Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winry's Song File
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Pages: 1, 2
Lucky Charm
BAHHH!! I don't like this song file very much! It sounds too damn happy!! Only the 3rd song is pretty nice, but AH! But it's understandalbe the way Winry is. The 2nd song is ok but @__@;;....

Do you guys like this song file?
FMAlover^
I have no idea as I haven't liaten to it yet.By the way , you buy or downloaded it?
xrninja
ahahhah! i loved the first song....toyoguchi megumi sings so cutely! i had this huge urge to hug my computer when i first listened to it. and the third song is pretty. i'd comment on the second track, but i can't get it to work for some reason or another.

EDIT: here we go. the second one reminds me a lot of the School Rumble ending....it's still incredibly cute, though! winry sheska duet!
Defade
I LOVE THE 3RD SONG! The first one is really cheerful and energic! Very cute also, I think Winry's is better than Roy's.
By the way, I did a romaji lyric of BOY FRIENDS! here: Livejournal Comm
hagane_no_tokage
i think they're all ADORABLE!!! *glomps toyoguchisensei*

my sister and i are SO duetting boyfriends at otakon. XD winry and riza WILL have a duet, dammit!!
FMAlover^
How you all get the song file?Buy or download,I am just wondering.
xrninja
download. i'd buy it and support Hagaren, but i have neither a credit card nor a functional CD player. sleep.gif
FMAlover^
Since you say say download , I'll go find it, cause same as you, no credit card and still not sure if its on sale at the opposite shopping mall...
Kirara
I like Boyfriends and the third song a lot but I didn't really like the the Sheska and Winry song very much. Although it could grow on me that seems to happen a lot with anime songs for me.
hagane_no_tokage
gindokei is lovely, i love toyoguchisensei's voice... she's got a very velvety tone in that song...somehow reminds me of ningen dakara that she did from chobits. but i LOVE the duet with sheska! it's so maddeningly adorable it makes my TEETH hurt!! XD
Hikusa Rockgirl X
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jun 26 2005, 12:52 PM)
gindokei is lovely, i love toyoguchisensei's voice...  she's got a very velvety tone in that song...somehow reminds me of ningen dakara that she did from chobits.
[snapback]200058[/snapback]

it reminded me so much to Ningen Dakara too Oo it has that slowly beautiful style

i wuv the others~
they're so.. happy and cute x3
but some ppl said that Love Reference Book ish Un-Winry O: *wants the transalates x.x*
FMAlover^
The 3rd songs give me an urge to hug my computer! I love all the songs!When sheska(sp) singing I haven't watch the Japanese version yet thats why I only watch the chinese version,the voice actors aren't bad...Who have all the lyrics?Just wondering.I can give links to download?If cant just delete the link in my post...
This is a site you can download song files : <link removed, please don't link to music downloads>
Go to the bottom of the page,they getting ready for Hughes song file too. blink.gif
IT'S SO CUUUUTE~~ xD
FMAlover^
Sorry , I won't post links to music downloads anymore! Who have the lyrics for the whole song file?
Elderberry
Uwaa, I have to go and find the mp3s for this! happy.gif I liked the way Winry's voice sounded on 'Hagane no Kokoro'...

@tokage-kun: Shall we throw a random attempt at translating these once we find lyrics? ohmy.gif
Bubbles
i just got it last night, along with the new L'arc cd (including Lost Heaven...omfg...*dies*)

BOY FRIENDS is so being done at the next AnimeIdol at MetroCon...bwwahahahaha...

the third song is really pretty, i loved it.

i'm working on a translation of boyfriends, and as soon as I find lyrics for the rest of them I'll do those too. biggrin.gif

