)
I would want to meet the following: EKE, Cafe, Goldy, Bacon (doubt it's mutual), Foolmetal, Mongoose, Aily, Quis... oh and Celes-chon tongue.gif (sorry if I missed anyone *is a fish*)
[snapback]239683[/snapback]

Ara? Why am I last?! *Smacks Slash with her paper fan* You're such a jerk sleep.gif
Goldfish

QUOTE(Celestial-san)

Gah! I have to break my 777 for this? What's all this denying you like foolmetal there Eke-chan? Eh? Flip-flopping again?

Hmm, somehow I get the feeling you have said this on purpose. Feels like a trap.
Celestial Shadow
It is... ph34r.gif But maybe not the kind of trap you're expecting wink.gif
Slashrose1010
laugh.gif They say 'Save the best for last'. tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 09:34 PM)
laugh.gif They say 'Save the best for last'. tongue.gif
[snapback]239714[/snapback]

I knew you'd use that. What a lame excuse.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 03:58 PM)
Anyway, this thread flares up again from time to time  rolleyes.gif So that this is not spam, I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal  laugh.gif (Just saying, boys, don't get scared and run away tongue.gif)
[snapback]239465[/snapback]

wohoo laugh.gif i'd like to go out with you then too celes. maybe ill drop by florida sometime :]
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 3 2005, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 03:58 PM)
Anyway, this thread flares up again from time to time  rolleyes.gif So that this is not spam, I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal  laugh.gif (Just saying, boys, don't get scared and run away tongue.gif)
[snapback]239465[/snapback]

wohoo laugh.gif i'd like to go out with you then too celes. maybe ill drop by florida sometime :]
[snapback]239720[/snapback]

Anytime is okay with me laugh.gif
Slashrose1010
@Mongoose: 'If' IF tongue.gif

@Celes: ^^
foolmetal alchemist
wohoo  laugh.gif i'd like to go out with you then too celes. maybe ill drop by florida sometime :]

You'd have to visit me if you did! laugh.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 06:44 PM)
wohoo  laugh.gif i'd like to go out with you then too celes. maybe ill drop by florida sometime :]

You'd have to visit me if you did! laugh.gif
[snapback]239729[/snapback]

of course, i have to meet foolmetal and learn his ways to get the girls :]
Slashrose1010
Really! Is it me or he like the forum Greed? >3 Pimpin' it up.
Celestial Shadow
I think you're doing fine by yourself, mongooseboi tongue.gif

@Slash- It sure seems like it now laugh.gif It looks like I'd have to fight for him.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 09:48 PM)
[snapback]239734[/snapback]

Ehh? I thought that was arche! laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
He's been kind of absent lately so I guess you're taking his job for a bit.
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:48 PM)
I think you're doing fine by yourself tongue.gif

@Slash- It sure seems like it now  laugh.gif It looks like I'd have to fight for him.
[snapback]239735[/snapback]

haha nevvveeerrr!!! foolmetal is mine tongue.gif

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 06:49 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 09:48 PM)
[snapback]239734[/snapback]

Ehh? I thought that was arche! laugh.gif
[snapback]239736[/snapback]

no no. i believe you are the second generation of arche's, much younger too :]
Carnal Malefactor
arche is a happily married pimp...
Slashrose1010
*sigh* I guess I will have to go back to my good ol' persecoms tongue.gif *drags out Envy and Dark bots*
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 06:51 PM)
*sigh* I guess I will have to go back to my good ol' persecoms tongue.gif *drags out Envy and Dark bots*
[snapback]239744[/snapback]

i think ill join you. *brings out kaede and sia*
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 3 2005, 09:51 PM)
haha nevvveeerrr!!! foolmetal is mine  tongue.gif
[snapback]239741[/snapback]

Aha! You've revealed your hidden agenda! ph34r.gif
Slashrose1010
O_O Ehh!? Sia and Nerine are mine >3 you can have Kaede if you want tongue.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(mongoose-san)
Ehh? This sounds awfully familiar...like that time when Goldfish-kun snapped at everyone to back off from hitokiri-sama...(who was somehow inadvertantly labelled as 'feminine'...)ohmy.gif
Celestial Shadow
I didn't think I'd have to fight a guy for him though laugh.gif

