Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Thread For Fma-1: Broken Angel
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kyo_Umerio
lol Patiences my friend... thats all it takes.... you can only damage him for 1 each hit but he only have like 100hp so get a wind dagger and just lay inot him with all you got... just dont die happy.gif;;;;
FullMetal_Edward
Or if you want to be lazy like I did make Al do most of the work and just run like hell
Kyo_Umerio
why would you want to do that? thats boring? and if Al dies then you have to go revive him ~_~
LightningAlchemist
hes sort of easy but it take awhile but Al can do alot of damage suprisingly tongue.gif
Do not attack him with weapons except for a wind dagger thats good and alchemy works ok and try to transmute Cannons and this stack of different colored bombs that work ok and youll get through it hope this helps laugh.gif
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(LightningAlchemist @ Apr 7 2005, 07:05 PM)
hes sort of easy but it take awhile but Al can do alot of damage suprisingly  tongue.gif
Do not attack him with weapons except for a wind dagger thats good and alchemy works ok and try to transmute Cannons and this stack of different colored bombs that work ok and youll get through it hope this helps laugh.gif
[snapback]148518[/snapback]

Reguardless of what you hit him with you will only hit him with 1 damage.
Luckyalchemy27
*begins to scream*

AAAARRRGGH! I cannot seem to beat Genz (I think that's his name. The Armor-Piercing Alchemist) for the second time. I can beat the Combat Chimera easily, but I can't get past Genz!
I feel like an idiot because I know that this guy should be an easy boss....anyone have any tips??
A.P.Z.A.E
Don't feel bad, Genz is not an easy boss. (At least, he was hard for me.
Maybe I am just bad at the game... dry.gif) It took me three times. Here's
a tip or two...

1: Attack from behind, because he will usually block if you try to hit
him from the front.

2: Back away from him quickly after you hit him a couple of times.
He likes to do that spinny-thing, and it doesn't give you
much time to breakfall.

3: Bring lots of healing items. If you run out, transmute the little
statues into Ed clones. When he kills them, tranmute the bodies
into an elixer.

4: And don't waste the healing items on Al. You can just revive him
with alchemy.

Well, that's all I have to offer. Just keep at it, and he'll eventually
go down. Sorry if you know these tips already...and good luck!!!
Kyo_Umerio
ok first of all... there are cannons around the area which make the fight alot easier, but also transmute and element into your weapon, that will help. anyways also dont worry about Al. um... use an AGL Caps so that you will be able to run fast and then my most important thing is... dont watch the screen watch the Map and it will show you where Genz goes when he Jumps.
AA battery
*ish a very cheap person* I usually save up as much cannon stuff as possible... so all I did there was hide behind a cannon, shoot him when he is close... so I only used like one or two potions there xDD *and I had Al stay by my side too so he didn't got hurt much biggrin.gif:D:D*
Luckyalchemy27
*salutes everyone*

Thanks ya much, ya'll!

What weapons have you people been using on Genz? I've been using a Lightning Lance, but someone told me to use a Wind Boomerang. I can't seem to find one anywhere, though....
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Apr 21 2005, 04:03 PM)
*salutes everyone*

Thanks ya much, ya'll!

What weapons have you people been using on Genz? I've been using a Lightning Lance, but someone told me to use a Wind Boomerang. I can't seem to find one anywhere, though....
[snapback]157996[/snapback]

lol the Wind RazorRing helps on a later Genz
foolmetal alchemist
I used the wind knife.
AA battery
I was using the Wind RazorRing on Roy and Armstrong.. .actually, I use that literally everywhere xD (just that I save the Wind gems for boss stages) cuz it's good... attack from afar to dodge the enemy's attack biggrin.gif Takes more time, but saves more potions biggrin.gif *while I usually transmute all sorts of weapons for Al to use*
Luckyalchemy27
Which weapon is the RazorRing? Where can I find it?

