Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Celestial Shadow
Or we don't wanna wait while they practically eat other's faces in the hallway when we're already running late to a class and they're in the way...Or we don't wanna wait while they make out on our lockers ~.~
alchemist x
I hate when they do that.
\/
' '
^
Mike
It's not like a room just falls from the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alchemist x
It will if god gets mad enough. XP
Le Monkey
Yeah.. well depends if you belive or not...
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Mike @ Mar 18 2005, 02:51 PM)
It's not like a room just falls from the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]135679[/snapback]

Then wait till you get to a room!
Le Monkey
yeah, that will be a good idea...
Slashrose1010
@Celes: Rooms are expensive. I prefer back alleys. They are free and have their own personal charm happy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 18 2005, 10:59 PM)
@Celes: Rooms are expensive. I prefer back alleys. They are free and have their own personal charm happy.gif

Why, yes, right next to the local dumpsters in said back alleys is the most romantic spot indeed, kids. Don't say I didn't tell you.
Xithion
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 18 2005, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 18 2005, 10:59 PM)

Why, yes, right next to the local dumpsters in said back alleys is the most romantic spot indeed, kids. Don't say I didn't tell you.
[snapback]135944[/snapback]

Theres always that one hallway that no-one walks down....LOL
Slashrose1010
@Quis: Indeed. Backalleys are a girl's ideal place to be. They are full of fury animals, food is plentiful and the musk is manly and says, "I am manly man, now let's make out." happy.gif
Xithion
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 18 2005, 11:20 PM)
@Quis: Indeed. Backalleys are a girl's ideal place to be. They are full of fury animals, food is plentiful and the musk is manly and says, "I am manly man, now let's make out." happy.gif
[snapback]135948[/snapback]

Gah...[img]http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/images/smilies/banghead.gif[/img] are you dumb? lol
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 18 2005, 10:20 PM)

God spare any girls you approach.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 18 2005, 11:20 PM)

Yes, furry dead animals (aka abandoned roadkill), plentiful leftovers, and the musky odor of grease and burnt plastic. That really sets the mood.
edsgirl
Wow what a romantic Slash is!
Carnal Malefactor
Mothers, hide your daughters... Slash is on the prowl tonight.

[wailing guitar solo]
blueices
blink.gif

And I thought my "Jack the Ripper" date was odd....::shrugs:::
Xithion
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 19 2005, 05:49 AM)
blink.gif

And I thought my "Jack the Ripper" date was odd....::shrugs:::
[snapback]136004[/snapback]

Apparently it's minor in comparison to Slash's experiences!
Elderberry
Slashさん...ph34r.gif

*hides*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Mar 18 2005, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 18 2005, 10:20 PM)

God spare any girls you approach.
[snapback]135954[/snapback]

dry.gif Please save me from Slash, how did I get into this relationship I could be single living the life. *Sigh*

It's ok EKE Slash has done weirder things. ph34r.gif
Elderberry
Indeed...happy.gif||

As a slightly random thought, I'm going to go off and design a goldfish bachelor plushie as a good luck charm for these sorts of things...rolleyes.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Oh you don't have to go through all that trouble I got a Goldfish plushie pack here along with the family package.
Elderberry
Nee, Coffee-chon, I still can't help but wonder how you ended up with Slash-san....happy.gif;;...you're both bizzarely crazy, but in opposite directions...rolleyes.gif~
blueices
blink.gif Indeed. Just how did that pairing occur???

[Blue is still blissfully single] :::sigh of relief:::
Ailuro
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 27 2005, 02:26 PM)
Nee, Coffee-chon...
[snapback]140460[/snapback]

"chon"? I don't recognize that. huh.gif
Elderberry
Ah, Coffee-chon grew tired of being called "san" so I now call her "chon." It's some sort of obscure honorific that was used in the 'Time Stranger Kyoko' manga. Kyoko calls her time-controlling staff "Tsune-chon," which supposedly means something like "staffy," although there isn't a very clean, exact English translation for it...rolleyes.gif;;
Fresh_Coffee
Yes,yes what Eke said. smile.gif

Blue and EKE: Well it's a long story if you want to hear. XD Though I can tell you one thing we are not a happy couple. laugh.gif
Xithion
rolleyes.gif *sits down* Story Time! I'm listening.....
Elderberry
Coffee-chon...you're not...happy? huh.gif But why...? mellow.gif *curious*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 27 2005, 05:41 PM)
Coffee-chon...you're not...happy? huh.gif But why...? mellow.gif *curious*
[snapback]140586[/snapback]

Well Slash is really inlove with Trisha Elric, and I cheat like crazy to get away from him. sad.gif It's sad well actually we are ok with it.
Xithion
rolleyes.gif Disturbing relationship.......DELICIOUS!
Fresh_Coffee
You like to see me in pain don't you? Before we hooked up Slash was a p!mp with no chicks, I can't believe I actually went with him.
xrninja
how is it possible to be a pimp with no chicks? huh.gif
Xithion
Pain?... What's that? Besides this is all for fun. Unless you and Slash are both insane! wait a second....yes.......yes you are insane. NVM then, continue your pain
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 27 2005, 06:08 PM)
[snapback]140634[/snapback]

That's what I said laugh.gif

I'm going to lie to myself and say Pain is good.
Elderberry
But I really do like pain...ohmy.gif

Anyways, feel better, Coffee-chon. happy.gif We all know that at the very least, Slash-san won't try anything weird...rolleyes.gif~

That aside, we still haven't dragged Xithion-san and Shardy-san on an arranged date yet...rolleyes.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 27 2005, 08:08 PM)
[snapback]140634[/snapback]

well you be a pimp for men... with a stable of he-bitches and manginas, but then you would have to start eating whilst hot tubbing.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Isn't a man-pimp called something else?
Elderberry
...What?? mellow.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I don't know. I think hitokiri is more up on this than I am.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Mar 27 2005, 07:09 PM)
Isn't a man-pimp called something else?
[snapback]140731[/snapback]

No I think Pimp fits. If it's a woman doing the pimping then she would be madam.
hitokiri
i always thought pimp was nongender specific regarding his employees... wait that doesn't sound right... his bitches (whether they be regular bitches or those of the he-bitch variety would be up to the pimp himself)

but i did a quick dicitonary check just on a whim after reading your question... no definate answer but check out the synonyms... my personal fav from the list is fancy man... so why don't we just go with that when refering to a he-bitch controlling pimp?

the technical definition of pimp
Elderberry
...How did this thread so suddenly go down the hentai gutter...sleep.gif||
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 27 2005, 08:16 PM)
...How did this thread so suddenly go down the hentai gutter...sleep.gif||
[snapback]140742[/snapback]

Blame me I started talking about Slash's oddness with this p!mping business.
The RZA
heh he he laugh.gif it would have to be Chloe

i'll have to change my answer even though she's like ten years + older than me i would have to choose Envy's little miniskirt

Note from Quistis: Please do not double post again.
Le Monkey
Do you know any of them??
Elderberry
Well...being as I was randomly proposed to (twice) by...some strange forum member whom I barely know today, I thought it would be interesting <read: hazardously intriguing> to revive this thread and see what our newer members think of each other...rolleyes.gif||
Celestial Shadow
That's a good idea Eke biggrin.gif I totally forgot about this thread.
Le Monkey
I thaught this was dead.. go eke!!
Elderberry
*hugs Falling-kun*

(In a platonic way, of course~ tongue.gif)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.