Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Anime Made You Cry?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
FMA JPD
[spoiler]I just saw episode 25 where Hughes dies...it always manages to pull a tear[/spoiler]
akari-chan
Episode 11 of Air. The part where Misuzu was running back to Haruko across the beach. That was the first time an anime made me cry. I guess other times it wasn't sad enough. Ep.12 was sad too, cuz Misuzu died, but i dunno why i didn't cry. i guess my tears didn't want to come out.
ElementAlchemist
FMA - 25

The Funeral just made me cry.
Lysergsgirl
Fullmetal Alchemist ALWAYS makes me cry. And it makes me cry when the episode is over!! sad.gif
Lysergsgirl
QUOTE(Siavash @ Jul 3 2005, 12:41 PM)
nope never ever
[snapback]204992[/snapback]

well some shows have great sentimental value....you heartless jerk. ur mean
~FMAgurl~
Scryed...the episode where [spoiler]Kimishima dies sad.gif[/spoiler]
Saturn Stars
I CAN'T believe I forgot AIR! It's the saddest thing EVER I cried over 6 times! Does anyone know what I am tlakikng about.

I mean not that I didn't cry episode 51 of fma... who didn't!
StrawberryShampoo
I wanted to cry when a certain priest on Trigun died and when my fave. little wolf died on Wolf's Rain.
sora-chan
the anime that made me cry was Pokemn yeah Pokemon.the eposide(sp)whem Ash leaves Pikachu somewhere(it was a long time ago since i saw it)and the music in the scene just was the perfict music for that momente(sp).T___T*sigh*
StrawberryShampoo
Oh I forgot... I almost cried at the end of Bebop.
And I cried on the episode of Vandread when Bart (I think it was) met the little sick Earth girl...The end of that episode had both my sis and me crying, as well as my mom's friend.
Saturn Stars
PokEmon made everyone cry somewhere...
sora-chan
yeah thats true.
GS4Life
I cried in Cowboy Bebop "The Real Folk Blues part 2" when *spoilers*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Julia died, Spike was heading to the Syndacite base (I knew he was gonna die ahead of time), and during the credits. I love the song "Blue" btw.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Spoi-oh why bother?
LordGohan
the one episode of AIR when spoieler~>michiru...died isnt a very good word to explain it...kinda passed on or ascended...the begining said grab some tissues and i thought wtf...im a man and i can take it...but im pretty sensitive i guess...
MiyokoChan
I tear up all the time, heh. Anytime anything particularly heart wrenching happens, or having to do with love, or anytime something is impossible no matter how much the characters want it...Angel Sanctuary (the first bit) got me. I watched Spirited Away (again) last night and teared up because I thought it was so beautiful (Miyazaki tends to do that to me...O_O). FMA, like all the time, (the whole Tucker/Nina thing always makes me sad, but more so in the manga). I can't think of many where I really let it all out though...
StrawberryShampoo
I almost cried once during .Hack//Sign. I think it was the eps. when Tsukasa (sp?) gets attacked while he was at Aura's home. It was a strange episode and I was in a really depressed mood that day...
Kiseki
I cried during the last episode of Chrno Crusade. So sad...very sad.
Zabimaru
There hasn't been any animes that made me cry, except one episode of bleach where chado saves the parrot(who had a little boy's soul inside) several times, and then when the little boy was finally able to go to Soul Society made me cry, just a little. I guess I'm just a big softy.
Fireblend
I have holded my tears alot of time, but I really couldn't prevent myself from crying when...

FMA Spoilers!

[SPOILER]
Nina and Hughes died... Both were awesome characters (common!, even Nina had a nice future), and didn't deserve to die....
[/SPOILER]
FULLMETAL RENKINJUTSUSHI
Those episodes made me cry too but no other anime has made me cry so much...
QUOTE(Fireblend @ Aug 7 2005, 12:53 AM)
I have holded my tears alot of time, but I really couldn't prevent myself from crying when...

FMA Spoilers!