EDIT- Defade, where did you find the Kanji lyrics??? I need them for the translation, and I can't find them to save my life. Thank you!!! biggrin.gif
Dynast
When I first listened to Winry's songs, I thought that the songs sounded rather late eighties/early nineties, judging by the rhythms. They're rather catchy, though- although the beginning of Boyfriends reminded me of an opening song on Metantei Conan. blink.gif
Lucky Charm
Anyone got the lyrics for these?
FMAlover^
T.T I am looking for i too! I'll share the lyrics after I find it ...* If I manage ^.~
Satsuka
I LOVE THIS SONG FILE :) my favorite was the third song.
FMAlover^
YES! The 3rd song is my favourite out of these three...
Quistis88
I quite like the chord progressions in "BOY FRIENDS!". Very nice key transitions. I haven't had a chance to listen to the second song, but the third one is also good.
Yukina_Raven
I don't hate it... but out of the other character song file CDs, this is my least favorite. Sorry Winry. sad.gif Don't get me wrong, though. I did like the songs. They were happy and up beat, matching Winry perfectly. And her voice is lovely! But I enjoy hearing the songs of Roy, Ed and Al more.
Edo-mame
Need lyrics to the 3rd song, favorite from the file. Over all it's not bad but I wish Winry and Sheska didn't sound so kiddish in the duet. I liked Winry's voice better in Hagane no Kokoro too.
Satsuka
I found the lyrics and translation of Gindokei (Silver Watch) here:Gindokei lyrics
fooly cooly pillows
miss winry son has a song file omg i want to hear
edochick
Does anyone have the lyrics or just the scan of the kanji for the second song of her file?? If you do I would appreciate it! smile.gif
Satsuka
QUOTE(edochick @ Aug 2 2005, 09:07 PM)
Does anyone have the lyrics or just the scan of the kanji for the second song of her file?? If you do I would appreciate it!  :)
[snapback]238029[/snapback]

I found the lyrics here:Love Reference Book Lyrics
edochick
QUOTE(Satsuka @ Aug 2 2005, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE(edochick @ Aug 2 2005, 09:07 PM)
Does anyone have the lyrics or just the scan of the kanji for the second song of her file?? If you do I would appreciate it!  smile.gif
[snapback]238029[/snapback]

I found the lyrics here:Love Reference Book Lyrics
[snapback]238049[/snapback]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! *bows* biggrin.gif
MitsukiKouyama
Winry sounds like she's on crack AND helium in Boy Friends. O_o

I'm listening to Love Reference Book right now, which isn't as painful to listen to as Boy Friends, but still freakishly poppy. X_x Kind of cute and catchy-ish, though. ^^

And I haven't found an mp3 file of the Winry/Shezka duet yet. @_@
carla
i must agree. boy friends is like alvin and the chipmunks come back to life. gah. blink.gif it IS cute, but maybe TOO cute. i'm waiting for someone to tell me just what it is she's saying, though, it might be the one redeeming aspect of the song.

i haven't heard the winry/sheska duet either. but i love love LOVE gindokei! it is such a beautiful song! toyoguchi-san's voice is so beautiful~ (when she's not trying to imitate a rodent on helium, that is) and the lyrics really go well with that nice 50s-like rhythm. it's the guitar, i tell you. it makes me melt tongue.gif such a lovely song... definitely my favorite outside of the openings and endings...
edochick
QUOTE(carla @ Aug 10 2005, 06:15 PM)
i must agree. boy friends is like alvin and the chipmunks come back to life. gah.  blink.gif  it IS cute, but maybe TOO cute. i'm waiting for someone to tell me just what it is she's saying, though, it might be the one redeeming aspect of the song.

i haven't heard the winry/sheska duet either. but i love love LOVE gindokei! it is such a beautiful song! toyoguchi-san's voice is so beautiful~ (when she's not trying to imitate a rodent on helium, that is) and the lyrics really go well with that nice 50s-like rhythm. it's the guitar, i tell you. it makes me melt  tongue.gif  such a lovely song... definitely my favorite outside of the openings and endings...
[snapback]248147[/snapback]

