Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Thread For Fma-1: Broken Angel
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
RolfKaese
As topic said.

try NOT to spoil the story, or else you will get a warning increase...

Also try to pose your question logically , telling which chapter in the game (use spoiler tags if spoiling something :>), explain DETAILED what/which/where/who/how/why.
Ed-kun's_girl
I don't know how to eh....get past the whole moutain thing.....
RolfKaese
more concrete plz ^^;;
CrubsideProphet
I believe she asking help for the mountain pass level before Hiessgart. Perhaps you are not using your resource good enough? (transmuting the items) Try letting Al use the guns when you make them, he seems good at that...
tec2030
I am at the Mountain Pass also, but I dont know how to get past the north part of the mountain pass....can you please give me directions on where to go????
ChibiEdwardElric
I need help with the rooftop and the big bird chimera?I know this sounds stupid but every walkthrough I've seen isn't finished to this point. And I've only had the game for a few hours
Penguin
When I battled the bird chimera, I had picked up a lot of Reloader ( Metal)s from killing a lot of the people along the way throughout the game until this point. Just keep transmuting big cannons and shoot the chimera when he gets settled near the ground enough to shoot and start slashing him when he is on the ground, laying there. If you can, also use a special attack on him during that time.

Just keep going back and forth with different cannons and reloading them to knock him out.

That's how I did it, at least.
ChibiEdwardElric
Thanks Penguin. I couldn't get any further than that and I started getting aggravated
ChibiEdwardElric
Ok another stupid question The top of the tower, Attack giant chimera or camilla? cos the blob seems like a waste of time. Do I just attack Camilla and forget the chimera or attack both
ThndrShk2k
Attack the blob when it regenerates, Camillia will come to the ground, in which you can devistate her then
Yukina_Raven
The best way, I discovered, is to focus only on attacking Camillia. She'll leap into the air a lot and perform the attack where she shoots crystals at you. Run away when she jumps into the air. She will lan eventually, however, and you'll get in a few good hits.
AA battery
SPOILER AT THE WAYYYYY END OF THE GAME

[spoiler] I played the Japanese version for both FMA PS2 game so I am not sure if it's really different with the English one...

If you do intend to play the second time to collect gallery stuff, then I suggest you don't mess with Armstrong and Roy... just lose to them, and focus on beating them on the second time... trust me, you will need to save some potions for the second time since it gets harder... and you would be stronger the second time too so it would be kinda... easier to beat those 2 guys tongue.gif [/spoiler]
ThndrShk2k
[spoiler] Well i almost beat them the first time around, but Armstrong bitchslapped me into the wall before i could hit start XD... i was fighting them for a good while[/spoiler]
AA battery
[spoiler] that dam*ed Roy Mustang burned me when I just recovered myself with a potion!!! grrr.... and I spent 1.5 hour... should've already got 75% of Armstrong and Roy's lifepoint already since they began to attack vividly... [/spoiler]
Jāōwyn
I can't get past the three alchemy brothers. Does anybody know how? I'm getting really tired of hearing "buuurn!" everytime I turn on my Playstation. Any help would be appreciated! smile.gif
Yukina_Raven
Focus on attacking the three brothers and ignore the suit of armor they bring to life. It'll go down when the brothers do.

Firstly, run around and transmute all the objects into crossbows, machine guns and cannons. Make sure to transmute the two scution machines as well. Then turn on one of the suction machines and quickly jump onto the nearest transmuted weapon. Fire like crazy. Then use the second suction machine and use the same tatic. Keep using the lage weapons also, they help. If you want, call Al to one.

