Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
mei_tenshi
There's also definingmind.
Goldfish
Ohhhhh yeaaah. Well you'll have to forgive me on that one, seems like he's been gone longer than Hito.
Ailuro
Dmind.. *swoon* Yeah. Him.
Goldfish
Ailuro! huh.gif You know he is taken!

Do not try to steal that beautiful sword away from me.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 14 2005, 07:20 PM)
She's got enough on her plate already? How many people is she interested in... Don't tell me she's already turning into a harem master like Quis...  ph34r.gif

. . . harem master . . . ? dry.gif

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 14 2005, 10:43 PM)
Dmind.. *swoon* Yeah. Him.

laugh.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 14 2005, 09:52 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 14 2005, 07:20 PM)
She's got enough on her plate already? How many people is she interested in... Don't tell me she's already turning into a harem master like Quis...  ph34r.gif

. . . harem master . . . ? dry.gif

Lol.. i missed that!
Omakase Shimasu
Wow, this thread brings back memories. Haven't visited this one in a long while. biggrin.gif

Just remember, kiddies:

QUOTE(rsF @ Sep 24 2004, 02:04 AM)
INTERNET DATING/MARRIAGE TERMS OF USE AND AGREEMENT
(v.1.0)

Forum dating and/or marriages ARE NOT OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED BY FULL METAL ALCHMIEST - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI FORUMS! Any compliants sent in by parents, guardians, or current significant others are not under the jurisdiction of our service. Under reading these conditions, you accept that you are mentally over 16, and agree to the previously stated parameters. Any infringements of the above stated will be accountable to monetary fines, temporary or permenant bans (dependent on severity and frequency of offenses), and jail time. Possible side effects are heart-brokeness, emotional stress, depression, trauma, severe shock, STD's, and death. Remember, internet relations are not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.

---------------------------------------------------------

[ ] I have read and accept the previously stated.
[ ] I do not accept the stated terms.

Otherwise our beloved leader ->

QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 25 2004, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 21 2004, 08:07 AM)
Hey, hey, no discrimination between sexes/preferences. (<-- dunno what that's got to with anything, but...) tongue.gif For all we know bryantq's bi.

What! Im suddenly Bi?!

I deny these allegations. I dont deny Edo is sexeh, doesnt mean i like the sausage tongue.gif

So anyway... about me eh...

Lets start with the physical, schooling, work, interests, and favorites smile.gif

I am a 6 foot 2" male asian, short hair, ~ 160lb.

I am a Business Major, my program of study is thus:

Management Information Systems / Operations Management Dual Major with a Minor in Japanese Linguistics and certificate in International Business.

I work with computers a lot, ive done work as a Network Administrator and Web Developer. Currently i am the Sr. Web Developer for a webdesign firm up in Phoenix.

I aspire to own and manage my own business in the I.T. Industry.

Interests:
Im a airsoft/firearm enthusiast, of course like the anime, i love movies (of all types), Ive taken several helicopter flight lessons (and love them as well), I love dogs the most. Love comedy of all sorts.

Favorites:
Blue, Chewing Ice, Twix Candy Bars, White Chocolate, Strawberries, German Shepherds smile.gif, Vanilla Ice Cream, Sprite, Alternative Rock, FMA smile.gif, Band of Brothers/Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail, Sashimi, Sony stuff, perfer modern/contemporary design, and uh i dunno - techy stuff biggrin.gif

What one would look for in a girlfriend: i suppose i could answer with the standard chessy "Like those girls in most animes right?!" but really id like a sincere person who can deal with my crap, and keep me in line. Someone i can sit down and feel natural talking with smile.gif

Oh and ideally someoen who's asian so i dont have to give my mother a heartattack (but love is colorblind right?).

wink.gif

-> might suffer the consequences. wink.gif

By the way, Quis, harem master? What have you been up to? ohmy.gif
Falling_Man
@Ailuro-sama&Goldfish-san: Jealousy? Right... Why am I gonna be jealous of a close friend?

