Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Song File: Maes Hughes
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Sycia
Well the news of it was out some time before but I didn't want to make a post until I got details.

Release date: 20th July 2005
Catalog no.: SVWC7277
Label: Aniplex
Price: 1,155 yen

Track Listings:
1 そして今日も世界は (And Today the World is...)
2 Angel Heart
3 パパと遊ぼう (Play with Papa)
4 そして今日も世界は(インストゥルメンタル) (And Today the World is... (Instrumental))

Track 3, though I cannot confirm, seems to be a duet sung by Fujiwara Keiji (Maes Hughes) and Yoshida Mayuri (Elisia).
dzioo
awww that's soooo sweet news biggrin.gif can't wait to hear it. he's a great seiyuu, maybe he'll be able to show us that he can sing well tongue.gif
and if it is a duet, then it will be the cutest song ever wink.gif
Aoko-chan
QUOTE(dzioo @ Jun 7 2005, 07:53 PM)
and if it is a duet, then it will be the cutest song ever wink.gif
[snapback]186723[/snapback]

LoL.. yeah I bet it would ^^ Elycia and her dad~~ awwww

I can't wait to hear it, then Riza song file would be out soon then, sicne there's hughes.
hagane_no_tokage
ZOMFG! *ded*

*foams*

that's so awesome! a duet with elicia? kyaaah! *ded again*
kimichaninjapan
yay! and it comes out on my B-day!!!
Electrastar
I dunno...Am I the only one that thinks that this is getting a little out of hand...I mean, Ed and Roy and even Alphonse we're ok, they are main characters...but pardon me for saying, that as much as I love Hughes, he's a secondary character...I don't think it's necessary for him to have a cd....but that could be just me.
lialiakicks
Yup. It's just you, Electrastar.

I think that Hughes deserved a CD a long flippin' time ago! ^^ Wee~! Can't wait to hear Track 3!!!
ling*
Can't wait for it!!!
Especially with ELYSIA SINGING WITH HUGHES !!!
That would be SOooo cute tongue.gif

@Electrastar
If you compare Hughes with Ed or Al or Roy, he might be much less important.
But if you come to think of it, he's kinda important in the whole plot of the story and well, a lot of people LOVE Hughes (including me laugh.gif )
so I think that's why they made a songfile for him.
xrninja
how sweet, a hughes/elysia duet! i may start sniffling from nostalgia when i hear it. T__T

QUOTE(Electrastar @ Jun 7 2005, 05:50 PM)
I dunno...Am I the only one that thinks that this is getting a little out of hand...I mean, Ed and Roy and even Alphonse we're ok, they are main characters...but pardon me for saying, that as much as I love Hughes, he's a secondary character...I don't think it's necessary for him to have a cd....but that could be just me.
[snapback]187100[/snapback]

you should watch Prince of Tennis. Tenipuri has multiple albums or songs sung by not only the seigaku tennis players, but hyotei's, rikkaidai's, st. rudolph's, yamabuki's....tongue.gif
Quistis88
Will Fuery have a songfile, too? biggrin.gif *hoping against the odds*
POTOPHREAK
Yay Hughes
A duet... that's gonna be cuuutte
*prays that Riza will be next*
lialiakicks
Yeah. Where the hell's Riza's songfile...? O_<
Maes-Hughes
isnt there already a topic about this?

Hughes Songfile
MitsukiKouyama
W00t!

Hughes is back from the dead to sing for us. XD (I wrote this part in white since it has possible spoilers for anyone who missed eppie 25 ^^ I don't know how to use actual spoiler tabs, though. @_@)

And the CD comes out the day after my birthday. happy.gif
Electrastar
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jun 7 2005, 11:56 PM)
how sweet, a hughes/elysia duet! i may start sniffling from nostalgia when i hear it. T__T

QUOTE(Electrastar @ Jun 7 2005, 05:50 PM)
[snapback]187100[/snapback]

you should watch Prince of Tennis. Tenipuri has multiple albums or songs sung by not only the seigaku tennis players, but hyotei's, rikkaidai's, st. rudolph's, yamabuki's....tongue.gif
[snapback]187373[/snapback]

Yeah, but they could have done the right thing and put all the songs on one album, or maybe even two instead of multiple albums with just 4 songs per cd, it's kinda of a ripoff if you ask me.
animefangirl
do you know if itll be out in the states sometime soon?
hagane_no_tokage
they prolly won't be released in the states at all, dear... huh.gif
Defade
[img]http://img276.echo.cx/img276/5428/characd050ce.jpg[/img]
Cover of songfile....
sleep.gif;;
Kirusuchinu
Oh, I can't wait to hear his singing!

...that cover is so cool...
FMAlover^
I can't wait! smile.gif *Wonders how the song of Hughes and Elysia duets sounds like*
Azura Elric
Aww, that cover is so....idk it makes me feel thoughtful yet sad.
AlchemistCookie
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ Jul 11 2005, 12:17 AM)
Aww, that cover is so....idk it makes me feel thoughtful yet sad.
[snapback]209312[/snapback]

I agree. And somehow I just sort of new there was going to be a duet with some-one in his family. What about a duet with Gracia...?
hagane_no_tokage
OMIGOD it's SOOOO CUTE!!! the duet with elicia KILLS with CUTE!!! *ded*

hughes has a fabulous voice! i'm quite impressed. japanese people totally have superpowers. ohmy.gif
Azura Elric
OMG yes! Kills with cuteness!! "Ooh Kawaii!!" XD Ooh the way Hughes said that just made me laugh!
Satsuka
The duet was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!
hakai-kun
the Elysia/Hughes is soo cute! ^^; I think I'm gonna get a toothache. haha Hughes is so funny. Fujiwara Keiji-san sings well ^^
edochick
QUOTE(hakai-kun @ Jul 21 2005, 12:03 AM)
the Elysia/Hughes is soo cute! ^^; I think I'm gonna get a toothache. haha Hughes is so funny. Fujiwara Keiji-san sings well ^^
[snapback]221171[/snapback]

yesh! I'd have to say that the third song on that file is my absolute favorite smile.gif It was so cute!! Now...if only I could understand what they were saying ^^;
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jun 7 2005, 05:53 PM)
Yup. It's just you, Electrastar.

I think that Hughes deserved a CD a long flippin' time ago! ^^ Wee~! Can't wait to hear Track 3!!!
[snapback]187107[/snapback]

hell ya, couldn't agree more - hughes rocks!
Karo
did u people buy the cd or download the songs?
SilverHawk
Where might I be able to download this? If I can't is there anyone that has them and would be willing to send them to me?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.