[SPOILER]
Nina and Hughes died... Both were awesome characters (common!, even Nina had a nice future), and didn't deserve to die....
[/SPOILER]
[snapback]244497[/snapback]

Aleclom
Let's see, FMA has made me cry a lot. So many horrible things. Also, in Yu Yu Hakusho, when [spoiler]Yusuke died the second time. That whole episode was sad, thanks to Kuwabara tongue.gif[/spoiler] Also, I got a bit teary in Rurouni Kenshin when Sojiro's past was explained.
the sellout
I've cried so many time during an anime series that I'm having trouble recalling all of them. ph34r.gif Hmm, the ones I can remember right now:

-Bleach [Episode 32]:
[spoiler]Well, the part when Rukia thanks Renji for encouraging her to be adopted into the Kuchiki clan, and leaves (with a tear falling from her eye). How Renji kept telling himself that she's found a family and the he should not intefer, not knowing that for Rukia he was the only family she needed.

Then, when Renji, defeated, begs Ichigo to save Rukia. That entire scene, with Ichigo agreeing and giving Renji a look of compassion.

And lastly, Renji's words before the episode ended. All the angst that he's been carrying around since he let her go. *sobs* How much I adore you, my little tragic puppy. Yeah, the whole Renji/Rukia story is extremely tragic.[/spoiler]

-Chrono Crusade [Last Episode]

-Fullmetal Alchemist [Episode 25]

-Fruits Basket [Momiji's story, Kyo's story, last episode]

-Grave of the Fireflie; had to paused for a second because I was crying hysterically. ph34r.gif

And, I think that's it.
Electrastar
Saikano: She the Ultimate Weapon.
Truly a sad story, but it's one of the rare animes that made me think about life, but mostley, the whole purpose of war....if it has any...
Seraphi
I dunno why, but I kind of cried when I was watching the last episode of chobits because I thought Hedeki was going to lose chii forever and I dunno, I just thought it was sad.
Armorprincess
QUOTE(StrawberryShampoo @ Aug 3 2005, 10:03 PM)
I wanted to cry when a certain priest on Trigun died and when my fave. little wolf died on Wolf's Rain.
[snapback]240017[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly! Wolfwood was my favorite character! The last couple of episodes of wolf's rain I cried my eyes out, especially the whole Toboe thing. My brothers actually asked me if i was ok! I guess I was pretty messed up. sad.gif

Question: I've read a couple of people say that the end of Rurouni Kenshin reflections was sad, what happened? i havent seen it.
DarkBlade_Alchemist
Well in some Inuyasha and FMA i might drip a tear or two but also some times in the closing song some of them just bring me to tears.

*dont tell anyone*
maylin
I get teary alot, I always seem to watch sad animes.

Full Metal Alchemist is pretty sad.

Naruto is something to cry about.

Gundam series I cried alot in.

I think Full Moon wo sagashite is really sad. It made 1st place on Top most tragic and emotional animes
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(sora-chan @ Aug 4 2005, 01:09 AM)
the anime that made me cry was Pokemn yeah Pokemon.the eposide(sp)whem Ash leaves Pikachu somewhere(it was a long time ago since i saw it)and the music in the scene just was the perfict music for that momente(sp).T___T*sigh*
[snapback]240035[/snapback]

That made me cry too!
Goldfish
SaiKano

I admit I got a little teary near the end. Everything just builds up to the roller coaster of an emotional ending. Even though much of it is bittersweet, I found it's really easy to connect with these characters; Even though it is so sad, it's not like it makes you hate it for being so sad. It's just such a good anime. Possibly not even that well-known. One of the best animes I have ever seen, and has to be to get me a little teary-eyed at it.
Mrs. Edward Elric
To tell you the truth, i'm a very emotional person, i could cry at any sad scene sad.gif , but the animes that make me cry the most is prob.

