Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Anime Made You Cry?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
sweety_pie
I don't watch alot of animes, (and I only watch [AS])but the ones that make me cry are;
-Naruto
-Samurai Champloo
-Fullmetal-Alchemist
-S-CRY-ed

I know there's more, but I can't think now.
The Great Asparagus
oh my goodness!!! full moon wo sagashite made me cry like, 1 out of every 5 episodes!!! oh dear, that anime was so sad and precious!!! *teartearteartear* i mean, i watched the last 2 episodes like 10 times, and i still cried!!! it's the kind of story that makes my heart feel so smashed and sad!! oh no... i'm gonna start crying now if i think about it so much...

anywaysee, fma pained my soggy lil heart too. and i teared up a bit. yeah... *sob* poor winry!! and hughes!! and nina!! and i feel like the world is doomed every time i see ed get beat up.
ScarMySoul
just recently there was an episode of Naruto that got me all teary but I don't remember the name.

There was an episode on InuYasha that got me teary, as sad as that is lol

Also the episode of FMA where Martel was killed inside of Al. That was just sad.

I think that's about all.
Kasumi_lvgd
Anime that made me cry? A lot, actually...

Full Moon wo Sagashite, AIR, Kanon, Chrno Crusade, Full Metal Alchemist, Fushigi Yuugi (specially ep 33 O_O), Kaleido Star, Aishiteruze Baby...

I'll stop for now tongue.gif I'm such a crybaby...I cried with a lot of animes.
And I really like series that can make me both laugh and cry ^^
AnImE-lOvEr-FMA
well the animes that make me cry...

1) wolfsrain..when toboe died!! i love him and i was very sad..and then when all the other died..

2) fma.. many of them..jejespecially eps 25 and 51

3) get backers also make me cry...some episodes..speacially those when it seem ban or ginji are going to die..well i think i get to mu8ch into the series..jeje but i enjoy saw it them and if i have to cry or laugh ..its ok for me..
Zarpia
Haibane Renmei sad.gif
Alphonse xOMGYAY
I cryed my eyes out on episode 25...
" why are they burring daddy, mommy?, make them stop!"
awh.. why.. why..
InsaneFangirl
It's very rare that anime can make me cry. Tear up, maybe, but not actually cry.

I lost a tear on the last episode of FMA, and the 7th episode. Basically when Ed cries, I do too. His tears can be contagious.

I teared up on Chrno Crusade, around episode 10.

I actually cried on the final episode of Wolf's Rain. XD;;
sweety_pie
I thought of more that make me cry.
-Trigun
-One piece
-Cowboy Bebop
-Ghost in the Shell
FMA4ever
Oh man! I'm a sap when it comes to anime! biggrin.gif
I've cried a few times in Fullmetal Alchemist. Like when Hughes died and the very end.
The last episodes of Cowboy Bebop. Poor Spike!
Um Naruto when Sasuke "died" it was sad when it happened, but of course he wasn't dead!
Let's see the last episodes of Samurai Champloo!
Fruits Basket! The show was like...all the way depressing!
Oh and the Samurai X movie! sad.gif
And I can't think of anything else, but there was probably a few more! happy.gif
Packy
I've cried in;

Trigun (Wolfwood an' Legato >_<)
FMA episodes 7, 25, 51
InuYasha
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (that counts as an anime, right? blink.gif)
Lacus Yamato
Probably I cried more so during the last few episodes of Hellsing. They were kinda sad.
Roy Mustard
FullMetal aLCHEMist when Hughes was buried, Nina died and 1 more. > <
I never cry in otheer Animes, especially the Kagome and Inuyasha romances in FMA. It annoys me.
Fushi
Well, besides from FMA..

The elevator scene in the Utena movie had me bawling. extremely well executed that scene, although it's ruined if you knew the truth about Touga beforehand. Several times after my first viewing of that movie I would still cry. Now I just tear up. Still quite possibly the saddest scene in anime history.

The final scene in Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind had me crying too XDDD Happy tears tho. Miyazaki's movies will often do that to me. o.o But ya know, just watching Nausicaa walk on those glowing Ohmu...things...yeah it touched me XD

I can't think of any others right now. O.o
Edamame
We had to watch Grave of the Fireflies for my Japanese history class and I can not tell you how powerful that movie was; I was in tears when the movie finished. I also cried at FMA and Haibane Renmei.