My advice is to take down one brother at a time. Blau usually stays in a corner by himself, so take him down last.
Jāōwyn
Thank you! I'll try that. biggrin.gif
Fayt
Is it possible to deafeat the last final bosses. I can't spoil the names for other people.
Yukina_Raven
Of course it is. I did it. wink.gif
AA battery
QUOTE(Fayt @ Feb 14 2005, 08:35 PM)
Is it possible to deafeat the last final bosses. I can't spoil the names for other people.
[snapback]113940[/snapback]

[spoiler] just focus on beating that BIT** and ignore that slug-ish monster... I know that that BIT** 's health point doesn't show, but really, all you can do is to beat her up continuously... and eventually both of them will fall [/spoiler]
Haldir of Lorien
I need help in beatong Camilla in Fullmetalalchemists:the broken angel. hints on how ?
Kaniza
Camilla? What does the enemy look like, coz I don't know the english names. I played the japanese version and it has beed a while.
DeathGod-SoulReaper
I defeated Camilla by transmuting a block thing the giant chimera spits out into a crossbow and let Al use it, then I use a wind dagger and beat her down a few more times.
ThndrShk2k
There is a PS2 Game help thread for the game itself. the answer was there also
DeathGod-SoulReaper
where do you get graphic 12?
Prodigal Alchemist
Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

guess my next stop for help is the game help thread...

dont worry Haldir of Lorien your not the only one needing help...
yukiroche
Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).
Quistis88
Merged with "Ne 1 No How To Beat Camilla Easily?" thread.
Jāōwyn
Thank you so much, Yukina! I finally beat 'em! biggrin.gif
LoMXD
I am having trroble finding movie nine . wich one is it because I'm looking for a particular one
Yukina_Raven
QUOTE(J??wyn @ Feb 24 2005, 12:59 PM)
Thank you so much, Yukina!  I finally beat 'em!  biggrin.gif
[snapback]120981[/snapback]

You're so very welcome! Glad you finally beat 'em! happy.gif
Kurai_Eymru
Hey Everyone!
I really need some help on the last battle in the FMA game the Broken angel I am so lost! I cant tell who to hack and slash rather it be that huge purple blob or Camellea(sorry for spelling...).....Please give me some hints or clues or anything! Anything will help me out!
Kyo_Umerio
how about how to beat it i can help you wiht that [Spoiler] First of all it depends on your level. 4 hits from a Level 2 Cannon should take out the Chimera. there is no HP bar for Camilla but i think she has aroun 1000 HP the fight ends when you kill her. dont worry about the Chimera much but if he gets in your way then Blast him. if not then just Hack and Slash Camilla until she dies [/Spoiler]
LoMXD
A pointer on any boss battle.

1. If you feel your stomach starts to knot, and the boss is doing attacks repeatedly ( sry if misspelled) it's almost dead

2. If your stomach is knotting really badlly , don't stress you can always try again ( trust me I treid fifty- nine time before I beat it, honest)

p.s Kyo, you seem to know everything about this game smile.gif
Kyo_Umerio
*pets his precious book and game* i read very carfully happy.gif
LoMXD
lol,

oh an other peice of advice,

3. Be sure you have alot of dodgeing ability, you are gooing to need it for the last battle against the chimeras ,and camilla , her ataacks are probably similair to her chimers ( water ,fire and land ones,) and to Genz
Kyo_Umerio
lol oh yea ^__^;;; i tend to do that anyway just cause it faster to get around happy.gif;;;
LoMXD
yeah it's really fun just dodge just to get around.
but during the last battle it's good to dodge non-stop.
Kyo_Umerio
unless of course you are fighting happy.gif XD!!!
Yukina_Raven
Don't bother attacking anything else but Camilia. Just keep hitting her. When she jumps into the air (she'll do this alot) you RUN. Get away from her as fast as you can, for she unleashes a really nasty attack from the air. When she lands, get to her quickly and get as many hits in as you can before she jumps in the air again.
AnimeMonster
I am having trroble finding movie nine . wich one is it because I'm looking for a particular one

where do you get graphic 12?

