Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is Your Favorite Naruto Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Askari_0
Ya vote and tell why...

Im going to say my fave is Shikamaru because I am very laid back and lazy so I can relate to him. And Im a Super Genius!

jk...
mongooseboi
kakashi: ph34r.gif
due to his awesome come come paradise books. and he is really really funny. i love it how he is always late and acts really lazy, but once he gets into a battle, its all buisness and he turns on ass-kicking mode.
Askari_0
Where are you in NARUTO! ?
Cause if ur not that far u havent seen the best he can do.

Chidori aint the best of his abilitys
foolmetal alchemist
I vote Shikamaru. And my reason.........was totally stolen by Askari!!! Just Kiddin.. But actually, chidorii is Kakashi's best ability. He says so himself.
CreamSoda
I like Lee ^^ He's awesome! (Note: I've only gotten to the fights with Garra in the series)
Otoki Tomoe
Since Temari wasn't on the list, I picked Gaara. In truth, though, I like Gaara and Rock Lee about equal.
Elderberry
My favorite character is Sasuke-kun~ laugh.gif

After that, I like Temari and Haku. happy.gif
Askari_0
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 12 2005, 08:13 PM)

[snapback]190856[/snapback]

Hehehe just u wait till the 5th season

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 12 2005, 05:04 PM)
  I vote Shikamaru. And my reason.........was totally stolen by Askari!!! Just Kiddin.. But actually, chidorii is Kakashi's best ability. He says so himself.

He gets better ones later...
Elderberry
@Askari:....5th season? What part is that? I mostly just follow the manga...(If you're talking about Itachi, I still prefer Sasuke-kun~ tongue.gif)
Askari_0
No when the seal becomes an important part of the story
mongooseboi
me?..im on the most current, ep. 138, but my friends have spoiled the kakashi gaiden for me. >.<
Askari_0
kakashi gaiden has no true point butto shed some light on kakashi
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Askari_0 @ Jun 12 2005, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ Jun 12 2005, 08:13 PM)

[snapback]190856[/snapback]

Hehehe just u wait till the 5th season

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jun 12 2005, 05:04 PM)

He gets better ones later...
[snapback]190873[/snapback]

What are you talking about later?? I've read all 263 chapters and he has never shown any better moves than the Chidorii. Are you talking about his summoning no jutsu? I don't think that is any better.
Hedera
Ahhh, no Neji here... huh.gif How could you forget about him? tongue.gif Why there is that thick-brows (really-really sorry about that, I actually think that Rock Lee is cute biggrin.gif ) and no Neji?
Though some time ago I was really obsessed by Sasuke-chan (uhh, sorry for that XDDD). But now... 15-years-old Neji (in the latest chaps of manga) is sooo damn HOT! laugh.gif I just can't stand it! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Voted for "other" then. happy.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Asakari-san)
No when the seal becomes an important part of the story
Um...I've read up a little past after the Kakashi Gaiden...(around the part with Gaara)

@Hedera-san: I thought Neji was cute when he was 12......I haven't seen Neji or Sasuke in the recent chapters yet...I should go download those newer chapters I missed! smile.gif
edsgirl
I would vote for a tie between Neji, Kakashi, and Shikamura. Neji is a freaking stud now. Not that he wasn't before. But yes EKE you must download current manga!! Even Sakura and Naruto are starting to get likeable.
Hedera
EKE-san *uhh, I'm always confused by your politeness tongue.gif * Aww, you should see him. laugh.gif Neji is not only cute... he's just damn awesome in the latest chaps!!! biggrin.gif But you'll not find Sasuke over there. sleep.gif He still hasn't appeared (I'm even worried why it's like this? unsure.gif ).

edsgirl
You're reading my thoughts! laugh.gif happy.gif
Even Sakura and Naruto are starting to get likeable.

