Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
rsF
Before I get pwned or banned, are we allowed to start a thread with pictures of ourselves? I'm curious about other people, and I think it is essential to have a face connected to a personality. Make the forums more like a big family! XD

If you guys are scared, i'll go first. Muahaha!
Cute Alchemist
im not aloud to post my pics in case of a prevert and same for annie
but oh well ill show smile.gif IPB Image
im the one on the bed lol i look like a tramp sad.gif and the one standing is my oldest sis
Chibi Viki
it's okay to post pics of yourselves, or anything for that matter as long as it's not lewd/hentai/ecchi smile.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
nice pic^^
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif I was wondering when someone would have the guts to start one of these threads! XD Way to go, rsF~ *cheers*

@Cute Alchemist: you don't look like a tramp!! happy.gif You're cute! You remind me of my niece~ *__* Love my niece. *re-reads* <__< I'm not coming onto you or anything... tongue.gif

Um... you know what? I'll wait 'till rsF's uploaded his picture. =^-^= (gotta search for mine between all this clutter...)
Chibi Viki
Cute Alchemist, are you chinese?
Cute Alchemist
yeah me and girlie are chinses smile.gif and proud of it!!!
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 29 2004, 06:24 PM)
You're cute! You remind me of my niece~ *__* Love my niece.

yes, (btw you mentioned, Kase) my niece also looks almost the same.^^^^
Cute Alchemist
lol ^^
Omakase Shimasu
Really? biggrin.gif We've got a lot in common. So~ when are you gonna upload your own pic? XD I'd like to see the man behind the Zoisite picture~
Cute Alchemist
yeah me want to see!! and yours Omakase Shimasu!!
Prinz_Zoisit
hmmm.........................there actually IS a picture of myself posted in the internet...(but i don't find it beautiful -.-)...

you gotta see a picture where i am styled like Gap-clothes stuff etc... =P
i look soooo hot in them!!!!!!! *sigh......(uh, excuse me, ^^;;)

http://www.hegermeister.de/data/team/martin.jpg

i am the one in the military uniform(the 9 months where i was in the military)... the others are my friends.... we were celebrating the birthday of the guy on the very right....

if you're lucky, you are somebody on the photo^^^^^^
Cute Alchemist
cool u look smart i have to say!
Omakase Shimasu
I gotta agree with Cute Alchemist! *___* Very very smart. Girls tend to love a guy in uniform, hehe.

laugh.gif Why the "iche" and "Lukas"?

....now that I've given it a more careful once-over... you remind me of Hughes! Without the glasses! *__* Cute!
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 29 2004, 07:44 PM)
laugh.gif Why the "iche" and "Lukas"?

....now that I've given it a more careful once-over... you remind me of Hughes! Without the glasses! *__* Cute!

"ich" means "me" <- that's the owner of the homepage

and "Lukas" is the name of one of my friends...

thanks happy.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Cute Alchemist @ Sep 29 2004, 07:38 PM)
cool u look smart i have to say!

thank you!.................................................................
Kokoro no Hana
laugh.gif
Cute Alchemist
smile.gif
RolfKaese
since i only have ugly pics of myself i wont post one... besides, im too shy -.-
Girlie Alchemist
aww pls send pls rolf smile.gif we won't laugh or anything
Kokoro no Hana
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Sep 29 2004, 08:59 PM)
since i only have ugly pics of myself i wont post one... besides, im too shy -.-

I know how you feel ^^">

Except from that I don't have any pics. of myself, if I had I wouldn't dare to post 'em anyway ph34r.gif
Girlie Alchemist
me and prinz the only one whos brave sad.gif lol (Cute Alchemist here)
bryantq
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 29 2004, 09:55 AM)
it's okay to post pics of yourselves, or anything for that matter as long as it's not lewd/hentai/ecchi smile.gif

Yeah PG-13! If you dont see it in FMA, you wont find it here. biggrin.gif ecchi though isnt too bad biggrin.gif hehe just no nudity smile.gif
Kokoro no Hana
XP
Girlie Alchemist
@.@
Cute Alchemist
come on poeple i want to see more biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Rolfie, you don't have to be shy around here. biggrin.gif I'm going to post a pic of myself too! <__< Man, it's an ugly one, but I don't have anything better at the moment.

