Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167
Bling_bling_Angel
*sniffle* Wow... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me since...

*finally realizes that she's in an unconfortable situation*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 04:51 AM)
*sniffle* Wow... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me since...

*finally realizes that she's in an unconfortable situation*

[is too overpowered by endorphins to care]
Bling_bling_Angel
* is worried about what Bacon's on-rush of endorphins will lead to* Ohhhh... dear... unsure.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:52 PM)

Just don't get all over-emotional now. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 9 2004, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 10:52 PM)

Just don't get all over-emotional now. biggrin.gif

*whispers to Mommy* Mommy-dearest, what are endorphins?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 9 2004, 10:58 PM)

Simply put, a hormone found in the brain. Suppresses pain, affects emotions.

Let's hope Bacon won't get all girly on us. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*laughs head off* WOW! A girly Bacon!!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 10 2004, 05:58 AM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 9 2004, 10:58 PM)

Simply put, a hormone found in the brain. Suppresses pain, affects emotions.

Let's hope Bacon won't get all girly on us. biggrin.gif

It also regulates the release of sex hormones. smile.gif
Lady Battousai
...O_O...*too stunned to answer* ...
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 10 2004, 09:29 PM)
It also regulates the release of sex hormones.  smile.gif

ph34r.gif Hey, now... *slides away*

mad.gif Mommy! You said it'd make Bacon girly!!!!

rolleyes.gif Oh well... if you wanna swing that way, Bacon... wink.gif

-EDIT-

Heads up, guyz... I juss uploaded a picture on my xanga!!!!!!! *dances to 'In Da Club'* Hell yeah... 'bout time... bling_bling_chic

Hey, I'm AWARE that it's too tiny to see, but heck... rolleyes.gif I did IT! It WORKED on me! And, damn yo... I am sexy... cool.gif
Quistis88
It IS rather small . . . but pretty nonetheless. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
Vael
Boo. >.> <.< I return momentarily at the mention of a girly Bacon.

Actually, that was entirely coincidental, but shhh.... New picture of me, even though I rarely post, anymore; it looks nifty.

IPB Image
Carnal Malefactor
Eep... you look like a younger version of my father in that pic... Except he doesn't have a chin... huh.gif
Vael
...I don't know whether to decide if you're being serious, sarcastic, or what.
Carnal Malefactor
Seriously. You have the same eyes, nose and overbite. Just not the same chin.
Quistis88
Bacon, that picture you posted a few posts ago . . . what is it supposed to be?

And Vael, that's a VERY cool picture. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 12 2004, 01:26 AM)
Bacon, that picture you posted a few posts ago . . . what is it supposed to be?

And Vael, that's a VERY cool picture.  biggrin.gif

It means I can't make out anything in Ha-Chan's pic. She needs to post something of a decent size.
Quistis88
Ohh, I see. Yes, I'd like to see a bigger one of her as well.
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif Sorry, guys... but resizing is so hard... *wails*
Hedera
I can't believe it! There is a new picture! ohmy.gif *of course, there also was a new photo of Bling_bling_Angel, but it's too small sad.gif *

Vael
Wow! Very cool picture... wink.gif rather scary...
You look like a vampire... an old-style vampire.
Bling_bling_Angel
>_< I'm working on it!
Vael
I'm The Victorian Murderer. The picture was actually Jack the Ripper inspired, but now it's my trademark. >.> I was ttoo lazy to check page... 2, I think it was, for my old picture, so I just decided to repost my new one.

And, thanks for the compliments, all.
Thievesvinegar
i don't understand how anything can be jack the ripper inspired, especially when he's narrowed down to 6/8 individuals. Whats the victorian murderer?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 12 2004, 08:10 AM)
>_< I'm working on it!

You don't seem to be working very hard...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 15 2004, 03:57 AM)
i don't understand how anything can be jack the ripper inspired, especially when he's narrowed down to 6/8 individuals. Whats the victorian murderer?

Well, there is pretty much a consensus of how Jack the Ripper dressed...
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 14 2004, 09:07 PM)
>_< I'm working on it!

dry.gif Don't make me punch instead of kiss you...

