Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Celestial Shadow
Suuurreee...Weren't you the one who told us of his leaving?
Ed#1Fan2.0
I dont have a crush!!!I havent met that many guys on here.But in real life i think i still like my ex?weird.
Fresh_Coffee
I think there is an implied Emy-san and Falling-san in the working. ^^;
Falling_Man
Wait, what's this...? I thought we already sorted this out? Or is more time required...?

tongue.gif Just kidding. This HAS already been sorted out, so quit being so suspicious everyone. *points and looks around*
zombie
i been on hear 2 days now and i have no one on the net yet or at the school that i get on well enough but at work yes and no
Elderberry
*laughs* Sou yo, Coffee-chon, this has been sorted out already. biggrin.gif
So stop having bizzare ideas! tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Jun 21 2005, 05:27 AM)
Wait, what's this...? I thought we already sorted this out? Or is more time required...?

tongue.gif Just kidding. This HAS already been sorted out, so quit being so suspicious everyone. *points and looks around*
[snapback]196444[/snapback]

I wasn't around when you guys sorted this out, so I am/was inclined to agree with Coffee too.
Fresh_Coffee
me neither. So, would you kindly sort it again? XD Emy-san, I'm sorry I have bizzare ideas but you and falling are so close .. *runs off before she gets hit*
Elderberry
Haha... Yes, Coffee-chon, we are fairly close online friends who both like visiting the Newcomers thread, and discuss random things over AIM. smile.gif That's about it, though.
Celestial Shadow
Are you sure that's it? tongue.gif
Elderberry
Indeed it is. laugh.gif Besides...what makes you think we're that close, anyway? mellow.gif
The RZA
his intuition
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Mahou_Alchemist @ Jun 21 2005, 07:59 PM)
his intuition
[snapback]196811[/snapback]

Who is "his"
The RZA
ummm when i said his i meant a womans intuition
Celestial Shadow
Right.
mongooseboi
i sense celestial is annoyed :]
silver bg
i need a girl............hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm i am a boy 12
Le Monkey
You are desparate matey..
Im not anymore!
happy.gif you know who you are...!
happy.gif
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 12 2005, 04:52 AM)
Im not anymore!
happy.gif
[snapback]210956[/snapback]

What if they don't? Maybe you should tell the person who he/she is.
Cloudstrife
i aint desperate im just waitng for someone and if they find me thats their fault lol
Le Monkey
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Jul 12 2005, 07:23 AM)
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jul 12 2005, 04:52 AM)
Im not anymore!
happy.gif
[snapback]210956[/snapback]

What if they don't? Maybe you should tell the person who he/she is.
[snapback]211014[/snapback]

Oh.. but she dose..
She has told me so..
And that she thinks its cute!
Copycat-Heather-Elric
There are alot of peepz here that I like but probly none I LIKE LIKE,
I wish I could find someone that would like me like that here
(I'm despertly waiting for a boyfriend, I'm 14 and more forum family PM me or post here to anwser)
Lyndsie_Elric
-.- -is looking- o.o;;; NO STALKERS! -grabs kitty-mallet- OR ELSE! >:D
Copycat-Heather-Elric
what?
Le Monkey
Lol.. you shouldnt go looking for a BF.. one will evenually turn up...

Ok?
Life is there to be enjoyed.. Dont try and get into a relationship prematurly..
I am 17 and I just got into one... its scary enough at my age..
Elderberry
QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
There's not enough guys on this forum. Most are either too young, too old, too ignorant, or are just not my type.
I'm inclined to agree. Even if I do sort of like someone, they always like someone else, and...*sigh* laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Don't feel bad girls, everyone here is waaay to young for me. laugh.gif

Most everyone anyway I should say.
Le Monkey
And who is that person not then Mini? happy.gif
Go on.. we wont tell him!

Well.. we will.. but hey.. tongue.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
What I ment was there are three males here that won't get me thrown in jail. laugh.gif
Champloo
One sentence: Taken, but hey, if you look like Al, WEWT! XD *lame* *obsessed*
Copycat-Heather-Elric
Heh..
Le Monkey
@Mini: How do you mean? :S

@Champloo: I am the same.. tongue.gif The taken bit..
He he he..
Envy's lil' miniskirt
You see here in the USA if you go out with someone under the age of 18 while you are legally an adult you can get in trouble. Even more trouble if you are, ahem, intimate with them. It's whats known in these parts as statutory rape even if the younger person is ready able an willing to go all the way with an older person.

See, I have this thing about going to jail, I don't want to. laugh.gif
Champloo
*twitch die* I am almost 18, ALMOST SO HA! *huggles Alphonse while she still can* T_T OH WELL, he is almost 16 right? << >> << XD rofl Oh, i'm gone before someone starts throwing bricks at me or something.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jul 14 2005, 03:55 PM)
What I ment was there are three males here that won't get me thrown in jail. laugh.gif
[snapback]213601[/snapback]

Do you know that for a fact? I know 2 guys that are over 18, and I barely know anyone on this forum.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Champloo @ Jul 14 2005, 05:40 PM)
*twitch die* I am almost 18, ALMOST SO HA! *huggles Alphonse while she still can* T_T OH WELL, he is almost 16 right?

