Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
blueices
If you feel old then how should I feel laugh.gif
Quistis88
Older? laugh.gif
blueices
blink.gif huh.gif laugh.gif
Yes... I suppose I have no choice.

I know there's other guys here but as to their age, I suspect they're all still in their highschool years.. happy.gif
Falling_Man
Just pretend you're younger, I'm older, vice-versa...

To some a year doesn't seem like much. But to others, it's much longer.

I suppose you fall into the latter...?
Xithion
Err.....I have no idea who I would go out with here. Besides I dont really know too many people yet considering I've been here for a week.
blueices
Well as your name and sig are ambiguous, this will lead to gender confusion, which will lead to much fun in threads like these. laugh.gif

Quistis will attest to that.
Quistis88
Heck, yeah.

But it was so cool.
Xithion
I'll say this once so no-one gets confused.I'm a Guy! dry.gif
blueices
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 20 2004, 12:15 PM)
**blinks**

Lol, i must officially state that this forum, website, staff, and parent company do not officially endorse any form of internet marriage or hooking up. Please do not attempt to contact minors in any form to establish any form of physical contact. the FBI will come and beat my face in with a blunt object.

smile.gif

**cough** and if you do, make sure its not statuatory... and not a 45 year old pedophile man.... and not micheal jackson..

P.S.

<------- elegible bachelor.
[snapback]16156[/snapback]

Just to clear up things laugh.gif Can't break any laws now can we?

QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 25 2004, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 21 2004, 08:07 AM)
Hey, hey, no discrimination between sexes/preferences. (<-- dunno what that's got to with anything, but...) tongue.gif For all we know bryantq's bi.

What! Im suddenly Bi?!

I deny these allegations. I dont deny Edo is sexeh, doesnt mean i like the sausage tongue.gif

So anyway... about me eh...

Lets start with the physical, schooling, work, interests, and favorites smile.gif

I am a 6 foot 2" male asian, short hair, ~ 160lb.

I am a Business Major, my program of study is thus:

Management Information Systems / Operations Management Dual Major with a Minor in Japanese Linguistics and certificate in International Business.

I work with computers a lot, ive done work as a Network Administrator and Web Developer. Currently i am the Sr. Web Developer for a webdesign firm up in Phoenix.

I aspire to own and manage my own business in the I.T. Industry.

Interests:
Im a airsoft/firearm enthusiast, of course like the anime, i love movies (of all types), Ive taken several helicopter flight lessons (and love them as well), I love dogs the most. Love comedy of all sorts.

Favorites:
Blue, Chewing Ice, Twix Candy Bars, White Chocolate, Strawberries, German Shepherds smile.gif, Vanilla Ice Cream, Sprite, Alternative Rock, FMA smile.gif, Band of Brothers/Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail, Sashimi, Sony stuff, perfer modern/contemporary design, and uh i dunno - techy stuff biggrin.gif

What one would look for in a girlfriend: i suppose i could answer with the standard chessy "Like those girls in most animes right?!" but really id like a sincere person who can deal with my crap, and keep me in line. Someone i can sit down and feel natural talking with smile.gif

Oh and ideally someoen who's asian so i dont have to give my mother a heartattack (but love is colorblind right?).

wink.gif
[snapback]17724[/snapback]

wub.gif Steals...(His favorite is blue after all) laugh.gif

Oh wait he wants someone asian :::cries:::
Quistis88
Ohh, does that mean I can send in an application to bryantq? laugh.gif
Goldfish
QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 27 2005, 09:09 PM)
I'd love to spend time with Goldfish wub.gif but I know not whether my adoration of him is rooted in my appreciation of afternoon snacks laugh.gif

As for Hitokiri ::sighs:: he's married to Quistis so that's the end of that.
DM is about to get married, there goes another one too.
There's Falling man up there too (I wonder if he's a guy or a man?) blink.gif  how old are you?
[snapback]123073[/snapback]

I just had a wierd moment when I was shopping yesterday. I stopped, saw boxes of Goldfish crackers.... paused.... and just burst out laughing. People were staring. ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ Feb 27 2005, 09:21 PM)
Are?  Blue-san is female?  I thought you were a boy...happy.gif;;