I'm so busy and messed-up right now with school... sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 04:48 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 14 2004, 09:07 PM)
>_< I'm working on it!

dry.gif Don't make me punch instead of kiss you...

I'm so busy and messed-up right now with school... sad.gif

Come on. How long does it take to resize a photo? I offered to help you, but you declined.
Bling_bling_Angel
*lips wobble* Sweetheart... I'm so busy with school and now I'm in a tight spot trynna finish my AF ROTC scholarship application... *tears well up*
telepika
That's a military scholarship right Bling? You going to join the military? I forget the qualifications for that scholarship... I can't believe I remembered that!
Carnal Malefactor
I hope for your sake that it's not the U.S. military you're thinking of joining...
Quistis88
I wanted to join the military, but my mother said she'd disown me if I did. Said it was too dangerous and that I'd die.

She told me the same thing when I said I wanted to be a detective. Or a chef (that one I wasn't serious about, but she told me the same thing anyway).
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 15 2004, 05:49 AM)
I wanted to join the military, but my mother said she'd disown me if I did.  Said it was too dangerous and that I'd die.

She told me the same thing when I said I wanted to be a detective.  Or a chef (that one I wasn't serious about, but she told me the same thing anyway).

She said that... about the CANADIAN military?

laugh.gif

No offense, but your mother must be either very protective or very paranoid.
Bling_bling_Angel
Bacon, it's the US Airforce, yes... wow, I never thought you'd be worried about me.

My parents are uspet, but resigned... they know I'd give up my life for my country if need be.

The requirements, Pika-chan... sleep.gif... SATs/ACT Scores, GPAs, Transcript, PFAs, etc...
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 14 2004, 10:51 PM)
She said that... about the CANADIAN military?

laugh.gif

No offense, but your mother must be either very protective or very paranoid.

Yes, the Canadian Forces. She is uninformed, I guess.

Very protective or very paranoid? 'Very' is probably an understatement. laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 05:56 AM)
Bacon, it's the US Airforce, yes... wow, I never thought you'd be worried about me.

My parents are uspet, but resigned... they know I'd give up my life for my country if need be.

The requirements, Pika-chan... sleep.gif... SATs/ACT Scores, GPAs, Transcript, PFAs, etc...

I worry about everyone who I know is considering making a huge mistake.

This country ain't worth giving up your life for. At least not with the people currently in charge.

Bush and his flunkies [esp. Rumsfeld] clearly don't give a rat's ass about the safety of their charges. The events of the past week are a tell-tale sign of that.

"You go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had."

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A BAYONET, YOU SMUG, OUT OF TOUCH, IRRESPONSIBLE, SHELTERED ASSHOLE! IT'S NOBODY'S FAULT BUT YOURS THAT THESE KIDS HAVE TO SCAVENGE DUMPING SITES TO UPGRADE THE ARMOR ON THEIR VEHICLES.

ugghhh... sorry... I just really, really dislike that man.
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 14 2004, 10:56 PM)

so it's not that much different than college apps then mellow.gif are you not applying to any colleges?

i've considered joining the military, but i definitely don't have the physical strength and i don't love the US enough to die for it, and i know i have other things i want to do with my life. my dad was a 1st lieutenant (in communications, nothing out on the field, i'm guessing) for china's army or taiwan's or whatever, and my grandpa on my mom's side was one of chiang kai-shek's generals, so i guess i have a bit of a military background, in any case.

and yeah, @ what bacon said.....rumsfield's comment really ticked the hell out of me.
Bling_bling_Angel
Juss because your school principal sucks like shit don't mean you'll abandon the school you love to the gutters, right? Yeah, Bush's crew kinda *cough* isn't... uhh... "top-notch", lets say, right? *shrugs* What the hey? Who knows? I can prolly work my way to the top, eh?

dry.gif Oh, and I thought you were worried about me genuinely...
Quistis88
I agree with Bacon, Angel. For goodness sakes, don't join the US military. You'll want out by the time the end of your first month rolls around.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 06:07 AM)
Juss because your school principal sucks like shit don't mean you'll abandon the school you love to the gutters, right? Yeah, Bush's crew kinda *cough* isn't... uhh... "top-notch", lets say, right? *shrugs* What the hey? Who knows? I can prolly work my way to the top, eh?