.....Wind Dagger could work, but isn't the Lightning Lance stronger?
foolmetal alchemist
The wind dagger has more hits per second. I'm pretty sure it does more damage. The raazorring is a double transmuted boomerang with a wind element. That works well also.
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
I think the ending is so sad
Armony ........... sad.gif
when he does that misile lonch thing run around like a idiot or dodge it which ever you prefer so they wont hit you then attack and if he falls down Get away from him as fast as you can because he immediatly attacks oh and another thing make shure al stays alive and u can use a attack where you run behind al when he isn't looking attack him this way he can't attack you as soon as you get close doing this should help you stay alive ^^
pinako
....wait.....is the 3rd time the time neer the labs?...or.....wait.........the second time he has two metal arms ....right?well...ive beaten him there like....the part right after u kill the ugly chimera...(witch took me forever!!!!!!!!!!!) ne way the way i beat him there was just by making duplicates of me and then hed attack them and while i attack him and then when the extra mes run out then i go and get some elixors hahha that way its prity easy right now im at the flying chimera part and i suk! everything i turn into stuff i die trying to reload it!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(pinako @ Apr 30 2005, 12:24 PM)
....wait.....is the 3rd time the time neer the labs?...or.....wait.........the second time he has two metal arms ....right?well...ive beaten him there like....the part right after u kill the ugly chimera...(witch took me forever!!!!!!!!!!!) ne way the way i beat him there was just by making duplicates of me and then hed attack them and while i attack him and then when the extra mes run out then i go and get some elixors hahha that way its prity easy right now im at the flying chimera part and i suk! everything i turn into stuff i die trying to reload it!
[snapback]163725[/snapback]

she means the 3rd time Pinako happy.gif;;; sorry but you gotta fight him again
Luckyalchemy27
Where would I be able to find a boomerang? I've searched the Alchemyworks and can't locate anything that I could transmute into a boomerang.
foolmetal alchemist
There might actually be something in the arena to fight the Combat Chimera and Genz.
Kyo_Umerio
you cant make the Razor Ring in that area. you can in the 3rd fight htough
Ya and he seems to be tougher too! ^^
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED} @ May 1 2005, 09:45 PM)
Ya and he seems to be tougher too!  ^^
[snapback]164885[/snapback]

o.o no way are you serious? he's really stronger? wow maybe thats why i can only hit him for 1 hp each time.... thank you for clearing that up for me and everyone else
«°~Gluttony™~°»
I'm stuck on the Combat Chimera I can't seem to get those bombs in him :|
foolmetal alchemist
All you have to do is transmute the bombs so that when it begins to suck in air it will suck in the bombs. You don't need to throw the bombs, just make as many as you can and leave them there.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ May 2 2005, 01:10 PM)
All you have to do is transmute the bombs so that when it begins to suck in air it will suck in the bombs. You don't need to throw the bombs, just make as many as you can and leave them there.
[snapback]165172[/snapback]

thanks smile.gif
«°~Gluttony™~°»
I mean come on it wouldn't be FMA without them, don't tell me when just want to know if I will ever run into one
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 3 2005, 08:42 AM)
I mean come on it wouldn't be FMA without them, don't tell me when just want to know if I will ever run into one
[snapback]165581[/snapback]

no.... wait for FMA 2... you fight something LIKE a homunculi...
AA battery
Well, after reading the "preview" for FMA 3 I doubt it...

but by the end of FMA 2, Envy, Lust, and Gluttony were shown (saying sth along the line that their plan was ruined again) so I still have some hopes up with fighting them IN FMA 3 or later...
«°~Gluttony™~°»
but I'm on FMA 1 sad.gif and i don't get to fight any Homonculie sad.gif that sucks
pinako
haha im on fma 1 and i cant beat the flying chimera.... its soo hard to kill! even my brother whos like pro at video games couldnt beat it! but my friend already beat the game so im gonna go over to her house and have her kill him for me! haha and ya i love the homunculi especialy envy....weather envy is a guy or a girl envy is still wayyy hot!
«°~Gluttony™~°»
QUOTE(pinako @ May 4 2005, 08:36 PM)
haha im on fma 1 and i cant beat the flying chimera.... its soo hard to kill! even my brother whos like pro at video games couldnt beat it! but my friend already beat the game so im gonna go over to her house and have her kill him for me! haha and ya i love the homunculi especialy envy....weather envy is a guy or a girl envy is still wayyy hot!
[snapback]166650[/snapback]

