Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foolmetal Sig Shop!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
foolmetal alchemist
A few of my more recent creations!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Just ask if you want one made! tongue.gif

Edit* I updated the examples with some of my recent work. biggrin.gif

Edit again* Pictures must be provided with your request. A suggestion, try to have your pictures over 300x400 pixels. The bigger you find them, the easier it is for me. Also, I will not be filling requests until the weekend. If you make a request during the week, it will be ignored.
FMA JPD
Can you make my one. Here's what I would like it to say if you have good pic's for it.
First pic, he transemutes with the clap of his hands
Second, he suffers for his sin...and
Third, he wishes to make things right
Forth, the fullmetal alchemist(FMA JPD in bottom corner)

P.S. glad to be your first customer laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Here's your siggy JPD!

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/JPD.gif[/img]
FMA JPD
Thanks so much!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Glad you like it! tongue.gif

I'll take another request now if anyone needs a sig! I could make an avatar too if anyone needs one of those! laugh.gif
FMA JPD
Hey when I try to use it, it says can't use dynamic pages
foolmetal alchemist
I'll try to fix that.

Try using this siggy
FMA JPD
Thanks,you rock laugh.gif
P.S. You had the same problem with one of Riza babe's sigs, how did you fix it
foolmetal alchemist
I had to make it have its own web address on photobucket.com. And also, when you put up your sig, make sure you put the web address in between these:
[ IMG ] Here [ /IMG ] But put it with no spaces in the brackets. Otherwise, it'll just be an adress. biggrin.gif
FMA JPD
now it says I can't use that image extension
foolmetal alchemist
Here, I'll try putting it up on my sig and see if I can get it to work.

Ok, go to this site. Right click on the image. Go to properties and copy the url. Then edit your signature by clicking on the IMG tab and then put in the url.
Spark Alchemist
Wow your siggies are awsome. Could you make me one like yours. I like all the flames. Could you put Roy Mustang on it though snapping his fingers and then all the flames around him. Then on the second screen/slide or what ever you call it i have a picture which ill be done with tomorrow which has a picture of "me" with my name on it...i have to upload it too...could you take it and put flame like sparks around it or something like that. Whatever you can do because i can't even make siggies. Please and Thank You.

-the Spark Alchemist

P.S.
I'll put the picture up a.s.a.p.
foolmetal alchemist
Ok, I got the first image done. Now, I just need your picture! tongue.gif
FMA JPD
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 15 2005, 08:21 PM)
Here, I'll try putting it up on my sig and see if I can get it to work.

Ok, go to this site. Right click on the image. Go to properties and copy the url. Then edit your signature by clicking on the IMG tab and then put in the url.
[snapback]192895[/snapback]

Foolmetal you are worthy of praise

[attachmentid=1494]
foolmetal alchemist
Here's Spark's image.

IPB Image

You can have it like that or you can wait until I get your picture done! laugh.gif
I'll take another request now if anyone else needs a sig!
FMA JPD
Hey foolmetal if you wouldn't mind could you make me an avitar. you can do whaterver you want to it as long as its FMA and cool. thanks again for the awsome siggie.
foolmetal alchemist
Sure, I can do that. So you want me to be creative? No limitations? I like that! tongue.gif

Here it is!
IPB Image
FMA JPD
Thanks man
Spark Alchemist
wow the first part is awsome....thanks...i got the picture but i dont know where to upload it to. can i email it to you maybe...its kinda big and it needs to be cropped and what not...my computer is really retarded and slow...could you help me please...?

-the Spark Alchemist
foolmetal alchemist
Sure Sparky, that be good. My email is mrmcnuggett@aol.com.
lt. Riza Hawkeye
Could you make an avatar of Roy saying it's raining, Riza saying "Sir?" and then a picture of them hugging, if you can find one..
FMA JPD
maby roy and riza together but I doubt he could find one with them hugging unless I drew one sleep.gif
lt. Riza Hawkeye
I've seen one before.. But I don't remember where. I guess checking my photobucket wouldn't do any harm.
Spark Alchemist
ok i emailed it to you i hope i did it right cause i just forwarded it...its the color one....there are 2 pics on there a b/w and a color. They're in some sort of word file though, sorry bout that i dont know how to change them. Hopefully you can. Can you make this one like the first one with mustang and put Dana Mustang and then my names already on there. I hope you can do it and im not causing you too much trouble. I had to go to kinko's to scan them cause i dont have a scanner thats hooked up right now and thats how they came out. oh my email is djsoccerstar4@aol.com if your wondering which email it is cause i didnt put a title on the mail.

thanks
the Spark Alchemist

PS.
hope the picture looks ok cause im not a very good artist but i tried...lol
FMA JPD
You know you probably could have made it smaller with Paint
Spark Alchemist
i tried to make it smaller but all of my photo programs couldn't open it...sorry
foolmetal alchemist
Yay! Lots of requests! Ok, the file with your pic is transferring. I'll get started on Riza's sig too. laugh.gif

Edit* Finished with Spark's pic! Here it is.

