Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
blueices
I don't miss it at all either sleep.gif

Besides, college provides the sweetness that is Ethernet [Blue hugs her ehternet cord]
Quistis88
I see. mellow.gif Maybe I'm nuts, but I really liked the closeness of the relationships between everyone there. College just seems so detached, and so busy.

OMG, I hate the homework load in college. ph34r.gif
Xithion
Ehh...My homework isnt too tough I only have 2 classes. Plus I'm still living at home so I dont have to work smile.gif. I suppose I could get emancipated but why would I wanna screw up a good thing?
Elderberry
Meh, this thread has gone astray...mellow.gif
Goldfish
errrr, it's harder to find time to go out with people in college? Uhh, including online forum people?

Ahhhh, safe!
Elderberry
Ah! A post that is vaguely on topic! *air-hug to Goldfish-kun* laugh.gif

I wouldn't know the comparison, since I haven't entered college yet, and have never actually "gone out" with anyone...happy.gif;;
blueices
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 2 2005, 09:20 PM)
errrr, it's harder to find time to go out with people in college? Uhh, including online forum people?

Ahhhh, safe!
[snapback]125321[/snapback]

True, true...in college its more like a hook up frenzy so its harder to find someone to stand still with.

As for forums, there's the rare marriage laugh.gif , but mostly there's just wonderful gender confusion....

and goldfish bachelors happy.gif

I lived on the same floor as all my good friends last year so there was much more bonding to be had than when I hung out with my hs friends
Elderberry
...Goldfish bachelors? mellow.gif ...Is that supposed to be an insult to Goldfish-kun?
Quistis88
@blue: Yes, I do live off campus, unfortunately. biggrin.gif You're right about that being one of the main causes for detachment. If I didn't play piano, I'd be living on campus. Since I can't exactly find the time/money to go and rent practice rooms, mother decided to resort to getting a house for me to live in. mellow.gif
shardypsykoelf
QUOTE(Xithion @ Mar 2 2005, 01:11 PM)
*Kicks Arche in the shin*  dry.gif  I will be 18 in 20 days and shardy is 20 according to her personal info shardy is 19!
[snapback]125043[/snapback]

Dude! Don't remind me! I already feel OLD!

Ed Plushie: *points and laughs* Ha ha! Old hag!! laugh.gif

I still live with my mom. Then again, I'm only here to get my Associate's Degree before I go to SCAD, and that's less than a year and a half, so she doesn't mind me hanging around....eating her food for free...sleeping in her living room for free....breathing her air for free..... biggrin.gif

I barely graduated high school...barely. I actually had to change my path in order to graduate. So between studying, fanfiction, and improving my artwork (okay so I play a little FMA and FFX on the side), I really haven't bothered looking for a potential mate on campus.
Goldfish
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 06:40 PM)
True, true...in college its more like a hook up frenzy so its harder to find someone to stand still with.

As for forums, there's the rare marriage  laugh.gif , but mostly there's just wonderful gender confusion....

Heh, I had quite the bit of gender confusion, as you can imagine. On here, I look one step away from being A-sexual. It was worse earlier on as I didn't have a male sig to look at. I think ninja was really creeped out when I may have mentioned something about females, or when they were guessing my name or something.

You better appreciate it now, toots, there aren't many Goldfish bachelors around you know.
Elderberry
Aww, but Goldfish bachelors make such incredibly kawaii~ plushies! laugh.gif *squeezes vintage Goldfish bachelor plushie*

On here, I look one step away from being A-sexual. It was worse earlier on as I didn't have a male sig to look at.
I also kind of wondered about whether Goldfish-kun was male or female for a short time when he first showed up, although I didn't really give it that much thought. (His use of language is vaguely reminiscent of Kase-san...) All of that fizzled out when the little posts about "Why do girls always do this and this and this..." started popping up, though. laugh.gif

(Mini Japanese Dictionary Entry: 'Kawaii' means "cute" or "adorable." happy.gif)
blueices
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 2 2005, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 06:40 PM)

As for forums, there's the rare marriage  laugh.gif , but mostly there's just wonderful gender confusion....

Heh, I had quite the bit of gender confusion, as you can imagine. On here, I look one step away from being A-sexual. It was worse earlier on as I didn't have a male sig to look at. I think ninja was really creeped out when I may have mentioned something about females, or when they were guessing my name or something.