[spoiler]
GRAPHICS

Graphic 01: In the first freight car next to the north exit.
Graphic 02: In the second freight car, go to the middle of the car and it
should be on the east side.
Graphic 03: In the second coach car it is either southwest or southeast of
the north exit.
Graphic 04: At North Trestle climb up the ladder and go to the southwest end.
Graphic 05: In South Trestle after crossing the bridge, it is south against
the wall.
Graphic 06: In Mountain Pass (South) go to the northwest area and climb up
all the platforms.
Graphic 07: At Moutain Pass (North) it is on the southeast platform.
Graphic 08: In Cave (East) just before the exit to Cave (Center).
Graphic 09: In Cave (West) in the southwest corner next to the cart.
Graphic 10: At Upper Suburbs take the right path going north and right before
turning behind the crates.
Graphic 11: At Lower Suburbs next the the trash can on the east side.
Graphic 12: At Wasteland go down the ladder it is southeast of the lamp post.
Graphic 13: At Lakeside (South) just east of the entrance.
Graphic 14: At Lakeside (North) under the waterfall.
Graphic 15: At Graveyard next to the save point.
Graphic 16: At New Hiessgart just to the east of the entrance to the town.
Graphic 17: At Central Plaza go north and it will be against a small wall.
Graphic 18: At Back Alley halfway down the area against the wall on the east
side.
Graphic 19: At Trainyard inside a train just north of the entrance.
Graphic 20: At Downtown go north, but before seeing the car, make a left
turn to a dead end.
Graphic 21: At Drawbridge go up the stairs and at the top is a beam you can
walk on to get the chest.
Graphic 22: At Courtyard go across the broken path and it will be there.
Graphic 23: At Garden in the cage area, it is on the west side behind a plant.
Graphic 24: In Laboratory at the northwest area.
Graphic 25: In Laboratory, climb up the ladder and it will be in the center.
Graphic 26: In Lab B1 after the incubators pathway, it is just to the left.
Graphic 27: In Lab B2 (Center) just left of the entrance.
Graphic 28: In Holding Cell at the top of the first flight of stairs.
Graphic 29: At Fortress Compound (South) under the second search light tower.
Graphic 30: At Fortress Compound (North) at the northwest corner go up the
stairs on the east and make a left U-turn.
Graphic 31: At Fortress 1F in the southeast corner of the locker room.
Graphic 32: At Fortress 2F (West) go west and then take north path until you
get into the first office. Go east into the next office and it
should be behind the desk.
Graphic 33: At Fortress 2F Corridor just north of the entrance.
Graphic 34: At Fortress 2F (East) in a room in the northwest corner.
Graphic 35: At Fortress 3F (East) north of the entrance in front of the bars.
Graphic 36: At Fortress 3F (West) on top of the lockers in the locker room.
Graphic 37: At first Corridor on the fourth floor it is south of the entrance.
Graphic 38: At second Corridor on the fourth floor it is north of the
entrance.
Graphic 39: At Fortress 4F (West) there is a small room, just south of the
entrance to the room.
Graphic 40: At Fortress 4F (East) in Nemda's office at the bottom of the
stairs.
Graphic 41: In Waterway A just before the exit to the next area.
Graphic 42: In Waterway B south of the A-7 sign.
Graphic 43: In Waterway C on the beam next to a board.
Graphic 44: In Waterway D under the pipes left of the A-13 sign.
Graphic 45: In Center Corridor, take the west exit to West Hall 1 and then
into Guest Room.
Graphic 46: In Center Corridor, take the east exit to East Hall 1 and then
into Guest Chamber.
Graphic 47: In Guest Bedroom after the Guest Chamber.
Graphic 48: At Dining Hall, take west exit to West Hall 2 and make your way
into Guest Chamber.
Graphic 49: In Master Bedroom.
Graphic 50: At Tower 2F take the first left door to Inner Corridor.
Graphic 51: At Tower 2F take the first right door to Inner Corridor.
Graphic 52: At Tower 2F take the second left door to Inner Corridor.
Graphic 53: At Tower 4F take the first left door to Inner Corridor.
Graphic 54: At Tower 4F take the second left door to Inner Corridor.
Graphic 55: At Tower 4F take the third left door to Inner Corridor.
Graphic 56: At Tower 5F Hub, go into Chamber 2.