[spoiler] Actually, if you have seen the entire series he is only 12 years of age in the movie =D since when he regains his body at the end, it reverted back to his 10 year old body and didn't have any previous recollections of his journey with Edo :3 So yeah, he is like 6 years younger than you in the movie :3[/spoiler]
Ed#1Fan2.0
Al yea it is a fact.i also live in the USA and it is a law and it is called that.I watch to much TV.
So to stay on topic zombi is my bf.
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 14 2005, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
There's not enough guys on this forum. Most are either too young, too old, too ignorant, or are just not my type.
I'm inclined to agree. Even if I do sort of like someone, they always like someone else, and...*sigh* laugh.gif
[snapback]213334[/snapback]

Wow, I didn't know you felt about me that way, EKE-chan! laugh.gif I guess it's only fair that I dump my other 6 girlfriends, eh?
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 14 2005, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 14 2005, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE(Deshi-kun)
[snapback]213334[/snapback]

Wow, I didn't know you felt about me that way, EKE-chan! laugh.gif I guess it's only fair that I dump my other 6 girlfriends, eh?
[snapback]213841[/snapback]

Bleh, what are you doing? Don't bother the girl, she's got enough on her plate already...
Goldfish
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Jul 14 2005, 06:05 PM)
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jul 14 2005, 07:13 PM)

Wow, I didn't know you felt about me that way, EKE-chan!  laugh.gif  I guess it's only fair that I dump my other 6 girlfriends, eh?
[snapback]213841[/snapback]

Bleh, what are you doing? Don't bother the girl, she's got enough on her plate already...
[snapback]213890[/snapback]

She's got enough on her plate already? How many people is she interested in... Don't tell me she's already turning into a harem master like Quis... ph34r.gif

(Also, is that a hint of jealousy I sense there? wink.gif )
Ailuro
It's jealousy alright. ;D
Carnal Malefactor
...and I thought -I- put too much stock in the opinions of certain forum women... ph34r.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)
Wow, I didn't know you felt about me that way, EKE-chan!  laugh.gif  I guess it's only fair that I dump my other 6 girlfriends, eh?
*thwacks with foil* I TOLD you not to say 'chan'!! >D And don't assume those sorts of things so irrationally! wacko.gif

QUOTE(Falling-kun)
*tosses spare PVC Pipe-ishy in Falling-kun's direction* Yarr, let me sort out gossip aimed at me myself! XD (What's all this "plate" stuffy? mellow.gif)

QUOTE(Goldfish-kun)
She's got enough on her plate already? How many people is she interested in... Don't tell me she's already turning into a harem master like Quis...ph34r.gif
*thwacks again* Watch what you say behind people's backs, specifically if they're in the GP! And correct that grammar of yours! Besides, I...I have more important things than chasing after random guys to do...

Ara...*looks around at chaos* I...I'll be going elsewhere, then! laugh.gif||||
Le Monkey
Looks like you were told well and good then.. tongue.gif
I didnt think EKE-san wouldnt do that

happy.gif..
*points and laughs at Falling and Mr. Fish rolling around on ground with big anime stylei bumps on their heads*

LMAO!
Go EKE-san!
The RZA
does anybody here dig me in a way like going out heh heh?
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jul 14 2005, 08:21 PM)
*thwacks again* Watch what you say behind people's backs, specifically of they're in the GP!  And correct that grammar of yours!  Besides, I...I have more important things than chasing after random guys to do...

[snapback]214049[/snapback]

*Ahem* .... I'll be going now.

And that wasn't behind anyone's back. If it was behind yours or Quistis' back I wouldn't have said it on a public forum. biggrin.gif

And she knows full-well what kind of pimp she is.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Jul 14 2005, 08:10 PM)
Al yea it is a fact.i also live in the USA and it is a law and it is called that.I watch to much TV.
[snapback]213839[/snapback]

No, I was asking Envy's lil' miniskirt if she knew for a fact that there are only 3 guys on this forum that are 18 or older. How would she know anyway?
Goldfish
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Jul 14 2005, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE(Ed#1Fan2.0 @ Jul 14 2005, 08:10 PM)
[snapback]213839[/snapback]

No, I was asking Envy's lil' miniskirt if she knew for a fact that there are only 3 guys on this forum that are 18 or older. How would she know anyway?
[snapback]214090[/snapback]

Well, from the scattered posts where ages would have been given and from birthdays in profiles. As for over 18 there's bacon, me, arche, hito (guess he's not really here), so yeah, around 3.
Le Monkey
No.. more than 3 who are over 18 sorry Mr. Fish
Goldfish
Hmm, Prinz?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.