You better appreciate it now, toots, there aren't many Goldfish bachelors around you know.
[snapback]125358[/snapback]

toots? laugh.gif

Well, all right I'll consider it. wink.gif
Ailuro
Have we seen a Goldfish picture yet? wink.gif
Elderberry
Sou ne! We have to see the face behind the plushie designer! laugh.gif

...Sore ni, do you have a photo buried in this thread somewhere, Deshi-san? happy.gif
blueices
I was actually thinking the same thing Deshi laugh.gif

Besides my random drawing of a fishie and Mei's b-day image...we have no way to fathom how he looks.. happy.gif

@eke: Deshi's pics are definetely buried in there. (she's quite the cutie)
Expect no less from Queendom royalty happy.gif
Elderberry
Indeed. And his karaoke clips don't exactly coincide with those chibi Goldfish sketches all that flawlessly~ rolleyes.gif
Ailuro
Yes, there are two pictures of me in the Pictures thread. I think it was before Xithion's picture... Maybe. I'm horrible at remembering. ^^;

@Blue: Eh.. thank you. laugh.gif
Goldfish
Don't start this again Ailuro... sad.gif
And now blue is going to jump on the bandwagon, I just know it.

Ah well, here you go. Here is "A" goldfish.
A Goldfish

And yes, you are right EKE. I really don't/didn't talk like most of the annoying male noob kiddies. More like the sophisticated, yet utterly insane females like kage. Made it pretty interesting.
Elderberry
Indeed, your choice of wording is a good bit more sophisticated than the average n00b. Although...I had the general impression that you were more sane than a fair number of us...I wonder if I made a mistake in that impression...rolleyes.gif

Deshi-san, I'm digging through the Pictures thread now! laugh.gif
blueices
Nani? Goldfish sings? (Blue runs to the karaoke thread)
Ailuro
I always thought Goldfish was male. At least, I think I did. Gah, I'm losing my memory. Help me~! ph34r.gif
Ryuji1314
that's a hard choice... I'm 14 so I'm pretty young but I'd have to say Red Rose or Riza Babe... now I will go and hide... (changed it just cause I am a believer in my queen)
Quistis88
Please do not joke about suicide.
Goldfish
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 08:14 PM)
Nani?  Goldfish sings?  (Blue runs to the karaoke thread)
[snapback]125426[/snapback]

NOOOOOOO! Come back!!

*grabs onto blue's arm for dear life*

I'll... I'll... post a picture! I will! Just come back!
blueices
[arches brow]

Really???? laugh.gif

I do expect a true picture, not a photoshop goldfish cracker image. happy.gif
shardypsykoelf
@ Golfish: *having just clicked on the pic above* Dude, you are soo friggin' hot!! If I wasn't devoted to Xithion, I'd marry YOU!!!

biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Ahh, he said it!

Let's wait for the pictures now.

It better be something I haven't seen yet.
Goldfish
Gah, you guys are like vultures.

@blue: Yes really, only if you didn't go to the karaoke thread already.
Quistis88
Of course we're vultures. How else will we survive in this place?
blueices
QUOTE(shardypsykoelf @ Mar 2 2005, 11:21 PM)
@ Golfish: *having just clicked on the pic above* Dude, you are soo friggin' hot!! If I wasn't devoted to Xithion, I'd marry YOU!!!

biggrin.gif
[snapback]125437[/snapback]

What? Where is this? I'm so confused @_@

@Goldfish: I promise not to go to that thread! (crosses fingers behind her back) rolleyes.gif
Ailuro
Come on come on. We're waiting for our prey the picture. smile.gif
blueices
@goldfish: that image you posted on the previous page is actually pretty scary kinky

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
(Those with weak constitutions, shield your eyes!)

IPB Image
Goldfish
QUOTE(blueices @ Mar 2 2005, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE(shardypsykoelf @ Mar 2 2005, 11:21 PM)

biggrin.gif
[snapback]125437[/snapback]

What? Where is this? I'm so confused @_@

@Goldfish: I promise not to go to that thread! (crosses fingers behind her back) rolleyes.gif
[snapback]125446[/snapback]

It's on an edited post last page.

