Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adult Swim
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Dark_Flame_Alchemist
Adult Swim so far the only t.v. station that shows Fullmetal Alchemist.
Now don't think of me only stuck on one show for I am part of many forums centered aroumd t.v. shows. Anyways I set this topic to ask every day people
to give their ideal AS line up. Try to be realistic people no FMA 24/7 or along those lines so show some variety o.k. oh yeah you may add shows too. biggrin.gif

Her's My ideal line up

11:00-11:30/Cowboy Bebop
11:30-12:00/Inuyasha
12:00-12:30/Trigun
12:30-1:00/Love Hina Inn
1:00-1:30/Fullmeatal Alchemist
1:30-2:00/Case Closed
you should know they repeat the shows here

the last two shows would be

4:00-4:30/Slayers
4:30-5:00/Galaxy Angel
Fayth Prophecy
i agree. AS is starting to get on my nerves a bit lately.
Zarpia
the only think i don't like about AS is that i don't get to see Conan anymore...
Quistis88
No offense to anyone here, but my ideal AS is no AS at all.
Dark_Flame_Alchemist
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Jun 22 2005, 11:14 PM)
[snapback]197620[/snapback]

you can still see it it just comes on at 3:30 in the damn morning
mad.gif

oh yeah i'm putting together a forum family *hears adam's family theme song* who wants 2 join?
Jen_Elric
I can't believe that they changed the Saturday night schedule AGAIN!!!! Now it's:
Futurama at 11PM (I like this show)
Samurai Champloo at 11:30PM
S-cry-ed at 12:00AM (this show is not very interesting!!)
Inuyasha at 12:30AM (what?! >_< that sucks! So late!)
Paranoia Agent at 1AM (this show is good! Why so late?)
FLCL at 1:30AM

Now, I think it should be (for Sat. nights):
Inuyasha at 11PM
Paranoia Agent at 12AM
FLCL at 12:30AM
S-cry-ed at 1AM

Put the good stuff early! But they can keep FMA on weeknights until the new episodes, cuz I don't mind it on weeknights. But they could put it on like 12AM.
Philosopher's Stone
Dude. No way. You can't possibly hate Venture Brothers, they need to make more seasons of that. I just wish they'd stop with all the shows with too much random silliness, they had way too many of those (i.e. Tom Goes to the Mayor, Aqua Teen, Sealab, etc.). They need to focus a little more on things like Venture Brothers, which I enjoy watching as much as Futurama.

Though it couldn't possibly hurt to dump some of that random crap and put some of the anime earlier. Some of us have school the next morning, damnit.
Gato Gurl914
bah, i dont care as long as they show it.
Jen_Elric
Well, I know I really don't like Tom goes to the Mayor (really annoying!!), and Sealab is not that great.
I really like (other than anime):
Futurama
Family Guy
American Dad (it's gotten better!)
ATHF
Venture Brothers (when's the new season starting??!!)
Robot Chicken (it is kinda stupid, but has it's moments)

But, yeah, some of us DO have to get up early, so put the good stuff (that includes anime on SAt. nights! >_<) on earlier!!
Ronaldo Rodregez
I'm going to be angry if you guys get TGTTM canceled.

And I hope this first post was to make a new Saturday line-up, because AS isn't an anime marathon.
Phantom alchemist
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jun 23 2005, 07:14 AM)
Well, I know I really don't like Tom goes to the Mayor (really annoying!!), and Sealab is not that great.
I really like (other than anime):
Futurama
Family Guy
American Dad (it's gotten better!)
ATHF
Venture Brothers (when's the new season starting??!!)
Robot Chicken (it is kinda stupid, but has it's moments)

But, yeah, some of us DO have to get up early, so put the good stuff (that includes anime on SAt. nights! >_<) on earlier!!
[snapback]197765[/snapback]

yea tom goes to the mayor is annoying and so pointless they really should take it off
~FMAgurl~
I like Saturday's line up because it's all anime biggrin.gif. The lineup for Sunday sucks dry.gif.
11:00 Family Guy
11:30 American Dad
12:00 Robot Chicken
12:15 Aqua Teen
12:30 Tom Goes to the Mayor
12:45 Space Ghost Coast to Coast
1:00 Venture Brother
1:30 Home Movies

The only show worth watching is Family Guy! Sunday needs to change completely.

