Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Would You Like To Go Out With Here?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
rsF
T.T

I'll miss you chloe. Study hard!
RolfKaese
Ganbare!
wolfi1412
Good luck!!!
Thievesvinegar
jesus christ, you two get a room. And chole, don't forget youu're living a life too.
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sorry, aherm. laugh.gif

OK, seriously now. We perverts think alik aliky bleh~ alike, so obviously it would seem "code language"-y, but it really isn't. Just grab your mind and throw it in the gutter.

And Rolfie and rsF both wanted chloe if I'm not mistaken. tongue.gif
Me and Rolf are chill. Right Rolf? -.-

-rsF
bryantq
**blinks**

Lol, i must officially state that this forum, website, staff, and parent company do not officially endorse any form of internet marriage or hooking up. Please do not attempt to contact minors in any form to establish any form of physical contact. the FBI will come and beat my face in with a blunt object.

smile.gif

**cough** and if you do, make sure its not statuatory... and not a 45 year old pedophile man.... and not micheal jackson..

P.S.

<------- elegible bachelor.
Chibi Viki
LOL!! laugh.gif

this thread is getting funnier to read everytime i check it out...
RolfKaese
QUOTE(bryantq @ Sep 20 2004, 07:15 PM)
**blinks**

Lol, i must officially state that this forum, website, staff, and parent company do not officially endorse any form of internet marriage or hooking up. Please do not attempt to contact minors in any form to establish any form of physical contact. the FBI will come and beat my face in with a blunt object.

smile.gif

**cough** and if you do, make sure its not statuatory... and not a 45 year old pedophile man.... and not micheal jackson..

P.S.

<------- elegible bachelor.

laugh.gif the "blink" got me XD

So you join this round? Well Ladies, another I-have-the-power-man is around wink.gif

Oh, and its great that you join the discussions more and more bryant :>
bryantq
im gonna try biggrin.gif im normally too busy trying to make sure the site is up and working lol biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
well, thats your job *grin* nd you're doing quite a good job wink.gif
rsF
You definately should put a disclaimer about that, to prevent any beatings of our beloved forum moderator and ruler. -.-
RolfKaese
_
Omakase Shimasu
I'm all with Rolf, Viki and rsF! Hmmm.. Another bachelor. bryantq, I never would have thought. biggrin.gif So what are your likes, dislikes, sexual preference, height, looks, religion, political point of view (I'm ignoring a whole bunch of things rolleyes.gif) & lastly what do you look for in a partner?
rsF
Sexual preferences...meaning what exactly... -.-
Omakase Shimasu
Hey, hey, no discrimination between sexes/preferences. (<-- dunno what that's got to with anything, but...) tongue.gif For all we know bryantq's bi.
motoh
>.>

::drops name into hat and runs for the door::
RolfKaese
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 21 2004, 12:54 PM)
I'm all with Rolf, Viki and rsF! Hmmm.. Another bachelor. bryantq, I never would have thought.  biggrin.gif So what are your likes, dislikes, sexual preference, height, looks, religion, political point of view (I'm ignoring a whole bunch of things rolleyes.gif) & lastly what do you look for in a partner?

Why not beginning to answer them first, Kase? rolleyes.gif
Omakase Shimasu
...you talking to me? tongue.gif Ha, nobody would want me, it would only be a waste of my time. Besides it's more interesting seeing your answers.
wolfi1412
then Kase, you need to have a role in this forum wedding or relationship...

and Rolf, I thought you're all into Chibi Viki and Winry.. what's up with Chloe?
Omakase Shimasu
A.. role..?
Zander Evens
hrm... wow... you guys are 'realy' intresting ^^; i'll say that, but for me... i think i'll be the lone wolf for now. However to all of you that have found someone, Many Blessings to you all = -=
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 22 2004, 01:32 AM)
A.. role..?

yes, like me, the wedding planner, and if I recall, someone's being the priest.. so what do you wana be? since you're not "going out" with someone in this forum
Omakase Shimasu
Ah right. biggrin.gif Well~.... let me think about that. What else is there besides a wedding planner and a priest? Oh, rsF's the part-time caterer, right? tongue.gif
Cookies, cakes, and Chinese food are my specialty.
rsF
^
Forgot to log in.
Omakase Shimasu
*___* You're making me hungry. Chinese food~

Well, as long as you don't forget the birthday cake, all's well. biggrin.gif
Lord Odenetheus
Vael happy.gif
Shinigami
How about a body guard to beat the noobs off with flaming sticks?
RolfKaese
lol? you're sadistic? ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
ooo i know i want to a bride lol
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Lord Odenetheus @ Sep 22 2004, 06:22 PM)
Vael happy.gif

Why does that not surprise me? tongue.gif Btw... do you mind me asking if you're male or female? I've been looking and looking and observing and observing but I can't for the life of me figure out your sex. @__@ The Internet can be so deceiving...

How about a body guard to beat the noobs off with flaming sticks?

I suck when it comes to violence. biggrin.gif;; And... I think I'm a noob myself. O_O Don't hit me.
RolfKaese
we won't hit you... *grien*

some priest around? ^^
Omakase Shimasu
Thanks. biggrin.gif I bruise easily.

Hehe, why Rolfie? You wanna set a date already? tongue.gif
Queenozelight
*huge wet snif*

Everybody's got someone to love him/her or to love but to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to stop yelling I totally destroyed my voice today(I laughed so loud when Olivier asked when our maths teacher was going)
Omakase Shimasu
Aaaw, cheer up Queenozelight. As far as I know not one of the member's got a b/gf yet or just broke up. (yeah, this is supposed to be reassuring... tongue.gif) Just give it time and in the meanwhile you can fill in the Dating Form. biggrin.gif
wolfi1412
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 23 2004, 01:11 PM)
Thanks. biggrin.gif I bruise easily.

