Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foolmetal Sig Shop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Fayt
Thanks a lot
animejunkie429800
biggrin.gif

Foolmetal, I'm in desperate need of a Dark siggie. Anything goes.

Arigatou Gozaimasu! ^^

EDIT: Or if you're in the feeling of being lazy, can you just resize this? tongue.gif

IPB Image
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Aug 27 2005, 01:19 AM)
biggrin.gif

Foolmetal, I'm in desperate need of a Dark siggie. Anything goes.

Arigatou Gozaimasu! ^^

EDIT: Or if you're in the feeling of being lazy, can you just resize this? tongue.gif
[snapback]263679[/snapback]

Hehe, I'm in the mood to make one from scratch, so is it alright if I use some of my pictures? biggrin.gif
animejunkie429800
Okay, sure! ^^
foolmetal alchemist
Hehe, I made an avatar before realizing you didn't ask for one. >.< Well, I guess I'll post it just incase you want a matching one.

IPB Image

IPB Image
animejunkie429800
Thanks! ^^

I'll use the avy anyway... Blue and purple with black don't really fit. >.<
Fayt
http://bbs.manmi.com/bak1/20053111732295.jpg

Can you try to make it the same size as my previos sig and can you put Fayt on it.

And Can the background be greean.
foolmetal alchemist
Would you be able to supply a bigger picture? That one is a little small and low quality.
Fayt
CAn you make a sig out of this same size as previous

Cut out everything but the green haired dude and the other guy who is glowing.

So Only the two people who are glowing are supposed to be kept in my sig.

And can you change the backround into blue and black Like their in space.
foolmetal alchemist
That picture is also not very suited for a signature. I think it might be better if I just found the pictures this time. If you wouldn't mind giving me the name of the anime, it would make things much easier.
silver bg
fool is the****fl***downloaded or already on it not say it becuse you'll get mad
Riza Babe
eh? What the hell did you say? @_@
Celestial Shadow
That's what I was wondering...
silver bg
starfield
foolmetal alchemist
Starfield isn't a feature. It's a technique. You make it.
silver bg
i heard its a brush smile.gif so you download brush or make the brush?
foolmetal alchemist
IT IS NOT A BRUSH.
silver bg
just what i heard! form a siggi maker on another forum!
so then what do you do becuase i see other people use it!
where did you learn it form ?
foolmetal alchemist
I'm not really inclined to release all of the methods I use to everyone. I would like to keep my sigs looking original. So, if you don't mind, could you stop asking for my methods? I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if someone asked you to tell them every single technique you use.
silver bg
I would't care but i know you gt it form somewhere so then why would be ornigal. ?

and sorry for wasting your time
Aleclom
Yeah, you really are wasting his time. Your time, too. He's not gonna tell you.
Fayt
Foolmetal can combine my same sig right now with this pic on the left side of it
IPB Image

And this pic on the left
IPB Image

And also Can you take out Erementar while you pu the pics in Please.
Riza Babe
LOL Silver pmed me saying whats Star shield IM LIKE...???? HOw Am I suppose to know...
silver bg
becuae your better than him tongue.gif
Riza Babe
?....
foolmetal alchemist
Of course Riza is better than me! That doesn't mean she knows the exact process I use to make sigs!

@Fayt: As I've stated earlier, I am currently having trouble with my Animation Shop.
Morgri
If you have photoshop, you should have image ready with it, you can use that to animate, it's really easy smile.gif
Fayt
@Fayt: As I've stated earlier, I am currently having trouble with my Animation Shop.
[snapback]267336[/snapback]

[/quote]

Oh

Sorry about that
Fresh_Coffee
I came here to drop by the shop. biggrin.gif Booming with business, even though you have to go on vacation for a bit.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 30 2005, 10:42 PM)
I came here to drop by the shop.  biggrin.gif Booming with business, even though you have to go on vacation for a bit.
[snapback]268893[/snapback]

