Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newtype July
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ling*
Newtype July scans laugh.gif
I scanned them just now. Just LOVE that one with RoyXRiza wub.gif
Will someone please translate them? I WANT TRANSLATION!!!!!
It's okay to post it somewhere else as long as you give me the credits for scanning. Or else I'll shoot you tongue.gif

EDIT:
CAN'T UPLOAD THE PICS HERE ph34r.gif so I upload it somewhere else.
1st page
2nd page
3rd page
4th page
POTOPHREAK
tests the attachment thingy by uploading random GIF file:

it seems to work...???

Back to the topic, thanks for the scans. Love scan 4. As I glanced at scan 3, I thought I saw Russel Tringham laugh.gif but it turned out to be the shoulder pad lady tongue.gif She looks more like alter Winry than alter Riza now. And scan 3, I think I see AlWin *gets smacked by EdWin fans* I mean, Winry's hands position.
Yukina_Raven
Aw, jeez... people are gonna pair Al and Winry now. Please don't. Al is currently 12. Winry is 18. For the love of God, please don't. o_O

Gah! I LOVE the Roy and Riza there! They look so angsty! Hope they come to terms with each other or something.
MasterKris
Wow! Al looks SOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif Before I saw this pic, I always thought Al with a pony tail looked stupid, BUT I'M WRONG NOW!!!!!!!!
Winry has her hair like Riza's now!! They really like to copy each other! biggrin.gif
Hughes looks different with that uniform...
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Yukina_Raven @ Jun 11 2005, 02:18 PM)
Aw, jeez... people are gonna pair Al and Winry now. Please don't. Al is currently 12. Winry is 18. For the love of God, please don't. o_O

Gah! I LOVE the Roy and Riza there! They look so angsty! Hope they come to terms with each other or something.
[snapback]189806[/snapback]

I don't like that picture. o_o Al looks so young there he looks out of place. I miss old Al where he didn't look so much like Edward.

:3 I love that picture with Roy and Riza.
Hagane no Renzy
Wow! So damn much to comment on! biggrin.gif Major thank-you to the scanner, ling.

Alright! We finally get to see Hughe's alter...so damn cool. Also, Winry is maturing and becoming a young woman. And, like everyone says, looks a lot like Riza. 0_o

And Al looked kinda sad in that one pic...the one where he was running. Seeing something, Alphonse? lol

And Roy and Riza are totally for eachother. ROYAI FOREVER lol. And in that little cliplette i see Al and Ed's hands transmuting something.

But what bothers me...who is that one woman who kept popping up in the first two pics? She looked rather Ishablin.
Fresh_Coffee
I just noticed something Al is taller than Winry and he is only 12 when Edward was 16 he wasn't even taller than Winry. laugh.gif
andres higuera
al is really tall, at 12 he is like 5'11 or something,and 18 year old edward is is like 5'7 or something hello, 6 years of a difference!!!!!al looks 17 because he is so tall,
and winry is only like 5'5,al will grow as tall as yao ming at this rate
NightMistress
I don't think Al looks 17. I compare his look to Al Heiderich's look (which is how Al SHOULD look right now) and you can see that he looks a bit younger.
andres higuera
al is like 5'11 at the age of 12,he should be a basketball player
IronFlame
Is the the person with the weird white clothes on the first page AlterWinry?
I read on that livejournal thing with Animedia scans on the movie and someone said it is. Also is that Gypsy girl Roze or not unsure.gif

P.S Winry and Riza look nice.. laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(andres higuera @ Jun 11 2005, 09:14 PM)
[snapback]190162[/snapback]

no. Winry is like 5'1 - 5'4. He is shorter than Roy who is 5'7.
Defade
Sycia-san, where are you??????This should be going to the front page with your sugoii translations!!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Defade @ Jun 12 2005, 05:19 AM)
Sycia-san, where are you??????This should be going to the front page with your sugoii translations!!
[snapback]190365[/snapback]

Sycia-san is no longer our news person. ;_;
Zarpia
Is a sad day T_T.....
andres higuera
Al is tall,how could this be?winry is six years older than him
al looks too tall to be twelve,he looks fourteen at least
he is alot taller than winry
Defade
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jun 13 2005, 12:21 AM)
QUOTE(Defade @ Jun 12 2005, 05:19 AM)
[snapback]190365[/snapback]

Sycia-san is no longer our news person. ;_;
[snapback]190455[/snapback]

