Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Trailer From The Official Site
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Pages: 1, 2
Edo-mame
The official movie site has updated with a new trailer containing MANY spoilers, watch at own risk. (thanx defade from LJ for finding this)

http://www.hagaren-movie.jp/index2.html

This new trailer is scarying me, what with Al and Edo at the end, they MUST reunite and STAY reunited! If someone could translate this it would be great.
POTOPHREAK
Thanks Edo-mame and Defade.

*watches the trailer over and over again*
Preypacer
Wooo!! Thanks for the headup! happy.gif

Although I need to watch it a lot more times *grin*, does it look like that our world is trying to create a link to FMA's world? Maybe that's Shambala?

Wheee!!! Just can't wait! Just about a month to go before the release! *big grin*
Oinchinjey
Whoa, a new trailer!
But im thinking that the ending will be sad.
The scene where Alphonse cry may be the day when they
must seperate each other...
ling*
Sycia pick out some key things from the tralier, not really a tranlation but its better than nothing happy.gif LINK
I just LOVE to see a new tralier but I don't like the feeling it's giving me><
And have you guys notice the music? I think it MIGHT be the opening theme(Promise Land/Link?) of the movie wink.gif
IronFlame
The part at the end could be anywhere from the movie really so I won't be jumping to conclusions like everyone else until I get to see it. Don't forget it's a trailer it they are made to make people go and watch the movie and not give away any storyline.
Anyone else notice the black things on the armors? I wonder if they are physical versions of whatever the being in the gate are.

[spoiler]Whoa, Winry is in the underground city! blink.gif Better yet, Roy toasting a zepplin! biggrin.gif Wait, is the baddy with the streching arms alter!Hughes? unsure.gif If not, they have the same beard & haircut. cool.gif[/spoiler]

Nothing tempts others to read spoilers like Smilies!
the drifter
Ed gets his auto mail back!!! what the hell!? i keep seeing alter hovec for some reason, anyone wanna tell me why? and why the hell can we do alchemy in our world? this is scaring me somewhat. i am sure that someone will bootlege the movie and get it on the internet just like they did with nauto
IronFlame
Winry been working on it all that time? Either that or his dad got better at it huh.gif
Martel
::spazzes out:: OMG! WTF?! What's going on! GAAH! The movie can't come out soon enough!
Preypacer
I'm still wondering if Shambala is actually Amestris. If somehow they create the Gate in our world that maybe that's how Al gets to our world or Ed back to his.

Okay, I'm a bit curious and I don't have my eps on hand to check this out. Remember at the end of ep 51 where they show Hoho-papa talking to that guy? Wasn't that the same "club" and place (Shambala) that is being talked about in the movie? (Please correct me if I am totally off here!)

Anyways, if that is true, then where is Hoho-papa? They now have both him and Ed who both know and can perform alchemy (in their world). So, if they can find some source of energy they may be able to open the Gate.

And Roy zapping zepplins? blink.gif Unless, they find a way to combine both our world AND Amestris together into one world then I don't see it happening. So maybe a strange cut in the trailer?
lialiakicks
OMG, the scene with Al crying 'n stuff... OMG, it's SO EFFING ANGSTY. ;____; Please don't die, Ed. I dunno, but I just have this feeling that a MAIN CHARACTER is gonna die by the end of the movie.

...Damn you Studio BONES... >_>

EDIT: Oh and for you peeps that want a translation. Well, I know that right after Al screams "Nee-san!!!", Ed says something like "I must protect this world/society." Angsty, no? O_<
QUOTE(Preypacer @ Jun 20 2005, 01:51 PM)
And Roy zapping zepplins?  blink.gif  Unless, they find a way to combine both our world AND Amestris together into one world then I don't see it happening. So maybe a strange cut in the trailer?

I thought it was a gimmick but it is his flame spark that strikes the zepplin (unless someone else can do the same trick). Also look behind him later in the trailer, it is obvious he is high up above a city.
Defade
Hi there, and I'm not some kind of Alter!Defade if you wonder. ^^so somebody finally posted it here! Great! So, I'm not the only one who noticed the black babies?
I just posted the listing of the OST in the Newtype July thing. And I tell you, I'm not really hot about the 43rd song.
P.S. It was really a comment tsunami back there in LJ...sleep.gif;;
Adolf Hitler: DODO TEAM! FORWARD!!
Dodo team: Protect dodo way of life! Survive the ice age!
Mammoth: MELON!!
Sloth(the animal one): Hey Manny, stomp them!
Ed: O_O
Al: Not. Good.....
NeoKakashi
Oh boy, I just had the biggest fanboygasim in my pants! >.>
Best trailer yet!
Jen_Elric
What a great trailer! But now, I'm more confused and want to see the movie even more!!
The part where Al is crying "Nii-san!!" with that tortured look on his face tore me up. I wish I knew were in the movie that part happens.
Hagane no Renzy
Wowzers Kabowzers......