FMA - Episode 50 &51

Fruits Basket - Episode 26

Fushigi Yuugi - Episode 27

InuYasha - Episode 143

Samurai Champloo - Episode 7
Kazer
I think the nearest thing to making me cry in an anime was the bit between Haku and Zabusa in Naruto, I didn't cry.... but it was so sad!
Riza-Hawkeye
Ok my list of anime that made me cry:
- Fullmetal Alchemist

-Fruits Basket, uh 08, 15, 24, 25, 26,

-Rahxephon movie

-Inuyasha 2nd movie
Of bits from different episodes, which I cannot remember! tongue.gif
Rave
Full Metal Alchemist episode 3: Mom......
It was so sad! I didn't see all the episodes, so I only listed this one.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Rave @ Aug 15 2005, 04:30 PM)
Full Metal Alchemist episode 3: Mom......
It was so sad! I didn't see all the episodes, so I only listed this one.
[snapback]252454[/snapback]

Yeah it was! sad.gif
SsleepyAlly
when i almost cry

[spoiler]
in pokemon when butterfry left.....so sad....ok i was little! tongue.gif [/spoiler]

[spoiler]
in naruto when i thought choji was goanna die....so sad agian [/spoiler]
darkangelslayer
[spoiler]When Cher died in Wolf's Rain, and her ex was holding her and sobbing[/spoiler]

The spoiler is about Wolf's Rain.
Satsuka
FMA was the first anime that really made me cry. Although Fruits Basket was sad too.
Aleclom
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Aug 15 2005, 03:57 PM)
when i almost cry

[spoiler]
in pokemon when butterfry left.....so sad....ok i was little! tongue.gif [/spoiler]
[snapback]252495[/snapback]

laugh.gif I cried then too! Of course, I was younger, but still. It was kinda sad.
Rave
QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Aug 15 2005, 04:57 PM)
when i almost cry

[spoiler]

[snapback]252495[/snapback]

I get sad whenever I think of that...
seventh_sky
I cried at the end of Last Exile.
~FMAgurl~
Episode 14 of Samurai Champloo brought a couple tears to my eyes. [spoiler]Mugen's near death experience[/spoiler]
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 16 2005, 07:39 PM) [snapback]253657[/snapback]

I cried at the end of Last Exile.

Really? I didn't. I almost got teary-eyed though. Maybe it's because after Gungrave and X/1999 I've become practically de-sensitized.
Alchemy_air12
[b][font=Arial Narrow][color=#66CCCC]
Gosh what anime made me cry??...hmmm let's see...
And these are not in order...

1.) Rurouni Kenshin (samurai X) (Seisohen) Reflection: Director's Cut...I cried for an hour after seeing the last of it...omg..!! !NOOO I oughta sue sony..
2.) The part in the first...(or was it the second?) Inuyasha movie, where Kagome was speaking to Inuyasha through the tree...
3.) Air ( a anime not yet English-dubbed!) I watched all the series and movie.....I cried...it's sooooo damn sad...*cries*

Lol...that's pretty much all....( I think?) biggrin.gif
Riza Babe
Naruto.... made me cry.... because they wouldn't stop making more Eps!!!!!
A Song of Storm and Fire
The anime that made me cry the most has to be FMA but there are others I've cried to! Like...kinda on Elfen Lied, a lot on Last Exile and surprisingly on one part of Naruto o_O yay for emotionalness! oh and can't leave out Samurai Champloo >O
Riza Babe
Naruto ep 80

[spoiler] When the Hokage was killed made me cry[/spoiler]
Chibi-Usa
Fruits Baskets! Throughout that whole seires you'll be in tears! But I love it anyway though. happy.gif
Haru-San
in episode 25 of FMA, the burial scene when elicia was crying and asking why they were burying her dad
made me cry hystericaly
Black Hyoto
[font=Palatino Linotype]Episodes 25 and 51 of FMA and also the episode of Trigun when Wolfwood died speaking of that. before he died did Milly do more than sleep over?[color=#666666]
QUOTE(Haru-San @ Sep 28 2005, 04:58 PM) [snapback]293925[/snapback]

in episode 25 of FMA, the burial scene when elicia was crying and asking why they were burying her dad
made me cry hystericaly

[color=#FFCCCC]that was one of the sadest scenes in any anime to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.