Um...why?
ling*
@defade
Sycia resigned a few days ago.........AHhhh ph34r.gif

Can people reply after they've seen the scans?!
There are more than 450 views but, woah, SOooo many replys........mellow.gif
*well, kinda disappointed, I spent like 3 hours to tear up my mag into pieces, scan them, merge them and upload them, but nobody really sees them.......*
Do reply if you see the scans.........unsure.gif
andres higuera
how tall is al?
Saturn Stars
We can't tell by that picture I think... it could just be to random pictures fused together, it isn't a direct picture from the anime. Besides Al is very much to the front, I don't tink he will be taller than Winry... that would be lame
Defade
QUOTE(ling* @ Jun 13 2005, 05:02 PM)
@defade
Sycia resigned a few days ago.........AHhhh ph34r.gif

Can people reply after they've seen the scans?!
There are more than 450 views but, woah, SOooo many replys........mellow.gif
*well, kinda disappointed, I spent like 3 hours to tear up my mag into pieces, scan them, merge them and upload them, but nobody really sees them.......*
Do reply if you see the scans.........unsure.gif
[snapback]191175[/snapback]

Yeah, people should really reply if they saw the scans...at least drop a thank-you comment.
If Sycia is retired, then who is our news liason now??O_O
Aw, Sycia was so cool. She will be missed. sad.gif

But thank you for posting the scans, Ling, I appreciate it. Very exciting stuff. I really hope Alter!Hughes isn't a bad-guy. He has a distinct viliian-ish look with that unhealthy skin tone. And it's bugging me that I have no clue who that blonde woman in the poofy pants is.
*inverse*
Awesome scans - thanks for sharing them smile.gif

(I love the one with Al - SO cute!)
Sycia
o_O Why are people assuming I'm leaving the boards just cos I've left the position... I just won't be translating (no time eh). Still have the movie summary to do though.

If you do have tiny questions about scans (no, please don't ask me to tell you everything said on the thing x_X), feel free to ask.
Defade
QUOTE(Sycia @ Jun 14 2005, 07:05 PM)
o_O Why are people assuming I'm leaving the boards just cos I've left the position... I just won't be translating (no time eh). Still have the movie summary to do though.
[snapback]191882[/snapback]

So, Sycia's still around here! Yay!
If you don't do the translations anymore, who does them now?
And is there any chance you would continue translating after you have 'time'??
Saturn Stars
Sycia, anything little you can tell us?
Defade
If you do have tiny questions about scans (no, please don't ask me to tell you everything said on the thing x_X), feel free to ask.

Really? Then the 1st pic, upper-right corner, can you give a brief description of who those two women are?
I only know they are kind of related to the orgnazation called 'Nazils' or something like that...
ling*
QUOTE(Defade @ Jun 14 2005, 07:35 PM)

Really? Then the 1st pic, upper-right corner, can you give a brief description of who those two women are?
I only know they are kind of related to the orgnazation called 'Nazils' or something like that...
[snapback]191886[/snapback]

I want to ask that too happy.gif
And also can you tell us about what are the small words beside Hughes, Roy and Riza saying, just briefly. Thanks, Sycia:P
Sycia
QUOTE(Defade @ Jun 14 2005, 09:10 PM)
So, Sycia's still around here! Yay!
If you don't do the translations anymore, who does them now?
And is there any chance you would continue translating after you have 'time'??
[snapback]191883[/snapback]

Er, I doubt I'll have the time. I don't know who's doing the translations now though...

Lady in white, a representative of the Thule Society. Her name (in romanji) is De-torinde Ekkaruto. Someone help me figure out what her real name is spelt because she's supposed to be a real figure of history.

Gypsy-like lady: No-a (noah?!) Her clothes and skin color are exotic, and she doesn't look like a German. Aside from possessing a certain power, she's being chased by the Thule Society and it is then she meets Ed.

And also can you tell us about what are the small words beside Hughes, Roy and Riza saying, just briefly. Thanks, Sycia:P

Er can you specify the page that's on? Can't seem to find it
Defade
QUOTE(Sycia @ Jun 15 2005, 05:52 PM)
Lady in white, a representative of the Thule Society. Her name (in romanji) is De-torinde Ekkaruto. Someone help me figure out what her real name is spelt because she's supposed to be a real figure of history.

Gypsy-like lady: No-a (noah?!) Her clothes and skin color are exotic, and she doesn't look like a German. Aside from possessing a certain power, she's being chased by the Thule Society and it is then she meets Ed.

