Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My~fanart~
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
full_metal_freak
QUOTE(Edphonse Elric @ Jun 16 2005, 08:32 AM)

I really like them! There awsome! I like the second and the first one the best! I think the first one is really kawii!! smile.gif
Hagane no Renzy
wow, you are a great artist. Wish I could draw that well!
Edphonse Elric
I always draw~~I think I love drawing very much``
lt. Riza Hawkeye
They are really good.
Edphonse Elric
There are some new fanarts here...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Blackwings
you got some nice shading skills there biggrin.gif
i think they are very cute i especialy like the one Ed with test tube tongue.gif
~Pride~
They're pretty badass...good jo!!!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
FMAlover^
I love the 1st one,its cute with so many little Eds.Lol.You draw well!
Spark Alchemist
You're a really good artist. I especially like the one with all the little Ed's. Very Cute!

-the Spark Alchemist
FMAlover^
Edphonese the picture with lots of Ed comming out . Is it comming out from a box of beans that contains a lot of Eds?I don't knoe japanese but i remember that chinese word.
Edphonse Elric
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Jun 17 2005, 01:48 AM)
Edphonese the picture with lots of Ed comming out . Is it comming out from a box of beans that contains a lot of Eds?I don't knoe japanese but i remember that chinese word.
[snapback]193777[/snapback]

Ed in Japan and China,people always call him BEAN,LITTLE BEAN...So I draw that...
FMAlover^
You are very creative!
~FMAgurl~
You're really talented! I love all of them, though I can't see the 3rd pic in your 1st post.
Edphonse Elric
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Jun 17 2005, 08:14 PM)
You are very creative!
[snapback]194276[/snapback]

Haha~~
FMAlover^
Are you drawing more pictures?
Koori
Wow! What a wonderful talent Ö thank you so much for sharing. Canít wait to see more.

PS: On the first post, the third picture doesnít work for me. ~ K
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.