Edit: There's no more Trigun?! Grr! I love that show! It has been aired many times but I was never able to stay up late enough!
Dark_Flame_Alchemist
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Jun 24 2005, 06:09 PM)
I like Saturday's line up because it's all anime biggrin.gif. The lineup for Sunday sucks dry.gif.
11:00 Family Guy
11:30 American Dad
12:00 Robot Chicken
12:15 Aqua Teen
12:30 Tom Goes to the Mayor
12:45 Space Ghost Coast to Coast
1:00 Venture Brother
1:30 Home Movies

The only show worth watching is Family Guy! Sunday needs to change completely.

Edit: There's no more Trigun?! Grr! I love that show! It has been aired many times but I was never able to stay up late enough!
[snapback]198994[/snapback]

Trigun's on it just on very late like 3:30 or something like that
Dreakon
QUOTE(Dark_Flame_Alchemist @ Jun 27 2005, 11:00 AM)
Trigun's on it just on very late like 3:30 or something like that
[snapback]200672[/snapback]

Nope, it used to be on the Saturday lineup (back when it was all anime) at 1:30AM, but with the inclusion of Futurama it was taken off. sad.gif Trigun fans are out of luck at the moment, good thing I have the entire series on DVD.
Celestial Shadow
It still comes on...

Anyway, Cartoon Network needs to bring some of the stuff like Tenchi, Gundam Wing, and Outlaw Star back, except have it unedited (Well, they did show Gundam Wing unedited at nightime back when Toonami had their Midnight Run...those were the good days sad.gif )
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jun 28 2005, 07:03 PM)
It still comes on...

Anyway, Cartoon Network needs to bring some of the stuff like Tenchi, Gundam Wing, and Outlaw Star back, except have it unedited (Well, they did show Gundam Wing unedited at nightime back when Toonami had their Midnight Run...those were the good days  sad.gif )
[snapback]201633[/snapback]

When? What time? I wanna see it!

I agree. They really need to bring back the other anime instead of airing these pointless shows on Cartoon Network, like The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy for example dry.gif.
Phantom alchemist
me too they really should get rid of the pointless shows

also they should put toonami back on the weekdays the on Saturday
Phantom alchemist
also they should put toonami back on the weekdays the on Saturday
[snapback]202870[/snapback]

[/quote]

i mean put adult swim on weekdays on a earlier time
~FMAgurl~
Please don't double post...and yes I agrees with you. I wish AS would come on earlier so I didnt have to stay up so late.
Caster
My ideal saturday line up is this:

11:00--Fullmetal Alchemist
11:30--Samurai Champloo
12:00--Scryed
12:30--Trigun
1:00--Cowboy Bebop
1:30--Witch Hunter Robin

Yes, I know that I'm a little nostalgic when it comes to WHR, but i resorted to buying the DVDs because I never got to see the entire series on AS. Constant time switches, and the starting of the show over from the beginning...the farthest I ever got on AS was to about episode 9 out of about 26.

I would put FLCL in the 1:30 spot, but it's only 6 episodes. Not exactly enough to keep a person occupied over the summer.

As for Outlaw Star--it would be great if they put that up again, but that was years ago. Besides, even if it is uncut, they would never air the infamous hot springs episode.

I only want Saturday to be all anime because they say that sat. is the ACTN line up.Futurama isn't exactly action...Venture Brothers, perhaps, but still no cigar. I'm not gonna quibble with the week day line up.
gseed
Its quite annoying that these shows are on late! >.<
SoulReaper20
I think that there should be like a whole day devoted to anime on CartoonNetwork. It should be like Adult Swim, but cooler. They have all of the really good anime come first, and the good anime for the rest of the day. I think they should have all Saturday and anime day, then it hits Adult Swim later on that day. Like when it normally airs.
hakai-kun
Yeah.. whatever happened to Conan? One of my favorite characters (Hattori Heiji) finally made an appearance ^^ and it's gone... o.O l0l

A day devoted to anime would be nice, but I doubt they have that many, plus younger kids are bound to watch earlier in the day. We can't be corrupting them with... certain shows so soon in their childhood ^^;
SoulReaper20
I turned out just fine *throws sword at brother's head*
fullmetalalchemistchick
QUOTE(Dark_Flame_Alchemist @ Jun 23 2005, 01:24 AM)
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Jun 22 2005, 11:14 PM)
[snapback]197620[/snapback]

you can still see it it just comes on at 3:30 in the damn morning
mad.gif

oh yeah i'm putting together a forum family *hears adam's family theme song* who wants 2 join?
[snapback]197673[/snapback]

