Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Thread For Fma-1: Broken Angel
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 7 2006, 12:32 PM) [snapback]419584[/snapback]

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 6 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]419500[/snapback]

QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 6 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]419491[/snapback]

Sorry if this has already been explained.

I'm having trouble with the part of the game after Ed transmutes the old train into a canon to blast away the boulders. I always lose to those stupid chimeras dry.gif

I haven't seen this being discussed, but why do you keep losing? (What are you having a problem with?) Are you trying to attack them? Cause you can run away from them. But if you want to attack them you have to keep watch of your HP. I lose alot because of not paying attention. So now I usually refill my HP when I start getting the least bit low. happy.gif

I took the advice of just running from most of them and it worked. Thanks.

I'm now in the cave. That giant crab never seems to die.

Oh the gaint crab! Well to flip it over you might wanna keep trying Al tackling him and your stonespikes. Keep doing it over and over, and attack him when he flips over. happy.gif
I'm glad I could help!
Sword Alchemist
Thanks for the help.

I seem to be able to handle the crabs now but the cave is really starting to annoy me. I always seem to end up going in circles. Where am I supposed to go or do in the cave?

I found a good way of killing the crabs other than flipping it over. I transumted one of those cart things into a samurai sword and I hit the crab (I think in it's face) with the sword and killed it quickly.
Bluewish
QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Jul 7 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]419530[/snapback]

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 6 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]419324[/snapback]

QUOTE(Prodigal Alchemist @ Feb 22 2005, 12:01 AM) [snapback]119292[/snapback]

Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

guess my next stop for help is the game help thread...

dont worry Haldir of Lorien your not the only one needing help...

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 23 2005, 01:04 AM) [snapback]120023[/snapback]

Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).

I tried to beat those 3 chimeras, i first killed the bird thing then the water snake thing, then the frog/toad looking thing killed me!
Was it good to go in that order or something?
And jeeze...it's such a joy to here that you have to fight camilla right after you have finished those 3 chimeras off.........jeeze (T_T)

Oh yeah! and since im at that part....does anyone know how far I'm away from beating the game?

Once you finish Camilla off, you will be finish with the game.

Some tips I used when fighting her and the chimeras. Is it is always good to go for the bird chimera first, because that one is going to be the one in your way the most, then go to the toad/frog thing, because the darn thing revives all the time, and you would want it to get it out of the way. Then go kill of the serpent thing, because the attacks it gives isn't too much of a threat to you, unless your near it.

With Camilla, the tip I did with beating her, is I kept using dodge roll everytime she did her attacks. Once she finishes her combos you should transmute a boomerang, and transmute it again into wind element. And when you swing it at her takes out good amount of her power, that end up working for me, because I atleast lost 3 or 4 times when fighting her...(lol)

I just got playing the game and died when i got to Camilla.......I took the advice of killing the bird, then the toad, and then the snake thing. But I practically died from Camilla because I used all my elixirs. unsure.gif
And I was thinking...instead of waisting my time on the same boss over and over again.......well could someone just tell me what happens at the end after you beat Camilla. Because I really dont wanna fight those 3 chimeras again! But I will win one day!!!! I will......!!
And thnx for the advice!
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 15 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]422185[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Jul 7 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]419530[/snapback]

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 6 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]419324[/snapback]

QUOTE(Prodigal Alchemist @ Feb 22 2005, 12:01 AM) [snapback]119292[/snapback]

Well beating the 3 chimeras was easy enough but then they had to thow that extra battle in and just killing that big blob thing wont work lol i've tryed...

guess my next stop for help is the game help thread...

dont worry Haldir of Lorien your not the only one needing help...