Yeeeaaaaah right. You probably already did. Now I don't even have the choice of voice or picture.
Elderberry
Aww...but I have my random stuff there too...sad.gif

..I know! Nee, Blue-san, just give me your e-mail address, and I'll e-mail you all 3 parts of Goldfish-kun's magnificent sond tomorrow~ biggrin.gif

Yay! Go post a picture! ...But make sure it's in the right thread. All these threads are becoming jumbled together nowadays, and it's kind of hard to tell which is which just from the conversations contained within...happy.gif||

...Eh? There's a posted photo of Goldfish-kun somewhere? *flocks to recent pages of thread*
Ailuro
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 2 2005, 08:33 PM)
It's on an edited post last page.

Yeeeaaaaah right. You probably already did. Now I don't even have the choice of voice or picture.
[snapback]125458[/snapback]

I haven't heard it, can I see a picture? :D
Elderberry
...Doko nano? mellow.gif I...can't...find it...
blueices
the picture he posted is the same one I just posted on this page (the creepy goldfish mascot) laugh.gif
Quistis88
It's not an actual picture.

Now I feel special 'cause I've seen it. biggrin.gif
Elderberry
Aa...Goldfish-kun tte ba...Usotsuki~ sad.gif *boro boro*
Goldfish
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 08:34 PM)
Aww...but I have my random stuff there too...sad.gif

..I know!  Nee, Blue-san, just give me your e-mail address, and I'll e-mail you all 3 parts of Goldfish-kun's magnificent sond tomorrow~ biggrin.gif

Yay!  Go post a picture!  ...But make sure it's in the right thread.  All these threads are becoming jumbled together nowadays, and it's kind of hard to tell which is which just from the conversations contained within...happy.gif||

...Eh?  There's a posted photo of Goldfish-kun somewhere?  *flocks to recent pages of thread*
[snapback]125461[/snapback]

Elderberry... mad.gif

I don't know if those files are working in karoake, as I've moved them since. But if I were to allow blue to listen, I'd send them myself.

I really would like to try and bug my brother to let me use his web cam, as if I can't, I'm stuck with fairly bad grad pictures.
blueices
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 2 2005, 11:43 PM)
It's not an actual picture.

Now I feel special 'cause I've seen it.  biggrin.gif
[snapback]125475[/snapback]

Have you? (I might just settle from a description from Quistis, if Goldfish doesn't give in) happy.gif

edit:

As the situation begins to prove dire, Blue is now considering posting a random photo she has in exchange? (warning its not great or anything since the pictures I like I haven't scanned into my comp yet)

how's that?
Elderberry
Hai, hai, let's hear from Quistis-san! laugh.gif
Quistis88
I can't. I'm horrid at describing the appearances of other people. Like the scenario below from about a year ago:

FRIEND: Ohh, what does he look like?
QUIS: He looks like . . . a guy. Yeah.
FRIEND: Seriously.
QUIS: Umm . . . he's . . . tall?
FRIEND: Everyone's tall compared to you.
QUIS: Shut up, you want me to describe him or not?
Elderberry
Um...hair color? happy.gif;;
Ailuro
Haha. Mine's usually like this:

Friend: What's he look like?
Me: Er.. He either had blonde hair or red hair. Or maybe it was brown? Could have been black, too.
Friend: ...
Me: Ah whatever! You'll know him when you see him!

Then it turns out that my friend was sitting right next to him in her Language Arts class.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Mar 2 2005, 09:55 PM)
Um...hair color? happy.gif;;

But stuff like that Goldfish can answer on his own. biggrin.gif
Goldfish
FRIEND: Ohh, what does he look like?
QUIS: He looks like . . . a guy. Yeah.
FRIEND: Seriously.
QUIS: Umm . . . he's . . . tall?
FRIEND: Everyone's tall compared to you.
QUIS: Shut up, you want me to describe him or not?

If I had milk in my mouth, it would be coming out of my nose right now. biggrin.gif

@blue: you mean in exchange for one of the grad ones, of for a future web cam one?

@Quis: you are so evil you are giving me chills down my spine.
Ailuro
*psychic powers are taking affect*

It's black! Ne ne? =D
Elderberry
...Does grad = Graduation Photo? mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.