Wowserz.....

OMG! So many more questions to be answered. You know, I'd like to see atleast a hint of Wrath's existance in the trailer. Seriously...
andres higuera
My computer cannot download it on mac or windows,do
you people think you can tell me what scenes the trailer
contains.(i need to know) T_T sleep.gif +_+ <_> ?_?
I am sooo confused ohmy.gif
kimichaninjapan
could it be that people in out world learned alchemy? that lady in white seems to know alot about it. and there is ed using it too... and the other lady, the one that kinda looks like Rose, maybe she is a gypsy, and Hitler didn't like gypsies and tried to kill them all, so could that be the start to another Ishbal thing?!?
Rathany
QUOTE(andres higuera @ Jun 21 2005, 11:26 AM)
My computer  cannot download it on mac or windows,do
you people think you can tell me what scenes the trailer
contains.(i need to know)  T_T    sleep.gif    +_+    <_>    ?_?
I am sooo confused  ohmy.gif
[snapback]196597[/snapback]

Try 'saving as' this link: http://movies.apple.com/movies/jp/movies/s...t/trailer_l.mov
That's what worked for me.
Digitalgirl
Trailer!!!!!! [This trailer is more confusing than helpful, though...]
Saturn Stars
Okay, we can establish that Ed and Al are in Amestris together… something happens in Amestris and Ed and Al fight together. The fact Ed has his auto-mail back at the end says he has visited Winry aswell… which means he is in Amestris, and the closing line is about protecting that world. It looks so beautiful!
NightMistress
Which world is he talking about protecting exactly? He could be talking about our world too. If he is in Amestris saying "I must protect this world" then I'm thinking he's talking about Amestris. But if he says "I must protect that world" I'm thinking ours. Man how tiny little words like "this" and "that" can change things. *sigh* If only I knew more than like 50 japanese words.

Also, that voice of the blonde haired woman doesn't sound like Riza's.

And I think that Roy was talking to Riza. He is the only person she'll smile for. Furthermore, they have the same type of buildings in the background. Also, what's with Roy's eyepatch being so huge? I can tell that it's bigger than before.
ling*
You can also try the Window Media version of the trailer.
It's just that the quality's better if you use quick time.HERE rolleyes.gif

Which world Ed's talking about? I wish I could tell you happy.gif
But how could Riza smile to Roy when he's in far North and she's in Rizenbul (sp?)
Um.......that tells sonething.........
Roy's eyepatch's getting BIGGER XD
Yukina_Raven
OMFG... Ed and Al together again?!?! Seriously, I didn't think it would happen. And seeing as it does... I am very happy indeed. biggrin.gif (And that he went to see Winry, but that goes without saying. tongue.gif )
andres higuera
My computer is jacked up.Can anybody tell me everything you can understand in
the trailer?Please i need to know what it contains,my computer does not download the trailer.
NightMistress
QUOTE(ling* @ Jun 22 2005, 09:26 AM)
But how could Riza smile to Roy when he's in far North and she's in Rizenbul (sp?)
Um.......that tells sonething.........
Roy's eyepatch's getting BIGGER XD
[snapback]197175[/snapback]

Most likely she started out in Rizenbool, but then decided to head North for him.
CodeAlchemist
I can't believe someone hasnt asked this.. but.. what's up with all the armor!

I wish I knew more japanese!! sad.gif
Tiger_Chimera
QUOTE(CodeAlchemist @ Jun 22 2005, 08:06 PM)
I can't believe someone hasnt asked this.. but.. what's up with all the armor!

[snapback]197537[/snapback]

I want to know,too. BTW, I think Ed says "I must protect this world." when he holds up his automail but, then again, my japanese stinks so I don't know for sure.
Fullmetal Fangirl
lets see....ill type real fast now, Im tired and im kinda drunkish dunno-what-the-hell-your-doin'-mate and stuff adn yeah, what are we saaying, oh yeah i remember!