QUOTE(yukiroche @ Feb 23 2005, 01:04 AM) [snapback]120023[/snapback]

Oh! I have an idea! In the previous battle when you are defeating the 3 monsters, I prefer you to carry the chakram (transmutated to the 2nd level and added with a wind element). But to make THAT battle quick without using anymore than a couple curing potions, I recommend you to kill the snake first with a wind chakram (sp) and then at the same time kill the frog with bombs. to make the bombs, you should transmutate the seeds into bombs in front of the frogs face. Then after killing the frog and snake, go for the bird with projectile weapons. Order Al to kill the bird with any transmutated projectile weapon then once it is on the floor, go in front of it and kill the bird with your chakram (sp). Once the element has ran out, then transmutate the weapon back to the wind element.
Now on with Camilla... first step is to get rid of the gigantic blob with your elemental chakram (sp). Then transmutate the blobs on the floor into autocrossbows and make Al use it to kill Camilla while you kill her with the chakram (sp). Once she is up in the air, dodge her moves and go as close to the blob as possible in order to not get poisoned by the yellow poison. When the blob shoots out pointy arrow looking things, press the R2 button (dodge) constantly until he is done (you won't get hurt that way then). Continue to kill the blob with the chakram (sp) and then kill Camilla. Then once she crashes onto the floor, jump immediantly once she crashes in order to not get hurt. So basically kill the blob and then camilla over and over again about 8-15 times. (depending on your level).

I tried to beat those 3 chimeras, i first killed the bird thing then the water snake thing, then the frog/toad looking thing killed me!
Was it good to go in that order or something?
And jeeze...it's such a joy to here that you have to fight camilla right after you have finished those 3 chimeras off.........jeeze (T_T)

Oh yeah! and since im at that part....does anyone know how far I'm away from beating the game?

Once you finish Camilla off, you will be finish with the game.

Some tips I used when fighting her and the chimeras. Is it is always good to go for the bird chimera first, because that one is going to be the one in your way the most, then go to the toad/frog thing, because the darn thing revives all the time, and you would want it to get it out of the way. Then go kill of the serpent thing, because the attacks it gives isn't too much of a threat to you, unless your near it.

With Camilla, the tip I did with beating her, is I kept using dodge roll everytime she did her attacks. Once she finishes her combos you should transmute a boomerang, and transmute it again into wind element. And when you swing it at her takes out good amount of her power, that end up working for me, because I atleast lost 3 or 4 times when fighting her...(lol)

I just got playing the game and died when i got to Camilla.......I took the advice of killing the bird, then the toad, and then the snake thing. But I practically died from Camilla because I used all my elixirs. unsure.gif
And I was thinking...instead of waisting my time on the same boss over and over again.......well could someone just tell me what happens at the end after you beat Camilla. Because I really dont wanna fight those 3 chimeras again! But I will win one day!!!! I will......!!
And thnx for the advice!

You can watch it on youtube. (In this order)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zZWSJduCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QkZX3vDXv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OgZ5lDH5T0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0ReTbZSLs
Sword Alchemist
Ok I'm now in the part of the cave where that elevator thingy takes you up to the tunnel with that huge crab thing. How do I kill or get away from that thing? I tried out running it but It's too fast and the tunnel is too narrow.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 17 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]422824[/snapback]

Ok I'm now in the part of the cave where that elevator thingy takes you up to the tunnel with that huge crab thing. How do I kill or get away from that thing? I tried out running it but It's too fast and the tunnel is too narrow.

Well you have to keep running until you get to the end. But when he attacks you have to jump. I didn't really like this part cause everytime I jumped he still hit me! happy.gif So you have to have pretty good timing.
Sword Alchemist
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 17 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]422839[/snapback]

Well you have to keep running until you get to the end. But when he attacks you have to jump. I didn't really like this part cause everytime I jumped he still hit me! happy.gif So you have to have pretty good timing.

GAH! I have a feeling I'm really going to hate this part.

Thank you for the help.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Sword Alchemist @ Jul 18 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]422861[/snapback]

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 17 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]422839[/snapback]

GAH! I have a feeling I'm really going to hate this part.

Thank you for the help.

Glad to help! :3
Yeah I hated this part happy.gif
Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist
If this has been said, I'm sorry about that..

I am at the part when Ed and Al have to fight Camilla, somewhat closed to the end I'm guessing..When its saved, its called "The Tower Of Alchemists". I cant seem to defat that bost at the end..The blob thing one..I need help with that, any pointers or tips would be nice..
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist @ Jul 20 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]423643[/snapback]

I am at the part when Ed and Al have to fight Camilla, somewhat closed to the end I'm guessing..When its saved, its called "The Tower Of Alchemists". I cant seem to defat that bost at the end..The blob thing one..I need help with that, any pointers or tips would be nice..

