Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Vael
AWESOME! XD Welcome, Odenetheus.
Omakase Shimasu
So~ you wanna set a date? XD wolfie would be pleased to hear that!
wolfi1412
Yes, very pleased! no one's been booking a wedding planner.. lolz.. anyways, haven't checked the forum for not yet for 24 hours, and I got the replies, so sorry for haven't been replying stuff, if you see me 'online' in this forum, it's because I never log out
Thievesvinegar
This is all in good "fun" right? You guys aren't entierly serious?
wolfi1412
of course it's for "fun", how can you marry someone in a forum like this with no real pope..... and if your partner is on the other side of the world?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 25 2004, 01:22 AM)
of course it's for "fun", how can you marry someone in a forum like this with no real pope..... and if your partner is on the other side of the world?

pope? blink.gif
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Zander Evens @ Sep 24 2004, 10:15 AM)
-[/b]^=  Also, if your under 18, please, don't try to BS, even if you think it's fun for you, you can really hurt the person on the other end.

I hope that excludes individuals online.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Thieves, you're not looking for a "partner"?
Girlie Alchemist
i am aswell heheheheheh *keeps sercerts to Omakase Shimasu and giggles more*
Omakase Shimasu
Huh? biggrin.gif I thought you wanted to be a bridesmaid, not the bride herself!
bryantq
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 21 2004, 08:07 AM)
Hey, hey, no discrimination between sexes/preferences. (<-- dunno what that's got to with anything, but...) tongue.gif For all we know bryantq's bi.

What! Im suddenly Bi?!

I deny these allegations. I dont deny Edo is sexeh, doesnt mean i like the sausage tongue.gif

So anyway... about me eh...

Lets start with the physical, schooling, work, interests, and favorites smile.gif

I am a 6 foot 2" male asian, short hair, ~ 160lb.

I am a Business Major, my program of study is thus:

Management Information Systems / Operations Management Dual Major with a Minor in Japanese Linguistics and certificate in International Business.

I work with computers a lot, ive done work as a Network Administrator and Web Developer. Currently i am the Sr. Web Developer for a webdesign firm up in Phoenix.

I aspire to own and manage my own business in the I.T. Industry.

Interests:
Im a airsoft/firearm enthusiast, of course like the anime, i love movies (of all types), Ive taken several helicopter flight lessons (and love them as well), I love dogs the most. Love comedy of all sorts.

Favorites:
Blue, Chewing Ice, Twix Candy Bars, White Chocolate, Strawberries, German Shepherds smile.gif, Vanilla Ice Cream, Sprite, Alternative Rock, FMA smile.gif, Band of Brothers/Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail, Sashimi, Sony stuff, perfer modern/contemporary design, and uh i dunno - techy stuff biggrin.gif

What one would look for in a girlfriend: i suppose i could answer with the standard chessy "Like those girls in most animes right?!" but really id like a sincere person who can deal with my crap, and keep me in line. Someone i can sit down and feel natural talking with smile.gif

Oh and ideally someoen who's asian so i dont have to give my mother a heartattack (but love is colorblind right?).

wink.gif
Vael
....o.o;; 6'2" asian... that's really creepy XP
wolfi1412
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 25 2004, 02:30 AM)
pope?  blink.gif

Pope is like the pastor or priest..

Bryantq:
Love is colour blind, but it depends on the family background culture... (like in the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, lol.. love that movie!)
Vael
Actually, the Pope is the head of the Catholic church, and he resides in the Vatican. There is only one pope at any one time.
wolfi1412
yeah, but its role is no different than pastor or priest
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 25 2004, 03:47 PM)
What! Im suddenly Bi?!

I deny these allegations. I dont deny Edo is sexeh, doesnt mean i like the sausage tongue.gif

Aaaw, not bi? Well, at least you've got taste. tongue.gif
bryantq
aww? why, u interested? **wink wink** ? i mean **cough** i like the tits, beer, and monster trucks yeah.