All the armor people come through somehow to our side of the funny gate and interupt Ed, thats why he looks like he peed his pants. And im guessing that 'cuz all the suits had those funny black things hanging on them from the gate, remember them? Yeah yeah, and Armor Al must have been one of the soldeer suit things, thats how Ed and Armor Al reuinte. And Roy and Al are trying to stop the armor from getting through....and if you guess SAY Shambala is Armestris....then thats retarded, back to the story. Riza, im guessing was smilnig at Roy, no i emant to say, Ryo was talking to Riza...its the same thing, Riza wouldnt only have that soft smile for Roy and Roy only, no duh i think we all know that, 'hoa snap Im drunk, anyway this is a lot of writing ok im going to go now weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

-Runs into a brick wall-
Jen_Elric
*walk over to an unconcious Fullmetal Fangirl and pokes her* You ok? Hello? well, your post didn't make sense, but it was funny! *pokes her again* I hope your not dead! well, your breathing, so you'll be fine. *runs away*
Hikusa Rockgirl X
about Shambala.. i think that too XD it can be Amestris or maybe they are refering about the "Alchemy" what if the two worlds got fusionated? @@

etto... about the Blond woman *agh, i can't rembember her name xD* there's a possibility that she can be Dante? x_o
we dot know what happen to Dante afterall, she knows how to go trough the gate and gluttony did have a bit of the philosopher stone in his body >.o *i think*
but if that woman is Dante what does she want now? >_>

uhhh.. maybe ish my mind playing tricks with me xD

btw
IPB Image
O: there's Envy...

o.o *runs away*
NightMistress
Oh you're not alone in that Dante theory. It crossed my mind too. Very interesting screen cap. Almost confirms that I think she's some type of villan.
ling*
But I don't think Dante knows how to go through the gate. She though she made Homeheim (sp?) trapped inside the gate but she don't know that he actually WENT THROUGH the gate.
Of course, there's still a possiblity that Dante IS Dietrich Eckhart.
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(ling* @ Jun 23 2005, 11:02 PM)
But I don't think Dante knows how to go through the gate. She though she made Homeheim (sp?) trapped inside the gate but she don't know that he actually WENT THROUGH the gate.
Of course, there's still a possiblity that Dante IS Dietrich Eckhart.
[snapback]198450[/snapback]

*cough cough* Well, I STILL don't think Ms-shoulder-pad is Dietrich Eckhart. Dietrich Eckhart is a guy... and the blond is obviously a woman.

About the Dante theory, I shall say I think it's possible. That evil smile of Ms-shoulder-pad's reminds me of Lyla/Dante's.
Guest_Crazy_*
Alright, heres my crazy theory. I think Shambala is the world that is created when the blonde girl (Dante) uses that huge transmutation circle to fuse together both worlds. And, at the end of the trailer, when Ed says he has to protect the world or w/e, he sacrifices himself to rip apart Shambala, back into the two worlds, because Shambala just wasn't working.
Fullmetal Fangirl
*after being poked, jumps up* GAH! ....oh

demo...dante could of swapped bodies with YET ANOTHER (bloody hell, get over youself, woman!) body or seomthing and used her funny powers to get afross the gate then use that body to take over Shambala?

btw, Envy got poked with a pole and is on the floor...PAH! he can DIE now! hes not in Amestris! its our side now! no alchemy! die bitch! *kicks unconcious Envy* BAHAHAHAHAH! *hiccup*
Glam
dante couldn't have switched bodies cause she was er...rotting away in her old one and she needs another philospher stone, which she doesn't have because alphonse used it up to bring ed back. >.> also, yay envy is hurt! i think...
ling*
QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ Jun 24 2005, 03:25 PM)
*cough cough*  Well, I STILL don't think Ms-shoulder-pad is Dietrich Eckhart.  Dietrich Eckhart is a guy... and the blond is obviously a woman.

About the Dante theory, I shall say I think it's possible.  That evil smile of Ms-shoulder-pad's reminds me of Lyla/Dante's.
[snapback]198509[/snapback]

But it's written on the mag scans that Ms-shoulder-pad IS Dietrich Eckhart.
Of course it's just a guess. But it's possible that the character have been redesigned.

Ummn.......what happens to Envy's another mystery......what the heck's Ms-shoulder-pad doing with him><
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(Glam @ Jun 24 2005, 08:40 PM)
dante couldn't have switched bodies cause she was er...rotting away in her old one and she needs another philospher stone, which she doesn't have because alphonse used it up to bring ed back.  >.> also, yay envy is hurt! i think...
[snapback]199128[/snapback]

What about the part Gluttony ate and brought with him to the elevator?

QUOTE(ling* @ Jun 24 2005, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ Jun 24 2005, 03:25 PM)
*cough cough*  Well, I STILL don't think Ms-shoulder-pad is Dietrich Eckhart.  Dietrich Eckhart is a guy... and the blond is obviously a woman.

About the Dante theory, I shall say I think it's possible.  That evil smile of Ms-shoulder-pad's reminds me of Lyla/Dante's.
[snapback]198509[/snapback]

But it's written on the mag scans that Ms-shoulder-pad IS Dietrich Eckhart.
Of course it's just a guess. But it's possible that the character have been redesigned.