The blob is all the Chimera's fused together. And you don't have to attack him at all. He is just there to distract you. Don't bother with him. Just keep attacking Camilla and you'll win. That's what I did and it might take awhile, but be patient. happy.gif
Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 20 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]423674[/snapback]

QUOTE(Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist @ Jul 20 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]423643[/snapback]

The blob is all the Chimera's fused together. And you don't have to attack him at all. He is just there to distract you. Don't bother with him. Just keep attacking Camilla and you'll win. That's what I did and it might take awhile, but be patient. happy.gif

Thankes!
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Midnight_Shadow_Alchemist @ Jul 21 2006, 12:40 PM) [snapback]424048[/snapback]

QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 20 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]423674[/snapback]

Thankes!

No problem! Glad to help!
Bluewish
Thanks a tons [b]FMA4ever
for linking those videos of the ending!
Last qeustion about this game...so did you have to fight Roy Mustang?
InsaneFangirl
The fight with Roy and the others at the end isn't important. It's basically a staller. Whether you win or lose, the ending comes.
fmalove
QUOTE(Jāōwyn @ Feb 14 2005, 11:48 AM) [snapback]113599[/snapback]

I can't get past the three alchemy brothers. Does anybody know how? I'm getting really tired of hearing "buuurn!" everytime I turn on my Playstation. Any help would be appreciated! smile.gif

Hey! I'm new on the boards! I was wondering if anyone could help me with the north and south mountain pass. I'm having trouble getting to hiessgart. I can kill all the chimeras and level up, and do all the transmutations, but i'm not sure how to get to hiessgart. What am I supposed to do when all the chimer are dead? Is there a certain path I should take or something?
FMA4ever
QUOTE(InsaneFangirl @ Aug 2 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]428248[/snapback]

The fight with Roy and the others at the end isn't important. It's basically a staller. Whether you win or lose, the ending comes.

Yeah there is no point to fight Roy, but it's fun and you get extra items for the next time you play (if you play again)
Bluewish
Ok I was just wandering.
I still never beat it yet and still dont plan to anyway...
InsaneFangirl
I realize this makes me sound a bit nosy...

But may I ask why not? The ending is RIGHT after. I would think after all that effort, you'd want to see the finale.
Bluewish
I did see the finale.
FMA4ever posted some links that had the ending.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 15 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]422200[/snapback]

Yeah, it's above if you don't want to look around. (That's the finale, you can watch it on youtube.)
Demon x
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Jul 15 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]422200[/snapback]

wow thanks fm4ever now iknow what is my favourite FMA songs name is (melissa 1st opening theme) but still idont know from where to download couid any help sad.gif .
DantElric
QUOTE(fmalove @ Aug 6 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]429646[/snapback]

Hey! I'm new on the boards! I was wondering if anyone could help me with the north and south mountain pass. I'm having trouble getting to hiessgart. I can kill all the chimeras and level up, and do all the transmutations, but i'm not sure how to get to hiessgart. What am I supposed to do when all the chimer are dead? Is there a certain path I should take or something?

i'm kind of, new too! and i just started playing this game recently. i got stuck at the mountain pass too. my brother had to do it for me. you just jump from one plank to the other, and be careful not to fall down again, because climbing up the ladder can get pretty tiring! dry.gif
if the wall crumbles, Ed can fix it with alchemy.

yay! i'm finally in Hiessgart! ( laugh.gif such a newbie!!)
FMA4ever
QUOTE(dantelric @ Aug 31 2006, 06:00 AM) [snapback]439371[/snapback]

i'm kind of, new too! and i just started playing this game recently. i got stuck at the mountain pass too. my brother had to do it for me. you just jump from one plank to the other, and be careful not to fall down again, because climbing up the ladder can get pretty tiring! dry.gif

Oh man! I remember that part! I nearly went crazy trying to do that part over and over again! Ugh! dry.gif
DantElric
QUOTE(FMA4ever @ Aug 31 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]439524[/snapback]

QUOTE(dantelric @ Aug 31 2006, 06:00 AM) [snapback]439371[/snapback]

