Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Elderberry
Hm...what I'm finding interesting is that it's pretty much just a portion of the members from the middle-olden days discussing in this thread even now. happy.gif (I don't think that made sense...)

@Slash-kun: *gasp* You've come to terms with yourself at long last! ohmy.gif

@Slash-kun (again): Kora na! *thwacks with foil* Watch what kind of random junk you say on these threads! XD
alchemist x
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 15 2005, 08:55 PM)
lol.. I seem like the younger frequent member now.. v_v..
Im only just 17.. pooor lil old me.. lol.. Im not exactly the smalles tho.. lol..
[snapback]214889[/snapback]

don't worry I am comming back to town. <-forget it if it doesn't make sense. i tend to be like that.
Celestial Shadow
Hmm, this is probably going to be another delightly off-topic couple of pages happy.gif

@Kase- I'm so glad you edit those titles. It bugs the crap outta me when there's a mistake in something laugh.gif Speaking of which..."Who Will U Like To Go Out With Here?" What the heck? Kase, you should've fixed this already with your sharp eye tongue.gif You could change it to "Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?" rolleyes.gif
aytchmadd
well since i am new dont really knnow anyone here but im always willign to give any girl who is into anime a chance lol jk but seriously im single and looking..... bwahhahahahaha just look at my perfect body*does best major armstrong pose* lmao anywho just thought id spread myself around and say hi to the apparently most visited posts well at least noticed anyway.
Zarpia
Was that a desperate post? just jokin, you'll find a lot of single anime likers in here, you can put that in your sidnature too (just a tought)

I will really like to know in person Le monkey, EKE, Slash, Celes, and other. (not in a romantic way ofcourse)
aytchmadd
yeah i need to make a sig and a avatar hmm but im so lazy when it comes to that stuff anyway not here lookign for anything in particular. just make new friends and such im always online on yahoo or msn so always up to chat or play a game or whatever (god bless cable net)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 18 2005, 06:55 PM)
Was that a desperate post? just jokin, you'll find a lot of single anime likers in here, you can put that in your *sidnature too (just a *tought)

You meant *signature, and *thought (If this annoys you, please tell me to stop XD But I thought you said you wanted us to correct you when you make mistakes...)

QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 18 2005, 06:55 PM)
I will really like to know in person Le monkey, EKE, Slash, Celes, and other. (not in a romantic way ofcourse)

Aw thanks, I'd like to know you in person too.
Zarpia
You are always welcome to correct my spelling mystakes Celes, it does not annoys me^^
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 15 2005, 09:55 PM)
lol.. I seem like the younger frequent member now.. v_v..
Im only just 17.. pooor lil old me.. lol.. Im not exactly the smalles tho.. lol..
[snapback]214889[/snapback]

Your older than me... ph34r.gif
Ailuro
Title changed. I couldn't take it any longer. x_X
aytchmadd
shouldnt it be "who would you like to go out with from here?"
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 18 2005, 10:06 PM)
[snapback]217718[/snapback]

Thank you! smile.gif The first time I read the title of this thread, I thought "Who taught that user how to spell?". It sort of peeves me when users use IM slang.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 18 2005, 10:06 PM)
[snapback]217718[/snapback]

THANK YOU! I asked Kase to down here, but no mod paid any attention to me sad.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 18 2005, 06:11 PM)
@Kase- I'm so glad you edit those titles. It bugs the crap outta me when there's a mistake in something  laugh.gif Speaking of which..."Who Will U Like To Go Out With Here?" What the heck? Kase, you should've fixed this already with your sharp eye tongue.gif You could change it to "Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?"  rolleyes.gif
[snapback]217466[/snapback]

Omakase Shimasu
sad.gif I'm sorry.

To make this post a teeny bit more relevant: my crappy Internet connection has been bugging me, making it seem as if I still had dial-up - slow-down is bad. I would've changed it the minute I saw your question though! >.< (Can't believe I overlooked it...)
Slashrose1010
@Kase: my compy sucks and slagged my net to a crawl too... Gah, I hate it dry.gif

Ehh, and I can't stay on topic for obvious reasons XD Next, please.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 19 2005, 07:21 AM)
sad.gif I'm sorry.