And are you guys really that bad? So this is what happens to former pimps rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Eke-san)
Ohh? This sounds awfully familiar...like that time when Goldfish-kun snapped at everyone to back off from hitokiri-sama... ohmy.gif
History repeats itself tongue.gif
mongooseboi
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:59 PM)

And are you guys really that bad? So this is what happens to former pimps rolleyes.gif

[snapback]239755[/snapback]

hey foolmetal is the new celebrity, everyone wants a piece of him :]
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 06:54 PM)
O_O Ehh!? Sia and Nerine are mine >3 you can have Kaede if you want tongue.gif
[snapback]239752[/snapback]

ok i get kaede and asa then :]
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 07:57 PM)
QUOTE(mongoose-san)
Ehh? This sounds awfully familiar...like that time when Goldfish-kun snapped at everyone to back off from hitokiri-sama...(who was somehow inadvertantly labelled as 'feminine'...)ohmy.gif
[snapback]239753[/snapback]

This happened? blink.gif And how did hito react? ph34r.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 3 2005, 11:00 PM)
ok i get kaede and asa then :]

Damn... I knew I should have claimed Asa... *hits forhead* Fine, well... I get Juka O.o
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 3 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:59 PM)

[snapback]239755[/snapback]

hey foolmetal is the new celebrity, everyone wants a piece of him :]
Well he had better thank me for that celebrity status tongue.gif I'm the one that started the whole thing somewhat...
Carnal Malefactor
...you guys are so gonna get this moved to SC...
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 10:06 PM)
Well he had better thank me for that celebrity status tongue.gif I'm the one that started the whole thing somewhat...
[snapback]239774[/snapback]

It's like you set off a chain reaction Celes. blink.gif
~FMAgurl~
It's seems that your plan of reviving this thread worked very well Celes happy.gif
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 11:07 PM)

[snapback]239778[/snapback]

Everyone was just too shy to admit their true feelings towards you lol
mongooseboi
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 3 2005, 07:08 PM)
It's seems that your plan of reviving this thread worked very well Celes happy.gif
[snapback]239779[/snapback]

some may argue too well :] haha.
Goldfish
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Aug 3 2005, 07:01 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 07:57 PM)
QUOTE(mongoose-san)
[snapback]239753[/snapback]

This happened? blink.gif And how did hito react? ph34r.gif
[snapback]239764[/snapback]

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...71&#entry125571
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 3 2005, 10:06 PM)
...you guys are so gonna get this moved to SC...
[snapback]239777[/snapback]

Well it's not gonna be my fault. I'm still pretty much on-topic.

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 10:07 PM)

[snapback]239778[/snapback]

Yeah happy.gif;; Sorry about that.

QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 3 2005, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 3 2005, 07:08 PM)
[snapback]239779[/snapback]

some may argue too well :] haha.
[snapback]239781[/snapback]

It did work a little too well...
mei_tenshi
@Goldfish's link thingamabob: laugh.gif I can't believe I forgot I read that before...laugh.gif

@Celes: And a "good job!" to you. smile.gif

I remember a long a while back that someone mentioned something about having a big forum get-together in real life... Is it still on?
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Aug 3 2005, 10:23 PM)
@Celes: And a "good job!" to you. smile.gif
Thank you biggrin.gif

I remember a long a while back that someone mentioned something about having a big forum get-together in real life... Is it still on?
[snapback]239800[/snapback]

It would be nice if it was...
Carnal Malefactor
[snapback]239800[/snapback]

'big'?

Eh heh heh...

...not tellin' biggrin.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Aug 3 2005, 06:01 PM)
@Ailuro: What about mei? She's pretty freakin' weird too.
[snapback]239590[/snapback]

Gasp! I can't believe I forgot Mei! Add her to that list! x_X
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Aug 3 2005, 06:01 PM)
@Ailuro: What about mei? She's pretty freakin' weird too.
[snapback]239590[/snapback]

Gasp! I can't believe I forgot Mei! Add her to that list! x_X
[snapback]239813[/snapback]

You forgot me, too!

