Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
phoenix dying
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 12 2005, 11:25 AM)
We need a "date" to occur here.
One which all the other members can ruin with their interruptions and sabotage  laugh.gif

Let's see Xithion and Shardy go out first!  hehehehe
[snapback]131347[/snapback]

What blink.gif
Elderberry
One which all the other members can ruin with their interruptions and sabotage laugh.gif

Let's see Xithion and Shardy go out first! hehehehe
Sou, sou, sou! laugh.gif Let me squawk cheesy romance songs in the background...tongue.gif
Quistis88
We're allowed to contribute to this cyber-date sabotage? I can provide the background music.

Let me locate my cassette tapes labelled "Sounds of the Wild Amazon" and "Mating Season in the Sahara."
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 12 2005, 09:25 AM)
One which all the other members can ruin with their interruptions and sabotage laugh.gif

Let's see Xithion and Shardy go out first!  hehehehe
[snapback]131347[/snapback]

I wanna be there! Come on out Xion and Shardy!
Xithion
AHHHH! Whats happening here? umm....sorry to disapoint you but shardy isnt online right now. Even if she was, we're just playing. *Looks around the room at all the crazy people* blink.gif
Elderberry
...Then why does your signature say "Lover of Shardy" and hers "Lover of Xithion?" tongue.gif

I miss Goldfish-kun...he had better come back to this forum soon...No romantic atmosphere is complete without a goldfish bachelor floating around in the background nowadays~ laugh.gif *insane*
Xithion
@EKE - dry.gif maybe we should take this to queendom so people know it's fictional
Elderberry
Ah...OK. mellow.gif

*switched threads*
Xithion
I meant me and shardy should. The "~Lover of Shardy" is not any different from people who have forum family in their sigs.
Fresh_Coffee
laugh.gif Eke knows were just joking we just kinda want to see you guys act like Bling Bling and Mind actish. ^^;
Xithion
Hmm.....Why? LoL....maybe we will sometime. But if we do, I have to warn you that we both act quite different that Bling and DM.
blueices
I've been away for this long and there hasn't been a date yet???!!!

[Blue looks at watch and taps her foot impatiently]

If I had remembered my bag of Goldfish, I could have at least taken him out on a "Jack the Ripper" tour of London to entertain you all laugh.gif
Le Monkey
I met Chiyo..

That about it.

Sorry Lady Blue!
Slashrose1010
*plunges steak in the ground, sign posted reads* Le Monkey Is Now Off Limits! tongue.gif

@Monkey: it sucks being married XD
Le Monkey
Ah well!!

At least I have a wife to be now!

lol...
Fresh_Coffee
There are many free people like me! ^^;
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 15 2005, 07:07 PM)

Yeah. Maybe I oughta start a forum marriage thingy. I can have Blue Oyster Cult as the band and go down the aisle to White Snake XD and Top it all off with a collaboration with BOC, White Snake and Quiet Riot XD That would be the most romantic wedding ever happy.gif

@Kit: Did you guys go on your honey moon yet tongue.gif and where is it gonna be? *slums of spam central? XD*
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 16 2005, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 15 2005, 07:07 PM)

Yeah. Maybe I oughta start a forum marriage thingy. I can have Blue Oyster Cult as the band and go down the aisle to White Snake XD and Top it all off with a collaboration with BOC, White Snake and Quiet Riot XD That would be the most romantic wedding ever happy.gif

@Kit: Did you guys go on your honey moon yet tongue.gif and where is it gonna be? *slums of spam central? XD*
[snapback]134557[/snapback]

A sub forum after dating forum XD I think that it's time Xion and his lover got married *throws flowers* laugh.gif
Ryuji1314
I would go with Celes!!! *runs away from being beaten*
Fresh_Coffee
Celes is taken you'll get hurt by Le Monkey if you even think about it ^^; not to mention me and slash *Starts pulling out needles*
Slashrose1010
*Turns into The Fear from MGS3* It is time for you to fell fear like you heve never experienced before!!!!
Ryuji1314
I know i know, I need to find a wife though... and plus the weird thing is that le Monkey is my bro and Celes is my sister!
Ailuro
There's not enough guys on this forum. Most are either too young, too old, too ignorant, are just not my type. So I will answer this later, when I've had time to think. wink.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Ailuro, you don't have to say that infront of your children we kinda hope your relationship with Arche will work laugh.gif

Ready Slash *pokes Ryuji* MUHAHAHAHA
Ryuji1314
alrighty! ^^ *wanders off into the depths of hell*
Slashrose1010
*pokes Ryuji with Volgin's sniper bullets* XD Take that!
alchemist x
I don't know any body here my age.
Ryuji1314
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Mar 16 2005, 07:08 PM)
*pokes Ryuji with Volgin's sniper bullets* XD Take that!
[snapback]134638[/snapback]

*pulls out punching daggers and puts them on* *pokes Slash* TAKE THAT!
alchemist x
This is not the killing thread now settle down.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 16 2005, 08:08 PM)
[snapback]134640[/snapback]

Hey what about me? Forgot about me? *sulks*

muahahhahah POKE OF DEATH!
alchemist x
Why, how old are you?
Falling_Man
There was originally a forum wedding thread somewhere in Open Chat. That got off topic often... or was that one this one?
Fresh_Coffee
13, I told you already XD
alchemist x
When is your b-day
Fresh_Coffee
Nov.4 ^^;.....
alchemist x
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 16 2005, 08:08 PM)
[snapback]134640[/snapback]

Here, let me refrais this.

I don't know anybody here my age, let alone know anybody who would want to go out with me
Fresh_Coffee
Were not the same age? You just turned 13 this year? mmm I see well I'll got out with you for a peroid of time if you want =/
alchemist x
My b/day is July 13, and I am 13.

Sooo, I am several months older. XD
Xithion
Hmm....If you think about it this section is really disturbing. What if you decide to play around and go on a forum date....But the person thinks its real! And then they hunt you down and stalk you? *Looks around the room for stalkers*
alchemist x
Now that's silly.

[also looks for stalkers]
Falling_Man
QUOTE(Xithion @ Mar 16 2005, 11:17 PM)
Hmm....If you think about it this section is really disturbing. What if you decide to play around and go on a forum date....But the person thinks its real! And then they hunt you down and stalk you? *Looks around the room for stalkers*
[snapback]134703[/snapback]

Either that or someone could be hurt over the fact that this is only for fun...

@Xith: The stalker would need to be registered. And I don't think we have any at all.
alchemist x
My friends mom had a stalker once.<-random
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 16 2005, 07:56 PM)
Were not the same age? You just turned 13 this year? mmm I see well I'll got out with you for a peroid of time if you want =/
[snapback]134688[/snapback]

Oy, freshcoffee and alchemist x, cool it. Stop trying to play teenagers.
Fresh_Coffee
were just playing Thieves in real life I would never do that I still wanna prance around and laugh at people who can't find a room XD
alchemist x
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't get it.
MustEd4ever
well im not sure who i would like to go out with here cuz i dont relate to any of the guys here...not yet at least...
Celestial Shadow
Me neither, sis. I know how ya feel.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 17 2005, 03:13 PM)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't get it.
[snapback]135011[/snapback]

You know when people make out in public? unsure.gif
Celestial Shadow
I hate it when people can't find a room...
Fresh_Coffee
I know how you feel Celes can't they see people like me and you don't wanna watch them stick their tongues down their throats? *sigh*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.