Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armstrong And Roy Rocks Xd~~~
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2
Riza_Hawkeye
they are damn funny in this clip XD~~~(from fma2 in ps2):

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/ps2/hag...movie/sp_bb.wmv

and also contain some riza x roy stuff^^~
RolfKaese
um... i just posted this clip in the games section in the fma 2 thread few days ago.... :/
Chibi Viki
finally got to upload this clip... YAAAAAAY! SO COOL INDEED! biggrin.gif

hehehe, Roy and Riza are just so sweet here... Roy's entrance is also cool, just snapping his fingers like that w/o care!

hey, it looks like Riza's got new weapons... double daggers. I wonder how she'll fight with those...
Maliza
does anyone know what Roy tells Riza? his voice looks so soft ^.~"
Chibi Viki
*watches the clip again*

he says, "suman na kata na, chuui"

which is roughly translated as, "i'm sorry/pardon me, chuui"

i think he was apologizing for being late.
Quistis88
I love it when Roy gets snap-happy. So hot! (pun intended) I want this game . . .
Chibi Viki
hehehe, yeah! uber cool Roy w/o a care in the world! ^^

but, i wonder how riza would look like, i mean... she's using double daggers instead of a gun.
Maliza
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Aug 27 2004, 04:35 PM)
hehehe, yeah! uber cool Roy w/o a care in the world! ^^

but, i wonder how riza would look like, i mean... she's using double daggers instead of a gun.

yea, I'd pay to see her kicking ass with those daggers wub.gif
Chibi Viki
but really... i wonder why they chose daggers... she doesn't really seem to be the type to use daggers. close combate isn't really her specialty after all so i'd imagine that would be given a gun or a rifle as a weapon for this game

*thinks about dream carnival* then i wonder what weapon she'll be given in this game if any at all...
RolfKaese
pistols,shotgun,rocket launcher, mini-gun.

^^
Riza_Hawkeye
rocket launcher??!! *start to image*...
RolfKaese
yeah, some kind of old rocket launcher, since its year 1914 or something xD

but the rocket launcher rocks laugh.gif
Chibi Viki
yep... her weapons are very effective, esp. against Pride... ehehehe, she could send him sky rocketing to the other end of the screen.
RolfKaese
yupp, after i discovered that the boxes contain her weapons, pride really was easy to defeat ^^
oh, and lust/gluttony ending is funny xD
Chibi Viki
oooh... i gotta try that one... and the omake... i wonder how to unlock them.
RolfKaese
something with transmuting items which can be found in the 1p vs. com part...
Maliza
EEEPS;;;; wrong game XD?

ps: are u talking about carnival? or the other?

ahh! the amount of games are driving me crazy x.x
RolfKaese
carnival ^^

fma 2 is not out yet ^^U
Maliza
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 28 2004, 07:23 PM)
carnival ^^

fma 2 is not out yet ^^U

oh! I see hehehe

so, does the carnival game has any EdxWinry fanservice too? XD
Chibi Viki
in the scenario mode, ed & winry's story can be unlocked after finishing Lust and gluttony's (plus Scar will be unlocked as a playable character).

btw, rolfie, i currently have the ffg in the scenario mode:
- ed & al
- Mustang & Hawkeye
- Hughes & Armstrong
- Ed & Winry
- Lust & Gluttony
- Al & Greed

did you unlock any other? if you did, how?
RolfKaese
nope, thats all i got. and i only have now lust,gluttony,scar and winry as new characters...
*wants greed*
Chibi Viki
something with transmuting items which can be found in the 1p vs. com part...

