Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
Quistis88
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 2 2005, 09:57 PM)
*psychic powers are taking affect*

It's black! Ne ne? =D

Nice try?

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 09:58 PM)
...Does grad = Graduation Photo? mellow.gif

Yes.
Ailuro
Hm, it's not black? Blonde then. Or rather.. brown! =D
Haroken
Jesus this topic got big o_o;
blueices
Let's see, I was going to put my best foot forward with the "In London Wearing a Purple Shirt" photo that I'll be taking the week of the 15th.

I promised Quistis that since she imagined me a Harriet potter with long hair and a purple shirt. laugh.gif
If you prefer using that time to steal the webcam and take a picture wearing a goldfish cracker shirt, I guess we'll have to settle for that happy.gif
Ailuro
Jimmy! =D *tackleglomp*
Quistis88
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 2 2005, 09:56 PM)
@Quis: you are so evil you are giving me chills down my spine.

That's the general objective.

QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 10:00 PM)
I promised Quistis that since she imagined me a Harriet potter with long hair and a purple shirt.  laugh.gif

Ohh, yes! And if you ever want to request something from me, just say so. biggrin.gif I repay all favors.
Elderberry
...I always assume brownish, just because of that signature~ happy.gif;;
Goldfish
Where is all this coming from? I have to wear a goldfish shirt now? Any other conditions you would like me to fullfill with this picture, princess?
xrninja
maybe blue and i can take pictures if we manage to hook up in NY on the 19th/20th. tongue.gif
Haroken
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 3 2005, 05:02 AM)
Jimmy! =D *tackleglomp*
[snapback]125513[/snapback]

DAMN. 2 minutes and 5 posts. That INSANE.
Elderberry
Sou ne, wear something light blue! laugh.gif

@Haroken-san: You know, it's kind of funny when I think of how my post count literally doubled itself in like the past week and a half. tongue.gif
blueices
QUOTE(xrninja @ Mar 3 2005, 12:03 AM)
maybe blue and i can take pictures if we manage to hook up in NY on the 19th/20th. tongue.gif
[snapback]125518[/snapback]

That's a good idea...maybe I'll do that instead. I don't think a picture of just me would have been all that interesting...(but a pic with ren-chan oh what fun) happy.gif

The pic could be of us staring confusedly at the odd snowmen that tend to appear on campus after a snowfall. laugh.gif
Quistis88
Reminds me that I still have to get those pictures of kage and I developed. But there are still 7 pictures on the roll of film . . . what to do . . .
Goldfish
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 2 2005, 09:11 PM)
Reminds me that I still have to get those pictures of kage and I developed.  But there are still 7 pictures on the roll of film . . . what to do . . .
[snapback]125528[/snapback]

A 7 picture tour of your house, if you haven't already done the whole thing with the others.
Elderberry
Omedetou for Goldfish-kun! You've finally hit 400 posts! *pops confetti* laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*hugs Elderberry* You're too nice... laugh.gif!
Elderberry
Aww, arigatou ne, Bling-san, but it's all part of the innocent/naive act so that I can stab them with my foil later on! laugh.gif

*reads post more thoroughly*

-GE!?!? Aaaah! No hugs! ph34r.gif *waves foil around threateningly*
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 10:16 PM)
Aww, arigatou ne, Bling-san, but it's all part of the innocent/naive act so that I can stab them with my foil later on! laugh.gif
[snapback]125544[/snapback]

mellow.gif Ah... I see...

*giggles* Much like my attempt to look sweet and then clobber the victim from behind with my bokutou... XD
Elderberry
...Yes...although I like to charge at them head on every now and then..Trust me, it's not fun having a foilist charging straight at you. laugh.gif I've seen it's effects in multiple fencing bouts and non-fencing events, as well~

..There was this one girl fencer I remember from the Freshman/Sophomore tournament last year, who was so aggressive to the point where it was pretty much *on guard* *fence* *chargechargecharge* *charge-to-the-end-of-the-strip* *stabstabstabstab* *one-light* laugh.gif|| (<--This process took about 4 seconds on average) I was fortunate not to have fenced her. (Well, I was eliminated early because I stink~)
Quistis88
7-picture tour? But no one wants to see my almost-medieval basement. Or my sauna. Or my tiny bar with the swinging saloon doors. Or those doors that the furnace hides behind. They look like the doors from the Japanese version of "The Grudge". ph34r.gif
Elderberry
Uwa, sounds elegant. I actually haven't seen 'The Grudge.' I don't like scary moveis...sleep.gif||
blueices
I feel as if 4 different threads have somehow been blended into this one spot..

Hmm...lets see.
I wonder who Quistis would date here (I know she'd like BryantQ of course but who else)

[blue cries at the thought that Quistis gets to have Hitokiri and BryantQ too]
Elderberry
Oh...nakanaide, Blue-san...I thought you had Goldfish-kun...happy.gif
Goldfish
Back off! Hito is mine! Mine I say!!!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 2 2005, 10:24 PM)
7-picture tour?  But no one wants to see my almost-medieval basement.  Or my sauna.  Or my tiny bar with the swinging saloon doors.  Or those doors that the furnace hides behind.  They look like the doors from the Japanese version of "The Grudge".  ph34r.gif
[snapback]125554[/snapback]

I'm wondering which it freakier: the Grudge or Ju-On

QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 10:27 PM)
I feel as if 4 different threads have somehow been blended into this one spot..