Ehh? You mean school? XD I wouldn't call that a vacation... ph34r.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 31 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Aug 30 2005, 10:42 PM)
I came here to drop by the shop.  biggrin.gif Booming with business, even though you have to go on vacation for a bit.
[snapback]268893[/snapback]

Ehh? You mean school? XD I wouldn't call that a vacation... ph34r.gif
[snapback]269464[/snapback]

I'm merely trying to lighten the mood. XD
Riza Babe
lol good old coffee trying to make people happy biggrin.gif
Desperate Celestial
QUOTE(Morgri @ Aug 29 2005, 03:08 PM)
If you have photoshop, you should have image ready with it, you can use that to animate, it's really easy smile.gif
[snapback]267414[/snapback]

You must teach me! o_o I can't figure it out!
Winry_Rockbell_
I just found this image, and was wondering if it you could make into a sig.

http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/e...to&PhotoID=9747
meg08
Hey, could you make me a Chobits banner with Chi on it and my SN? I dont really like my current one. Thx in advance!
foolmetal alchemist
@Winry: I'll get started on it.

@Meg: Would you mind suppling the pictures in mind? I've been lazy lately and I don't have much time to find them.

On another note, my shop may be taking some downtime after this weekend. I've been pretty busy with school, so I don't really have time to make sigs...I'll be considering a temporary closing.
Fayt
QUOTE(Fayt @ Aug 28 2005, 10:09 PM)
Foolmetal can combine my same sig right now with this pic on the left side of it
[img]http://www.sei-shin.net/gifs/erementar-gerad/erementar-gerad-8.gif[/img]

And this pic on the left
[img]http://www.sei-shin.net/gifs/erementar-gerad/erementar-gerad-7.gif[/img]

And also Can you take out Erementar while you pu the pics in Please.
[snapback]266607[/snapback]

Foolmetal forget the regust sleep.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Here's Winry's.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/winryrock.png[/img]
Winry_Rockbell_
Thanks Foolmetal, for takeing the time out of your busy schedule to make it smile.gif It looks great thanks again.
foolmetal alchemist
Well, I decided not to go through with a temporary close, but I can say that any requests made during the week won't usually be finished until the weekend. I'll also be sort of picky on matters like what pictures are provided. Also, from this point on, pictures must be provided if you are to make a request.

*realizes these changes will lower the number of customers* tongue.gif
Riza Babe
lol, Though you have to say, it'll help alot than you going on google finding pics.
Phyco girl
Yes, in my shop most people just leave me with a theme and not even any words.

I mean, it's fun but when my computers running really slow I hate doing the searches. I also know what you mean by the whole weekend thing. I haven't got as much time to make things when schools all in my face like this...

^^" Well, Riza Babe's right. Them providing pics will destroy the need to find pics tongue.gif

Plus, not as much work is a good thing right?
foolmetal alchemist
Yeah, I just have too much to do, so I don't have that much time already to make them, let alone find pics. XD
Celestial Shadow
Why don't send all of your customers over to our shop, kyuutii~ tongue.gif ph34r.gif
Elderberry
*laughs* I would have helped you find the images if you'd asked, but ah well. happy.gif

...yes, that was a random visit. ph34r.gif
Riza Babe
Very random eke ><!
Fresh_Coffee
oh the randomess. Save us Foolmetal, and make a cool siggah. biggrin.gif
DarkBlade_Alchemist
Hey can i get a siggie of ed from fma, where his armblade is showing, and it has a dark forsaken kinda back ground, ant it say, "DarkBlade" in the top left, and "Chaos with a Blade" in the bottom left. i had one already, but the managment people kicked it off cuz it was to big, thanx allot.
foolmetal alchemist
Well, it will have to be made this weekend, so if waiting a couple of days is beyond you, you should go visit another sig shop... happy.gif;;

To any other requesters: GO READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS PAGE TO FIND OUT HOW TO PROPERLY REQUEST A SIG. ANY FURTHER REQUESTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THOSE GUIDELINES WILL BE IGNORED.

Thank you. happy.gif
Riza Babe
Dammit Foolmetal Caps!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.