Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foolmetal Sig Shop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kazer
Here's one, but I hope you can make it a bit darker and edit Ed and Envy out.
foolmetal alchemist
@Celes: I can usually work with screens. Somtimes I can fix the resolution.

@Kazer: That's great! laugh.gif It's much easier when people give me the pics they need.

Edit* I can't belive how hard it is to find a picture of the movie versions of Ed and Al... Sorry if the gate isn't very visible. It was hard to work it in.

IPB Image
Kazer
Wow! That is amazing, just another little request, could put my name on it somewhere on it? I don't really care about the font, but I just want it to be visible but not stand out too much. Thanks a lot! Your sig work is amazing!
foolmetal alchemist
Oops! I can't believe I forgot your name! Sure I can fix that right away.

Edit*
IPB Image
Kazer
Fabulous! I luv it! *huggles and runs off to "Rate the sig above you" thread*

EDIT: Darn, I got a 5/10. The person who rated just doesn't appreciate it, don't worry I still luv it!

EDIT 2: Turns out that the person who rated it was your rival, no wonder he gave such a low score! mad.gif
FMA JPD
Man...how do you keep making exeptional sigs like that over and over again??? anyway can I have a bleach sig with either Hitsugaya, urahara, or Ichigo whichever is better for you...and an avy to go with it.Thanks smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I made an Ichigo one if that's alright.

IPB Image

IPB Image
FMA JPD
mellow.gif ... Thats awsome. smile.gif how do you keep making sigs like this
fooly cooly pillows
foolmetal did it take u long to learn about how to make sigs?im not good at making sigs that only ones i can make r for gaia and they dont turn out very good
foolmetal alchemist
Well, I was originally just fooling (haha, pun) around in Paint Shop Pro. I just started to pick up new ways to alter pictures and my sigs just developed a little I guess.
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 8 2005, 06:34 PM)
Well, I was originally just fooling (haha, pun) around in Paint Shop Pro. I just started to pick up new ways to alter pictures and my sigs just developed a little I guess.
[snapback]246406[/snapback]

kool biggrin.gif i make my sigs by coping and pasting from gaia so far i made a sig with all of my gaia sisters in it but i forgot to save it so i have to make it again lol

if its not to much can u make me a advater to go with my sig that u made me?
foolmetal alchemist
Please do not double post. Why should I make an avatar when you don't even know how to put up the sig?
fooly cooly pillows
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 8 2005, 06:51 PM)
Please do not double post. Why should I make an avatar when you don't even know how to put up the sig?
[snapback]246423[/snapback]

well i know now(though i cant see it)but i know how to put up an advater
Kazer
OK, I need a slight adjustment on my sig, someone mentioned in the rating thread that having my name written twice on the sig looks a bit weird, I too agree. I want my name only on one side but make it a little bigger and the font more fancy. Thanks.

Me = perfectionist. (My teacher said that)
AlchemistWooj
Hey, I'm back from a long while, and NICE SIG YOU MADE ME THERE! THANKS! Would it be a problem if I ask for another siggy? If not, could you make me another sig? These are the pictures I want on it:
thanks!
foolmetal alchemist
@Kazer:

IPB Image

@Alchemist Wooj: I can't really use those pics. The first one is a bit too dark.
Dragons04
I need an sig and avatar, something Japanese for example, samurai sword or somthing

a sig: Rurouni Kenshin, animated with name on it
an avatar: Peacemaker Kurogane, animated too, and with name on it too
foolmetal alchemist
I cannot make animated sigs/avatars.
Kazer
Thanks for everything!

Why can't you make animated sigs? They're easy to make, all you have to do is get a GIF compiler, insert GIF pics and set how many secs. between each pic.
foolmetal alchemist
I can do that, but this user wants a clip of a part in an anime. The most I can do with my gif. program is make a short slide of images.
Kazer
That could be done, but it would be hard. You would have to get a program to take screenies whenever you press a keyboard shortcut, let the anime play, hold down the key when that part starts and then convert all the pics taken into GIF format. *Phew* That would take a lot of work! wacko.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Yes, I would first have to obtain an episode of the anime. I'm sure finding an avatar already made would be much less work.
Dragons04
i'm sorry but add "Rakuten05" on it because I already going to Bleach Power Boasrd
foolmetal alchemist
I just said that I couldn't make your sig, didn't I? happy.gif Be sure to read the posts above you.
Dragons04
okay, cross off animated:

Sig: Rurouni Kenshin, with name "Rakuten05" on it

avatar: Peacemaker Kurogane with the same name on it
foolmetal alchemist
I'm going to need a picture of Peacemaker Kurogane.
Dragons04
Here: IPB Image
foolmetal alchemist
Here's your avatar.

