Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Samurai Champloo Poll
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Scar-San
My choise is Mugen. He's very absurd and interesting character biggrin.gif
IronFlame
Mugens japanese VA is very good, personally I think he's the coolest. Also he has a very Spike Spiegel attituide which I like.
foolmetal alchemist
I like Mugen also.
animefangirl
mugeun is very tough ,i like fuu cuose shes peppy and cheerful !
Toby-Chan
Fuu totally pwnz those silly 'tough boys'. XP
Quistis88
Well, I made the first vote for Jin. No contest. As if I'd ever vote for anyone else. laugh.gif
edsgirl
You beat me to it Quis! tongue.gif I voted for Jin too. Not only is he a good samurai, but he has a brain too!
Quistis88
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jun 21 2005, 05:35 PM)
You beat me to it Quis! tongue.gif I voted for Jin too. Not only is he a good samurai, but he has a brain too!

That he is and that he does. Calm, cool, and collected, not to mention smart, strong, and sexy. Now what more can you ask for in a man? laugh.gif Yes, I like alliteration.
CodeAlchemist
Jin is cool, but Mugen makes me laugh and has really interesting moves. My vote to Mugen.
Jen_Elric
I like all three, but since I had to choose, I chose Mugen. He's funny, has awesome fighting moves with his sword and without, and has that Spike Spiegal attitude I love!
IronFlame
You forgot mr Squirrel by the way sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 21 2005, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jun 21 2005, 05:35 PM)
You beat me to it Quis! tongue.gif I voted for Jin too. Not only is he a good samurai, but he has a brain too!

That he is and that he does. Calm, cool, and collected, not to mention smart, strong, and sexy. Now what more can you ask for in a man? laugh.gif Yes, I like alliteration.
[snapback]196810[/snapback]



Jin got my vote too for all of the above reasons. tongue.gif
ἀρχή
Jin of course. there's something about that stereotype that draws me in. Plus he fills it out well enough to be more than the stereotypical calm, cool, skilled samurai.
Gato Gurl914
i voted mugen, for he is teh sexy <3
~FMAgurl~
Jin! He's just an awesome character. Calm, smart, and hot all at the same time laugh.gif.
Riza Babe
jin!!!! Jin is all quite and clam! biggrin.gif
~FMAgurl~
I like Mugen's attitude though. Fuu has a bottomless pit for a stomach, which I found very interesting biggrin.gif.
xrninja
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Jun 22 2005, 10:18 AM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jun 21 2005, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jun 21 2005, 05:35 PM)
You beat me to it Quis! tongue.gif I voted for Jin too. Not only is he a good samurai, but he has a brain too!

That he is and that he does. Calm, cool, and collected, not to mention smart, strong, and sexy. Now what more can you ask for in a man? laugh.gif Yes, I like alliteration.
[snapback]196810[/snapback]



Jin got my vote too for all of the above reasons. tongue.gif
[snapback]197231[/snapback]


me too. laugh.gif plus the little fish-impersonation he did in the yatsuha episode ("banzai! banzai!") and his hair in episode 26 really won me over. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jun 25 2005, 01:50 PM)
me too. laugh.gif plus the little fish-impersonation he did in the yatsuha episode ("banzai! banzai!") and his hair in episode 26 really won me over. biggrin.gif

Those parts were the best! laugh.gif I play the fish part at least thrice before I move on every time I watch the episode.
miss_neko
mugen because i like his additude XD it's funny makes me laugh.
The_golden_alchemist
shaa....this one was hard...but I chose Jin cuz yeah he's still cool
i_love_the_elric_bros
Mugen all the way!!! biggrin.gif
heavensangel
I like Jin. He's quiet and hott to.
Omakase Shimasu
Jin's personality totally won me over. The bathtub scene in the first episode was hilarious. Poor Mugen... perverted Mugen, you hardly know the guy! XD!!
Transmutation-
Yep....definately Jin.
akimoto
Jin is mine
Scar-San
NOOO Mugen is losing!!!
Jin can be cool but boring!! But Mugen is very funny and interesting guy.
Mugen Rules!!!!!
Caster
No Momo-San? So sad.

Still, I pick Jin. The calmness...and the ponytail. ^^ I'd pick him any day.
-VaLe-
i like jin his how hi fight is cool! xD he is the best
Celestial Shadow
I'd vote for Jin since he's calm, quiet, and hot laugh.gif But honestly he reminds me of quite alot of other anime characters so I chose Fuu. She's the only one with sense sometimes and is a lot of fun biggrin.gif Plus, I almost always choose the underdog when I can't decide between two characters.
Omakase Shimasu
I do wonder how many people would've voted for Jin if he was a fat, bald guy.