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 14 2005, 10:21 PM)
tosses spare PVC Pipe-ishy in Falling-kun's direction* Yarr, let me sort out gossip aimed at me myself! XD (What's all this "plate" stuffy? mellow.gif)
[snapback]214049[/snapback]

So why can't I help out? I just assumed you had better more important things to bother with than guys. Or am I an ass? ph34r.gif

mellow.gif ...maybe it would be best for me to not post this and eat breakfast. Oh well. *shrug*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 07:10 AM)

I, um . . . nothing? ph34r.gif

Perhaps Goldfish is referring to the time when I told him about my high school days. dry.gif Since I've graduated, the harem has also dispersed to various places/universities. Back in my senior year, I was the president Peer Support (one step below Student Council; we take care of more community-related things rather than just focusing on the student body and the school), and during that time, I had a lot of people working under me, guys and girls alike. mellow.gif I don't think it was that much of a harem, really. Some people who were not in PS called it the Gestapo, since some guys had the tendency to use "Yes, ma'am" when responding to me . . .
Carnal Malefactor
This is all getting way too silly...

IPB Image
Quistis88
For a second there, Bacon, I couldn't tell that the man in the picture was lifting his leg. It just looked like something was protruding from his backside. mellow.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 15 2005, 03:15 PM)

Perhaps Goldfish is referring to the time when I told him about my high school days. dry.gif Since I've graduated, the harem has also dispersed to various places/universities. Back in my senior year, I was the president Peer Support (one step below Student Council; we take care of more community-related things rather than just focusing on the student body and the school), and during that time, I had a lot of people working under me, guys and girls alike. mellow.gif I don't think it was that much of a harem, really. Some people who were not in PS called it the Gestapo, since some guys had the tendency to use "Yes, ma'am" when responding to me . . .
[snapback]214465[/snapback]

Ooh, so you're used to powerful positions, aren't you, Sir Ma'am? biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Quistis)
For a second there, Bacon, I couldn't tell that the man in the picture was lifting his leg. It just looked like something was protruding from his backside. mellow.gif

laugh.gif

Oh God, I needed that laugh so badly.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 14 2005, 09:17 PM)
Well, from the scattered posts where ages would have been given and from birthdays in profiles. As for over 18 there's bacon, me, arche, hito (guess he's not really here), so yeah, around 3.

I didn't know you were 18+ Goldfish but then again you haven't been on much since I joined. I also forgot about DM. I had counted Bacon, Arche and Hito in the over 18 males club here.

I can't see Bacons gif. sad.gif
Goldfish
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 06:10 AM)
Wow, this thread brings back memories. Haven't visited this one in a long while. biggrin.gif

Just remember, kiddies:

QUOTE(rsF @ Sep 24 2004, 02:04 AM)
INTERNET DATING/MARRIAGE TERMS OF USE AND AGREEMENT
(v.1.0)

Forum dating and/or marriages ARE NOT OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED BY FULL METAL ALCHMIEST - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI FORUMS! Any compliants sent in by parents, guardians, or current significant others are not under the jurisdiction of our service. Under reading these conditions, you accept that you are mentally over 16, and agree to the previously stated parameters. Any infringements of the above stated will be accountable to monetary fines, temporary or permenant bans (dependent on severity and frequency of offenses), and jail time. Possible side effects are heart-brokeness, emotional stress, depression, trauma, severe shock, STD's, and death. Remember, internet relations are not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.

---------------------------------------------------------

[ ] I have read and accept the previously stated.
[ ] I do not accept the stated terms.

Otherwise our beloved leader ->
wink.gif

Mentally over 16? Aww crap. Please don't fine/ban me! Pwwweeeaase!

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 15 2005, 08:15 AM)

[snapback]214465[/snapback]

Didn't the people of that harem regularly give you random gifts and chocolate, too?

You were forgetting to mention that you coined that term, not me. Huh? Remember? Huh? Do yah?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 09:47 AM)

Did you have to say "position"? mellow.gif laugh.gif Can't say I'm used to it, but I don't mind it if the task is given to me.

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 15 2005, 12:02 PM)

laugh.gif

Didn't the people of that harem regularly give you random gifts and chocolate, too?

Yes, but not regularly.

You were forgetting to mention that you coined that term, not me. Huh? Remember? Huh? Do yah?

Which term?
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 15 2005, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 09:47 AM)

Did you have to say "position"? mellow.gif laugh.gif Can't say I'm used to it, but I don't mind it if the task is given to me.

But of course! I imagine you always find yourself in these kind of positions because of your superior character. You're very good at it. biggrin.gif *flashes innocent puppy-dog look*

I'm sure we can make an exception this once. *aherm*I'd have to ban myself if I didn't.*aherm*

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 15 2005, 06:11 PM)
Which term?

Harem master, I think. biggrin.gif
Goldfish
Edit: damn you kase.