I do I do
if cartoon cartoon friends disappear then the schedule sun-sat should be:
11:00-11:30 Inuyasha
11:30-12:00 Detective Conan
12:00-12:30 FMA
12:30-1:00 Ghost in the shell
1:00-1:30 paranoia agent
OR
11:00-11:30 Inuyasha or DETECTIVE CONAN
11:30-12:00 SAILOR MOON
12:00-12:30 TENCHI MUYO
12:30-1:00 FMA
1:00-1:30 Love Hina
1:30-2:00 s-CRY-ed
5:00-5:30 GHOST IN THE SHELL
5:30-6:00 Inuyasha(again)
hope you'll love the schedule i made up of you'lls favorite shows,if this sucks i'll have to think super hard and come up with a new schedule.
it would be good if ADULT SWIM was on for 24 and 7 days a week non stop anime i'd say wouldn't that be cool all the old time anime shows can join in with them from time to time,no more maguzi or top 5 craps etc. If i become a cartoonist i'll have to tell them to put adult swim on 24/7 for all of those kids out there that love anime and the other shows that come on from 6:00am-11:00pm goes on a different channel join up with boomerang or 4KIDS tv thing Sun-Sat for those who love baby to watch baby shit like my (sisters 4/brothers 5) they use to love adult swim and look kinow they love disney channel more i only watch Lizzy McGuiere,Phil of the Future,Naturalie Sadi/Sady,Suite life life of Zak and Cody,I'm liveing in a sad lonely little world no one to watch anime with me but my 5 Dogs and 2 Cats,most of the time 1 or 3 of my siblings with come into my room and watch it with me and when it goes on commercial they switch it to baby crap.
Lyndsie_Elric
Saturday:

11:00- FMA

11:30- Tenchi Muyo

12:00- Paranoia Agent

12:30- Inu-Yasha

1:00- Trigun

1:30- Cowboy Bebop

2:00- Outlaw Star

And some other random shows! ^-^;;
ALFA TSUME
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jun 23 2005, 06:23 AM)
I can't believe that they changed the Saturday night schedule AGAIN!!!!  Now it's:
Futurama at 11PM (I like this show)
S-cry-ed at 12:00AM (this show is not very interesting!!)
Inuyasha at 12:30AM (what?! >_<  that sucks!  So late!)
Paranoia Agent at 1AM (this show is good!  Why so late?)
FLCL at 1:30AM

Now, I think it should be (for Sat. nights):
Inuyasha at 11PM
Paranoia Agent at 12AM
FLCL at 12:30AM
S-cry-ed at 1AM

Put the good stuff early!  But they can keep FMA on weeknights until the new episodes, cuz I don't mind it on weeknights.  But they could put it on like 12AM.
[snapback]197741[/snapback]

I agree with Jen_Elric save the worst show for last. Who watches s-cry-ed
animejunkie429800
If anybody wants 24/7 anime, subscribe to Anime Network. There solves your problems.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(ALFA TSUME @ Jul 28 2005, 11:14 AM)
I agree with Jen_Elric  save the worst show for last. Who watches s-cry-ed
[snapback]230076[/snapback]

I do sleep.gif And all of the other shows.

QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Jul 28 2005, 11:25 PM)
If anybody wants 24/7 anime, subscribe to Anime Network. There solves your problems.
[snapback]230995[/snapback]

Yeah, if you have money.
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 28 2005, 09:46 PM)

Yeah, if you have money.

Fansubs are the answer to all... as long as you have broadband and some free space on your hard drive... otherwise, you better fork over some money or borrow stuff from friends (if you have any)
animejunkie429800
I hate fansubs... dry.gif

I seen a fansubbed once and it was bad. Really bad... ph34r.gif
Slashrose1010
Either you had a bad sub, or your taste in voice acting is terrible.

I have experienced bad subs too. Don't judge just by one trial. My hagaren subs are great (picture and sound wise at least). My Getbaacker subs were good too... basically the only ones that I ever had trouble with were my Chobits and Gundam Wing subs, but my GWing subs that I have now rock :3
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 28 2005, 11:46 PM)

Yeah, if you have money.
[snapback]231032[/snapback]

...and only care to see ADV licensed anime.

