QUOTE(Void @ Jun 7 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]408015[/snapback]
You're going to have to be very specific.
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jun 7 2006, 08:52 PM) [snapback]408021[/snapback]
Ooh, Quissy in red leather
That ought to be
hotness in pleather
Wouldn't you like to know?
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Jun 7 2006, 09:01 PM) [snapback]408026[/snapback]
Red leather, eh? Just what exactly have you been doing?
But seriously, more than half of the red leather stuff I own is a gift from someone. Here is my list of red leather stuff, for the interested parties:
- Vest (hand-me-down/gift from mother)
- Suede gloves (grandmother received them for Christmas but they didn't fit her)
- Purse (random gift from friend)
- Knee-length boots (my favorite from my red leather collection; self-bought)
- Pants (the so-called "kinky" Christmas gift from friend)
- Coat (picked out by me, paid for by mother, hence it was 2 sizes too big; for those of you who were here for the "Once Upon a Roy..." cosplay pictures, I was wearing it when semi-cosplaying Ed)
You see, I practically have a whole ensemble. Unfortunately, it would look really odd to wear all that stuff at once, because it would just look overwhelmingly tacky. My guess, anyway. I'll try to get those pics done. Maybe I could just wear a red tank top with it all, since Thieves
had requested for a "revealing top" or something along those lines.