You just can't stand to not be in the spotlight, can you?
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif You're welcome, Goldie.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 12:19 PM)
But of course! I imagine you always find yourself in these kind of positions because of your superior character. You're very good at it. biggrin.gif *flashes innocent puppy-dog look*

*stares at puppy-dog look* Too bad I'm a softie sometimes. biggrin.gif But I must say that I don't see my character as a very superior one by any means. mellow.gif

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 12:19 PM)
Harem master, I think. biggrin.gif

Really? I don't quite recall.

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 15 2005, 12:20 PM)
You just can't stand to not be in the spotlight, can you?

But Kase looks good in the spotlight. sad.gif
Goldfish

And I don't? Why can't she share!?? sad.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 15 2005, 02:46 PM)
But Kase looks good in the spotlight.  sad.gif

ohmy.gif come to think about it... I don't think I have ever seen Kase tongue.gif has she ever posted a pic? unsure.gif
Goldfish
Uh oh Slash, you've brought up "that" topic again. Now we won't see her for another month or so... come to think of it, I wonder if that's why she left in the first place after I had signed up. I'm sure I helped with the egging.
Elderberry
QUOTE(Quistis-sama)
I have to agree. Kase-san just...shines with such a natural radiance in the spotlight...happy.gif

QUOTE(RsF-san)
Under reading these conditions, you accept that you are mentally over 16, and agree to the previously stated parameters.
Ara, I'm not even physically 16 yet....and I have no idea what my mental age is...laugh.gif||

@Slash-kun: I think she posted a picture of her elegant hand, as a complimentary frill in the photo of an adorable kitten. happy.gif
Slashrose1010
I see laugh.gif I didn't know discussing 'wanting a pic of Kase' was taboo tongue.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 12:13 PM)
I think she posted a picture of her elegant hand, as a complimentary frill in the photo of an adorable kitten. happy.gif
[snapback]214615[/snapback]

That she did.. and there was a LONG discussion after I said they were slender.. tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 15 2005, 12:56 PM)

There's only one spotlight. It's a one-person thing. Wait your turn.

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 01:13 PM)
I have to agree. Kase-san just...shines with such a natural radiance in the spotlight...happy.gif

There we go. More evidence. biggrin.gif

Ara, I'm not even physically 16 yet....and I have no idea what my mental age is...laugh.gif||

I'd say yours is more than 16. smile.gif

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 15 2005, 01:57 PM)
I see laugh.gif I didn't know discussing 'wanting a pic of Kase' was taboo tongue.gif

Nooo, stop saying it. ph34r.gif We don't want her to leave again.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jul 15 2005, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 15 2005, 12:56 PM)

There's only one spotlight. It's a one-person thing. Wait your turn.

Lol.. Mr. Fish is getting told now.. tongue.gif

I'd say yours is more than 16. smile.gif

I would guess that too.. and you NOT over 16? WTF??
Lmao
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 15 2005, 01:57 PM)

Nooo, stop saying it. ph34r.gif We don't want her to leave again.

SLASH!
STOP IT!
Omakase Shimasu
@Goldie: By all means, take the spotlight/thunder/what have you! Because whenever I do end up in the spotlight someone's alway bound to bring up that picture! tongue.gif

@Quistis: Well, I meant superior in the most positive sense of the word! ohmy.gif Superior: "Of great value or excellence; extraordinary."

QUOTE(Quistis)

Stop that~ Then what about you, or anyone else for that matter??

@Slash: Look what you've done! tongue.gif biggrin.gif J/K, since my perming has been postponed until tomorrow, I've decided - as per EKE's request I believe? - to make a before and after picture of myself. rolleyes.gif I am so looking forward to that...

@EKE: =^-^= Really. Stop that. And the kitten was a strategic move since Illya (kitten) was supposed to take the attention away from my hand. tongue.gif

Huh? I was under the impression that you were 18+... ohmy.gif

@le monkey: I'm stubborn when it comes to myself. biggrin.gif;;

@quote tags: you make my head spin. @__@
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 02:19 PM)
@EKE:Huh? I was under the impression that you were 18+... ohmy.gif

@le monkey: I'm stubborn when it comes to myself. biggrin.gif;;

@quote tags: you make my head spin. @__@

See.. Im shure EKE-san is over 18... *_*

Lol.. well EVENTUALLY it will come out!

Lol.. I stop it now.. tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
And since it's two against one EKE's now 18+ biggrin.gif

Um, just to let you know, I wasn't complaining about your use of the quote tags. biggrin.gif;; I myself just couldn't keep up with them anymore in my reply.