/me runs up to the nearest female and gives a nice squeeze.

nah biggrin.gif although edward is sexy, i think fma in general makes me wanna cream my pants smile.gif
wolfi1412
sleep.gif'.....
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif I'd be just a waste of your time. (not sociable at all, whacky/sarcastic sense of humor, midget compared to you & I'd only try to pair you up with other hot guys XD etc. etc.)

Well, it won't be hard to find a woman who'd want you. The hard part is you having to pick only one out of them all. biggrin.gif
bryantq
haha dont i wish...

im in the poke my fingers together standing in the corner wishing i had a GF mode biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
laugh.gif

bryant slacks off XD

and kase, dont be so down ^^U i can imagine that many guys want you smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Men. You don't understand women at all. rolleyes.gif Women only keep their distance because they're having overgrown cat fights amongst themselves, trying to claim a guy as theirs in privacy. They wouldn't want a guy to see they're actually very excited about him (read: their prey), 'cuz they have this warped image of getting their guy faster by keeping their cool and challenging him to make the first move. rolleyes.gif

I say just go for the direct approach, but than again who am I? biggrin.gif

EDIT: how come you all write so damn fast? laugh.gif Everytime I finish, another has squeezed in! Hehe, I'm not down. Not really. I kinda like this bachelorelette's life. It's more fun being the matchmaker IMO.
bryantq
thats the thing tongue.gif us men cant figure out women.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif It's a universal truth... fact, truth. Just imagine, it would be so much easier if everyone just came with a personal handbook of sorts.
RolfKaese
now thats a great idea laugh.gif

well, just go for it.. do women really think so? lol...
Omakase Shimasu
Well, I dunno about most women but the girls in both my High School & College acted this way. rolleyes.gif I didn't really care for that stuff, they set a bad bad example IMO. laugh.gif
RolfKaese
hrm... intersesting *takes notes*
tell me more about what girls/women prefer/like ^^
Omakase Shimasu
Taking notes now? laugh.gif Hmmm... lessee... Blah, I dunno really. blink.gif Maybe we should make a new topic where we discuss this male/female phenomenon. ph34r.gif
Girlie Alchemist
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 25 2004, 03:30 PM)
Huh? biggrin.gif I thought you wanted to be a bridesmaid, not the bride herself!

huh? i am the brides maid laugh.gif
Vael
mmm.. No wonder why all my friends refer to me as "being such a girl" because I refuse to make the first move in anything.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Well, not all women are the same. Just most women I guess. smile.gif
Girlie Alchemist
ummm lol?
RolfKaese
most women is enough.. more,more... mutto mutto !! XD
Girlie Alchemist
i just want sweets lol im 11
Omakase Shimasu
Aaaaa~ I need more experienced women here. Viki, MJ, Kasumi, Thieves, Hakai, anybody! ....now that you mention it, why not tell me how men think? biggrin.gif Because women don't understand men, but the reverse is also true. Spill your secrets, Rolfie! And I'd like to hear about yours too, Vael!

@Girlie: I don't really like sweets anymore. I used to like them, but my tastes have changed dramatically. Such a shame, because I remember eating chocolate whenever I had the chance. It was my #1 delicacy. biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
you go first, women.. ^^
Omakase Shimasu
OK, gals fill Rolfie in, will you? *looks around for the "gals*
Girlie Alchemist
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 25 2004, 06:49 PM)
Aaaaa~ I need more experienced women here. Viki, MJ, Kasumi, Thieves, Hakai, anybody! ....now that you mention it, why not tell me how men think? biggrin.gif Because women don't understand men, but the reverse is also true. Spill your secrets, Rolfie! And I'd like to hear about yours too, Vael!

@Girlie: I don't really like sweets anymore. I used to like them, but my tastes have changed dramatically. Such a shame, because I remember eating chocolate whenever I had the chance. It was my #1 delicacy. biggrin.gif

lol u hate sweets sad.gif *giggles*
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Hate's too much. I... don't like sweets anymore because it's too sweet. My current preferences go out to cheese, ham, potatoes, rice, spicy food and all that stuff. Salads have become nice as well. biggrin.gif Funny since I never liked salads before. Spinache was an exception, because spinache is just awesome. *___*
Zander Evens
ok looks like i missed alot O.o ok well let me take a crack at it.