To make this post a teeny bit more relevant: my crappy Internet connection has been bugging me, making it seem as if I still had dial-up - slow-down is bad. I would've changed it the minute I saw your question though! >.< (Can't believe I overlooked it...)
[snapback]218209[/snapback]

It's quite alright tongue.gif I knew you weren't online at that point but no other moderator changed it either until Ailuro did it.

And um, you could go on-topic Slash, I don't care. I would if I had someone I liked...tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
@Celes-chon: Hehe, yeah, I am sure there is no other guys on the forums you could like tongue.gif If I were Goldfish-kun I would be insulted *le gasp* laugh.gif

Also, are you implying that I like other people here? ohmy.gif That is an insult to my honor.
"If you weren't a man, I'd slug you." -Peter Griffin blink.gif
Celestial Shadow
Well he is one of the better looking guys on the forum >_> But I don't know him well enough to really like him...
Carnal Malefactor
being one of the better looking guys on this forum is like being the healthiest person in an intensive care unit.
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif ...No comment...

But Goldfish is a good looking guy on his own I think.
Carnal Malefactor
Hey, that's self-deprecating humor at its finest right there!
Slashrose1010
@Bacon: laugh.gif Aww, but you look fine as well. Hehe, of course the girls here are a lot hotter prettier than some guys... I swear, that pic of AlxhemistX or whatever, I could swear he was ogling a Rainy pic wink.gif *wants Bacon to go on muderous rampage*
Carnal Malefactor
mellow.gif

I am not amused.
Le Monkey
He He He..
Slash.. that was cruel..
Celestial Shadow
I'm in the mood to bring back dead threads for a short time for whatever reason mellow.gif Maybe the n00b threads are making me nostaglic for some good quality ones. Slash always seems to be the one to kill threads, anyone ever notice that? Look back at all the dead threads and the last person to reply is always Slash tongue.gif

Anyway, this thread flares up again from time to time rolleyes.gif So that this is not spam, I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal laugh.gif (Just saying, boys, don't get scared and run away tongue.gif)
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:58 PM)
I'm in the mood to bring back dead threads for a short time for whatever reason mellow.gif Maybe the n00b threads are making me nostaglic for some good quality ones. Slash always seems to be the one to kill threads, anyone ever notice that? Look back at all the dead threads and the last person to reply is always Slash tongue.gif
[snapback]239465[/snapback]

It's because the last post of his is usually an attempt at reviving it. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 06:58 PM)
Anyway, this thread flares up again from time to time  rolleyes.gif So that this is not spam, I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal  laugh.gif (Just saying, boys, don't get scared and run away tongue.gif)
[snapback]239465[/snapback]

*Blushes* I'm honored! ohmy.gif
Slashrose1010
I have also noticed that I am a master thread killer. Hehe, I usually leave my posts pretty conclusive so not much to reply to? Or say something stupid/perverted so no one ever wants to go back in it again laugh.gif Yay, EKE and I enjoy reviving threads too. Tis fun :3

Erm, I have nothing to contribute to this topic tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 3 2005, 07:01 PM)
It's because the last post of his is usually an attempt at reviving it. tongue.gif
He should stop trying then, nyeh?