Now, STAY!!
Le Monkey
Oh.. ok then..

well it looks like EKE-san is now officially 18+!!
Omakase Shimasu
Oh for crying... >.< I'm making typos left and right. How horrid. I meant quote, QUOTE!!

biggrin.gif This calls for a celebration. I'll go get the confetti.
Le Monkey
I was actually intending on letting those slide...
Champloo
Kase reminds me of my Jeremy. Totally obsessed with having perfect typing and all. XD
Elderberry
QUOTE(Kase-san)
Mou...Goldfish-kun is so unkind...he said he thought I was 13....sleep.gif *sulks*

QUOTE(Monkey-san)
I am not. ohmy.gif However, my birthday is officially in 11 days... happy.gif||
Carnal Malefactor
I always took EKE to be younger than that...

...maybe it's the cutesy avatar...
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 15 2005, 06:15 PM)
QUOTE(Kase-san)
Mou...Goldfish-kun is so unkind...he said he thought I was 13....sleep.gif *sulks*

QUOTE(Monkey-san)
I am not. ohmy.gif However, my birthday is officially in 11 days. happy.gif||
[snapback]214873[/snapback]

At first, I tell you! Not anymore, just at first. I agree, we might as well just adopt you into 18+. It's just easier to keep track of. You'll be close enough in 11 days anyway.
Le Monkey
lol.. I seem like the younger frequent member now.. v_v..
Im only just 17.. pooor lil old me.. lol.. Im not exactly the smalles tho.. lol..
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Quistis)

I'm always picking up on the alternate meaning. Why??????

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 15 2005, 04:19 PM)
@EKE: =^-^= Really. Stop that. And the kitten was a strategic move since Illya (kitten) was supposed to take the attention away from my hand. tongue.gif

Nice thinking with the kitten. But it seems it didn't work. And I was under that impression as well when I first came over her name.

QUOTE(Monkey-san)
[snapback]214873[/snapback]

No she isn't. The score's 2:3... oh wait. She is. ph34r.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I ask that the previous 6 posts be stricken from the record.
Quistis88
Wish granted, Bacon. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
awesome. that's my birthday present from Quis.
Zarpia
I have all of them ("printscreen" ) ph34r.gif
Ailuro
Aw man. I didn't get to see them before they got erased. -.-
Elderberry
Ano...what did I miss? happy.gif;;
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jul 16 2005, 04:04 AM)

lol, pure spam, off topic...ness..

OK, to bring this topic... back on topic:

I have been recently reminded of a certain chapter as a member of these forums. Ahh, the good ol' days... It isn't a real infatuation or anything but people should know what I am talking about ph34r.gif Not that I don't find them attractive laugh.gif (being online this late and bored isn't a good mix... lol)
Elderberry
@Slash-kun: You better not be referring to hitting on me randomly. laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Champloo @ Jul 16 2005, 12:56 AM)
Kase reminds me of my Jeremy. Totally obsessed with having perfect typing and all. XD
[snapback]214856[/snapback]

Grrar, I'm a typo Nazi by heart. ph34r.gif (Which is why you can sometimes catch me editing topic titles here and there *cough*)

QUOTE(le monkey)
lol.. I seem like the younger frequent member now.. v_v..
Im only just 17.. pooor lil old me.. lol.. Im not exactly the smalles tho.. lol..

Only just? biggrin.gif It seems like a perfect age to me though. Clear of most of the responsibilities that make adulthood less than charming... Ooh, bitter me.

QUOTE(Falling_Man)
I'm always picking up on the alternate meaning. Why??????

Wha... XD?

QUOTE(Deshi)

Me neither~ Was it something Falling_Man said, I wonder? tongue.gif

@zarpia: You lucky dog.

QUOTE(Slash)
I have been recently reminded of a certain chapter as a member of these forums.

I crave the good ol' days. biggrin.gif Care to elaborate though? My memory's not what it's supposed to.

@EKE: Congrats in advance~ *__*
Toby-Chan
::Reads and re-reads the last few pages, trying to make sense of things::

... blink.gif

IPB Image
Slashrose1010
@Kase: We should have some kind of gathering of anyone who feels like being nestalgic of the good ol' days tongue.gif

Na... nani? I was refering to the *coughCoupcough... coughs up lung, dies* Aherm, not that I don't think you are attractive Em Eke ^^ And what do you mean the good old days? That still happens you unfortunately tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.