I just found this: http://www.crystalinks.com/thule.html
It's about the Thule society, with that Rudolf guy in it. It's too long and I don't think I get what it was talking about, so can any bookworm out there take a look at this?
Dunno if it mentioned the white lady. But I got her name, Dietrich Eckhart! From here:http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-2/adolf-hitler.htm
One of the founders of both groups, the Nazi Party and the Thule Society, was Dietrich Eckart: "a dedicated Satanist, the supreme adept of the arts and rituals of Black Magic and the central figure in a powerful and wide-spread circle of occultists—the Thule Group. (He was] one of the seven founder members of the Nazi Party...."
Dunno why it's a 'he'....
By the way, info about Karl Hasuhofer and Rudolf Hoess:
http://www.bookrags.com/biography-walter-r...rd-rudolf-hess/
http://www.bookrags.com/biography-karl-haushofer/
Not sure about the Rudolf one, but it's my biggest guess. Since he was related to Adolf Hitler, Rudolf was his secretary.
Hey, we're getting somewhere...
Shiho
Winry and Ed should be only 17, not 18....tongue.gif
Saturn Stars
I have suspected about that noa, that she can use magic or something that's why thule wants her. Or she is a jew, that's why thule wants her. Either way, I think Ed is just going to help he escape some type of wrath lol

Shiho: What do you mean only 17? In episode 23 of the anime Ed turns 16. Since Winry is only born a few months apart from him... I think it's before. Then we know she is 16 aswell... or will be within a few months of Ed's b-day because they are born clsoe together. The movie takes place 2 years after the anime. Therefore that makes Ed and Winry around the age of 18? Is there any reason you think they would be 17? If so I want to hear it, because it would be intresting to know
Shiho
Hmm..in the manga, Elysia turned 3. In the anime, Elysia turned 4. Thats what really confuses me.
ling*
Thanks Sycia and defade^ ^
Finally something about that lady in white. So she, Karl Hasuhofer and Rudolf Hoess are really exist in history? I'll read that site later and maybe I can work out something afterwards rolleyes.gif
Btw, I think tokage's working on these scans, but for the others I'm not sure.

@Sycia
I mean these part tongue.gif
[attachmentid=1486]
[attachmentid=1487]
[attachmentid=1488]
Thanks Sycia^ ^
Sycia
Not 100% accurate translations like my previous mag scanlations, but I've got the points down. : )

Hughes:
It's not a ghost, but the Hughes of our world. Who he is or what's his name is still unknown, but he wears a uniform. He is often seen with the landlady.

Note: I think the fact his name and position in the story hasn't been revealed is VERY disturbing. It's like he's supposed to be an important figure in the World War. Oh god please let me be wrong (is thinking of a particular bad historical figure).

Riza Hawkeye:
She has left Roy's side and is in Rizenbul (can't be bothered to check the English spelling, but you know what I mean). She may be believing, "He'll surely come back".

Alphonse Elric:
As Winry fears, Al goes out on his own journey. No matter what difficulties lay ahead, he is determined to see his brother again.
Defade
Thanks for the translations, Sycia!
I don't want Hughes to be a bad historian figure too...but he looks more like a police to me than a soldier..sleep.gif;;
please don't let him be part of the Nazis!
Wonder if Adolf Hitler will appear in the movie...
Riza's in Rizembool??? How come....?*wonders*
Saturn Stars
He is definetly a soilder, just what type?
POTOPHREAK
QUOTE(Sycia @ Jun 16 2005, 02:02 AM)
Not 100% accurate translations like my previous mag scanlations, but I've got the points down. : )

Hughes:
It's not a ghost, but the Hughes of our world. Who he is or what's his name is still unknown, but he wears a uniform. He is often seen with the landlady.

Note: I think the fact his name and position in the story hasn't been revealed is VERY disturbing. It's like he's supposed to be an important figure in the World War. Oh god please let me be wrong (is thinking of a particular bad historical figure).

Riza Hawkeye:
She has left Roy's side and is in Rizenbul (can't be bothered to check the English spelling, but you know what I mean). She may be believing, "He'll surely come back".

Alphonse Elric:
As Winry fears, Al goes out on his own journey. No matter what difficulties lay ahead, he is determined to see his brother again.
[snapback]193014[/snapback]

Thank you SOO MUCH for the translations!!!

I never thought there will be so much *cough cough* historical... erm, things in the FMA movie. Now I am EVEN more excited to see it.