IPB Image

The sig should be done in a couple of minutes.
Dragons04
code?
foolmetal alchemist
Here's your sig.

IPB Image

CODE
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/dragonfag.png[/IMG]
AlchemistWooj
Oh, sorry. I'll get some better ones.

Here they are:
<removed>
and
Click here!

Waitasecond, that came out weird... HECK!
HERE:
Thanks, and SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY SORRYSORRYSORRY
SORRYSORRY AND SORRY FOR THE LAST TIME! blink.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Please do not post twice, or three times in a row. If you need to change your previous post, use the edit button.
AlchemistWooj
Sorry about that. I kind of overreact when something goes wrong, but I'll use the Edit button from now on.
foolmetal alchemist
IPB Image

Here's your sig. It seems like I've made at least three sigs that include Ed's watch... happy.gif
AlchemistWooj
Thanks, Foolmetal! Your sigs are always the best! ^^
-Alchemist w00jy
silver bg
Another great work by foolmetal!!! 10/10
AlchemistWooj
How do you make these sigs? What kind of program do you have to use to make them?
foolmetal alchemist
I use Paint Shop Pro 9 or 8, as I've explained in past pages. If you want a detailed explanation of how they are made, you may want to check around page five of this thread.
edochick
oh could you make me a sig with a picture of movie!Ed and movie!Al (at the top: Stop regretting the past and walk toward the future; at the bottom: edochick)
thankyuu ^^
fooly cooly pillows
not to get off topic but whats so wrong with posting twice all the other forums(adultswim.gaia,animetribe,and some inuyasha site) ive been on never had a problem with it
foolmetal alchemist
Well, this forum tends to be stricter and has too many experiences with pointless posts in a row.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(fooly cooly pillows @ Aug 11 2005, 05:32 PM)
not to get off topic but whats so wrong with posting twice all the other forums(adultswim.gaia,animetribe,and some inuyasha site) ive been on never had a problem with it
[snapback]248745[/snapback]

It's stricter as foolmetal said, but some forums won't let you go off topic even once, and are way more strict than this one.
foolmetal alchemist
I actually like the way this forum is strict. I went to visit another forum that had much less strict rules and I had a fit. This forum has given me higher standards and has made me extra picky about small forum problems...

Edit* @Edochick: Your sig will be done by tomorow morning. I'm sorry I've taken so long to reply to your request, but I was very busy. >.<

Edit again* I finished your sig, edochick. I sort of went crazy with the focus feature on this one. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

I'm sorry if they don't have the expression you had in mind, but as I've said before, it is really tough for me to find Ed and Al movie pics.
silver bg
OK foolmetal ! I wanna siggi of vegeta ( dbz) I wanna see what you can do
foolmetal alchemist
Do you have any pictures in mind? If not, I'll just get started.

Edit* Here it is. If you see any problems with it or any thing you might want to change, just ask.

IPB Image
Fayt
Foolmetal- Can you make a sig with the Pic below.

Looks like you found it biggrin.gif

Can you make the Sig the same size as the one I have and can you change the background to space or something like that, and also put my forum Screename one it on the top left corner.

*phew* told you it might be complicated.
foolmetal alchemist
Here it is.

IPB Image
silver bg
Thanks !!! I love it!!!!! So good
edochick
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 11 2005, 08:46 PM)
I actually like the way this forum is strict. I went to visit another forum that had much less strict rules and I had a fit. This forum has given me higher standards and has made me extra picky about small forum problems...

Edit* @Edochick: Your sig will be done by tomorow morning. I'm sorry I've taken so long to reply to your request, but I was very busy. >.<

Edit again* I finished your sig, edochick. I sort of went crazy with the focus feature on this one. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

I'm sorry if they don't have the expression you had in mind, but as I've said before, it is really toughfor me to find Ed and Al movie pics.
[snapback]248986[/snapback]

O_O OH WOW! This is amazing! Thank you so much!!
lt. Riza Hawkeye
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Crushed_Halo/Sue3.jpg

I would like for this part to say " What will it take.."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Crushed_Halo/Ava1.jpg

" ..To get through to you.."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Crushed_Halo/Sue2.jpg

" ..Precious?"

Animated, of course.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.