Absolutely my point! tongue.gif Even their outfit is pretty much likable. wink.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Hard choice! For me it's a tie between Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Neji. All three rock my world. lol laugh.gif
gseed
Shikamaru all the way! biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Wow, seems like no one is that fond of Sakura. But, I don't like Sakura much myself. wink.gif
gseed
tongue.gif Sweet Shikamaru's in first!
Elderberry
@foolmetal-san: I do like Sakura, but she's not the sort of character I'd like as my favorite. happy.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I just don't like the old Sakura and how she relentlessly chased Sasuke. She's alright in the newer chapters though. I guess the reason I did't like her was because of the chapter when Naruto turned into Sasuke and tried to hit on her. I didn't like how she talked about Naruto.
edsgirl
She's learned the error of her ways it seems. She's definately more mature now, but i'm sure that Saskue is her first love and she probably will never give up on him. But she is more likeable now that she isn't weak anymore. Thank goodness for Tsunade!!
Shinobi Alchemist
OMFG...how could not have Uchiha Itachi in the poll...I voted for Gaara...he's the coolest after Itachi tongue.gif
Digitalgirl
hurray, 2 votes for Naruto now. [and why is Zabuza there?...he's been dead forever. at least put someone in there who isn't dead already.]
xrninja
"other," since neji's my favorite and he's not on there. he used to just be hot (he makes the bulging veins-look work) and insanely skilled, but then he actually became less of an ass nice, and it makes me love him oh so much more. smile.gif i think he could have a more flattering new outfit, though.
edsgirl
His new outfit reminds me of a Jedi's. Not very flattering at all, but he still is a super hottie. Zebuza is on the list, and not Neji! WTF is up with that? But yeah Neji.......
foolmetal alchemist
Blame Askari, I guess.
gseed
Sakura's so much freakin cooler then she used to be in the new manga chapters. And she sooo strong! Probably could beat the crap out of Naruto! Jks!
edsgirl
Yeah, she's definately tougher than before! I'm so glad they brought Tsunade in! I was tired of seeing all these weak ass females getting the crap beat out of em. That is until Tsunade and Shizune stepped in! But yeah Neji...... Yum!
Shinobi Alchemist
Do someone here like the current Naruto episodes??
I don't because they're progressing way too slow dry.gif
But the manga is very good tongue.gif
Elderberry
QUOTE(Ninja-san)
"other," since neji's my favorite and he's not on there. he used to just be hot (he makes the bulging veins-look work) and insanely skilled, but then he actually became less of an ass nice, and it makes me love him oh so much more. happy.gif i think he could have a more flattering new outfit, though.
Hee, Neji is probably my second favorite male character now...I finally went and caught up with all the current Naruto manga, and I have to agree that he does look really hot~ tongue.gif We should go and start a Neji fanclub...laugh.gif

@Shinobi-san: I haven't watched much of the anime, so I can't say. The manga is very nice, though. happy.gif
AlchemistCookie
I like...
1. Haku. No matter what the say, mysterious genders are NOT gay!

2. Kakashi. Oh-so-very funny when the time calls for humour.

3. Itachi. It means weasel and my sister calls me a weasel sometimes...I don't know why.
Defade
I voted for others. But you guys would simply laugh at me if I told you who I like most. sleep.gif;;
By the way, can someone spoil me a little about Naruto? I'm only at the Chuuin Exam.
XinXmyXheartX
my fav is gaara.well theres not really a reason y he is my fav chara other than his just so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Jun 27 2005, 04:33 PM)
Do someone here like the current Naruto episodes??
I don't because they're progressing way too slow dry.gif
But the manga is very good tongue.gif
[snapback]200868[/snapback]

That's because the anime is catching up to the manga. If they didn't have all the fillers the anime would overlap the manga which is still ongoing. But I agree, it's getting pretty tiresome.

QUOTE(EKE @ Jun 27 2005,05:53 PM)
Hee, Neji is probably my second favorite male character now...I finally went and caught up with all the current Naruto manga, and I have to agree that he does look really hot~  We should go and start a Neji fanclub...

I agree with that statement! Neji yum!
animejunkie429800
1. Sasuke. I don't know why, but somehow, he appeals to me as a combination of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru... ph34r.gif

2. Kakashi is my second favorite. He's so funny always reading "Make-out Paradise." tongue.gif

3. Inner Sakura.... Wait, is that a character? If not, Itachi.
RianDarkAngel
Neji fan. Enough said. o.o;; I picked 'other'.
Blade Alchemist
1. Itachi

2. Obito and Kakashi

3. Gaara
Shinobimelxi
I'll have to say all the characters are my favorite, but Orochimaru.

But my top favorites are:
Sasuke
Naruto
Sakura
Gaara
Temari
Kakashi
Neji
Tsunada
Pervert Sennin
and Shikamaru.

My toooooop favorite is:
Itachi Uchiha.

I have never seen the anime, but I am at chapter 269 on the manga. So I preety much know what Sasuke tries to do to accomplish his revenge....

I cant wait till the series comes to TV in america, but I'm not comfortable, for I dont know if the dubs are good, so, Im not sure if I'll be happy, but I hope it'll be good. But Im most worried for the voice of Naruto, he's preety hard to choose a good voice for. I always thought that Vic Magnogna (voice of Ed from FMA, and Dark from D.N. Angle)
beyondredemption
I love Naruto, of course. He's very direct and determined, but with a bit of an attitude. Plus he is a bit of a troublemaker. When I first opened a volume of Naruto, he had me when I saw him defacing the stone hokage's.
No_One
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Jun 12 2005, 12:36 PM) [snapback]190551[/snapback]

kakashi: ph34r.gif
due to his awesome come come paradise books. and he is really really funny. i love it how he is always late and acts really lazy, but once he gets into a battle, its all buisness and he turns on ass-kicking mode.

Watashimo (Me too) biggrin.gif
Lone Wolf
Gotta be Sasuke. He's just too cool for his age... *laughs*
major_ed_pride
Rock Lee is awesome! Sasuke would be my second and Haku third ^.^
Glass_Tearsx
Kakashi. He Owns. period.
Kitty Alchemist
Kakashi is the best.
Lone Wolf
Yeah, I like Kakashi too... ph34r.gif
Chibka
Yes! Kakashi pwns all!!!
N. Havoc J.
I'm sorry Shikamaru is the best and the whole Asuma team for that matter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.