Hehe, why Rolfie? You wanna set a date already? tongue.gif

if you're setting a date, tell the wedding planner, I'll find a priest for you, a caterer, a place, and so on..
Zander Evens
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 23 2004, 12:55 PM)
Just give it time and in the meanwhile you can fill in the Dating Form. biggrin.gif

There is a "Dating Form"? other than this thread?

And don't feel bad ^^; Heck i just got out of a long term relationship (well not on best of terms, however it wasn't really anything 'I' did sleep.gif ) but i haven't given up 'all' hope... So don't feel bad ^^ some of us are single, we just don't want others to know our misery wink.gif in hopes not to depress others in their time of being happy ^^
wolfi1412
Dating form will be........... um.. maybe like this...

Describe the person you wanna meet:

How old are you?

Dating/Wedding?

Describe your appearance (hair, height, eyes, etc)

Describe your personality

lolz.. Kase, add some more if you wanna
rsF
I AM THE CATERER
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 23 2004, 11:32 PM)

Anyone willing to donate blood

How old are you?
Age doesn't matter- no limits to what i'm wiling to accept

Either- they're both fun

Dating/Wedding?
undenying love untill you lose my interest

Appearance doesn't matter, heck the study showing that 97% of who you are are judged on your appearance are all lies.

i'm just like everyone in here- looking for another human being to choke out this life with
lolz.. Kase, add some more if you wanna

Look ^. Responses are mine.
Vael
Uhm... I think "Gender" meant your OWN gender, not the gender you PREFER. XD

Oh well..

Uhm... o.o;; Wow, someone's interested in me. I feel honoured XD
rsF
INTERNET DATING/MARRIAGE TERMS OF USE AND AGREEMENT
(v.1.0)

Forum dating and/or marriages ARE NOT OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED BY FULL METAL ALCHMIEST - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI FORUMS! Any compliants sent in by parents, guardians, or current significant others are not under the jurisdiction of our service. Under reading these conditions, you accept that you are mentally over 16, and agree to the previously stated parameters. Any infringements of the above stated will be accountable to monetary fines, temporary or permenant bans (dependent on severity and frequency of offenses), and jail time. Possible side effects are heart-brokeness, emotional stress, depression, trauma, severe shock, STD's, and death. Remember, internet relations are not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use.

---------------------------------------------------------

[ ] I have read and accept the previously stated.
[ ] I do not accept the stated terms.
Zander Evens
*checks the box for the "I Agree" part ^^;*

QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 23 2004, 06:32 PM)

Good sence of Humor is my main attation to a female ^^;  Kind heart, and a wonderful adventerous Spirit.  Likes music/anime/games/etc.

How old are you?
I'm 23 ^^; just turned.  The female in question 'MUST' be at least or older than 18.  Sorry to those younger ^^; but i do have to have some guide-lines.

Well as I've said many times, i'm a Male. 
Seeking Female ONLY! ^^;

Dating/Wedding?
Sorry but Dating for now, with possibilities of Marriage in the distant future.  I just got out of a bad engagement, and it kind of ruined me on the thought for anytime soon.

Well, i have brown hair (with red highlights) and dark brown eyes, with long dark eyelashes (seems to be common in my family with Males).  I'm about a medium build, and not really tones anymore sleep.gif .  I'm about 5'6-5'7 in height, and about 155 lbs (average for my height).  I like dressing casual, t-shirt and Kaki Pants or Cargos (zip off shorts are my favorites ^^ )

Well from what my friends say i'm really fun to be around.  I can always find a way to make a person laugh, as well as i'm a good listener.  When i'm with someone, i'm very commited to them (i've never cheated on someone in my life!), as well as to things i do in life.  I love traveling as well as nature, however i also enjoy music, dancing, movies, etc.

well i figured i'd put a more detailed one than most ^^; also. Just to add, people in other countrys are not really an issue ^^; heck i'm flying to Japan to visit a friend i've known for the past year, in March-April of 2005. I'm not a rich guy or anything, I just love traveling =^[u] -[/b]^= Also, if your under 18, please, don't try to BS, even if you think it's fun for you, you can really hurt the person on the other end.
Lord Odenetheus
*Checks his name* It's Lord, and thus, I'm a male. A pleasure meeting you. And why did I not surprise you?
Girlie Alchemist
i wanna be a brides maid ill be good for that biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Aaaah, of course. biggrin.gif Yeah well, you never know on the Internet. laugh.gif And I dunno, maybe the Envy-love between you two? Cute.

@wolfie: Well, sexual preferences would be appreciated. tongue.gif Maybe their "land of birth" for the few people that don't want an online relationship? I also had political point of view, but that doesn't have anything to do with anything... <__<

Oh! How could we forget the bride's maid!! biggrin.gif Thanks, Girlie and btw: hi! (a new face ^__^) Welcome to the forum!
RolfKaese
eto... *blush*
one word(or smilie) -> :,3

How old are you?

/me M
Dating/Wedding?
Chibi Viki :,3
Black,200cm,black,friendly,kind, some other things i dont know the english words for... well, I laugh often and much and very loud (<-- sometimes xD)
ouh.. already did this ^^U
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif You've already decided, I see. smile.gif Just have to get Viki over here and wolfie to set things up, no? That is, if Viki agrees. ^_~
Girlie Alchemist
and when your getting marry u can book me up for your brides maid biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.