Here is the english translation for Boyfriends. They have Gindokei too ^^ Translation
carla
QUOTE(edochick @ Aug 10 2005, 09:03 PM)
Here is the english translation for Boyfriends. They have Gindokei too ^^ Translation
[snapback]248283[/snapback]

ooohhh, thank you for the link! i'd already read the gindokei translation but i hadn't found boy friends. now that i know what it says... well, i guess it's not so bad. gindokei is still much better, but the lyrics for this one are kinda nice, too. i guess they do make up for the helium-affected voice tongue.gif
edochick
QUOTE(carla @ Aug 10 2005, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE(edochick @ Aug 10 2005, 09:03 PM)
[snapback]248283[/snapback]

ooohhh, thank you for the link! i'd already read the gindokei translation but i hadn't found boy friends. now that i know what it says... well, i guess it's not so bad. gindokei is still much better, but the lyrics for this one are kinda nice, too. i guess they do make up for the helium-affected voice tongue.gif
[snapback]248305[/snapback]

lol yeah I agree, although I love Megumi's voice, it sounds too...well, helium-y ^^; Gindokei is much better
Rave
Is their any other place where I can download the songs, cause some of them expired. sad.gif
Oopsie my reply didnt work. I go here to download my FmA music <link removed>
Scieszka-San
Does anyone have the lyrics?
edluver08
I found boy friends english lyrics here http://drifter.jkaizer.net/lyrics-bf-e.php, and the romaji here http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_al...032.html#cutid1, I found the romaji to Renai Sankoushou here http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_al...st/2600612.html, but i have'nt found the english to that one yet. I also found gindokei here http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/....php/t4875.html. I give credit to who ever translated them.

Hope I helped!! biggrin.gif
1.月の裏側 - ロイ?マスタング(大川透)
2.少年よ、信じるなかまよ - ロイ?マスタング(大川透)
3.雨の日はノー サンキュー - ロイ?マスタング, Michiko Neya
4.月の裏側(Instrumental) - 西岡和哉

Roy mustang song file track list. I didn't make new topic coz I'm no registered user.
Chiyo
Its taken me too long to finally get these songs but I am so glad I have. Now to have the lyrics too, it has rekindled my love of Ed/Win in a whole new way....
AndroidLust
Oohhh, is that a harpischord I hear in Boyfriends ?
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i love Megumi Toyaguchi's voice! it's so squeaky but cute laugh.gif i'm listening to Renai sankoushou right now and it's so cute when they (yay!) it makes me laugh everytime i hear it.

Boyfriends is also cute i like the lyrics ^^

Gindokei has to be my fav the lyrics are so pretty and sad...
Sleeping Forest
^^

...gindokei is the best...
MasterKris
Okay... the first two of Boyfriends and Renai_Sankoushou was FREAKY.... too... happy and jumpy...
BUT!!

MAN I LIKE GINDOKEI!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Satsuka
LOL,Gindokei is the best out of all the Winry songs! XD
Tears of hope
The lyrics for gindokai can someone give me a link for them? Please! And any of her other songs?>_>
Chiyo
They're on previous pages, just take a look.
Sleeping Forest
QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 2 2005, 09:29 AM) [snapback]308192[/snapback]

1.月の裏側 - ロイ?マスタング(大川透)
2.少年よ、信じるなかまよ - ロイ?マスタング(大川透)
3.雨の日はノー サンキュー - ロイ?マスタング, Michiko Neya
4.月の裏側(Instrumental) - 西岡和哉

Roy mustang song file track list. I didn't make new topic coz I'm no registered user.

i know what it says...but you could have listed it in romanji...
paca
has anyone translated Renai sankoushou ??
blink.gif or.... does somebody know whwre to find it translated??
Tyna
Sorry if this comments comes outta nowhere. But I like to say something. This is one more thing that makes FMA so unique! Everybody sings! Everybody got his/her own songfile!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.