Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Btzora's Fma Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
btzora
That's my second FAM fanart...I drew it with OC...

I like his hair...///=v=///
and I feel strange to his skin...=_=|||
IPB Image
FMAlover^
The skin is okay,maybe the skin's a bit dark because of the surroundings...Are you trying to make his mouth as if he's screaming?I don't think that he is screaming...Overall, Its nice!
btzora
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Jun 22 2005, 01:28 AM)
The skin is okay,maybe the skin's a bit dark because of the surroundings...Are you trying to make his mouth as  if he's screaming?I don't think that he is screaming...Overall, Its nice!
[snapback]197137[/snapback]

yes I want to draw him screaming...but when I finished,I found it's different than what i expected...T"T...

and here is my first FAM fanart...maybe I drew it one year ago...I can't remember...I think it's so dad when I saw it now...=_=|||
IPB Image
FMAlover^
This is not bad too,but it seems that Ed's body is a little to small.
btzora
I want to draw AL as a boy but not a armor for a long time...but I found it's difficult...= =||| I finish ED very fast and AL cost a lot of my time...now I haven't finished his clothes...

Hope you like them...

IPB Image
IPB Image
FMAlover^
I really like them!
btzora
Thank you~///(>v<)///

Some of my friends said that ED looks like a girl...= =|||
FMAlover^
Ed looks like a girl but i still like it!
The RZA
The pics are pretty good, I like them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.