Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Thread For Fma-1: Broken Angel
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 13 2005, 07:00 PM)
I keep dying at the third time you face Genz
[snapback]171990[/snapback]

so stop dying? he's really not that hard, you just need patience, use the Wind Dagger so you can inflict damage quickly, because no matter what you use it will only hit for one, use you Frenzy Special attack as MUCH as you can cause that does alot of damage and stops him from moving while you preform it where as the normal one wont, dont worry about healing Al, you can revive him with Alchemy, thats about all the info i can give you.... Patience is the key.
«°~Gluttony™~°»
you mean there is a special move you can perform when it says Fighting Frenzy dry.gif I did not know this
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 14 2005, 01:31 AM)
you mean there is a special move you can perform when it says Fighting Frenzy dry.gif I did not know this
[snapback]172235[/snapback]

*nods* its a double move. as soon as you hit fighting Frenzy, Al gets a Rainbow Helmit that only lasts as long as the Frenzy, so what you do same as for the regular special attack. charge up your alchemy and near Al and hit R1 to preform the special technique
«°~Gluttony™~°»
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ May 15 2005, 09:33 AM)

*nods* its a double move. as soon as you hit fighting Frenzy, Al gets a Rainbow Helmit that only lasts as long as the Frenzy, so what you do same as for the regular special attack. charge up your alchemy and near Al and hit R1 to preform the special technique
[snapback]172907[/snapback]

lol ahhh i think i have done that out of toying around before and didn't know it was the frenzy special lol
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Gluttony™~°» @ May 15 2005, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ May 15 2005, 09:33 AM)

[snapback]172907[/snapback]

lol ahhh i think i have done that out of toying around before and didn't know it was the frenzy special lol
[snapback]173051[/snapback]

yea... its like an alchemy circle and Valvano's appear around the enemy
~Pride~
Does anyone know how to kill what Ed calls a Butt-Ugly_Chimera?
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(~Pride~ @ May 18 2005, 07:34 AM)
Does anyone know how to kill what Ed calls a Butt-Ugly_Chimera?
[snapback]174633[/snapback]

yea... her shoots out these lil seeds that land on the ground. you have to transmute them into giant bombs and light them and then have him swallow them, 4 of those and he is done... the Canons help too
I need some tips on how to beat armor peircing alchemist guy, the second time you fight him. I keep running out of healing items and dying.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Guest @ May 23 2005, 07:35 PM)
I need some tips on how to beat armor peircing alchemist guy, the second time you fight him. I keep running out of healing items and dying.
[snapback]178325[/snapback]

what level are you at at the moment, use an AGL Cap to run faster... so you can get away faster, and then also use the cannons...
Radical Alchemist
Hey I need some help on the final boss. The fused Chimera and Camilla. I keep attacking the Chimera but it keeps coming back to life. And I keep attacking Camilla but nothing's happening.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ May 28 2005, 04:23 PM)
Hey I need some help on the final boss. The fused Chimera and Camilla. I keep attacking the Chimera but it keeps coming back to life. And I keep attacking Camilla but nothing's happening.
[snapback]181308[/snapback]

ok first of all... dont worry about the Chimera, it has nothing to do with the chimera, its only there to annoy you, if he gets out of hand then blast him 4 times withn a cannon and that will take him down for a bit, use an Magic Cap to raise all your stats it will also make you run faster so you can cath up to Camilla, she only has about 1000 Hp theres no bar to indicate her HP so just keep attacking her and she will fall eventually also when she jumps into the air.... just roll around for a bit. you should be able to beat her pretty easy.
Alfonse's Vixen
Shat up your brothers and kick their asses!
Alfonse's Vixen
Sorry,I typed the wrong thing!
Kyo_Umerio
o.O;;;; what were you TRYING to say?
ebie
AnimeMonster you rock! biggrin.gif I didn't have trouble with the actual game, but I've had trouble finding quite a few of the graphics. Thanks for the info.
Luckyalchemy27
Can anyone tell me how to defeat the water chimera? Not the first one, the huge one. Which weapon should I use and what kind of strategy?
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jun 8 2005, 06:46 PM)
Can anyone tell me how to defeat the water chimera? Not the first one, the huge one. Which weapon should I use and what kind of strategy?
[snapback]187875[/snapback]

put Al on a steam roller. let him roll around and kill the thingys on the floor. then go to the opposite side of the room with Ed and use a Cannon. Use an AGL Cap to speed up your run. blast the water Chimera until it falls over limp then run up and attack its face. and then just continue this stratedgy. thats all their is to it. if you run out of Refills for the cannons then there are some around the room in treasure chests. after you beat the chimera and leave the room turn directly to your right before going up the latter to get a new Item for Ed.
vazel
i was wondering wether any of you can pull of combos with the spear. i can't pull any of them off...

these are the combos.

[] + O + [] + []
[] + [] + O + [] + []
[] + [] + O + X + []
hagane_no_tokage
i just like using the lil plastic hammer and beating the crap out of people to level-whore. XD
Luckyalchemy27
Hey, I just defeated Genz for the third time and I'm in the castle thing, and I am very, very lost. Can someone give me directions? I believe that I am currently in the 'Great Hall' section.
Alphonse Alchemist
I've been able to do the first combo but I haven't tried the others
DonnaDelDrago
They all work for me most of the time.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jun 10 2005, 01:18 PM)
i just like using the lil plastic hammer and beating the crap out of people to level-whore.  XD
[snapback]188962[/snapback]

Verrry, verrry true. The largest combo I can do is an eight slash combo with the dagger. I never really got the hang of the combos.
animefangirl
i use combos once in a while
Chap31_VII
QUOTE(vazel @ Jun 10 2005, 11:30 AM)
i was wondering wether any of you can pull of combos with the spear. i can't pull any of them off...

these are the combos.