Hmm...lets see.
I wonder who Quistis would date here (I know she'd like BryantQ of course but who else)

[blue cries at the thought that Quistis gets to have Hitokiri and BryantQ too]
[snapback]125560[/snapback]

But, Blue, you're with Glodfish, right? sad.gif

*le gasp* Oh! ohmy.gif! Mommy, you're the playgirl now...? Tsk tsk tsk... laugh.gif! XD
Elderberry
Ohh, please. dry.gif The last thing we need here is another person like Prinz-san who fights with other forum members over feminine(?) guys...tongue.gif
shardypsykoelf
*sniffles* I want my Xithion....;_;

*sits back and watches in amusement*

Posted my own pic in the Pictures thread. GAH! *crawls in a dark corner to die a pathetic death*
Elderberry
*migrates to Pictures thread* happy.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 2 2005, 10:33 PM)
*le gasp* Oh! ohmy.gif! Mommy, you're the playgirl now...? Tsk tsk tsk... laugh.gif! XD

Wasn't my idea. But since I already have a harem of men (ask Goldfish, he actually knows about them), might as well add two more.

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 10:35 PM)
Ohh, please. dry.gif The last thing we need here is another person like Prinz-san who fights with other forum members over feminine(?) guys...tongue.gif

Are you implying that hito is feminine? laugh.gif Ohh, wait till he finds out . . .
Elderberry
Note the presence of the '?' to denote uncertainty. tongue.gif
blueices
If I'm with Goldfish, then what does this mean?
l
l
v

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 3 2005, 12:33 AM)
[snapback]125571[/snapback]

Bling_bling_Angel
WOAH! My daddy Hito-? FEMININE?

*shudders...* Hell, you juss sit there and wait for his thunder to beat you crapless... ph34r.gif

EDIT-

Ho~ly alpahbet! dry.gif! Goldfish, are you-? Are you-...? *can't bring herself to say "that" word...*
Elderberry
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 3 2005, 12:39 AM)
l
l
v

[snapback]125586[/snapback]

...Goldfish-kun on crack? wacko.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 10:39 PM)
Note the prescence of the '?' to denote uncertainty. tongue.gif

Good girl. Loopholes are important. biggrin.gif
Goldfish
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 09:39 PM)
l
l
v

It means whatever you want it to mean.

QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 2 2005, 09:40 PM)
WOAH! My daddy Hito-? FEMININE?

*shudders...* Hell, you juss sit there and wait for his thunder to beat you crapless... ph34r.gif

EDIT-

Ho~ly alpahbet! dry.gif! Goldfish, are you-? Are you-...? *can't bring herself to say "that" word...*
[snapback]125589[/snapback]

Am I what? Flamboyant? Maybe.

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 3 2005, 12:39 AM)
l
l
v

...Goldfish-kun on crack? wacko.gif
[snapback]125590[/snapback]

Yeah. A little bit.
Bling_bling_Angel
Goldfish, are you-? dry.gif...

Fine, so be it - ARE YOU...?

*can't find it in herlsef to say...*

*weak voice...*

Are you gay...? unsure.gif...?

>_<!!!
Quistis88
Maybe ambiguously gay? Who knows.
Elderberry
*cracks up* laugh.gif -Hey, this is serious! mad.gif

GP assemble! We must put Goldfish-kun on the road to a drug-free life immediately! tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
\(0o0)/!!!
Quistis88
Yes, get off that cracked sidewalk now (pun intended). If you continue down this path, the road you take will be about as straight as a bad perm you paid too much for.

Wow, I've never put so many puns into one post.
Elderberry
...I've never had a perm...and I don't intend to get one...I pride myself in naturally straight hair~ sleep.gif

...and speaking of Goldfish-kun's status, wasn't he off "swooning" over defining-san's katana in the Picture's thread a while ago? rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
Better to have straight hair than gay hair.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Hey, maybe that's why hair accumulates static. They turn into homosexual hairs or something. That is, assuming hair has gender to begin with.

<--- Has had little sleep and is making weird theories.
Bling_bling_Angel
AHA! Spam!!! laugh.gif!

As for me, I'm happy to have straight AND wavy hair...wink.gif
Goldfish
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 2 2005, 10:06 PM)
Yes, get off that cracked sidewalk now (pun intended).  If you continue down this path, the road you take will be about as straight as a bad perm you paid too much for.

Wow, I've never put so many puns into one post.
[snapback]125631[/snapback]

Whoooa, you're like, totally trippin' me out...
Elderberry
...how doth a goldfish trip, if he hath no feet to stand upon? mellow.gif
blueices
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 3 2005, 01:10 AM)
Better to have straight hair than gay hair.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Hey, maybe that's why hair accumulates static.  They turn into homosexual hairs or something.  That is, assuming hair has gender to begin with.

<--- Has had little sleep and is making weird theories.
[snapback]125637[/snapback]

Since I haven't gotten much sleep either, I actually understand this odd sleep deprived, pun saturated language blink.gif
Quistis88
Unusual currents in the water. It happens.
Bling_bling_Angel
You had it coming, pal... dry.gif
Elderberry
Since I haven't gotten much sleep either, I actually understand this odd sleep deprived, pun saturated language.
Ahaha, that sort of stuff normally makes sense to me! tongue.gif (*insane*)
shardypsykoelf
If hairstyles did determine if a person was gay or not, it would certainly explain a lot of people out there. *Has wavy, rebellious hair that she can't do a darn thing with! >.<*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.