Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foolmetal Sig Shop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Sep 7 2005, 03:42 PM)
To any other requesters: GO READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS PAGE TO FIND OUT HOW TO PROPERLY REQUEST A SIG. ANY FURTHER REQUESTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THOSE GUIDELINES WILL BE IGNORED.

Thank you. happy.gif
[right][snapback]277132[/snapback][/right]
laugh.gif After practically chewing them out you have the nerve to say that with a smile...

QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Sep 7 2005, 03:42 PM)
Well, it will have to be made this weekend, so if waiting a couple of days is beyond you, you should go visit another sig shop... happy.gif;;
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 5 2005, 09:58 PM)
Why don't send all of your customers over to our shop, kyuutii~  tongue.gif ph34r.gif
[right][snapback]275493[/snapback][/right]

*Coughs* rolleyes.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Celestial-san)
laugh.gif After practically chewing them out you have the nerve to say that with a smile...
He's my kawaii deshi, why wouldn't he do that? happy.gif

@DarkBlade-san: Couldn't you just post the image and ask to have it resized? huh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Edit* Well, I've finally started to see how this school year will be time consuming, so I've decided that I don't really have time for my shop even on weekends. I might someday decide for another, but it doesn't look to clear right now. I'm sorry if this causes any inconvencience for users who were planning on requesting. I would like to redirect you to Riza Babe and Celes's signature thread. I would think they are much more capable than I am at producing sigs.

Farewell~

-Foolmetal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.