Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poll: How Much Are You Obsessed With The Movie?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
CodeAlchemist
I've been obsessing over the movie lately. Been checking the forums regularly, thinking about all the possible plot twists etc etc, worrying over if it'll ever be released in US or i'll have to get a fansub version, I contemplate this about... every day.

I'm wondering how others feel about the movie, and are dealing with the anticipation wink.gif
Chibi Reina
Once it comes out on DVD in Japan, I'm gonna try to order it XD

I can't wait to see what ahppens after the series and whatnot, and I get more excited about it's showing in Japan every day.

Can't wait!!! >_<
Yes! God damn it! This is interminable and unbearable! I swear these bloody animes are ruining my life as I'm thinking day and night about this movie and wasting too much precious time. I know that for us people who do not live in Japan or are going there for the movie screening, we'll probably have to wait 6 months or so before we can even nab a bootleg off ebay or something (I will get the official one when it comes out as well... but no way am I going to wait 3 years to see it).
Luckyalchemy27
I WANNA SEE THE MOVIE SO BAAADDD!!! *cries hysterically* But I'm in the US! I swear, as soon as it comes out on DVD I'm buying it off eBay or something and switching on the subtitles. I HAVE TO SEE IT!!!
Omakase Shimasu
It'll be nice when it airs, but I'm definitely not losing any sleep over it. I avoid spoilers and movie-talk most of the time though. I think speculating too much will make enjoying the movie that much harder.
anime_manga_fan
I am overly obsessed with it...

I might ask my Japanese Pen-Pal to get it for me / go to the movies to see it and tell me what happens X3

I watch the newest trailer over and over EVERY SINGLE TIME I'M ON THE GOD DAM' COMPUTER!

*screams* I need to see it like badly... The FMA movie is my anit-drug X3
Kaiko
I check everyday for more info on the movie! tongue.gif
Officer_Riza
not much care about it for me
tommmmmm
yeah, i've been waiting for the movie for so loooooooong and now it comes to the theatres...
Jen_Elric
I always check for movie related news, like, almost daily. I don't think I'm obsessed, but I can't wait until someone goes to see it and tells us what happens!
*sigh* kinda sucks us people in America have to wait like, 2 years for it to come here.
Greensky
Isn't the movie out today?
FullMetal_Stella
I'm thinking about the movie all the time ._o
Siobhain_chan
I cant wait! I think it should be fansubbed around next...march...ACK.
Why March? You think with the mass following it has it'll take months to get this done? That's insane! People are taking there cameras into Japanese theaters now for all their internet friends. Once they have it recorded and the RAW hits the internet, it'll spread like wildfire and the fansub will be out before the end of august. You're crazy!
FullMetal_Stella
But DVDs come out around 5 months after the cinema premiere ._o And subbing it takes its time too. Or am I wrong?
Saturn Stars
Are you serious! Obsessed people could have it subbed in a day, we could also get an illegal one from someone filming it in the cinema's soon aswell! I don't think we will have to wait that long.

And yes, it is out today in Japan, however it is only 8 in the morning over there, and I don't think the cinema's will open to nine!

I put that I come to check news every day. Well I do, I don't loose sleep over it I guess, but I think about it alot! I just can't wait for it to come out, it looks wonderful!
Satsuka
I also put I come to check the news everyday since it is completely true. cool.gif
Greensky
I downloaded the movie today, it was great!

[spoiler] Who would have guessed that Al would turn into a cat! [/spoiler]

Now to be honest,

I didn't really watch it. I just wanted to see the look on your face when you read this... but it's the internet so I can't... so... *runs away*
ScaR
of course i want to see it biggrin.gif

man it was along time ago i was in this forum. well i assume you still can't post links to the anime, right? so i guess i gotta find the movie myself.
it probably pops up on Rolfies homepage.
well have fun watching the movie all!
and I juist want to say; Hi all people i talk to when I was active! biggrin.gif tongue.gif and hi all new people tongue.gif
be nice to kase, if she still is active. i saw you posted a couple of days ago, so you probably are. biggrin.gif and all the others...
mongooseboi
i occasionally think about it, but its been so long since i've seen FMA, so my feelings for FMA have dulled down a bit.
Elderberry
I kind of agree with Mongoose-san. I really want to see it, but we've waited so long already...so I wouldn't mind waiting a while longer for a fansub. happy.gif;
ichtylogy
Why, living in Sweden makes things difficult. Manga/Anime is not so popular where I live....SIGH......I really want to see the movie sad.gif
Zarpia
Well, after i watch the whole series I didn't tought about the movie, just kinds like a week before the release, then my and my friend where waithing for Sycia's resume, but now that i know what happends, I feel that i can waith untill the subs.
ScaR
ichtylogy: don't worry! we will get the movie! biggrin.gif (i'm swedish too happy.gif)
Starpod
Are the subbed version of the movie out yet, where can i download it? smile.gif
Greensky
You can download it from www.pleasewaitpatientlyforsomeonetosubthemoveit'sonlybeen1day.com
Kimi-N-Ed
Lol good one Greensky dat was funny. Yea I am really obsessed with this movie I check for it every day for it and info. I just can't wait until i watch it! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Mystique
u spend the equivlent of $60 seeing it 3 times within 3 weeks wink.gif
a first and most likely a last in my lifetime tongue.gif
000_neji
I'm not much obsessed with the movie. I didn't understand it at all. It has no subtitle...
sweety_pie
QUOTE(000_neji @ Oct 1 2006, 04:57 AM) [snapback]453582[/snapback]

I'm not much obsessed with the movie. I didn't understand it at all. It has no subtitle...

Subtitle? What does that mean?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Oct 1 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]453821[/snapback]

You know, Subs. The writting that makes Moonspeak (Japanese) understandable.
Atleast thats what i think he mean, 000 Neji rarely makes sense.
Tombow
^^ Haha, I think this thread was originally going around when we were ANTICIPATING the arrival of the movie (in the U.S.), so the thread itself may not make sense by now. laugh.gif

But.. when it first showing up on the net, I was obsessed with it for some time. smile.gif
hisokaomi
Ha, I'm always thinking about it, especially when there's a kawaii Al in human form, how can I stop thinking of it? If only there's more of him in human form in series, sighhhh...
Chiyo
I WAS anticipating seeing it very much, kept me going for a while, but now of course the moment has gone and now I've seen it there is no real obsession.
Bluewish
I always try to watch every weekend if I get a chance.
During the week all I do is think about it!
000_neji
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Oct 1 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]453824[/snapback]

QUOTE(sweety_pie @ Oct 1 2006, 10:29 PM) [snapback]453821[/snapback]

You know, Subs. The writting that makes Moonspeak (Japanese) understandable.
Atleast thats what i think he mean, 000 Neji rarely makes sense.

Watch what you are saying Popo...I do make sense too..The movie that i have watched has no subtitles,really. I'm not a japanese to understand what they're saying. Maybe,its you who doesn't understand my point...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.