Fushigi: Poor Touga...
InsaneFangirl
I saw the finale of Chrno Crusade yesterday, and I was in tears. XD;;

[spoiler] As Rosette was dying, and sobbing....tears just streamed down my face. My favorite character has never just....died. Wolf's Rain is an exception. [/spoiler]
blackout alchemist
i never cry but i did think that some episodes in fma were sad along with cowboy bebop and s-cry-ed
JadeAlchemist
Sometimes. I usually cry from cracking up. laugh.gif

Some moments in a certain anime can make me get tears in my eyes, but I don't recall myself crying even in the saddest moments. I don't know why, I guess those things just don't get to me. (It probably depends which mood I'm in too.)

At first when I was watching Naruto, I could feel a certain individual's pain and say "I feel so sorry for you" and mean it, but when I continued watching and almost everyone had a "painful past", it ended for me. Everyone're just sorry asses, if you'll excuse my manners.

I guess... I just haven't cried for a long time, but it happens. XP Seldom, though.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Edamame @ Aug 7 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]429877[/snapback]

We had to watch Grave of the Fireflies for my Japanese history class and I can not tell you how powerful that movie was; I was in tears when the movie finished.

ohmy.gif your so lucky...to watch anime at school! : D but yes i have that movie, it was terribley sad, not one happy moment in that whole movie ;_; poor Setsuko

well besides Fullmetal of course:
Grave Of The fireflies
D.N.Angel made me tear ;_;
Furuba, that part with Momiji and Hatori was so sad sad.gif
and Trigun
ScarMySoul
I recently watched Elfen Lied and that one made me cry.

[spoiler]When you find out about Miyu and her stepfather mollesting her and such[/spoiler]

Also I've cried a few times with FMA, Fruits Basket, Wolf's Rain (definately a tear jerker at the end, episode 29 is the one that gets you crying through the whole thing), I think there was one episode of InuYasha that I cried at, There was one episode of Naruto that got me crying. I think that's it.
Edward_Elric_Rulez
The first episode of Naruto made me cry when Iruka sensei protected Naruto T_T...

some .hack//sign episodes where sad.
Electrastar
Yep, animes have made me teary-eyed. The worst of the all being Saikano. That anime is really hard on the moral because (even if its sci-fi and a little far-fetched) the theme of war and despair is something that is very true, even today...And Shuji and Chise are just two highschool students who just want to live their love...I've had that series on dvd for over a year and I've only watched it once...I don't know if I'll ever watch it again...its that strong..for me anyway.
mei_tenshi
I totally hear you about Saikano, Electrastar.

The second half of Blood+ gets really emotional (for me, at least). I get a box of tissues ready every time I suspect that someone will die.
Packy
I just got done watching Grave of the Fireflies, and it made me cry... Its so sad...
Matt Perry
Please Teacher episode 12.. Not sure if it was joy or sadness. o.o
GREEDisGOOD
I hate to admit it, but Fullmetal did bring a tear: Episodes 7, 25, 34, 42 were sad and all made perfectly and, ironically, they all have the death of an important character in them.
Meitantei Conan
^^^ same EPs of Fullmetal Alchemist
Mudkipblader
FMA episode 25 for sure.
Episode 51 made me feel really wierd inside.

Beyblade G-Revolution episode 48. Kai was really hurt and almost died. It was so sad. T^T
Edamame
I rewatched 'Grave of the Fireflies' and couldn't stop crying this time around because I knew what atrocities the characters would have to deal with. The first time I saw the movie I was left with such a numb feeling inside. Definetly not a 'feel good' anime movie.
Ameiko
Fruits Basket is the only anime that made me cry

I dunno why maybe because its the first anime I

ever watched that has a perfect Noypi dubbing...
Little Washu
Alot of people cried for Friuts Basket. I love Shigure so I don't have to cry! But I also like Momiji, Kisa and Tohru so I felt bad for them. I almost cried in episode four in Utawarerumono, when Ellulu and her little sister (can't remember her name) grandmother died. It was sad. And Hughes. So many people cried for Hughes......
Envy II
Trigun and Fullmetal Alchemist. Even Death Note... the main character is such a jerk. The end of Episode 7 was really sad.
EdoElric88
The end of the first season of Sonic X, When sonic and friends had to leave Chris(the main character) and go back to their world.
Zarpia
Blood+ >_>
Col.mustang07
mine would have to be wolf's rain..... especially the episode [spoiler]when that girl fell of the cliff[/spoiler]........ that made me BALL :'<

FMA made me cry also in a lot of episodes.... i just really loved that show...