Actually, if you ask this administration about that same school, they'll tell you that that's exactly what you do. I hate how sanctimonious the Republican party has become.

How is my concern any less genuine now than it was 5 minutes ago?
Bling_bling_Angel
biggrin.gif Guys, thanks for the thought, but I've wanted this since I was, what? 10? I know juss what the hell I'm getting into; my father was in the military so I saw the shit he dealed with firsthand... I'm not planning on getting married, so why not? I want to serve the country I was born in, juss like my dad did. And I know I'm going to make a difference; that's what my school taught me since 3rd grade: in whatever you do, whereever you are - make a difference. And so far I have; therefore, my next target is the military...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 06:11 AM)
biggrin.gif Guys, thanks for the thought, but I've wanted this since I was, what? 10? I know juss what the hell I'm getting into; my father was in the military so I saw the shit he dealed with firsthand... I'm not planning on getting married, so why not? I want to serve the country I was born in, juss like my dad did. And I know I'm going to make a difference; that's what my school taught me since 3rd grade: in whatever you do, whereever you are - make a difference. And so far I have; therefore, my next target is the military...

Glad to see the propaganda is as effective as ever.

[sigh]

korosareru na
hitokiri
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 01:07 AM)

no it means you either find a new principal, go to another school, or teach yourself. what good is it to be loyal to an organization that is not loyal to you?

the government exists to serve the people, not the other way around. when said system fails it must either be reformed or toppled if reform is no longer possible. is that not the principle upon which the US is was founded on?
Bling_bling_Angel
Since the government serves the people, the people must provide it with right minds to run the government. I want to do that. And it isn't the school that's corrupt: it's the system that runs it.

Propaganda, or whatever, it's my choice and my fault if anything happens to me. No my parents, not the government. I take full responsibility of ALL my actions.
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 14 2004, 11:13 PM)
no it means you either find a new principal, go to another school, or teach yourself. what good is it to be loyal to an organization that is not loyal to you?

the government exists to serve the people, not the other way around. when said system fails it must either be reformed or toppled if reform is no longer possible.  is that not the principle upon which the US is was founded on?

Couldn't have phrased it better myself.
Thievesvinegar
thats been questions for many years. it just comes down to serving yourself.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 01:15 AM)
Since the government serves the people, the people must provide it with right minds to run the government. I want to do that. And it isn't the school that's corrupt: it's the system that runs it.

Propaganda, or whatever, it's my choice and my fault if anything happens to me. No my parents, not the government. I take full responsibility of ALL my actions.

hey i never said that what your doing is wrong... the only true freedom there is left is to decide what path we walk in life, it is merely that i feel that a person of your age might not be fully prepared for such life altering decisions.... many of my older friends did the same thing during desert storm and regret such actions... being paid to kill others has a large psychological impact... but if that is your decision, i wish you well....
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 15 2004, 06:15 AM)

Uhm... as a lowly USAF grunt, you're hardly going to be in a position of power... You're gonna be asked to carry out a mission somewhere along the line that you're not going to want to perform, for one reason or another, and if you refuse that order, you'll be court martialed, or worse. You'll be a 'Dog of the Military', for lack of a better term. And when it's all said and done, what will you have to show for it, assuming you survive? We're living in a time right now when the risks of military service far outweigh the potential benefits.

And if you're still not moved... well, I admire your courage, but I pity your foolishness.
xrninja
i don't know if i could kill someone -- definitely not a little kid. definitely not someone who didn't harm me or someone i knew directly. i'd probably be more like roy in ishbal, wanting to kill myself instead for killing others, perhaps innocents.
Bling_bling_Angel
4 years of college and THEN joining the Air Force lands you a position as 1st Lieutenant... I rest my case. Volunteer work also gets you boosted up pret~ty damned fast... hell, my dad knows how things run.

*kisses Bacon* I love you for critisicing me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.