You shouldn't be tongue.gif You should be scared. I'm a very evil, mean person rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 07:02 PM)
I have also noticed that I am a master thread killer. Hehe, I usually leave my posts pretty conclusive so not much to reply to? Or say something stupid/perverted so no one ever wants to go back in it again laugh.gif Yay, EKE and I enjoy reviving threads too. Tis fun :3
[snapback]239473[/snapback]

You're like that in IMs too laugh.gif You should stop being so conclusive and leave something more to the imagination.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 07:14 PM)
You shouldn't be tongue.gif You should be scared. I'm a very evil, mean person rolleyes.gif

Evil....mean....really? Have you show that dark side of you in here?
Ailuro
People I would like to meet in person are xrninja, Quistis, EKE-kin, Slash, Cafe-chon, Kase, Tokage, Celes, and Goldy. They all strike me as very interesting(in one way or another). smile.gif
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 08:14 PM)
[snapback]239498[/snapback]

No you're not. I've never seen you mean...yet ph34r.gif
Slashrose1010
@Aily: =D Awww, it would be fun meeting you too :3 but really, I am possibly the most boring person to meet face to face ever. I have no idea how people in my class stand my immature monotone comments tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
Mwhahaha, it looks like my plan to revive the threads is working ph34r.gif

QUOTE(zarpia @ Aug 3 2005, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 07:14 PM)

Evil....mean....really? Have you show that dark side of you in here?
[snapback]239502[/snapback]

I haven't shown it...yet. I'm just waiting for some n00b to piss me off so I can unleash my very short temper on him/her happy.gif

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 07:18 PM)
People I would like to meet in person are xrninja, Quistis, EKE-kin, Slash, Cafe-chon, Kase, Tokage, Celes, and Goldy. They all strike me as very interesting(in one way or another). smile.gif
[snapback]239506[/snapback]

I feel special tongue.gif I'd like to meet you too Ailuro, I think it'd be fun to hang out with any of the above people as well.

QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 3 2005, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 08:14 PM)
[snapback]239498[/snapback]

No you're not. I've never seen you mean...yet ph34r.gif
[snapback]239507[/snapback]

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it's not there rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 07:21 PM)
I have no idea how people in my class stand my immature monotone comments tongue.gif
[snapback]239513[/snapback]

Same here, but not immature exactly... (for myself XD)
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Aug 3 2005, 07:27 PM)
Mwhahaha, it looks like my plan to revive the threads is working  ph34r.gif
[snapback]239522[/snapback]

Now all we need is the "Forum Matches" thread and we're set smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif I'll start on Spam Central right away.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 06:18 PM)

I'm interesting? Shirou-chan is too kind. smile.gif

If I had to go out with someone on this forum .. mmm *contemplates*
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 04:18 PM)

aww, i'm flattered. we really should just rent a little Hawaiian island and all get together some day. well, i'll make it happen when i'm Queen of the World. cool.gif

yesterday i was thinking about forum people that i've met/it's very possible for me to meet:

already met/know:
penguin|tired
mongooseboi (baah, i wrote "moongooseboi" again)
blueices
Envy's lil miniskirt (well, i saw you at Fanime, except i didn't make my presence known. tongue.gif)

can meet without too much hassle:
mei tenshi (well, if you're going to Cal, that's easy. i have a jillion and three friends going to Berkeley.)
hagane_no_tokage (since i can't go home for Thanksgiving, i might go chill with her, since my roommate pretty much lives in the same area...)
Elderberry (actually, this depends on how long it takes to get from Providence to EKEville, NJ.)
What, no bacon? (i'll be 45 minutes away from Boston in a month or so, and i plan on visiting my MIT/Harvard friends when i can, anyway.)
Quists88....well, dammit, i'm going to find a way to get to Canada.

it helps that half the year i'll be on the West Coast, and the other half on the East. tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 3 2005, 05:53 PM)
aww, i'm flattered. we really should just rent a little Hawaiian island and all get together some day. well, i'll make it happen when i'm Queen of the World. cool.gif

Or when someone decides to do a "reality" TV show on forumers meeting up on a tropical island and duking it out for the sacred Roy plushie.
hypexzero
Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it's not there

SIG'd
Goldfish
@ninja: Hey there is only one state in between us as of now. If there were some convention in Seattle which there is lots of, that'd be like halfway.

@Ailuro: What about mei? She's pretty freakin' weird too.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Aug 3 2005, 06:01 PM)
@Ailuro: What about mei? She's pretty freakin' weird too.
[snapback]239590[/snapback]

laugh.gif If it weren't true, I would be soooo offended.