IPB Image
lt. Riza Hawkeye
Um.. You mean avatar, right?
foolmetal alchemist
Oh avatar? That makes things alot easier! laugh.gif
Is it alright if the rain pic only has Roy? I can't find that pic with them together. I can have the other one with both of them, but I can't find them hugging... huh.gif
lt. Riza Hawkeye
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Cru...alo/p500690.jpg

Will that picture be okay?
foolmetal alchemist
Here's the avatar! I couldn't find the first pic with Riza in it.

IPB Image
lt. Riza Hawkeye
Thank you.
Spark Alchemist
Thank you so much i love it!!!
Tenri Kage
Your signatures are great! Could you make me one that has Royai and EdxWinry pictures?
foolmetal alchemist
Of course! It'll be done in like 10 minutes or so.

*edit
It's done!
IPB Image
Here you go Tenri!
Starrygalonline^.^
help me make a siggy using this pictures

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a35/starrygalsmile/053.jpg

help me to write: made by Foolmetal alchemist,thanks to him smile.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
Hi Foolmetal!
its ur sis tongue.gif
well just for popularity can u make me a sig?
the siggy with these things?
(it will have to be a siggy with just one picture then to another...)
u can do whatever u want but keep the quotes for ThEsE Naruto characters... (pick anyone but must have Gaara, Kisame, Itachi and Neji at least)

Gaara: I fight only for myself and love only myself
Kakashi: I will protect my friends, whatever it takes
Naruto: I didnt know who i was, why i hated myself and why i existed
Sasuke: I'm an anvenger, my only goal is to kill someone
Neji: Its my destiny to be the best one
Lee: Even if i cant do Ninjustu or Genjustu, i wanna be the best Taijustu
Itachi: You are weak... why are you so weak?
Kisame: Weakings...
Shikamaru: this is so troublesome
Shino: I am Konohas Aburame Shino
(or maybe some other good quotes)

thankz a lot ^^
Koori
Not really in need of any artwork just wanted to compliment you on your work done so far. I canĺt believe how quickly you are filling requests and so beautifully done as well. Great job! Hopefully someone will give you a real challenge soon wink.gif ~ K
Tenri Kage
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 16 2005, 07:55 PM)
Of course! It'll be done in like 10 minutes or so.

*edit
It's done!
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/royai.gif[/img]
Here you go Tenri!
[snapback]193634[/snapback]

Foolmetal-san, if I knew where you were I'd go there and give you a hug. As that's not possible... *hugs* *grins* Thank you! Only problem...I have no idea how to put it on my sig. No worries, I'll figure something out!
i have an idea for u...
save that image in C drive
go to www.imageshack.us/
and go find where u put ur picture and host it
it cost free and u'll get a website to put it on this website^^
foolmetal alchemist
Ok, I'll start on starrygalonline and then I'll do my sis's.

Edit* Done with Starry's.

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/Image5.png[/img]
If you want to put the thankyou text on it, you can just put it under the picture when you insert it in your signature. laugh.gif

Edit some more*
Anime Gal's is done!!
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/Naruto.gif[/img]
I really liked making this one. It came out great. laugh.gif
FMA JPD
Okay foolmetal I've got a challenge for you if you have the time, a sig that says this
1:We sacraficed so much...
2:but what did we gain
3:We've gone through many challenges...
4:but what have we accomplished
5:Is there really equivalent exchange(may need to work onlast line, and FMA JPD in corner)

I want this one to be ecceptional. It needs to tie together really well. Use good background, the best pics you can find, and look over it. If you see a problem try to fix it.Make it as good as you can.

Thanks smile.gif
foolmetal alchemist
OK, I'll try your challenge!
FMA JPD
good looking forward to the outcome
foolmetal alchemist
This one turned out awesome! I hope you like it as much as I do, brother!
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a362/chiminee/JPD2.gif[/img]

laugh.gif
FMA JPD
Foolmetal you are worthy of praise
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Kind of hard to read though

problem, when I use it there's just an X and it says user poasted image. Then I trie swiching it back to my old sig and the same thing happened. sad.gif

never mind I got it to work smile.gif
Luckyalchemy27
Would you be able to make a sig with these images?
click
click
Can you put "Pocketwatch" on it, and then in small print "nice and insane"? Make it all majestic and kind of mysterious looking, but make sure the you can see the images and text clearly.

Thanks ya in advance!
foolmetal alchemist
Sure I can do that!

Edit* It's done!

IPB Image

Hope you like it!
Tenri Kage
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Jun 17 2005, 07:35 AM)
i have an idea for u...
save that image in C drive
go to www.imageshack.us/
and go find where u put ur picture and host it
it cost free and u'll get a website to put it on this website^^
[snapback]193827[/snapback]

I'm so sorry I'm so clueless but...I have no idea what you mean.... (I'm a clueless person...a very clueless person...)
foolmetal alchemist
Kage, right click on the image and go to properties. Copy the web adress and then go to your control panel for this website. (the top right part of the screen) Go to edit signature and click on the IMG tab and paste in the adress you copied. That should put up the image.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.