[] + O + [] + []
[] + [] + O + [] + []
[] + [] + O + X + []
[snapback]188633[/snapback]

Yeah, I have done so a couple of time. On accident, in most cases...but it is...fun to use the hammer. ph34r.gif

Sayonara
Scars of love
them damn hard to pull off combos are barely ever any use against the boss.
AliCat
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jun 17 2005, 09:11 AM)
Hey, I just defeated Genz for the third time and I'm in the castle thing, and I am very, very lost. Can someone give me directions? I believe that I am currently in the 'Great Hall' section.
[snapback]193872[/snapback]

If you are in the Great Hall, then it's fairly easy, just keep going through the doors. The next room should be the Tower Garden, straight out the front door of the hall after you beat the chimeras on the floor. There are a couple of rooms after that that have multiple doors. Just pick one, you'll end up in the same place no matter what.

I do have one thing that's peeved me off now though...I want to just blast Camilla into 20 million little pieces. I'm so tired of fighting those three chimeras only to be beaten down by her and have to do it all over again. Stupid b****.
Kyo_Umerio
its all about the timing thats all it is... you have to tap them in time and hit the right buttons, i've pulled them all off...
Omakase Shimasu
Merged with "Pull Off Combo" topic.
Luckyalchemy27
So....can anyone help me...?
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Jul 30 2005, 07:13 PM)
So....can anyone help me...?
[snapback]233260[/snapback]

help you with what?
Luckyalchemy27

*points* That. I said it on the last page.
Aog
QUOTE(Jāōwyn @ Feb 14 2005, 01:48 PM)
I can't get past the three alchemy brothers.  Does anybody know how?  I'm getting really tired of hearing "buuurn!" everytime I turn on my Playstation.  Any help would be appreciated!  smile.gif
[snapback]113599[/snapback]

Yeah broken angel I hear the guys at X-play gave it a 2 out of 5.
(I thinks thats just stupid)
The RZA
i was almost finished with the game, but then this little punk saved over my game, and i had to start all the way over
Rave
I can't beat the giant slime monster and Camilla at the end of the game. Should I beat Camilla first, or the slime monster?
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 6 2005, 11:14 PM)

[snapback]244519[/snapback]

go up the steps there are 2 doors on either side to continue.

Rave- dont worry about the SLime Monster, if he gets annoying just transmute the canon and blast him, if you are at lvl 20 you should be able to take him down in 4 shots. otherwise dont worry about him and only attack Camilla... she doesn't have a Life Gage but she has about 1000hp so... yea...
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 6 2005, 09:14 PM)

[snapback]244519[/snapback]

omg i just defeated Genz for the third time i'm so damn happy i finally am able to continue it took every friggen health item in my item menu to beat him too *sweatdrop*
silver bg
OMFG he was so easy ! you just got to train alot !! bye the time i go to him I was at level 32 mad.gif ANd use simple combo's to leval up quick mad.gif
«°~Envy™~°»
lmao shut up i don't have time to waist to train i'll defeat them in good time i'm at level 25 lol
Rave
To Kyu Umerio: Thanks for the tip. smile.gif
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Rave @ Aug 15 2005, 11:21 AM)
To Kyu Umerio: Thanks for the tip. smile.gif
[snapback]252273[/snapback]

no problem happy.gif beat the game 3 times now... once at level 99... so anyone needing advice... i'm the guy to ask happy.gif
Luckyalchemy27
OO;;

Wow, I must suck. I'm on level, like....6....Oo

*clings to Kyo* Thank youuu.
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 15 2005, 09:48 PM)
OO;;

Wow, I must suck. I'm on level, like....6....Oo

*clings to Kyo* Thank youuu.
[snapback]253078[/snapback]

beating Genz at the third battle at level 6 is great damn you may be lazy and not leveling up but you got by him lol but you best start leveling up cause i just seen the next main boss to beat and your going to need the leveling up on this one lol
Luckyalchemy27
Heck yeah I will. OO;;
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Aug 16 2005, 12:44 AM)
Heck yeah I will. OO;;
[snapback]253125[/snapback]

so you must have avoided ALOT of enemies to be that far at such a low level? if you wanna beat the last boss i suggest begin at level 20 atleast happy.gif;
«°~Envy™~°»
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Aug 15 2005, 10:53 PM)
Heck yeah I will. OO;;

so you must have avoided ALOT of enemies to be that far at such a low level? if you wanna beat the last boss i suggest begin at level 20 atleast happy.gif;
[snapback]253128[/snapback]

telling me the three chimera's are the last boss or something??
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Aug 16 2005, 02:44 AM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Aug 15 2005, 10:53 PM)
Heck yeah I will. OO;;

[snapback]253128[/snapback]

telling me the three chimera's are the last boss or something??
[snapback]253150[/snapback]

No... i'm not telling you anything biggrin.gif! find out all by yoursefl ~_^
«°~Envy™~°»
good i'm glad it's not lol, i would be dissapointed
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Aug 17 2005, 12:35 AM)
good i'm glad it's not lol, i would be dissapointed
[snapback]253924[/snapback]

o.o i'm not telling you anything =D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! all i gots to say is... level up as much as you can before you get too far.
«°~Envy™~°»
um how much leveling up do i need tongue.gif and i do level up when i can
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.