@Celestial Fangirl: Fuu's great even though she is a damsel in distress most of the time. I wonder why I don't feel bugged by that?
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 04:48 PM)
I do wonder how many people would've voted for Jin if he was a fat, bald guy.

Not I tongue.gif Would you?


QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 04:48 PM)
@Celestial Fangirl: Fuu's great even though she is a damsel in distress most of the time. I wonder why I don't feel bugged by that?

Perhaps because it leads to fun and interesting situations, or maybe her personality just makes up for it.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 1 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 04:48 PM)
I do wonder how many people would've voted for Jin if he was a fat, bald guy.

Not I tongue.gif Would you?

Jin wouldn't be Jin that way, so... I guess not. tongue.gif

But then again, SC isn't an anime to be judged by pretty character designs. tongue.gif

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 1 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 04:48 PM)
@Celestial Fangirl: Fuu's great even though she is a damsel in distress most of the time. I wonder why I don't feel bugged by that?

Perhaps because it leads to fun and interesting situations, or maybe her personality just makes up for it.
[snapback]203654[/snapback]


I think it's a mix between the two. biggrin.gif Also, no romantic inclinations yet I think. Excessive drama (in shonen) usually takes away from the good stuff in my opinion.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jul 1 2005, 10:00 PM)
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 04:48 PM)
@Celestial Fangirl: Fuu's great even though she is a damsel in distress most of the time. I wonder why I don't feel bugged by that?

Perhaps because it leads to fun and interesting situations, or maybe her personality just makes up for it.
[snapback]203654[/snapback]


I think it's a mix between the two. biggrin.gif Also, no romantic inclinations yet I think. Excessive drama (in shonen) usually takes away from the good stuff in my opinion.
[snapback]203670[/snapback]



Who could she be romantically inclined to? Both guys treat her not that well if that's what you mean.
Omakase Shimasu
Well, it depends who you ask I suppose. In my eyes, she doesn't have any romantic interest in the guys or anybody else for that matter. In the eyes of 90% of the het-ff-population it's JinxFuu. The other 10% is MugenxFuu.

biggrin.gif Take your pick.
~FMAgurl~
Hmm...I always thought Mugen x Fuu worked better biggrin.gif.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jul 1 2005, 06:38 PM)
Well, it depends who you ask I suppose. In my eyes, she doesn't have any romantic interest in the guys or anybody else for that matter. In the eyes of 90% of the het-ff-population it's JinxFuu. The other 10% is MugenxFuu.

biggrin.gif Take your pick.
[snapback]203688[/snapback]



I wish it was Jin x Fuu laugh.gif
Scar-San
Mugen is more powerful by the way (faster)
Jen_Elric
Ugh....Fuu is like 15 yrs. old! and the guys are like in their, what, mid-20's? I don't see her with any of them. Just my opinion.
Fayt
Jin is the coolest. He is calm and mostly kill anyone he fights besides Mugan.
pokemon_lover
i'd go with Jin he is handsome and strong.
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jul 6 2005, 02:13 PM)
Ugh....Fuu is like 15 yrs. old!  and the guys are like in their, what, mid-20's?   I don't see her with any of them.  Just my opinion.
[snapback]206778[/snapback]


As far as I know Jin's 20 and Mugen's 19-20. biggrin.gif

And I guess anybody could've guessed my personal opinion. tongue.gif
Jen_Elric
Oh. Oops! tongue.gif Well, I never knew that they were that old (or young). But, I still don't see Jin or Mugen with Fuu. But I could change my mind as the series goes on. wink.gif
Omakase, your personal opinion, hmm? *thinks* XD
Karo
I like Mugen. one reason is cuz of his sword. heh, but I think i'll stick with him
IronFlame
Nobody likes the heroic squirrel then?
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Jul 12 2005, 01:39 PM)
Omakase, your personal opinion, hmm?  *thinks* XD

XD Despite the loss of my title, I'm sure you know.

QUOTE(IronFlame)
Nobody likes the heroic squirrel then?

I guess Fuu and the chipmunk count as one. tongue.gif
Champloo
I love Mugen, I don't know what it is about him, but I was more obsessed over him the Aru at one point, and that means something. XD I even had a pocketable Mugen that became full-sized when you gave him food. *not really but she pretended she did* << >> << T_T A girl can dream. Pfft!
NinjaGaiden
Mugen is awesome, he kicks ass! ph34r.gif
Zabimaru
I would have to say Jin, because he reminds me of myself,
DarkBlade_Alchemist
i like fuu most cuz she's hot and always in positive mood. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.