Oh man! I remember that part! I nearly went crazy trying to do that part over and over again! Ugh! dry.gif

yes, i think i spent an hour there, and then i finally gave up since it was making me dizzy.
making Ed jump high takes some time to get used to (for me, anyway) dry.gif
FMA4ever
yes, i think i spent an hour there, and then i finally gave up since it was making me dizzy.
making Ed jump high takes some time to get used to (for me, anyway)

Yeah it took me for ever. Once I finally got past jumping on the wall that crumbles to that other land, I paused it and walked away for awhile. It was such a pain!
DantElric
ohmy.gif Help please! I'm lost! I've been roaming around Hiessgart for like, an hour and I still can't find my way to the Lakeside! My eyes are rolling!! No more chimaeras please!!! All for a freaking flower....can anyone direct me please?
(soooo ashamed! ph34r.gif )
FMA4ever
QUOTE(dantelric @ Sep 8 2006, 06:14 AM) [snapback]443392[/snapback]

ohmy.gif Help please! I'm lost! I've been roaming around Hiessgart for like, an hour and I still can't find my way to the Lakeside! My eyes are rolling!! No more chimaeras please!!! All for a freaking flower....can anyone direct me please?
(soooo ashamed! ph34r.gif )

Well.....I can't really remember well (I haven't pulled out my PS2 in a while happy.gif) but I think you should just keep going the same way as the last time you were there. Um....just keep checking your map looking for the little red marks indicating a new exit/entrance. I probably wasn't much help, was I? biggrin.gif Sorry!
DantElric
laugh.gif It's okay. I'm still getting used to this. It's my first time playing an RPG in a PS2 so... I'm really a noob at this. okay nevermind. I'll stop being so dependent. smile.gif

... I'm getting better at this...I hope. haha....
Amaya Hawkeye
Go into the big door that you went in to go to the professor's house, the one that was on fire when you got there last time. go to the wasteland, then go across the bridge, down the ladder, across the other bridge, and into the south lakeside.
Alchemical
I've already beat the game, but I want the game clips on my laptop, so I can have them from all three games. I can't seem to find the anywhere. Can anyone help? And I'm sure others would like to know, as well. My friend wants the link when I find it so he can see the clips. So, can anyone help?

<Merged "Fma Broken Angel Movie Clips., Anyone know where I could ind those?" thread with two posts here. 03/06/07 ~Tombow>
Tombow
@Alchemical - I'm going to merge your "Fma Broken Angel Movie Clips., Anyone know where I could find those?" thread to "FMA: Broken Angel" thread.
Alphonse_Elric_0
I beat FMA and the Broken Angel when it first came out but now I'm playing it again - I'm trying to gather info on Armony for a cosplay. I forgot how to transmute the train in Hissengart to the cannon. Help me, please?
Petra
Hey, I really need some help! I have to fight the Alchemy Brothers again but its so darn hard! Is there anyway someone could help me?
The Frozen Alchemist
When you fight the alchemy brothers, does the living armor die when you beat them?
Kanda Yuu
ok so i am stuck!!!! i have just got the crank and i can't find a place to use it at..... WHERE DO I GO.....

Little Washu
QUOTE(Kanda Yuu @ May 18 2008, 12:11 PM) *
ok so i am stuck!!!! i have just got the crank and i can't find a place to use it at..... WHERE DO I GO.....

You go to this place that I believe is towards the back of town, to the far north-west, and you'll find a broken pipe. You use it there.
enternal flame achemist
Im sure this question has been asked b4, but Im stuck on the North Mountain Pass and I cant get Ed to jump high enough even with the rock blockers. Is there a nother way through the pass or is there any tricks I can use to pass it? >_<
PrincessElir
I Need help with big huge lizard chimera!!!!
Tombow
QUOTE (PrincessElir @ Jun 20 2009, 12:25 AM) *
I Need help with big huge lizard chimera!!!!

@PrincessElir - According to Kyo_Umerio on this post, "Transmute a steamroller and put Al on it... he will take care of all the lizard things."
You can try and see if that works. smile.gif
PrincessElir
Where/out of what do you transmute the steamroller?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.