Not that ADV is a bad company, but some of their dubs are... not great.
DameGreyWulf
I like Adult Swim, but I wish they'd break from Cartoon Network and get their own station so they can be even cooler and show all of their shows instead of craming them into nights and missing some
Mrs. Edward Elric
Adult Swim changed the Saturday lineup again? wow...seriously though, me personaly (idk about you) i think that they should take Family Guy, and Futurama off AS (even though i like it a lot) because those shows come on at least 3 other channels, so if you take those 2 shows off of AS then maybe it'll give some space for other anime shows...

I read somewhere the other day that they werent going to show Case Closed anymore, plus after they're finished w/ the remaining inuyasha episodes, they're also going to stop airing it sad.gif . but then i read someting really disturbing, the ppl at AS were'nt going to air the FMA movie, i was totally shocked ohmy.gif

You can read more Adult Swim Anime Plans here but be warned, it'll make you really mad
animejunkie429800
Ah, finally they're going to take Inuyasha off!

I want them to replace that with Burst Angel.

*sigh*
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(DameGreyWulf @ Jul 29 2005, 08:19 PM)
I like Adult Swim, but I wish they'd break from Cartoon Network and get their own station so they can be even cooler and show all of their shows instead of craming them into nights and missing some
[snapback]232127[/snapback]

This I totally agree *nods* i mean, why show it only at night? everyone likes AS right? they should consider getting their own channel, then maybe they can show more anime/nonanime stuff.....
alchemist x
NOOO not inuyasha. *sigh* oh well Inuyasha is better than paranoia agent. I love scryed though. haven't missed an ep.

PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE TIME WARNER DIGITAL CABLE YOU HAVE ANIME ON DEMAND FOR FREE
Zabimaru
QUOTE(DameGreyWulf @ Jul 29 2005, 06:19 PM)
[snapback]232127[/snapback]

Adult Swim officially split from CN on March 28, 2005, thus becoming its own entity, but it still shares the same basic cable channel.
Mrs. Edward Elric
still, we all wish they would get their own channel.... AS 24/7
meg08
I hate that Conan is on at 5 in the morning, i think they should bump it up to an earlier time, and I hate Tom goes to mayor, I think they should just take it off.
xiaku
My AS is wack. xD You know how FMA comes on at like 1:00 and 4:00 on Mondays through Wednesdays? It comes on at 10:00 instead of 1:00 for me, and 1:00 instead of 4:00. Shh, I have illegal cable. ohmy.gif

But that's not the point. I'd like AS alot more if they showed FMA, Inu-Yasha, and Samurai Champloo everyday. B]
Mrs. Edward Elric
Adult Swim shows FMA at 12 midnight monday thru. wednesday. so yea, i cant stay up that late you know...i have school and stuff.... wink.gif but thats for central time....
Jen_Elric
did anybody notice that thing on the "plans" was from January? They could have changed it again. The thing about INuyasha is that it says that "they have no time-line" to show the remaining episodes. They are now showing the remaining episodes. It doesn't mean that they stop showing it (at least I think it doesn't).
I wish they would show Burst Angel and Gunslinger girls. These two anime really looks great!
Kimimaru
i heard that naruto was going to be on adult swim
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Aug 16 2005, 08:39 AM)
I wish they would show Burst Angel and Gunslinger girls.  These two anime really looks great!
[snapback]253246[/snapback]

Yay! Someone who wants Burst Angel on AS! happy.gif

They might wanna add something like Vampire Hunter D or something.

QUOTE(Kimimaru @ Aug 20 2005, 10:17 AM)
[snapback]256702[/snapback]

Unfortunatly, Naruto is showing on Toonami, not AS. sleep.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 20 2005, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Aug 16 2005, 08:39 AM)
I wish they would show Burst Angel and Gunslinger girls.  These two anime really looks great!
[snapback]253246[/snapback]

Yay! Someone who wants Burst Angel on AS! happy.gif

They might wanna add something like Vampire Hunter D or something.

QUOTE(Kimimaru @ Aug 20 2005, 10:17 AM)
[snapback]256702[/snapback]

Unfortunatly, Naruto is showing on Toonami, not AS. sleep.gif
[snapback]256905[/snapback]

NOO!!! Naruto on Toonami????? NOO!!! *DIES*
shogunskey
11:00-11:30 Inuyasha

11:30-12:00 (unsure of speling) Rouroni Kenshin

12:00-12:30 Fullmetal Alchemist

12:30-1:00 Family Guy

1:30-2:00 Love Hina
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.