Resembool <-- not sure about the spelling either?? "He"? Is confused. What would Roy be doing there? "He" isn't Roy?

I don't think Hughes will be that historical figure. Nor do I think his personality fits in the Nazi Party. The alters have similar personalities right? Wait, no one said that. Please don't make him that guy!!

I think Hitler is gonna be in the movie. According to the Wikipedia site, though Hitler isn't a member, he is receiving support from the Thule Society.
[spoiler]The movie takes part in about... 1921+2=1923[/spoiler]
Hitler hasn't died yet. If the date is right, it should be about the time the early Nazi Party was formed. There is no way (<-- At least, I think so lol) they won't mention Hitler?

I was looking up Adolf Hitler and Thule society with Google and I saw a line in one of the search results' description:
"The inner core within the Thule Society were all Satanists." blink.gif
This scared me. I mean, in the movie... I hope not to... Argh I must calm down a bit.
Sycia
Well, I was for a moment, relieved that Hughes' Alter didn't have that ridiculous beard, but I remembered that the character might have been redesigned, so I just hope I am wrong. >_< But FMA is known for its horrifically tragic moments. *Crosses fingers*
Defade
*nods*
But Hughes looked quiet kind in the poster...
The mystery of Dietrich Eckhart is still unsolved...why did the biographies refer her/him to 'him'?
Don't tell me he is actually a disguesed woman...
But maybe the Animedia July will have some new info:http://hagaren.n169.shbiz.net/ShowPost.asp?id=4829
Saturn Stars
LOL! Satanists! It's true! I have done so much research on them, but people believed they were satanists because the type of rituals they preformed... they were really looking for paradise. But who knows?

As for hughes... we will just have to wait and see!
Hagane no Renzy
blink.gif

*pees his pants*
QUOTE(Defade @ Jun 16 2005, 04:56 AM)
*nods*
The mystery of Dietrich Eckhart is still unsolved...why did the biographies refer her/him to 'him'?

[spoiler]Dante? Maybe she somehow used Gluttony to crossover.[/spoiler]
Defade
QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 17 2005, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE(Defade @ Jun 16 2005, 04:56 AM)
*nods*

[spoiler]Dante? Maybe she somehow used Gluttony to crossover.[/spoiler]
[snapback]193740[/snapback]

No, not Dante. Dietrich Eckhart is a historical person that actually exsists in our world. He played an important role in both the Nazi and the Thule Society.
ling*
AHhhh Sycia I've mix up the description of Al with Roy's xD
I mean this part, not Al's
[attachmentid=1497]
Sorry bothering you again. Thanks tongue.gif

Riza in Rizenbul (spelling?) I'm confused huh.gif
Please, just please don't let Hughes be THAT guy. Why they're not letting us more about him?! AWwww I'm not having a good feeling about all of these ohmy.gif
And ya, I don't think Dante have anything to do with Dietrich Eckhart either. She still stays as a unsolved mystery. We'll just have to wait^^"
Saturn Stars
Sycia, is truly helpful. Are you Japanese yourself sycia?
Sycia
QUOTE(ling* @ Jun 17 2005, 10:41 PM)
AHhhh Sycia I've mix up the description of Al with Roy's xD
I mean this part, not Al's
[attachmentid=1497]
Sorry bothering you again. Thanks :P

Riza in Rizenbul (spelling?) I'm confused:huh:
Please, just please don't let Hughes be THAT guy. Why they're not letting us more about him?! AWwww I'm not having a good feeling about all of these :o
And ya, I don't think Dante have anything to do with Dietrich Eckhart either. She still stays as a unsolved mystery. We'll just have to wait^^"
[snapback]193802[/snapback]

Roy Mustang
He has abandoned his rank and now is at frontlines in the icy (snowy) north. Amidst the snow, is the flame going to go out with a puff of smoke?

Nothing that much on him here...
POTOPHREAK
I sorry if I am bothering you, Sycia, but can you please tell me about this part of the Animedia scans from Defade's link? Thank you SOOOOO much tongue.gif
ling*
Thankyou SOooo much Sycia wink.gif
Then what's Roy's rank in the movie? Is he just a soldier now huh.gif
-Momo-
QUOTE(andres higuera @ Jun 12 2005, 11:14 AM)
[snapback]190162[/snapback]

Isn't Al suppose to be 13? I caught this pic from the official web and there is a little paragraph at the bottom that says he's 13~(see attached)
(P.S. Hi! Everyone~ I'm new here~)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.