Wow, Hitokiri-san/Quistis-san really exists?  They seem like complete opposites...huh.gif
[snapback]123093[/snapback]

What, you're saying she wouldn't like me if she were a guy? tongue.gif
blueices
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Feb 28 2005, 01:10 AM)
I just had a wierd moment when I was shopping yesterday. I stopped, saw boxes of Goldfish crackers.... paused.... and just burst out laughing. People were staring.  ph34r.gif
[snapback]123169[/snapback]

I just laughed at the thought of you eating goldfish crackers...cannibalism ...haha laugh.gif

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Feb 28 2005, 01:10 AM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Feb 27 2005, 09:21 PM)
Are?  Blue-san is female?  I thought you were a boy...happy.gif;;

Wow, Hitokiri-san/Quistis-san really exists?  They seem like complete opposites...huh.gif
[snapback]123093[/snapback]

What, you're saying she wouldn't like me if she were a guy? tongue.gif
[snapback]123169[/snapback]

Nods...who couldn't help but love the li'l goldfish happy.gif
Negi
Are you talking about the snack or the fish?
Le Monkey
Him being Goldfish, Him eating the snacks called goldfish crackers...

So, Canabalism, Or eating your own speicise..

Ok?
Elderberry
I just laughed at the thought of you eating goldfish crackers...cannibalism ...haha laugh.gif

My 3rd grade teacher refused to eat those goldfish crackers because her last name was "Fischer." laugh.gif;;

I'll say this once so no-one gets confused. I'm a Guy! dry.gif

Calm down a little, Xithion-san. I never imagined it remotely possible for you to be female, anyway...chocolate razor halloween candy...dry.gif

To some a year doesn't seem like much. But to others, it's much longer.

I generally don't mind if there's one or maybe two years difference (probably a maximum of one grade level apart, though- or I'd be all lonely when they go off to college)...I know a lot of uperclass student-tachi from the fencing team~ happy.gif And I'm already younger than like 94% of the people in my grade...sleep.gif
Xithion
TY Elder biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Xithion, have you seen all the pages of the Pictures thread? [/random question]

I'm not sure who I'd go out with here. Everyone is so nice.. even if some are perverted. tongue.gif
Xithion
Yah actually have shuffled through all the pictures...even though I'm on a 56k.
Bling_bling_Angel
Wooo... looks like you guys are having fun... biggrin.gif

*looks around and sees a pink bottle uncorked... lying haphazardly on the floor*

Ahh, so that's why everyone's so romantically woozy... laugh.gif

It's my love potion!!! X33333
Quistis88
Potion? I thought that was cotton candy juice.
Bling_bling_Angel
ph34r.gif Oh dear... that'll do it...

*covers eyes...* No wonder erryone's being wierd... >_<!
Goldfish
Where's my Royal Apothecary? I want more Cotton Candy Juice.
Bling_bling_Angel
dry.gif... As Aphrodite, I forbid the dispensation of such stuff!
Quistis88
I think I just coined a new term. "Cotton Candy Juice" . . . I like it. Sweet.

Pun intended.

Angel: Not even if it's your dear mother who wanted some? mellow.gif
Le Monkey
Aww, Come on bling, Let us have some... Please!!!!

I like cotton candy juice....
blueices
QUOTE(Goldfish @ Mar 1 2005, 04:10 AM)
Where's my Royal Apothecary? I want more Cotton Candy Juice.
[snapback]123827[/snapback]

Sorry I'm late! I had to assemble the cotton candy machine first!

QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 1 2005, 04:11 AM)
dry.gif... As Aphrodite, I forbid the dispensation of such stuff!
[snapback]123828[/snapback]

Forgive me Aphrodite/Princess (what have you) laugh.gif

But since the Queen requests it I cannot help but fulfill her wishes (since I'm the furies I like to stir up some madness anywho) happy.gif

Ok everyone! Don't push! Just form a little line and everyone will have as much Cotton Candy Juice as they please...(the elders of course can have an upgrade to a Cotton Candy Cocktail, but I warn you the loony-lovey side effects might make you do things you'd regret in the morning) ph34r.gif

[Blue starts pouring the sparkly pink drink into variously shaped glasses and tops the rim of each with pink sugar.] wink.gif
Le Monkey
*Lines up*

May I please have a coktail?
blueices
[Starts pondering]

hmmm...It seems that you are not quite of age yet (But Furies do enjoy starting up the mayhem...)

-And Cotton Candy Cocktail mayhem shall be a beautiful thing.....hmmm

:wink: Show me some "ID" and we'll have ourselves a deal
Le Monkey
Shows ''ID''

Name: Le' Monkey
DOB: 16/13/1802

Am I old enough?? LOL

tongue.gif
blueices
Perfect! [Blue hands out the drinks, sits back, and waits for the fun to begin]
Le Monkey
Good good.... *Realises* Hey its my 203rd b day soon!!!

Drinks and becomes overcome....
Xithion
*Gets in line*

I'd like 5 gallons of "Cotton Candy Juice" please! I'd tell you what I need it for but then I'd have to Kill you... unsure.gif
Le Monkey
ah, I know what u want it for, Hick.. Ai....

RUN EVERYONE!!!
Elderberry
Uwaah! Chotto, chotto, chotto!! mad.gif

I thought this was the dating thread, not the "Who Would You Like to Get Drunk With" thread! ...or is that some weird Love Potion? ph34r.gif

DOB: 16/13/1802
Wait a second...there's no 13th or 16th month! ohmy.gif
Hick...I dunno but I sure do feal good!
*Falls onto his face and lays there for several minutes*
Xithion
^ooops....that was me^
Elderberry
Ahaha...sou ka...

Um, you're not going to stick with the red font permanently from now on, right? mellow.gif
Xithion
Umm no I just wanted to make it standout. smile.gif
Elderberry
OK, good. I was a bit worried about that. happy.gif
Xithion
Why? Do you not like rainbows? tongue.gif
Elderberry
Aaahh! ORANGE FONT!!

*ahem* Alright, I officially don't have a crush on Xithion-san anymore! dry.gif (Not that I ever did, but meh~ tongue.gif)
Quistis88
Ohhh, Cotton Candy Cocktail . . .

I'm the queen, I don't need ID. Make one for me and keep them coming. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
Aint it brilliant, Hick?

Keep em comming bar. Hick.. Tender...

Falls in love with random person..
blueices
@Queen Quisty:

But of course m'lady happy.gif

You can have as many as you please smile.gif

IPB Image

...I can't wait to see the fun Orgy-like chaos that shall ensue. laugh.gif
Quistis88
Thank you, dear. smile.gif *sips cocktail*

No orgies allowed in the forum. Keep it PG-13, kids.
blueices
Random fact of the day: Ah but did you know that 7 people sitting on a bed is considred an orgy? laugh.gif
We need not break the tv ratings to have one happy.gif

It can also mean:
1 : secret ceremonial rites held in honor of an ancient Greek or Roman deity and usually characterized by ecstatic singing and dancing
2: drunken revelry (In this case love-crazed I suppose) ph34r.gif

The results of the drink will vary across the board of course...
For example, I will not allow Bling to have the cocktail as she might do something regretable right before the wedding. I am sure Quistis has the right amount of self-control to handle the powerful cocktail though.

As for le monkey, I'm becoming a bit concerned...laugh.gif I might need to whip up some antidote to this if things get worse.
Quistis88
Ahh, yes, I'm a rather responsible person, of course I can handle it!

*sways a bit after 12 cocktails*

Er, I'll be sitting over there.
Fresh_Coffee
I haven't checked this topic in awhile so who's paired up now? XD
Elderberry
Ah, what might occur if I were to attack someone drunk with Cotton Candy Cocktail with my foil? happy.gif

I don't care for alchohol too much...ne, Blue-san, is there any regular cotton candy left? laugh.gif
Ailuro
So, Blue. What would you say if Deshi wanted a cocktail? :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.