MOVIES

Movie 01: In the car you start out in, southwest of Armstrong.
Movie 02: In the second Freight Car at the northwest corner.
Movie 03: In the second coach car it is either southwest or southeast of
the north exit.
Movie 04: In the coach car after you come back down from the roof, go to
the middle of the car and it should be on the east side.
Movie 05: An Reminess Gorge where the train accident is, climb down the
ladder in the northwest corner and it should be in one of the chest.
Movie 06: In Mountain Pass (South) go to the northwest area and climb up
all the platforms.
Movie 07: At Graveyard, take the left stairs down and follow the path.
Before going under the bridge, search behind the tombstones.
Movie 08: At Drawbridge, it is north of the drawbridge and east of the
tree.
Movie 09: At Fortress Compound (North) at the west side under the platform.
Movie 10: In Nemda's office to the west is a bookshelf where the chest is.
Movie 11: At Courtyard to the west of the broken path behind a tree.
Movie 12: In Armony's room under a table.
Movie 13: In Great Hall it is on the west side at the bottom of the stairs.
Movie 14: At Tower 2F take the second right door to Inner Corridor.
Movie 15: At Tower 4F take the first left door to Inner Corridor.
Movie 16: At Tower 5F Hub, go into Chamber 1.
Movie 17: At Tower 5F Hub, go into Cahmber 3.
[/spoiler]
Kurai_Eymru
Hey thanks everyone! I actully got though it I was shocked to finally finsh her off. but when we where watching her last moments my sister was hopeing she would explode or something instead of falling over the edge...a bit of disapointment to my sister but I was glade that was over...
Kyo_Umerio
XD!!! tell your sister that the end was probably to graphic to be Shown XD!!!! I.E. Camilla.... fall..... Pavement..... SPLAT!!! XD!!
Kurai_Eymru
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 2 2005, 08:31 PM)
XD!!! tell your sister that the end was probably to graphic to be Shown XD!!!! I.E. Camilla.... fall..... Pavement..... SPLAT!!! XD!!
[snapback]145714[/snapback]

Lol I wish we could of seen that, first I thought Camilla would fall ontop of Roy or at least infront of him...No offence to Roy he's awesome but remember he's thinking about women

Roy Mustang Quote- " I wounder how pretty the woman out east are..."
Kyo_Umerio
ok... in the anime yea maybe a bit.... in the Manga.... not as much... stop stereotyping roy as a womanizer ~_~ he compares in NO WAY to Miroku.
full_metal_alchemist011
in heissengart(or however you spell it)how the heck do u get out of that town!i just keep going in cicles and circles!!!!!please help!! sad.gif
pinako
um..well u mean while your on the erand or ..before?
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(full_metal_alchemist011 @ Apr 3 2005, 03:07 PM)
in heissengart(or however you spell it)how the heck do u get out of that town!i just keep going in cicles and circles!!!!!please help!! sad.gif
[snapback]146215[/snapback]

i'm assuming you have already put out the Flmaing door. once you get pat that area is pretty obvious where to go until you just the the Area with a TON of bridges. once you read the end of the line there. there is a break in the fence where you can jump down and continue. there is also a ladder... if this isn't where you are stuck or need more help then feel free to IM me on any one of my Messengers or PM me
Kurai_Eymru
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 3 2005, 09:49 AM)
ok... in the anime yea maybe a bit.... in the Manga.... not as much... stop stereotyping roy as a womanizer ~_~ he compares in NO WAY to Miroku.
[snapback]146087[/snapback]

I know Im sorry, I am also a Roy fan and I think him and Hawkeye would be great for each other I mean in the Manga we see how Hawkeye acts to Roy or something like that... Miroku alright he's defeantly a Perv...All Roy wants is all the Female officers to where tiny mini skirts at least he isnt going around asking each "cute" women to bare his child or something like that
fullmetal177
someone tell me how to beat him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.