Thieves:
No that does include people online, I've heard of it happening many times. I'm not directly saying anyone would do that here ^^; so don't get me wronge. It's more just more of a 'heads up' for those reading.

As for reading Females and Males and a handbook. Well Personaly i don't feel i need one, i know what i 'have' to do, but i'm too shy to make first moves, even if the girl 'is' in fact intrested in me. also... For you guys, i know it's kind of a odd, but 'Read' the Manga series "Video Girl Ai" it actualy portrays as well as Ai-chan teaches the main character 'what' girls want and like. It's rather long, but I'm sure you can find it ^^ The video set is nice, but it's only 6 eps, and also the fact it's not the whole story. The reason i belive this follows what life really is like (in the relationship ordeals) is because i had the unfortunet life of being raised by all females. My birth mother, my Aunt, and my Grandmother; and it's no picknick being the only guy ^^; but, women notice alot of small things you do for them, even if it seems really insignificant to you, It tells them how much you care, or if you are affectionite ^^; Sometimes it's misconcieved do to a communication error.

Then again, i could be compleatly wrong in all of this, however, what the heck ^^; i can always try.... however there are a couple of people on this board i would like to get to know a bit better ^^; however that information stays locked away with me, only because like i said earlier... i'm the shy guy wink.gif and well we really never get far in life because we can't be foward -sigh- and even knowing that, i still won't. But good luck to the rest of you ^^
wolfi1412
in my knowledge, guys that understands woman are usually gay.. (that's what I think, but it's not true... if you've lived with one woman for years, you wil know her.. like in Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler from the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S)
Vael
Overall, men do not take subtle hints, nor do they pay attention to details. Most males I know require things to be SPELLED OUT for them for you to get a message across, so subtle flirting is next to useless most of the time.Of course, I'm on the opposite extreme, where I take the smallest gestures of kindness as signs of love. And that's where my downfall is.
Omakase Shimasu
I always wanted to see Video Girl Ai. T__T Never found it though, but maybe that's because this is Netherland we're talking about...

biggrin.gif Zander you've got some excellent points. Wonder why I never thought of that? Maybe because I'm a woman myself and just take it for granted so to say? Ah well... It's true, though. Whenever someone does something for me, no matter how small or insignificant I always appreciate it and I always want to return the favor anyway I can. rolleyes.gif That got me into trouble more times than I can count, but I'll refrain since it's boring, repetitive and lengthy. EDIT: It's as Vael said. -___- Downfall here.

About that handbook. I think I'll have to stick with it a little bit longer. laugh.gif Females dominate the household and I've never been much of an outdoors-cafe/bar-crashing type.

And I'm shy myself too, so I can understand how you feel. I don't think it's a crime either, since everyone needs a little bit of humility in them. (I just happen to have a lot, so I'm willing to share. laugh.gif)

Hehe, Friends is both entertaining and educative at times. Wonderful series, though I liked the first seasons better than the later ones. smile.gif
wolfi1412
can't believe the show ends.... so love it!!!

about guys:
yes, I think guys are less sensitive, that's why you guys don't get girls..
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 25 2004, 10:40 PM)
can't believe the show ends.... so love it!!!

about guys:
yes, I think guys are less sensitive, that's why you guys don't get girls..

I don't either! T___T I haven't even seen the newest episodes yet.

laugh.gif Harsh wolfie, but it's very close to the truth. I'd almost say dead-on.
wolfi1412
Have you see the final episode? it's so touching!!!!
Omakase Shimasu
Um, the last one I've seen was of Rachel having conceived her baby (or was it twins?), Joey proposing to her and Ross walking in on them? O_o I don't remember everything clearly. But I don't think they would leave the last episode as a cliffhanger, right?
wolfi1412
do you want spoilers? coz I can give you...
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif In the Friends thread, please! ^_~
rsF
Oh my...you guys post fast...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.