Ummn.......what happens to Envy's another mystery......what the heck's Ms-shoulder-pad doing with him><javascript:emoticon(':huh:')
smilie
[snapback]199184[/snapback]

So... is it written on the magazine scans or is it a guess? *is confused* I saw scans saying that Shoulder-pad-lady existed in history, but I never saw anything specifically saying that she is Dietrich Eckhart. Of course, the anime studios can do anything they want...
Hmm... I must've missed something, either I missed some scans or I missed translations of text. ph34r.gif
ling*
Remember Sycia translated that small part from Newtype July about Ms-Shoulder Pad? Her name's something like Dietrich Eckhart, but we can't be sure because the scans're in Japanese. You see what I mean now?
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(ling* @ Jun 24 2005, 11:08 PM)
Remember Sycia translated that small part from Newtype July about Ms-Shoulder Pad? Her name's something like Dietrich Eckhart, but we can't be sure because the scans're in Japanese. You see what I mean now?
[snapback]199241[/snapback]

Err... sorta

Lady in white, a representative of the Thule Society. Her name (in romanji) is De-torinde Ekkaruto. Someone help me figure out what her real name is spelt because she's supposed to be a real figure of history.

<--http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com:81/forums/index.php?showtopic=5449&st=15

I dunno how to read German or Japanese, so, I dunno. It's hard to draw any conclusions outta this, right?

It's gonna be creepy if they're gonna turn a historical Satanist guy founder of Thule Society into a blond woman representative with strange-looking shoulder pads. But what won't happen? hehe This is interesting.
I am not as lucky as some of you. I won't get to see the movie till like, forever. *sigh* But well, the fortunate ones will come back to these boards and help the less fortunate ones out with some information, right? biggrin.gif *looks forward to 23/7*
Fullmetal Fangirl
thast a retarded name....*looks around* I mean...YEAH!
POTOPHREAK
Look here:
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagar...ideo/ost04.html

Track Number No.23 Dietlinde Eckart

blink.gif

But when I searched google for "Dietlinde Eckhart", I can't find any websites about her being in history. The member of the Thule Society in history is Dietrich Eckhart.

Maybe she is his daughter or sister?? hehe Or maybe they changed the gender and name.
Cloudy-Wolf
I made some gifs from the new trailer.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Greensky
Hmm, they seem a little slow to load, but otherwise, awesome biggrin.gif

I'm listening to L'Arc En Ciel's new CD with the music from the 3rd trailer, LOST HEAVEN. It's good biggrin.gif
FMAlover^
I can't view the trailer or go to the trailer section.anyone help?
ling*
Try this link: http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers...mist_large.html

QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ Jun 25 2005, 03:13 PM)
Look here:
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagar...ideo/ost04.html

Track Number No.23 Dietlinde Eckart

blink.gif

But when I searched google for "Dietlinde Eckhart", I can't find any websites about her being in history.  The member of the Thule Society in history is Dietrich Eckhart.

Maybe she is his daughter or sister?? hehe  Or maybe they changed the gender and name.
[snapback]199293[/snapback]

ZOMG!!! Why haven't I notice that?!!!!
Dietlinde Eckhart?!..........hmmn..........Let me do some searching work.........
*is confused ph34r.gif *
Sikiu-San
first off holy crap they brought hughes back or someone who looks like him *cries uncontroably* <<<33333333 ok second i came up with many theories. this trailer only confuses things unstead of making them better XD; ok you know that part when al claps his hands together and touches the suit of armor what if he found a way to transmute his soul back into the suit of armor. then when we see him fall out of the purple cloud along with all the rest of the armor men he somehow transmutes back into his human self. its streching theory i know but still what if it is something along thoes lines ph34r.gif ok my other thing was i agree with whoever said that shambal and our world somehow combined and ed has to somehow split them back up again (sorry that i cant remember your name whoever said thi ;-; ) also did anyone not see that huge new transmutation circle with the star in the the center O_O!! i am very curious as to what that would be used for/what it is XD; and going back to that theory someone came up with the two worlds beging combined. what if shambal was getting to the point where it was so messed up that it had to take energy or whatever from our would to keep it alive through the gate or that new transmutation cirlce or by some other way and thats how everyone all sort of met each other because the line between fantisy and reality was growing very thin and thats how they were able to use alchemy and ed got his metal arm back and all that jazz. and what about the other alphonse =O!

sorry if this seems like a bunce of rambling but thats just about everything that was running through my head when i saw the trailer ^^;;;

edit: forgot something XD; yeah i know your goin to kill me ._.; but i loved it when ed and al were together ^O^ i think thats what we have all been waiting for. to truly see al(talking about his human form ^^; ) fighting beside ed and there older so it makes it even better ^OOO^ bones must not screw up the ending dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.