...not that I'm offended, or anything. tongue.gif
Ailuro
I suppose you would be quite interesting to meet in person. I can't deny that. laugh.gif
Zarpia
@Celes and all the Foolmetal fans:

You all may have admit your [secret] felling for him first, but i knew him first, and chat with him too, so he tecnicaly belong to me *evil laugh*

*feels like michael jackson* ewwww, sorry it was just a joke, he WAY to young for me laugh.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(zarpia-san)
You all may have admit your [secret] felling for him first, but i knew him first, and chat with him too, so he tecnicaly belong to me *evil laugh
Aww, I chat with him sometimes, too! And he's my adorable GP deshi~! But it's OK, I'll let him go off to wherever his heart calls. laugh.gif

Oh, and I forgot to add edsgirl-san to my list of forumers I'd want to meet! Then we could go ahead and establish my totally non-existent-and-soon-to-fizzle-izzly-musical-career~ ohmy.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 3 2005, 11:00 PM)
@Celes and all the Foolmetal fans:

You all may have admit your [secret] felling for him first, but i knew him first, and chat with him too, so he tecnicaly belong to me *evil laugh*

*feels like michael jackson* ewwww, sorry it was just a joke, he WAY to young for me  laugh.gif
[snapback]239873[/snapback]

laugh.gif Good one. (Yeah right, you know you like him. How can you resist him? ph34r.gif )

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Aug 3 2005, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia-san)
You all may have admit your [secret] felling for him first, but i knew him first, and chat with him too, so he tecnicaly belong to me *evil laugh
Aww, I chat with him sometimes, too! And he's my adorable GP deshi~! But it's OK, I'll let him go off to wherever his heart calls. laugh.gif

Oh, and I forgot to ad edsgirl-san to my list of forumers I'd want to meet! Then we could go ahead and establish my little non-existent-and-soon-to-fizzle-izzly-musical-career~ ohmy.gif
[snapback]239886[/snapback]

I chat with him also as of recently, but I shall also let him go to wherever his heart calls rolleyes.gif I'd also like to meet edsgirl, she'd be insanely fun to hang out with laugh.gif And her obsession with weapons and violence and things makes her even cooler.
Fresh_Coffee
I feel so hurt, Elderberry(yes, we are back to point one.) biggrin.gif didn't put me on her list. ohmy.gif

My list: Slash, Celes, Shirou-chan *waves*, Monkey, Foometal, Bacon(Even though I would probably be scared of him), Edsgirl, Falling, Quis(She supposedly cooks good spam), Mini ,Emy-sanThere are more people I would like to meet but I don't know them at all to put them on my list. Ninja, boi... etc.
Zarpia
@Celes - laugh.gif well 9 years is a lot...... (but i do like him in a way *hides*)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 3 2005, 11:13 PM)
I feel so hurt, Elderberry(yes, we are back to point one.)  biggrin.gif  didn't put me on her list.  ohmy.gif

My list: Slash, Celes, Shirou-chan *waves*, Monkey, Foometal, Bacon(Even though I would probably be scared of him), Edsgirl, Falling, Quis(She supposedly cooks good spam), Mini ,Emy-sanThere are more people I would like to meet but I don't know them at all to put them on my list. Ninja, boi... etc.
[snapback]239901[/snapback]

Yay, I'm second! biggrin.gif As for my list, I'd say, foolmetal, Coffee, Eke-san, Kase, Slash, ~FMAGurl~, edsgirl, Mini, Quistis, mongooseboi, zarpia, Ailuro, and a few more people who I'd like to get to know better but wouldn't mind meeting one day.

QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 3 2005, 11:14 PM)
@Celes - laugh.gif well 9 years is a lot...... (but i do like him in a way *hides*)
[snapback]239902[/snapback]

See? laugh.gif Irresistable!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.