Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
sweety_pie
My Mom, Sister, and Myself.
That pic. was taken like six years ago, at my Moms' wedding.
Carnal Malefactor
Me holding a big, brown baby

CodenameElizabeth
AWWWWW!!! Big Cute Puppydog!! wub.gif
That's adorable. What kind of dog is he, Abstruse Eulogy? Looks like my boss's dog (Rottweiler/Mastiff mix.)

My big, handsome guy on Christmas, 2006:
Click to view attachment
(Yeah-- I'm a crazy cat lady!)

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING PICS HAVE BEEN Ailuro/Abstruse Eulogy/Cat the Terrible/Chiyo/Popo/Starrieiedgirl/Tombow APPROVED!

Once again, shamelessly pimpin' mah Cosplay...
My other Fullmetal-alchemiholic friends kept telling me I looked like Riza Hawkeye.
So I decided to go with it... in a big way.

Just in case people were wondering, I AM occasionally seen while NOT in costume:
Click to view attachment
This was at a Christmas formal a few months ago.
I'm the blonde on the right.
My friend wore a wig to match her dress. LOL!!
I *really* like Martinis...
Ailuro
Ailuro likes this one.

And this one.
CodenameElizabeth
I was REALLY COLD taking that last picture!
(It was about 25 degrees out and windy that day...) O.o
Carnal Malefactor
Liz is pretty out of costume, too! happy.gif

btw, Miyuki is a boxer/yellow lab mix [3:1]
ed_drink_your_milk
CodenameElizabeth-You're an amazing Riza! ohmy.gif

Void-Wow, I would have never guessed there was any yellow lab in there.
sweety_pie
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Feb 18 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]506696[/snapback]
btw, Miyuki is a boxer/yellow lab mix [3:1]

I thought she was some kind of choco lab mix...

@Elizabeth - Aww. You is cute!! wink.gif
Quistis88
Elizabeth, you ARE an awesome Riza. ohmy.gif
Chiyo
And when not in costume, you look great too, curse you Liz!
CodenameElizabeth
Heh heh... Chiyo, I just "clean up" well. That pic was taken after a formal event, so I was actually wearing makeup and stuff. tongue.gif You are much more photogenic than I am. RLY.

I should upload a pic of myself looking like a total bum (ie: no makeup, hair pulled back, no contacts, sitting on the couch in my boxers drinking a beer...) which is actually normal for me. laugh.gif

Abstruse Eulogy-- I never would have guessed your dog was part yellow lab. I thought for sure she had some Rottweiler in her... She's freakin' adorable... I love big dogs.

THX to Quistis, Ed and all who enjoyed the cosplay!
That costume makes me look about 15 pounds heavier... but I'm willing to tolerate that for the sake of my fandom. XD
sweety_pie
My 'poofy' hair.

And my lips.
Carnal Malefactor
Be glad you look more like your father [presumably]

Abstruse Eulogy-- I never would have guessed your dog was part yellow lab. I thought for sure she had some Rottweiler in her... She's freakin' adorable... I love big dogs.

She's only ľ lab, so her features are predominantly those of a boxer. She's been mistaken for a purebred boxer many times.
Chiyo
Cute sweety

You Cannot Kill Cam-Whore
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Liz
Nice pictures! I love the Riza cosplay and your lovely green holiday dress. You look very nice all dressed up. And yes marinis are good. biggrin.gif

I also have to say I love your friends dress and matching pink wig.

ChiChi
You're my favorite cam-whore! laugh.gif

Sweety-pie
I can't see you.
U.M.B.R.I.E.L.
o_o...Here's mine...Uhhh....I'm not used to smiling!
I personally don't like this picture very much.

Stealth
@chiyo- Question, are u doing photography as a hobby or are u planning it as a career? Also I would just like to say I love how you are using black and white, my favorite. Anyways nice picture.

@Void- I forgot to tell you how cute tough your dog looks.
Carnal Malefactor
@UMBRIEL
If you don't like the pic, why post it? Though I personally don't see why you dislike it.

My cousin brought her baby over again today. I finally got to hold him. He's such a cute little guy! happy.gif

Chiyo
Bacon with baby = love

Stealth: No its just all in good fun, and thanks

Mini: wuvs!
Toby-Chan
BABY! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I think I have a picture of me holding my cousin's baby from two weeks ago. I should dig that up so we can be twinsies.
CodenameElizabeth
Chiyo, do you take those pictures yourself? You do have a very good eye for photography. (And I know a lot of photographers!)