Chrono Crusade also.... the final episode was the saddest!! [spoiler]when rossete and chrono died in each other's arms...... :'< uber sad!!! [/spoiler]i cry every time i see that!!!! :'< >':
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Col.mustang07 @ Jan 22 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]496490[/snapback]
mine would have to be wolf's rain..... especially the episode [spoiler]when that girl fell of the cliff[/spoiler]........ that made me BALL :'<

FMA made me cry also in a lot of episodes.... i just really loved that show...

Chrono Crusade also.... the final episode was the saddest!! [spoiler]when rossete and chrono died in each other's arms...... [/spoiler]:'< uber sad!!! i cry every time i see that!!!! :'< >':

Can you please use spoiler tags please.
CODE
[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]

[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]
Tombow
Thanks, Popo!! biggrin.gif
@Col.mustang07 - I went ahead and covered parts of your post with the spoiler. smile.gif
Triss Hawkeye
Episode 25 of FMA (Hughes was and still is my favourite character).
Also, episode 6? I think, of the anime Haibane Renmei - when [spoiler]Kuu has her Day of Flight[/spoiler]. :'(
Amol
Wolf's Rain is also a bit sad !
esrz22
I almost cried at the end of Gunbuster. Not entirely sure why, and I didn't actually cry, but I got teary.
Kenji
FUllMetal Alchemist

[spoiler]Episode 51- Munich 1921... when both of them are separated
Episode 7- Night of the Chimera Cries...when Nina died and Ed's sorrow seem to make me cry too... =.=
Episode 23- Fullmetal heart- when Ed explains to Al about the qestion he wanted to ask him...[/spoiler]
sweety_pie
@Kenji - Some of that might have been considered spoiler, please use tags.

CODE
[spoiler]Your text.[/spoiler]
Kenji
OOh...you mean:

[spoiler]Episode 51- Munich 1921... when both of them are separated
Episode 7- Night of the Chimera Cries...when Nina died and Ed's sorrow seem to make me cry too... =.=
Episode 23- Fullmetal heart - when Ed explains to Al about the question he wanted to ask him... [/spoiler]

Thans for pointing out my mistake... rulebook cannot be memorise in one night..hahahaa

added another: Episode 35-Reunion of the Fallen
Elric13
I cried....

[spoiler]When Hughes was killed, when Nina was killed, and when Edward was killed.

[/spoiler]

Grave of the fireflies also got me the first time I watched it.
yUme Of LiGhT
The last two episodes of FMA..almost make me cry..I just stop my tears from falling cause they'll laugh at me..hehe..and yeah even when Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes died..
The Dan
All throughout FMA and Naruto... >.>

<.<

I'm emotinal and sensitive when it comes to media entertainment, stfu D:
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
I haven't cried at any movie/tv show/etc. since I was about 6... However, only two things since then have evoked enough emotion from me to almost cry:

FMA - crying out of sadness/happiness/you name it!

Howl's Moving Castle - pure joy! God, that man (Miyazaki, that is) has such a talent...
Hunterk
I didn't exactly cry..
but in FullMetal Alchemist it made me really really sad when [spoiler]Hughes died, it was very sad.. also when Lust died.. *sob*, and the last episode.. [/spoiler]
slayeralchemist
Detective Conan has made me cry so many times sad.gif It teaches you so many important life lessons.
Little Washu
Detective Conan has made me cry so many times sad.gif It teaches you so many important life lessons.

Yeah! Like how to tell if someone comitted suicide or was murdered.

FMA:
Episode 25, words of farewell.
Episode 7, Night of the Chimera's cry

Naruto:
Light v.s. Dark! The two faces of Gaara
All through 'Ka*kashi-Gaiden'

Utawarerumono:
When Elulu's grandma died.

InuYasha:
The mischevious little soul

Negima!:
Final 3 episodes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.