.....um, that is, when I've found that particular picture... I've only got one from rsF (why is it titled "me"??)...

T__T I can't find my picture~!!
Cute Alchemist
sad.gif i wanted to see aswell
Omakase Shimasu
Um... I found it. biggrin.gif But it's huge. I'd like to make it smaller, but I don't know to do that. Could anyone help?
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
hmm ummm nope sad.gif just give us the url
Omakase Shimasu
Well, it's on my computer. biggrin.gif Besides, I'm not gonna give it to you guys when it's this friggin' large!! ph34r.gif You can see the bite of a mosquito on my nose this way....
dreamcatcher_alchemist
lol, well I'm not shy. This is a pic of me being a hyper goober at our fire banquet this past february. It was a lot of fun. My younger sister, who was also chief of the junior department (anyone younger than 18) got green gel-frosting on my shirt when we decided to have a frosting war. It was great. but anyways, here's me:

IPB Image
Prinz_Zoisit
go to PAINT

and choose Picture -> stretch

(hope there is a command like this^^wink.gif
Vael
mmm... This is a kind of old picture; I've dyed my hair since:
IPB Image
And, the vampirefreaks logo is there because I took the picture off my profile, there. Omakase can attest that it is a picture of me. XP
Cute Alchemist
i want to see yours Omakase Shimasu and rolfs,chibi,anime girl i want to see your pictures!!
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Sep 29 2004, 08:36 PM)
go to PAINT

and choose Picture -> stretch

(hope there is a command like this^^wink.gif

Thanks, Prinz, but unfortunately I don't have Paint. biggrin.gif;;; Um, I've got a GIMP. T_T Dunno how to use that one though. Oh wait, sis' gonna make it smaller for me. happy.gif Sweet, isn't she?

And concerning Vael's picture. biggrin.gif Unless he's stealing pictures from a friend and claiming it's him, that's him. (Wut? @__@) *__*
Carnal Malefactor
I posted one in the biography thread. [goes fishing]

IPB Image

I'm the one with his eyes closed. And yes, I really am 21, even though I don't look it here.
rsF
Oh my...I come back from school and lots of people posted! I'm chinese too! CP! CP!

I have to find some pictures first...

~

IPB Image

I look really funny...especially with my chinky eyes...
Quistis88
This may seem like a stupid question, but how do I post pictures?

I must first find a decent picture of myself, but then, what if I scare everyone away? tongue.gif
Vael
>.>
<.<

rsF, you're cute. ph34r.gif

And, Quistis, you have to upload the picture to somewhere on the 'net, then click the "Image" button above the reply textbox, and insert the URL of the upload.
BlueRakuen
Vael! U look just the same as I imagined u would ohmy.gif

Guess I'll post mine as well, though the only thing I have on the comp right now is my DeviantArt ID
Here I am T.T

IPB Image
Quistis88
Ahh . . . where is a good place to upload a picture to?
wolfi1412
photobucket.com!

I'll be glad to post a pic... but, my bro just formatted the computer! so none of my photos are here!!! :'(

btw, Prinz.. you do look smart with that uniform.. ^^
BlueRakuen
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 29 2004, 11:26 PM)
Ahh . . . where is a good place to upload a picture to?

Image Shack!!
Quistis88
Everyone looks really nice. smile.gif

Here's my graduation pic . . . it's the best I could find! huh.gif

IPB Image
(click to enlarge)
wolfi1412
instead of a pic, I have a chibi-version of me.. I think it's in the Biography thread..
dreamcatcher_alchemist
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 29 2004, 11:45 PM)
Everyone looks really nice.  smile.gif

Here's my graduation pic . . . it's the best I could find!   huh.gif

IPB Image

Quistis, you're very pretty. ^^

~ais
Quistis88
Awww, thanks, dreamcatcher_alchemist. smile.gif
wolfi1412
Quistis looks smart
Carnal Malefactor
And I don't?! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.