'Sides, the people on Ailuro's list are supposed to be interesting. I'm not interesting at all. tongue.gif
Quistis88
I'd also like to meet mei-mei. smile.gif I think she would be much more interesting than she claims. Also, everyone on deshi's list including deshi.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 3 2005, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 06:18 PM)

I'm interesting? Shirou-chan is too kind. smile.gif

If I had to go out with someone on this forum .. mmm *contemplates*
[snapback]239537[/snapback]

*Points to Slash* Can I ask you where the Shirou-chan came from? huh.gif

QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 3 2005, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Aug 3 2005, 04:18 PM)

[snapback]239577[/snapback]

That's going to happen soon, right? unsure.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Aug 3 2005, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 3 2005, 05:53 PM)

Or when someone decides to do a "reality" TV show on forumers meeting up on a tropical island and duking it out for the sacred Roy plushie.
[snapback]239583[/snapback]

That'd be the first reality show I actually would like to watch laugh.gif

QUOTE(hypexzero @ Aug 3 2005, 08:01 PM)
Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it's not there

SIG'd
[snapback]239589[/snapback]

I made another quote! laugh.gif This has to be the 6th one I've said just in general conversation blink.gif

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Aug 3 2005, 08:05 PM)
'Sides, the people on Ailuro's list are supposed to be interesting. I'm not interesting at all. tongue.gif
[snapback]239593[/snapback]

Actually, I'm very boring. I just kind of sit there and look spacey tongue.gif

QUOTE(Quistis)
I'd also like to meet mei-mei. smile.gif I think she would be much more interesting than she claims. Also, everyone on deshi's list including deshi.
And excluding me. I'm pretty quiet so I think that gets on people's nerves...
Slashrose1010
Shirou and Momo are a 'couple' in Bleach. Hehe, look at their siggies, Celes tongue.gif (Aily and Cafe that is)
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Aug 3 2005, 08:27 PM)
Shirou and Momo are a 'couple' in Bleach. Hehe, look at their siggies, Celes tongue.gif (Aily and Cafe that is)
[snapback]239628[/snapback]

huh.gif Are you suggesting something?
Slashrose1010
...It was their idear, but hey, it is fun to play along with them as a couple smile.gif Long live ShirouxMomo.
Celestial Shadow
So does this mean Coffee and Ailuro are bisexual? blink.gif
Slashrose1010
>D No! *he wishes* Aherm, it is just a cute thing since they are Bleach buddies tongue.gif It is just a fun pairing though ^^
Celestial Shadow
Oh okay happy.gif;; You should be more clear about these things! *Smacks him with her paper fan* I hope you don't go around confusing people like that often...
Elderberry
QUOTE(Slash-kun)
Yay, EKE and I enjoy reviving threads too. Tis fun :3
Fun, fun. happy.gif

QUOTE(Celestial-san)
I think if I was single and had a chance, I'd like to go out with either mongooseboi or foolmetal
Aww, I would like to go chasing after foolmetal-kun too, but I really can't....laugh.gif|||

QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
People I would like to meet in person are xrninja, Quistis, EKE-kin, Slash, Cafe-chon, Kase, Tokage, Celes, and Goldy. They all strike me as very interesting (in one way or another). smile.gif
..Aww...arigatou...smile.gif I would also like to meet Deshi-kun...then we could sing Hagane no Kokoro together...

QUOTE(Ninja-san)
Elderberry (actually, this depends on how long it takes to get from Providence to EKEville, NJ.)
Would Central NJ-ish help you estimate? ohmy.gif

Hm.....despite the unlikeliness of most of these, I suppose I would want to meet the rest of the GP, definitely tokage-kun, Slash-kun (because you just can't beat swinging a foil/PVC Pipe-ishy at someone in real life XD) and Celestial-san, Kase-san, and Foolmetal-kun......and then a few others who reside in Canada, since I think I owe a few hugs/songs....ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.