eh? w/c 1? it's always a 4-way battle and no real tournament. *sigh* I wish they included a few mini games for added fun. smile.gif

oh, and just a comment... Hughes and Armstrong's story... IS THE FUNNIEST!! HAHAHAHA!!! Even Scar couldn't help but bow down to Hughes who constantly brag about his daughter!! And Izumi who ended up arguing with him over the best spouse in the world! hahaha!! laugh.gif

and Scar... he's just... Funny! especially in the Ed and Al ending... GAHAHAHAHA!! He fell in love with a kitty! you just got to see that kooky look in his face! so priceless!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
RolfKaese
its really priceless, scar making a neko-like face is unbeatable...
Chibi Viki
i was very surprised to see him make that face... yep, definitely priceless! laugh.gif

so, back to the transmutation thingy, did you unlock any omake yet?
RolfKaese
only voice of gluttony and... forgot the other thing, but it wasnt that great since i dont remember it ^^U
Chibi Viki
ee~h?! drat, and here i was thinking that they might be some anime omake scenes... or more funny stuff... ~_~
Omakase Shimasu
Twin daggers... biggrin.gif vaguely reminds me of Hughes. I know they aren't daggers, exactly, but they come very close.
Chibi Viki
Yeah, Hughes is a very good character to use in Dream Carnival...

now, about Riza's double daggers... i wonder how she'll attack with them? ninja style, maybe? or, why were her guns replaced with them in the first place?

aaaw, man, i'm too excited about Akaki no Elixir... hope it's better (actually, the thought of Riza, Roy and Armstrong as usable characters already makes this game surpass its predecessor) than the first one... :,3
RolfKaese
armstrong as usable character.... @_@ just remembering his final move in dream carnival... @____@
Chibi Viki
armstrong's final move in DC? which one? have you seen the miniskirt part yet? you know, the Dc screenshot of Riza, Hughes and Armstrong in miniskirt...
RolfKaese
no, not yet... wonder how to unlock this....
well, i will outsend my tentacles into the world wide web, maybe i find something...

(~-_-)~ <--- rolf sending out his tentacles... c_c
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Sep 2 2004, 06:56 PM)
(~sleep.gif)~ <--- rolf sending out his tentacles... c_c

Hentai Rolf. ph34r.gif ...tentacles... (sorry, but the image just won't leave my mind!!)

Btw. aren't there FAQs for this game? At GameFAQ or IGN.com? huh.gif I always sorta thought they had it all... The ultimate source of Game info~!
Chibi Viki
nope... no guide yet in gamefaqs, after all, this game just came out in japan 2-3 weeks ago. i'm tempted to make one since i've almost finished it but... nah, too lazy. besides i need a second player to complete the items collection bid in the player vs. player part.

(tentacles... hentai... rolfie ^^)
RolfKaese
lol why you interpret all i do as hentai-ish stuff? tze tze tze... guess who is perverted here, nya? ^^
Chibi Viki
hehehe, you've been very suggestive lately, you see... ^^;;
RolfKaese
heh, so its my fault? wink.gif

cant do anything against it dry.gif smile.gif
Chibi Viki
LOL! laugh.gif
RolfKaese
what are you laughing about, HMMMMM? smile.gif
Chibi Viki
LOLOLOLOLOL!!! laugh.gif
RolfKaese
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Omakase Shimasu
And you call yourselves moderators. Tsk, tsk, tsk. tongue.gif
Vael
I want... this game... >.> Damn this world for making me poor!

Is Envy available in Dream Carnival? Or do they just have Lust and Gluttony?
RolfKaese
lust,gluttony,wrath,pride ^^
Omakase Shimasu
ohmy.gif Poor Envy! And he's supposed to be Mr. Big Shot in the anime too! biggrin.gif He's always so cool in te openings and endings. Like he owns the place - sweet!
Vael
**Cries**

Oh well, he'd probably end up like those people in fighting games that just change into other characters, if he was added, anyway. (Sheng Tsung, Charade, Necrid, et al)
Anyone of you can make videos of the endings and upload them please? *cute puppyeyes*
Omakase Shimasu
I'm with Guest. biggrin.gif
RolfKaese
sure, give me a digi-cam and i upload it then after recording off the tv screen... ^^U *sarcasm* XD

well, i really would like to do it, but i got no digi cam, so... =/
Omakase Shimasu
Party-pooper! tongue.gif So, not even screenshots?
RolfKaese
as i said, no digi cam ^^U
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.