Awwwww... Bacon/Void/Abstruse (whatever-you-are-called-these-days), you look like you're going to make a good daddy one of these days!

Mini, I borrowed that green dress from a Drag Queen. Seriously. I'm totally not joking. (The pink dress in mine...) tongue.gif
Kisara
This is the best I got: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/Kis.../Photo-0521.jpg
This was taken in October last year, the day after my birthday. I've cut my hair since then, but I still look pretty much the same ^^
Toby-Chan
Cute, Kisara. smile.gif

Here's Toby with her cousin's baby. (Yay, Bacon. Now we match!)

He's a two month old preemie. I don't look very happy in this shot, do I? The lighting is crap; it was such a dark room. And he was flushed very red. I had to put on the blue filter so he wouldn't look like a tomato-head. (There are other pics of me with him, but he looks cutest in this one, and it's all about the baby.)
Edamame
Kisara: That is such a cute picture!

Toby: The photograph of you and your cousin's new baby is truly sweet. happy.gif
phoenix dying
Me...showing off the "GREATEST shirt in the world"
Zarpia
^Great pic bro! great pic!!! I love the shirt lots. ^^
Chiyo
Toby: You look comfortable holding him, I hold babies at arms length, they scare me.

PD: I won't steal the shirt off your back if I can have Boba Fett
Carnal Malefactor
Those soft spots... watch out for those soft spots... they'll kill ya!
ed_drink_your_milk
Void and Toby-Aw! Cute!! You both look like you're really good with babies.
Carnal Malefactor
It's too bad I don't have kids.

...that I know of...
ed_drink_your_milk
unsure.gif I would clear that up if I were you...
Carnal Malefactor
nyoro~n =3---
Arthur-F.Metal4life
im in da middle with my boys
Carnal Malefactor
That reminds me of...
Popogeejo
You better be doing that pose Ironically! God help you if you aren't!
*Waves fist*
Quistis88
Bacon, that baby is looking at you so adoringly . . . smile.gif

Toby's baby is cute, too. ohmy.gif Er, not "her" baby, per se, but . . . you people know what I mean.

I should post my pictures of my most recent baby cousin, too. Well, ex-baby. Or rather, not as "baby" as before.
Stealth
I was inspired to put these up after edsgirl put hers up, this was my new year party.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
the blond guy is only a good friend, and yes that thing on his arm is for real. And the girl in red is my sister.
Carnal Malefactor
You've got gorgeous eyes.
Kenji
My picture with my friends... I will let you guys guess which one is me...

Click to view attachment
Stealth
^^Why thank you, every one says i have nice eyes but when you say it it means alot.
Carnal Malefactor
Aw. XP

You're very pretty altogether, but your eyes are definitely the first thing I noticed.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 27 2007, 09:15 PM) [snapback]510574[/snapback]
My picture with my friends... I will let you guys guess which one is me...

Click to view attachment

The asian one. Yeah, I rock.

Seriously though, I thought to myself "the one who's asian" in my head before I even saw the picture.
Stealth
Awww Abstruse Eulogy your so sweet.*hugs*

@Kenji:
So which one are you?
Chiyo
Stealth: Bacons right, its the eyes, quite Kylie like (and I do so hope you find that a compliment). You got her smile too.

Kenji: Far right?
Zarpia
Stealth - indeed, you have really pretty eyes^^

Kenji - the one with the black sandals?
Kenji
Oh...shoot...for some reason Zarpia made a correct guess...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 28 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]510692[/snapback]

I think she figured it out because you willingly listen to Kelly Clarkson.
Kenji
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ Mar 1 2007, 02:47 AM) [snapback]510709[/snapback]
QUOTE(Kenji @ Feb 28 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]510692[/snapback]

I think she figured it out because you willingly listen to Kelly Clarkson.

There is apparently a very wide time gap when she made the guessing and I listen to Kelly song... laugh.gif
Zarpia
Either way, I was right! =P
Stealth
@Chiyo/Zarpia:Thanks. I always get told by people in the street that I look like her, I even went as her at a costume party, I was even wearing the tight small shorts like her (I donít think I have the bum for it though).

It's been some time since i have seen something from Toby-chan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.