Envy is a guy

and I already beat the flying Chimera i'm on the next tough one right now,

Spoiler
a Sea Chimera
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 5 2005, 12:47 AM)

Envy is a guy

Spoiler
a Sea Chimera

[snapback]166716[/snapback]

lol just keep trying and you will get it.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ May 5 2005, 08:58 AM)

Envy is a guy

Spoiler
a Sea Chimera

[snapback]166875[/snapback]

lol yeah it's not the Big one that is tough really lol it's the small little ones that get in your way when you try to kill the big one :|
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 5 2005, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ May 5 2005, 08:58 AM)

Envy is a guy

Spoiler
a Sea Chimera

[snapback]166875[/snapback]

lol yeah it's not the Big one that is tough really lol it's the small little ones that get in your way when you try to kill the big one :|
[snapback]166877[/snapback]

i can give you some advice if you need it.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
thanks but for the moment i think all i need to do is try to get al on the little ones while i concentrate on the big one
AA battery
oh, you don't get to fight the homunculus on FMA 2... you only see them talking for like 30 seconds afer you beat all the bosses and watch the ending song till then end, lol
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ May 5 2005, 04:14 PM)
oh, you don't get to fight the homunculus on FMA 2... you only see them talking for like 30 seconds afer you beat all the bosses and watch the ending song till then end, lol
[snapback]167135[/snapback]

so does this mean its forshadowing FMA 3
Your welcome ! smile.gif
AA battery
that's what I am hoping for, but then... it doesn't seem like we will get to fight them either seeing that the preview for FMA 3 is about this prodigy girl...
homonculus
well you shouldn't aim for the blob you should attack camilla at least 80 times but that depends on your strength and level use the dagger use the wind element on the dagger it's quite useful gambatene! smile.gif
uh.. yeah what they said.. the ending battle.. you against Roy Mustang and Major Armstrong... you dont have to win.. it says in the book that theres a very very high chance you wont beat them.. Ed cries!! (sorry for the spoiler..) ^__^'
Kairinni (grr. it didnt log me i
QUOTE(homonculus @ May 7 2005, 04:54 AM)
well you shouldn't aim for the blob you should attack camilla at least 80 times but that depends on your strength and level use the dagger use the wind element on the dagger it's quite useful gambatene! smile.gif
[snapback]167981[/snapback]

you should win if your over level 27.. me and my friend beat her at level 28.. poor Ed!!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Kairinni (grr. it didnt log me i @ May 7 2005, 12:42 PM)
QUOTE(homonculus @ May 7 2005, 04:54 AM)
[snapback]167981[/snapback]

you should win if your over level 27.. me and my friend beat her at level 28.. poor Ed!!
[snapback]168135[/snapback]

i beat it at 23
sora.khx
I was by lvl 25 and I think that worth taking out the chimera first, it saves the trouble of having to dodge its attacks but you'll need to be fast and to have a couple "reloader(metal)"
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(sora.khx @ May 7 2005, 07:05 PM)
I was by lvl 25 and I think that worth taking out the chimera first, it saves the trouble of having to dodge its attacks but you'll need to be fast and to have a couple "reloader(metal)"
[snapback]168349[/snapback]

only take it out if its attacking you.. otherwise dont worry about it.
hmm can anyone help me?

i'm stuck in this stupid tower(its circular and there's these moving blocks) and i have no idea wat to do...o.O

all i see is a block that moves up to some rock and then another block moving horizontally to this room...and the room, i don't get the significance of it...anyways, please help!! i'm stuck and not quite sure wat to do....
er...nvm, i figured it out...i just didn't have enough patience...hehe =P
«°~Gluttony™~°»
I keep dying at the third time you face Genz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.